Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 11:41 PM   #1  

Default Need Prayers Badly

I normally don't post here but right now I need all the help and support I can get.

My husband told me three weeks ago he did not love me anymore. He would give really stupid reasons why. Reasons that would not constitute him not loving me anymore.

I caught him on the phone late at night about a week before he told me. It was 2 a.m. and he said he was talking to an old friend. Then I find out that this old friend was going to be homeless and needed a place to go. I have a big heart and I told my husband that she could come here. I asked him if there was anything more than a friendship and he told me no.

Well, the 007 that I am found out that he is love with her and she is love with him. I feel deceived, lied to, and betrayed. He was telling this woman that he loved her before he ever told me he did not love me anymore.

He went against everything he believed in with his morals. I am just devestated. I feel like I am going to lose my mind. I pray so much every day. I just need help with more prayers. I just don't feel like I can get through this. I know that my faith will pull me through this somehow but right now I am at the lowest point I could be in.

Please keep me in your prayers. I can't do this all alone.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/194/135

Height: 5'2"

Default needing prayers

HUGS!!(((((Tammy 32)))))) Hugs!

So the other woman is living with you and your husband. Hmmm...

I don't know what your situation is but I think that you should TELL not ask you husband to MOVE OUT with his other woman ASAP. They can both go to shelter or a motel. Tomorrow would be good. NO EXCUSES! They need to get their own place.

As for your husband falling in love with someone else, you are not the first and you won't be the last. Find strength in that you are not alone. How you handle it is what matters. Do not let them take advantage of you.

Morals have nothing to do with it. WHY is he throwing this/ his relationship in your face? Make both of them get away from you.

If you don't have a job, find one. NO excuses.

Find a lawyer.

Exercise and eat right so that you can make rationale decisions.

Stay on whatever program that you are on. Looking good is the best revenge.

I will pray for you. But take ACTION!. Don't make their living with you comfortable by any means.

Mygarden
Old 09-19-2005, 10:19 AM   #3  
prepare for the BEST time

Tammy, you WERE decieved, lied to and betrayed....

My thoughts are with you and I wish you and your children the best....

Please make them your priority, get a lawyer, get temporary child support and give this man what he deserves, NOTHING else. Remove this woman and your husband who thought nothing of ruining his family from your sight and change the locks.

God helps those who help themselves, and you will get through this, you'll find a strength you didn't know you had.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:49 PM   #4  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

I think he has nerve, and that he and his GF need to go. I'm praying God gives you the strength and the peace to do what's right for you and your kids. You're always in God's heart!
Old 09-19-2005, 06:57 PM   #5  

Oh Tammy my heart goes out to you. there is nothing I can say that will take away the pain, hurt and disappointment. I just want you to know that God is never unfaithful, he hears and he understands. Your husband is just a man flawed like we all are. You have to make sure you are kind to yourself you will make it through this. take care now you are in our prayers
Old 09-20-2005, 11:04 PM   #6  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Tammy...

I can't even believe that he is doing this to you. I pray that you are not having to deal with the other woman living in your home.

How are you doing??
Closed Thread