Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-19-2005, 06:30 AM   #1  
I CAN DO THIS

Default Monday Chat ~ September 19th

Good Morning Ladies...

Just wanted to pop in and say hi...

It's chilly here this morning... Hope everyone has a good day

Will check back later..

/hugs

Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:19 AM   #2  
CIN

Hi Gals
Just a quick "POP IN".....heading to work soon.Leading 8 meetings this week but that helps me be more organized.........I do better UNDER pressure cause I plan more.Made chili last night for tonight! I am always pooped out on Monday nite and too tired to cook!

Leens.......keep us posted on your sister. I for sure know what she is going thru.I went in for a re-section and of course you know it ended up being more. She is blessed to have you to help. A friend recently had just the re-section and did well.went in Monday .was out Friday is is doing well. So that is what we will pray will happen with your sister!

My daughter & I did well. at our little Yard Sale this weekend ..not a fortune but well....we split the profits and were delighted to clear out some junk...all the rest taken to Goodwill from our Yard Sale Saturday. We only did it from 8- 1 and there was a neighborhood sale close by.they passed ours first and stopped! We were happy!

Later taters..............have a Good Begining of a NEW week.........................!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:51 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning

Thanks Cin, she is getting a catscan today so we will know weather she can come home tomorrow or if she needs surgery.

I am home today, yes I'm being a bad girl lol, I just can't stand being there and I know I should go but I can't get myself to do it. Well one day of playing hookie isn't bad, I'll go back tomorrow.

Other than that, nothing much is happening lol.

Chat later...toodles
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 10:02 AM   #4  
prepare for the BEST time

hey ladies......Happy MOnday! it's cold in my office today......brrrrr

Leenie, I hope your sister does well, diverticulitis is not fun stuff, and it's hard enough to function by yourself with 3 kids when you are healthy....(maybe I'm just a wimp, I find it hard to handle myself and 3 animals these days, I'm just TIRED!)

GIANT spider in my shower last night, I got up to use the bathroom and there was my big cat, leasurely pulling the legs off it.........UGH! I beat the thing to death with the toilet brush, didn't trust the cat to finish him off....

BBL/ workworkwork!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 10:55 AM   #5  

Happy Monday! I am new to this part of 3FC, but have been lurking. I am a 25 yr old single mother of 2 and I work full time from home. My son is in Kindergarten and my daughter is 2!
AliLewis328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 11:12 AM   #6  

Hi Ali! welcome....wow, you lost 15# last month, that's really great!!! congrats.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:21 AM   #7  
linda dailey

Smile pugchloesmom

Good morning everyone. I am new to this. I have 50 lbs. to lose. Is there anyone from Georgia?
pugchloesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 02:48 PM   #8  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Welcome Ali and Linda!!! You've come to a great thread.

Leens, I know why you're at home - I can definitely relate. I plan hookey on Wednesday. We're going to lay the laminate flooring in the addition. Way more fun that being at work.

Marble, like usual you made me smile - I can picture the stabbed and squished spider. Too cool. I wouldn't trust the cat either. BTW, I ordered a pilates performer from Amazon.com. DH wasn't too upset about it.

CIN, good for you on the yard sale. Have fun spending the profits.

I'm at work - not wanting to be here. I'm going to paint the addition this evening. Ah, something to look forward to.

TTYL.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 03:36 PM   #9  

Mmarie you will love it (just for the stretch and relaxing your muscles before sleep its great.....), you still need to do cardio, but your back will feel great, you can get any accessories from QVC too, they were presenting it all day yesterday. I'm currently using the new home version of the Trap table (Supreme Pilates). It folds flat so I can really stick it under the bed.

I've found out since I had that accident last year that I lost a great deal of flexibility I had taken for granted, resulting in a LOT of morning stiffness and less sleep because I just couldn't relax. I try to do deep breathing and stretching every night just to get to the point where I can sleep deeply for a few hours and not take anything. My doc. gave me that new Lunesta.....and it sure doesn't work well, but makes me feel incredibly depressed the next day......Ambien has no competition to worry about.

yes, I could see the cat bringing me the spider (Dead or Alive) in bed.....he always brings toys or other items (wrapped candies) in the bed. I wasn't taking any chances!
Old 09-19-2005, 05:53 PM   #10  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hi everyone... I got back from Laughlin late last night. I have a lot to catch up with today and tommorrow. I start classes on Thursday... will be going 5 days a week. It's going to suck! Hopefully it won't be stressful... I got a few core classes that may kick my butt if I don't keep my focus. So I am out shopping looking to organize my stuff and looking to see where I put my silly rolling backpack LOL

Hope everyone is doing well! My thoughts are prayers are with you Leenie and your Sister!

Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 07:21 PM   #11  
I CAN DO THIS

Welcome Ali and Linda...

Cin ~ Congratz on your yard sale.. Hope you have fun spending what you made.

Leenie ~ I am sorry to hear about your sister.. I hope her catscan goes well and she can come home.

Ali ~ Congratz on your weight loss and I got your message you can IM me anytime I'm on if you need to chat..

Marie ~ Have fun painting tonight.

marble ~ some spiders are ok.. What am I saying I just cleaned my basement and I think I killed about 100 of them...

Suemarie ~ good luck on getting organized and on starting your classes.

I am trying to get rid of a headache that I have had all day.. It was making me sick when I was at work... Everything is quiet here right now..nothing new

Hope everyone has a good evening

/hugs
Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 08:01 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang!

what a day what a day!

welcome to our newbies - Ali & Linda!

Did ya'll see that all eyes are on the gulf down here again! *sigh*

hope to have time to post tomorrow

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 11:13 PM   #13  

HI everyone

Loving work! Getting lots done at home.......enjoying the fall colors and routine.

Hugs to you all! Too busy to sit long......thinking of you all.......and welcome to the Newbies..........we love newcomers!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 09:01 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleflys
Hi Ali! welcome....wow, you lost 15# last month, that's really great!!! congrats.

Thanks!! On the weightloss, I refuse to change my loss, but I really think I should. I gained all but 6 of it... so this month my goal is 15 again, but 9 of it is a reloss.
AliLewis328 is offline   Reply With Quote