100 lb. Club - Weekly Journal Buddy Thread (Sept. 12 - 18)

Jillegal
09-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Want to take bets on how many people post on last week's thread before they see this one? ;)

I have to mention my new favourite "snack". I've tried Quaker Crispy Minis before and thought they were just fine, but they've come out with some new ones that I absolutely LOVE (they're called Crispy Wholegrain). The stats are great: 100% whole grain rice, corn and barley, 0 trans fat, 0 cholesteral, low fat, low calorie (60 for 8 "cakes") and so tasty. I bought a bag of parmesan and roasted garlic :T and can't wait to try the other new flavours!

Yesterday was a good day for me, except I was lazy (didn't even walk the dog ~ took her to the park a couple of times and threw the frisbee and let her chase her basketball around until she wore herself out). :^:

Sunday
4 - Tim Hortons 12 grain bagel
1 - Light vegetable cream cheese
2 - coffee with cream
Mid-morning
1 - watermelon
0 - spring water
Lunch
2 - Crispy Minis with
0 - salsa and
1 - melted fat free cheese
2 - 1c skim milk
1 - seedless grapes
Mid-afternoon
0 - spring water
1 - watermelon
Dinner
4 - centre loin porkchop (all fat removed) grilled on BBQ
2 - cabbage salad with light dressing
0 - baby carrots
0 - spring water
Evening
2 - Crispy Minis
0 - Canada Dry citrus flavoured water
23 total (used one flex point)

activeadventurer
09-12-2005, 08:06 PM
jillegal - everyone deserves a day off now and then

I took the day off exercise wise. Home with a cold and really enjoying the rest. Good food day and lots of water. A good week to all. DCM

SuchAPrettyFace
09-12-2005, 09:28 PM
I'm back!

9/12
1 green apple, cut up
1-2 servings seedless red grapes
^^^why pay McDonalds $3 to do this for me? :mad: So I didn't! :cool:
1 cup coffee
1/4 cup light soy milk

2 meatless breakfast patties
2 bavarian pretzels
1 cup green tea, 1 cup peach tea, in same mug

1 can cream of chicken & mushroom soup
1 serving Big Pack Easy Mac
1 roasted garlic Boca Burger, nuked

1 liter water

3 fresh garden tomatoes, sliced
1-3 tsp olive oil
1-3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp seasoned pepper
6 panels AkMak crackers
prolly 2-3 oz full fat cream cheese
1-3 tsp McCormick's salt free garlic herb seasoning blend
2 cups milk

taekwondomom
09-13-2005, 01:04 AM
9/12
B: kashi golean and rice milk
L: Salad of gabanzo beans, tuna, brown rice, chopped onion, red pepper and celery mixed with some fat free western dressing; 2 slices whole wheat toast with peanut butter and strawberry jam
D: Teriyaki Stir Fry with chicken
S: snickers candy bar (Haven't actually eaten it yet, it is downstairs in the cupboard. I tallied my calories to include it though. Maybe I'll just have half so I stay with in my alloted daily calories...maybe ;) *Update* Ate the whole candy bar, but I didn't have seconds of stir fry as I had planned. I have adjusted my calorie total accordingly. Still over my calorie limit, but by 40 calories instead of 200.)
Beverages: 70 oz water; 26 oz calorie free peach iced tea
TOTAL CALORIES=1990
Exercise: 1 hour Tae Kwon Do

synger
09-13-2005, 08:49 AM
MONDAY -- Family Day

Breakfast:
Kashi Go Lean with blueberries and banana and skim milk
coffee with milk and cocoa

Lunch:
Chicken salad sandwich (very tasty "mediteranean chicken salad" without mayo -- seemed to be a mustard vinagrette with dried tomatoes and roasted peppers)
chocolate chip cookie

Afternoon snack to keep the Beast at bay:

Dinner:
Rest of my Texas Chili from Hard Times Cafe (beef chili with tomatoes, onion, sour cream, over cornbread)
a beer

Snacks throughout the day:
mozzarella cheese stick

Drinks:
water, diet soda

Calories:
about 1700

Exercise:
swimming, a long slow walk with Gem (on her tricycle, everything is slow. She's JUST learning to control it on the gentle hills. I'm surprised at how hard it is to walk at half my normal pace. My thighs and calves ache by the time we get home. It's reminiscent of the one time I tried Tai Chi. That slow, deliberate movement really made my muscles scream. *chuckle*)

RealCdn
09-13-2005, 11:56 AM
Tonight I'll add today's, and I look at things like tickers and sigs etc. However, I've been idling for too long and need some (semi) public accountability. :dizzy: I'll even try and remember to introduce myself. (Anne)

Breakfast (200)
- baked 'cup' (egg substitute, egg whites, cheese blend, spices)
- nectarine

Lunch (550)
- salad (lettuce, cucumber, pepper, tomato) with FF Red Wine dressing
- lean pastrami
- grapes, plums, peach
- orange from morning snack that I didn't have

Afternoon Snack (75)
- nectarine

Dinner (470)
- stuffed mushrooms (crab, celery, onion, cheese blend, parmesan)
- broccoli, cauliflower
- <tsp butter
- salad (lettuce, cucumber, pepper, tomato) with LF Balsamic dressing

Evening Snack (75)
- nectarine

Total Cals: 1370 (rough, but close)

Exercise: 45 mins (2.25m) on treadmill, light 15 min swim

Jillegal
09-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Woo hoo, SAPF is back. I love to see my chickies come home to roost! Now stick around or I'll have to peck ya! :s:

Welcome to the group, Anne. We're finding that being accountable to ourselves and to the group really helps to keep us on track. Don't forget to post an introduction and jump into the other threads so we can all get to know you. :)

Hope you're feeling better soon, activeadventurer (even though you're enjoying the rest) ;) Good job on eating healthy food and drinking lots of water while you recover (I know I just want to consume ice cream and milkshakes when I'm sick) :^:

Monday
2 - Kashi Heart to Heart cereal, with
1 - skim milk
0 - large mug of tea
Mid-morning
1 - seedless grapes
0 - Perrier water
Lunch
6 - Lean Cuisine spinach and mushroom pizza
0 - spinach salad with sliced mushrooms and tomato
1 - vinaigrette
0 - bottled spring water
Mid-afternoon
2 - Crispy Minis
0 - club soda
Dinner
4 - baked skinless chicken breast coated in crushed cornflakes/parmesan cheese
2 - whole wheat rice cooked in chicken broth
0 - boiled baby carrots
1 - watermelon
0 - spring water
Evening
2 - Crispy Minis
0 - Canada Dry natural sparking water
22 total

Exercise: Morning and evening walk with dog, stripping/scraping wallpaper from downstairs bathroom (hey, I worked up a sweat so it counts!) :D

boiaby
09-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Hey Jilly, I'm dying to find some of these wholegrain crispy minis! I thought we were supposed to all the new stuff down here in the states before you guys, and then tease you relentlessly with it! :p No fair! :tantrum: ;)

I'll trade you some of my Yankee Kashi for your crispy minis. :^: So, we got a deal or what?? :D

Beverly

DishyFishy
09-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Great to see you back, SAPF. :wave: I don't blame you for giving McD's the elbow when you can make something equally--if not more--delish for a lump less money. WTG!

Jilly: No pecking SAPF. :nono: Stick with those Quaker snackies you found. I'm going to keep my eye out for them here. I love this thread for sharing good products and ideas. Thanks.

Sorry about your cold, Dee. Hope it clears up quickly. I skipped the exercise yesterday too, but unlike you I have no good reason for it. :o

Welcome, Anne! :wave: Posting in this thread really helps me stay focused, knowing that everyone can see what I'm up to! :mag:

How did you do with that Snickers bar, Laura?

It must be good exercise, Synger. I've often fancied giving Tai Chi a whirl (course, I never have. :lol: ). It looks very calming which is something I can always do with.

Mon 12/09:

Breakfast: 1 cup Optimum Slim cereal, 30 g raisins, cup 0% milk.
Lunch: 4 oz thinly sliced ham, 10 RF Triscuits, carrots, tomato.
Dinner: 90 g choccie Smarties.*
Snacks: Shake with 7 oz banana, crushed ice, 1 tblsp. peanut butter (I'm in two minds whether this was a good addition or not :dizzy: ), cup 0% milk, cup 2% plain yogurt.
Drinks: 1 litre coffee with 2 tblsp.half & half, 2 litres water, 500 ml green tea, cocoa* made with 1 tblsp. cocoa and 1 cup 0% milk.

Total kcals: 1437 (plus free veggies)

Exercise: None.

*I wish I'd thought about a cup of cocoa before wellying into those Smarties. :doh: Let's see: I enjoyed it more than the sweeties and it was only 64 kcals compared with 420!

Today is our 3 year anniversary. :) I dunno if we're doing anything special though. We'll see.... ;)

activeadventurer
09-13-2005, 09:22 PM
Happy Anniversary TooFatFish :hat: and welcome to Anne and SAPF :D

Another sick day. Good food lots of water and no exercise. Slept through one of my mini meals. Thats a first :lol:

I usually don't list my food but today was a pretty typical day minus the skipped meal.

#1 - 2 small buckwheat pancakes with ghee (clarified butter) and 2 eggs

#2 - Buffalo burger (no bun) with tomatillo salsa, "jicama and sweet red pepper salad " and "southern baked sweet potatoes with apples" (both yummy 3FC recipes)

#3 - Other half of buffalo burger with tomatillo salsa, jicama salad and multi grain roll

#4 - :sssh: Naptime

#5 - Baked halibut, roasted carrots and onions, multi grain roll with ghee

sweet treat - carob chips

SillyFluff
09-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Monday September 12th
Breakfast-
2 eggs
2 pieces toast w/ apple butter
2 cups of coffee
glass of water

Lunch-
1 cup white rice
8oz cut up beef w/ onions
glass of water

Dinner-
1/2 cup stuffing
1/2 cup peas
6oz baked pork loin
Tuesday September 13th
Brunch-
slice italian bread
slice fresh mozzarella cheese
1/4 roasted red peppers
1tbs italian dressing

Snack-
Mixed fruit in light syrup

Dinner-
1/4lb hamburger in bun w/ catsup
bun length ALL BEEF hot dog in bun w/ catsup and mustard

Snack-
2 handfulls Lime Tostitos
1 cup mixed fruit in light syrup

RealCdn
09-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Tonight I'm trying to figure out where my time went. However, I did manage to enter a profile and this time put my food for the day into the calorie tracking software I use. (Today I did the 12th data using rough numbers while on hold at the office.)

... leaving the house (call it 6am snack?)
- nectarine

Breakfast
- nectarine

Morning snack
- plums, peach

Lunch
- salad (lettuce, cucumber, pepper, tomato) with FF Red Wine dressing
- lean ham
- grapes, orange

Afternoon Snack
- nectarine, plums

Dinner
- BBQ pork souvlaki
- broccoli, cauliflower
- <tsp butter

Evening Snack
- probably a few more plums (will count them now!)

Total Cals: 1438

Exercise: 45 mins (2.25m) on treadmill, light 15 min swim

(I'm aiming between 1400 and 1600 calories daily, and minimum 30 mins on the treadmill @3mph 5 days a week)

I'm going to grab those plums and try and read a few more threads before I hit the sheets.

taekwondomom
09-13-2005, 11:37 PM
9/13
B: 1/2 of a Nestle Crunch Bar (DH picked these up after golf this morning, naughty boy! Crunchy, creamy-milk-chocolate-seduction lured me away from my sensible Kashi GoLean breakfast.)
L: other half my Nestle Crunch Bar
D: tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich
S: Low Fat (but not low calorie!) Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Beverages: 4 oz mt. dew; 70 oz water; 26 oz calorie free peach iced tea
TOTAL CALORIES=1695
Exercise: 3.5 mile run; core exercises

alphabetsoup
09-14-2005, 04:25 AM
HA! I found this thread on the first try! :p (well, only because I was working from the bottom up and it just happened to be there :lol: )

Tuesday:

Breakfast: Kashi & 1% milk
Lunch: Egg drop soup, granola bar
Dinner: Sweet & Sour Chicken <grilled> (chicken, sweet and sour sauce, onion, pineapple, red pepper, chow mein noodles), grilled potatoes, 1 hot dog
Snacks: sunflower seeds, 3 pickles, 45 little chocolate chips :D
Drinks: 16 oz cola, water

Calories: 1837

Struggling tonight - I'm chewing gum and eating tic tacs so I don't give in to eating anything else. Grrr :mad:

I'm gonna look for those Quaker yummies next time I'm in the store! Thanks Jill! :kiss:

synger
09-14-2005, 08:27 AM
Anne, welcome!! It's good to have more folks here. I get such inspiration seeing what others choose to eat, both the good and bad. I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts.

Activeadventurer, that sweet potato/apple thing sounds REALLY good, and perfect for warmer fall fare. I'll have to find that recipe.

TUESDAY

Breakfast:
walnuts (pre-commute)
cottage cheese
banana

Lunch:
turkey
dressing w/gravy
carrots
greens (only ate three forkfuls rather than the half cup serving - they were bitter today)

Afternoon snack to keep the Beast at bay: (had to work late at the office, so was VERY glad to have my emergency snacks)
protein bar
orange
handful of nut/seed/raisin mix

Dinner:
salmon patty
broccoli "cream" soup (little potato, fresh broccoli, nuked until soft, pureed with a dollop of lowfat cream cheese -- serious comfort in a cup)

Drinks:
water
coffee w/cream
diet soda

Calories:
about 1700

Exercise:
walking and stairs

Jillegal
09-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Wow, its great to see so many new people here! Welcome!! :D

Tough luck, Beverly! Its about time we Canucks had something tasty here first so we can lord it over you Yanks! :p Actually, I'd be very happy to send you a package, but I'm afraid they'd never get through customs uneaten! :lol:

Happy Anniversary Ali! Tell us, how did you celebrate? We want ALL the details. :devil:

I had quite a difficult night yesterday in that I had to go to a training course for work that ran from 5 pm to 10:30 pm (with two 15 minute breaks)

Tuesday
2 - Kashi Heart to Heart cereal with
1 - Skim Milk
0 - large mug of tea
Mid-morning
1 - orange
0 - 1 litre bottle of Canada Dry citrus flavoured water
Afternoon
4 - bean salad *
0 - Perrier water
Late-afternoon
3 - Garlic parmesan Crispy minis with hummus
0 - low sodium club soda
Evening (early and late)
0 - 2 500ml bottles of spring water and 1 bottle Perrier water (thank goodness for the 15min breaks)
1 - seedless grapes
2 - medium banana
1 - Astro fat free sugar free vanilla yogurt
4 - 2tbsp. peanut butter, spread over
1 - 2 slices Weight Watchers 60% whole wheat bread
2 - Timmys coffee with cream (from the drive-thru on the way home)
22 total (now that's what I call planning) :D

* chick peas, red kidney beans, black-eyed peas, garbanzo beans, coarsely chopped red onion, seasoned rice vinegar

Exercise: When was I supposed to exercise???

P.S. - Hope you overcame your struggle unscathed last night, Alpha-Laura!

DishyFishy
09-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Sorry you're still feeling poorly, Dee. May it pass quickly.

Thanks for the well wishes. :) I won't go into too many details of how we celebrated for fear of being :censored:. :devil: Suffice to say, we had a quiet night curled up in front of the telly watching Animaniacs videos and chobbling on a dinner delivery of ribs. (I didn't eat an enormous amount, but it was enough to give me horrendous indigestion which I'm still feeling now. Hubby is under strict instructions to remind of this the next time I want rich food. :drill: )

Tues 13/09:

Breakfast: 1 cup Optimum Slim cereal, 4 oz seedless grapes, cup 0% milk.
Lunch: 2 oz thinly sliced ham, 1 cup veggie tagine, 1 cup rice.
Dinner: 4 ribs, medium jacket potato with 1 tblsp. sour cream, medium plain salad.
Drinks: 1 litre coffee with 2 tblsp.half & half, 2 litres water, 1 litre unsweetened iced tea, 500 ml green tea.

Total kcals: :dunno: I should boycott Tony Roma's until they provide nutritional information. Better yet, I should just boycott them anyway.

Exercise: None.

artist
09-14-2005, 03:53 PM
Hello people. I am back from a truly wonderful holiday in the Caribbean....very idyllic, very romantic, very beautiful.......and apart from the compulsory croissants and pain au chocolat (I was in Guadeloupe....French Caribbean) for breakfast, and 4 icecreams (not bad, in 2 weeks), some pretty healthy food....(lots of pineapple, coconut, fresh fish, etc).

However, I have a LOT of work to do on the healthy eating/exercise front, and am determined to shift some of those pounds which have crept back on and are making my clothes too tight....This week I am focusing on healthy eating...next week I will pick up on the exercise.

So, today Wednesday I ate

Kind of Greek salad for lunch and dinner (cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, cucumber, marinated feta cheese, olives, bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar)

Grapes, banana, pear

RealCdn
09-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Synger - I'm also finding looking at what others are eating daily is interesting. I've also been looking at some of the recipe threads and think I'll make a point to try and add some of my favourites. Anyway, on to today:

Breakfast
- nectarine

Morning snack
- grapes, pineapple

Lunch (provided by work today during a meeting)
- ham & roast beef sandwiches (1-1/2 total)
- assorted fruit
- assorted veggies

Afternoon Snack
- nectarine

Dinner
- chicken (baked with homemade tomato sauce, cheese blend)
- broccoli
- <tsp butter

Evening Snack
- probably a few more plums

Total Cals: 1505

Exercise: 45 mins (2.25m) on treadmill

SillyFluff
09-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Wednesday September 14th
Breakfast-
2 eggs
2 slices of toast
3 link sausages
coffee
Lunch-
SLice italian bread
slice fresh mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup roasted red peppers
1 tbs italian dression
Snack-
Handful Lime Tostitos
Dinner-
2 slices white bread
1tbs mayo
4 slices lean turkey
4 slices lean ham
1 slice american cheese
1 serving Lime Tostitos
Snack-
6 pizza bites

I'm still tryin to figure out what all I eat in a day. The calories confuse me. :(

As far as drinks...watered down kool-aid cuz our tap water tastes weird LOL
But, happy to say, I've been 3 days pepsi free...yall should feel sorry for my boyfriend, he's putting up with my caffiene withdrawl :) The coffee just aint hitting the spot, may stop drinking it.

Venus In Mourning
09-14-2005, 10:09 PM
Sorry I disappeared for a while. I haven't been online much. I've been working very hard painting the garage so the insurance company doesn't cancel the homeowner's insurance. It's such a pain. My fiance and I have been fighting a lot because I've been on edge lately. (We're fine though.) I haven't been sticking to my diet and exercise like I should be. I've been going pretty well anyway. I've been eating a lot of my newest creation! It's white rice with a butter and lemon sauce. You take some butter, some lemon juice and cook it up with some flour to thicken it up. MMMMM! Plus you can cook up some chicken to add to the rice. :)

DishyFishy
09-15-2005, 12:03 AM
Glad to hear you had a good time, Claire. And kudos for jumping right back into the healthy eating.

Well done for ditching the Pepsi, SillyFluff. I can't say as Kool-Aid is something I'd drink as a substitute, mind. :barf: although my nieces chug the stuff like it's going out of fashion! I must admit, I need my coffee caffeine fix first thing in a morning though. :coffee: What are you finding confusing about the calories? Anything we can help you out with?

Welcome back, Venus.

Weds 14/09:

Breakfast: 1 cup Optimum Slim cereal, 1 oz raisins, cup 0% milk.
Lunch: Jacket potato (8 oz raw weight), cup baked beans.
Dinner: 1 cup veggie tagine, 1 cup rice.
Snacks: Shake (7 oz banana, crushed ice, vanilla extract, cup 2% yogurt); 1 oz almonds; 4 oz seedless grapes.
Drinks: 1 litre coffee, 2 litres water, 1 litre green tea.

Total kcals: 1466

Exercise: 3 miles WATP

activeadventurer
09-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Good to see you back Venus... And RealCdn, I notice you eat a lot of fruit. It seems to be working for you. Hmm may be I will try that myself.

Had a pretty average day food wise although a little heavy on the carbs. Lots of water. Cold seems to be on the way out and will probably start back exercising tomorrow. Thanks for all the well wishes. :goodvibes DCM

SillyFluff
09-15-2005, 12:31 AM
I put very little sugar in my Kool-aid..gotta go to the grocery store and get splenda...as far as sweeteners go, id have to say thats the best. I just cant drink our tap. its nasty. They sell this stuff called Fruit-2-o ever heard of it? I love that stuff...would that count as my water?

Well like tryin to figure out the caleries for what I eat is so confusing...I mean it doesn't look like I'm eating much at all, yet, my weight is what it is...

taekwondomom
09-15-2005, 12:33 AM
9/14
B: Garbanzo beans and tuna with brown rice
L: Swiss steak over mashed potatoes
D: more Swiss steak over mashed potatoes
S: 3 low fat butterscotch chip cookies; pastel mints
Beverages: 20 oz diet dr. pepper; 80 oz water
***TOTAL CALORIES=2069*** (Would have fewer calories, but I over did it on the mashed potatoes which were really yummy! but don't tell DH, he made them and if he finds out how much I liked them, he'll get a swelled head and brag about it for months! ;))
Exercise: 1 hour Tae Kwon Do

SuchAPrettyFace
09-15-2005, 01:33 AM
Thanks Fishy & Jilly for the welcome. :) I have given up caffeine before, I would not recommend it.

9/13

1 large cup coffee
1/4-1/2 cup light soy milk

1 slice wheat toast
1/2 piece provolone
1 golden apple
1-2 servings red grapes
lime juice

1-2 servings carrots
1 serving dip/salad dressing

1 cup green tea, 1 cup peach tea

1 can fruit cocktail in its own juices
1 can healthy request beef & vegetable soup
1/12 slice wheat toast
1 serving carrots
1 serving dip/salad dressing

3 pieces Trident gum, orange flavor

and then it gets bad, needs an afternoon snack w/protein & fiber. Suggestions? I prefer salty to sweet.

3 pieces stuffed crust veggie lover's pizza while watching the Biggest Loser. :rollpin:
12 oz pepsi

I ate it, I logged it, I am moving on. :(

9/14

1 cup coffee, black
1 packet kashi raisin oatmeal

2 bavarian pretzels

1 corned beef & swiss sammich on jewish rye, lettuce tomato
1-2 servings bite sized tortilla chips
1/2# fresh salsa :T

1 cup peach tea, 1 cup green tea

here is where it goes South, TOM is on his way, taking his sweet time, but on his way nonetheless
1 Hershey bar w/almond
1 Twix bar

2 boiled new potatoes (tiny)
1 hamburger
1/2 cup yellow squash, w/pecans & brown sugar
8-10oz milk
however, this is when I got sick :barf: , not sure any of the dinner stayed down

1 junior raspberry sundae @ custard stand on way home from humane society volunteer meeting

I feel better, but bleh. Hate throwing up.

Tomorrow will be better. :)

alphabetsoup
09-15-2005, 03:23 AM
I ate it, I logged it, I am moving on

That's all you can do. (((HUGS)))) Some months right before TOM, I'm fine, no difference. This month was NOT one of those months. I had one day over 3,000 calories - I could not stop eating. I didn't make any horrendously bad choices, I just ate constantly! Ack! I was so depressed...but then, I picked myself up the next morning and was back at it, that's what ya gotta do. :grouphug Damn Hormones! :rollpin:

WB Artist!! We missed ya! Glad you had fun though.

RealCdn - you are going to turn INTO a nectarine! :lol: ;) I wish I liked fruit that much. Good for you! :)

Here's me:

Wednesday:

<slept in>
Lunch: Quaker instant oatmeal - brown sugar & pecans w/1% milk and 1 tsp sugar
Snack: 3 oz chocolate milk, granola bar
Dinner: Turkey burgers (ground turkey, ranch dressing, cheddar, 1/2 whole wheat bun), oven baked fries
Desert: 1/2 (2 oz) store bought brownie
Snacks: sunflower seeds
Drinks: 6 oz 1% milk, water

Calories: 1646

Exercise: 2.5 mile walk, hilly terrain (I got to go ALONE! DH was home with kiddos - very nice walk, except that a dog came after me snarling and growling and then lunged at me!!! - I screamed and yelled "NO!" and it stopped - ack, I'm going to give those ppl a piece of my mind next time I see them!!! :rollpin: )

synger
09-15-2005, 08:34 AM
Sillyfluff, I know what you mean about getting confused by calories at first. You might want to try logging what you eat into a free program like Fitday ( http://www.fitday.com/ ) for a week or so and see what you come out with. I've been able to notice some interesting trends in my eating as I actually log not only what I'm eating but how much. It's made me MUCH more aware of portion size, for one thing.

SAPF, I also HAVE to have an afternoon snack with protein. Since my commute home is so long, it's usually a protein bar and some fruit. But when I'm not in the mood for that, I dig into the roasted almonds or a nut,seed, raisin mixture that I keep at my desk. The raisins just add a little bit of sweetness, it's not much. If you made your own mixture you could leave them out. I just have to be careful not to eat much (not more than about 1/8 cup) or the calories of the nuts get overwhelming. When I'm home on the weekends and need a quick afternoon protein fix, I grab a couple spoonsful of cottage cheese, or a low-fat mozzarella cheese stick, or a hard-cooked egg, or a glass of skim milk. Not a lot of fiber, but they give me the protein I need so I don't become a (completely) raving maniac. If you added a couple of Triscuits to the cheese, it might give you some of the fiber you want.

WEDNESDAY

Breakfast:
spoonful of peanut butter (precommute)
cottage cheese
banana

Lunch:
fried chicken thigh
roasted veggies
green beans

protein bar
pineapple
4 wheat crackers

Dinner:
2 slices cheese bread, toasted, w/butter
Can of Progresso lentil soup

mozzarella cheese stick
Triscuit triangles

Drinks:
water, coffee w/cream

Calories:
about 1700

Exercise:
walking, stairs
45 minutes on my new bike!! What a rush!

artist
09-15-2005, 04:24 PM
Had a good day........

Banana
Sushi, melon, mango
Large salad: mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, balsamic vinegar and olive oil
Porridge, banana
Mango
Wild mushroom soup and ryvita

OK, its true, not a lot of protein in there.....but I am having a lot of fruit and veggie cravings, so am just going with the flow.....

Jillegal
09-15-2005, 07:19 PM
Looks like everyone's doing just fine (just make sure you DID move on after logging it, SAPF). Hmmm, Jillybean and Beth seem to be missing though... Welcome back, Artist, glad you had a wonderful time. Welcome to any new people I may not have welcomed yet!!

I'm going to be MIA for a few days (hopefully see you Monday afternoon) and most likely won't have computer access. I'll behave if you'll behave! :s:

Wednesday
2 - Kashi Heart to Heart cereal with
1 - Skim Milk
0 - large mug of tea
Mid-morning
1 - seedless grapes
0 - low sodium club soda
Afternoon
2 - Schneider's fat free turkey summer sausage on
1 - Weight Watchers 60% whole wheat bread and dijon mustard
0 - Perrier water
1 - watermelon
Late-afternoon
2 - Garlic parmesan Crispy Minis
0 - bottled spring water
Evening
3 - roast chicken (white meat) shredded, tossed in
0 - salad of mixed greens, tomatoes and sliced carrots
1 - "Light" Italian dressing
2 - roasted veggies (potatoes, mushrooms, onions, green pepper)
0 - Canada Dry raspberry flavoured water
1 - Astro fat free sugar free vanilla yogurt
Late evening
2 - skim milk
2 - medium banana (sliced) dipped in
2 - 1 tbsp. peanut butter
0 - large mug of tea
23 total (used one flex point)

Exercise: Morning and night walks with dog, more wallpaper stripping and scraping

DishyFishy
09-15-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm with Synger on the nuts as a snack food. Just oz of almonds or walnuts really satisfies me. I have to be very strict weighing them out though because I can easily get through far more than that once I start nibbling. :ink:

Thurs 15/09:

Breakfast: Fruit shake (7 oz banana, crushed ice, 4 oz strawberries, vanilla extract, cup 2% plain yogurt).
Lunch: 3 large sushi maki rolls, pile of raw veggies (broccoli, carrot, cauli, celery, radish, tomato).
Dinner: 500 ml tin Campbell's Chunky soup (Beef Fajita), 10 Wheatine crackers.
Snacks: ( cup Optimum Slim cereal, cup 0% milk, 15 g seedless raisins)*; 8 Quaker Crispy thingies (Mexican Fiesta). Thanks, Jilly! :)
Drinks: 1 litre coffee with 2 tblsp.half & half, 2 litres water, 500 ml Cabernet Sauvignon.

Total kcals: 1500 (plus free veggies)

Exercise: 3 miles WATP, 30 minute bike ride.

*I haven't had this yet, but I'm about to flop in front of the telly for a while, so I expect it won't be long before I do. ;)

SillyFluff
09-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Thursday September 15th
Brunch-
1/4 lb hamburger in bun w/ catsup
1 slice american cheese
all BEEF hotdog in bun w/ catsup
Snack-
1 snack bag 100calorie popcorn
Dinner-
5 pierogies
1 cup sausage *cut up*
1/2 cup sweetpeas
Snack-
9 baby carrots

Went shopping tonight. Walked around for an hour. Also went shopping this afternoon and walked around for 30 minutes.

Picked up some peaches and some bananas, and some baby carrots. So now I can eat fresh stuff instead of canned.

RealCdn
09-15-2005, 10:41 PM
Yes, I probably will turn into a nectarine! I've decided lately - well I always knew, but hoped after more than a year and a half that things would change - that I have almost no impulse control with snack foods, possibly any food. I can't stop at a 1/2 oz of nuts, or a single serving of some of the 'crisp' type snacks. My weakness is late night crackers and cheese (not necessarily bad, but just too much). Since fresh fruit is pretty plentiful I'm trying to feed through cravings with them. It helps since I've always loved fruit, and always ate a lot of it, even when eating too much of other things. Anyway, today:

Breakfast (at home)
- scrambled egg white, egg substitute and cheese blend

Morning picking (at work)
- peach, plums

Lunch
- salad (mixed greens, cucumber, lettuce, tomato) with FF red wine dressing
- lean ham
- pineapple, grapes, orange

Dinner
- homemade chili with cheese blend
- baked tortillas
- salad (mixed greens, cucumber, lettuce, tomato) with LF balsamic dressing

Snack
- nectarine, plums

Total calories: 1389

(and we're now out of peaches, nectarines and there are only 6 plums left... good think that the farmer's market is tomorrow)

Exercise - 30 mins (1.5m) on treadmill, 15 mins light swim

activeadventurer
09-15-2005, 10:50 PM
Hi Folks,

Another day in paradise :D Actually the weather has made the Miniapple seem like paradise. Terrific. Hang in there SAPF. Today good food, not quite enough water and no exercise. Home from work again with the cold thing :( but getting better. See you in a few, Jillegal. DCM

SuchAPrettyFace
09-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Claire, welcome back!!

Alpha Laura, thanks for the support. TOM kills me now that they took Bextra off the market. :(

synger, thank you for the good snack ideas. I do enjoy trail mix--raisins, peanuts & sunflower kernels, all unsalted of course. I like most everything you have posted, I will have to look into the Triscuits. I do enjoy them. A LOT.

Fishy, I KNOWWWWW. I can polish off a packet of nuts like nobody's business. I have to be careful. :s:

16oz cup filled w/black coffee & skim milk
1 packet kashi apple oatmeal
1 cup peach tea, 1 cup green tea

1 serving carrots
1 serving ranch dressing
1 can healthy request chicken noodle soup
1 roasted garlic boca burger
1 small (500ml) bottle water

another 16oz cup filled w/skim & coffee (only drank half)

1 piece trident orange gum

1 cup chicken & dumpling soup
1 small hard roll

1 italian beef sammich w/green peppers, shredded mozzarella & giardinera

seltzer to drink. :)

1 cup gelato (hazelnut/strawberry)
air popped white popcorn, about 2 cups, w/butter

2 Tbsp "real" peanut butter
2 panels AkMak crackers
1 banana

back soon for comments, there is a thread i have to start. ;)

taekwondomom
09-16-2005, 02:37 AM
9/15
B: oatmeal with skim milk and sugar
L: peanut butter and strawberry jam on whole wheat toast
D: tuna salad (tuna and light miracle whip) on saltine crackers; side salad with fat free western dressing
S: Might have some wheat toast with apple butter OR a bowl of oatmeal, if so will update calorie total later. :)
**UPDATE** Didn't have either, by the time I was done on the computer, I was too tired so I went straight to bed.
Beverages: 30 oz iced decaf coffee with splenda and whipped cream; 70 oz water; 12 oz diet cola
*****TOTAL CALORIES=1449*****
Exercise: 3.4 mile run; core exercises and stretching

synger
09-16-2005, 08:41 AM
Breakfast:
Almonds
coffee yogurt
banana

Lunch:
pork barbecue (no bun)
cabbage
glazed acord squash (YUM!!!)

pineapple
protein bar

Dinner:
2 fat free hotdogs w/Jack Daniel's Mustard (my new fave mustard)
mushrooms, onions, garlic, diced green beans sauteed in olive oil, then mixed with a cup of basmati rice

mozzarella cheese stick

Drinks:
coffee w/flavored creamer
water

Calories:
about 1800

Exercise:
walking, stairs

artist
09-16-2005, 05:35 PM
Very glad its the weekend........its been a busy week. Did well today on the food front:

Banana, coffee
Carrot and coriander soup, sushi
Very large salad (tomatoes, mushroom, olives, moderate amounts of feta cheese and avocado, balsamic vinegar and bit of olive oil, parsley)
Carrot and coriander soup
Porridge and banana

SillyFluff
09-16-2005, 09:50 PM
Friday September 16th
Breakfast-
Peach Smoothie (1/2 cup frozen yogurt, whole peach, splash milk)
Lunch-
4 pierogies
1 cup sausage *cut up*
1 slice white bread
Snack-
1 peach *cut up*
1 banana *cut up*
Dinner-
1/4 Stir fry (stew beef w/ all fat cut off cooked up with NO fat added, red,green and yellow bell pepers, and white onions)
1 cup white rice
SNack-
Peanut butter and banana sandwich (whole banana sliced, 2 slices white bread, less then 1tbs of peanut butter)

FitDay says about 1608 Calories give or take a few cuz its kinda hard to find some of this stuff in there....atleast i had an issue with it. I'm still figuring it out. I'll be a pro in no time.
Oh yea I forgot...I also walked a little over half a mile today...:cp::cp::cp:
Maybe I'll get more then that tomorrow depending on how humid it is.

RealCdn
09-16-2005, 09:55 PM
Well, although I tended to pick all day I stayed away from the bad things (well, my bad things). So, today was:

Breakfast
- plums

Morning picking
- orange

Lunch
- lean ham
- dill pickle

Afternoon picking
- nectarine, plums, peach

Dinner
- BBQ steak
- corn on the cob, butter
- salad (mixed greens, cucumber, lettuce, tomato) with FF sun-dried tomato dressing

Snack
- pineapple, peach or nectarine (pending)

Total calories: 1525

Exercise - 45 mins (2.25m) on treadmill, 15 mins stretching/toning with hand weights

activeadventurer
09-17-2005, 01:51 AM
Good day all around. Food was yummy and nutritious. Felt like snacking in the late evening but didn't. Drank well beyond my minimum of water. Alas, thought about exercising but didn't actually do it. still a little under the weather but need to just get back on the "horse" Sweet dreams to all DCM

taekwondomom
09-17-2005, 02:13 AM
9/16
B: french toast (made with soymilk, real eggs, and multi-grain bread) and topped with 2 TBS syrup and lots of apple butter; 2 eggs cooked over medium; 4 veggie 'bacon' strips
L: after my big breakfast I had no appetite for lunch!
D: large salad with fat free ranch and western dressings; Tuna salad (tuna and light miracle whip) on saltine crackers
S: none
Beverages: 8 oz soymilk; 70 oz water
*****TOTAL CALORIES=1890*****
Exercise: 15 minutes upper body strength training; 10 minutes stretching

synger
09-17-2005, 09:28 AM
11 almonds or four walnut halves is half an ounce. That's about 100 calories, and is often what I'll grab in the morning before heading out for my long commute to work (I eat breakfast at work). It keeps me going, staves off a hunger headache, and is remarkably satisfying for such a little bit of food.

Last night Hunter wanted to go out. One of the things I'm doing differently this time around is NOT to ***** and complain at him about food. Eating out is part of our lives. I have to deal. So I try to plan ahead and budget calories for it when I know ahead of time. And when I don't, I make due. I try to eat healthy choices, or at least small portions. And I try not to make a big production out of it. I enjoy what I order, and I take the rest home.

Our new favorite cheap sit-down place is Hard Times Cafe. It's a chili parlor, and also offers burgers and salads and inexpensive steaks. Last time we went, I got the chili with some trepidation, wondering about the calories. The Texas chili, come to find out, is ground beef browned in rendered suet, so it's twice as many calories per cup as their other chilis. It's also wonderfully tasty. But this time I got the Cincinnati chili instead. The way I usually get it is the the Bubba Chili, with chili over cornbread in a big "pasta" bowl, topped with tomatoes and cheese and onions, with sour cream on the side. I could only eat a third of it So I have two more lunches in the fridge of high protein, tasty chili. Yum.

Breakfast:
almonds
cottage cheese
pineapple

Lunch:
grilled cheese sandwich with grilled mushrooms and onions

vegetable soup
cottage cheese

Dinner:
Cincinnatti Chili from Hard Times Cafe over cornbread, with cheese and sour cream
beer

Snacks:
lowfat mozzarella cheese stick

Drinks:
water
coffee w/creamer

Calories:
about 1600

Exercise:
walking, stairs

DishyFishy
09-17-2005, 12:11 PM
I love a spicy chilli. :T I haven't made it for ages though 'cause hubby will only eat it if it's very mild. I was cooking up two pots (one mild, one hot) but last time I mis-labelled them. :eek: Guess who burnt his delicate gob! :lol:

Fri 16/09:

Breakfast: Shake (5 oz banana, crushed ice, vanilla extract, cup 2% plain yogurt).
Lunch: 3 large sushi maki rolls, pile of raw veggies (broccoli, carrot, cauli, celery, radish, tomato).
Dinner: 3 oz baked salmon, 1 cup mashed potato.
Drinks: 1 litre coffee, 2 litres water, 2 dry martini cocktails, 2 Manhattan cocktails :cheers:.

Total kcals: 1570 (plus free veggies)

Exercise: 4.24 mile walk, 30 minute bike ride.

MIL and FIL are landing back here again today on their way back east, so I'll be sacrificing my bed (and sleep, no doubt) for at least tonight. I've made a nice, fattening chicken pie for them which I'll be serving up with cheese perishke (courtesy of this morning's farmers' market) in dill cream sauce. :devil: I, on the other hand, will be having something altogether more healthy--not because I'm an :angel: mind, I just don't like pastry. :barf:

artist
09-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Saturday

Coffee
Huge, huge salad (tomatoes, cucumber, cauliflower, olives, avocado, feta cheese, balsamic vinegar and bit of olive oil)
Satsumas
Mango
Porridge with banana
Carrot and coriander soup

BethC
09-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Hi everyone, I've been traveling way too much these past two weeks and it's had an impact on my weight, I went away 2 weeks ago and stayed exactly the same, but I was away this week and I got a little cocky and came back and gained 3lbs.

I'm not exactly sure it's 3 lbs since I litterally got off the airplane last night and I know I retained water since my fingers are still swollen. Whatever it is, I'm back on track now and it'll come off soon enough!

I'm glad to be back and see everyone!
Beth

SillyFluff
09-17-2005, 08:27 PM
Saturday September 17th
Breakfast-
1 banana cut up
1 cup cheerios (plain)
1/2 cup 1% milk
Snack-
Smoothie- 1/2 cup frozen yogurt, 1cup frozen strawberries *no sugar added*)
Lunch-
1 cup cooked oatmeal
1/2 cup frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
Snack-
Snack bag of 100-calorie popcorn
Dinner-
TUrkey Sandwich (2 slices white bread, 1/2 tbs of mayo, serving of lean turkey)
2cup egg drop soup *was actually kinda hungry*
Snack-
Nothing yet...may have some popcorn again...will update before I go to bed if I do.
Exercise-
1/2 mile walk-30 minutes:twirly:

RealCdn
09-17-2005, 08:38 PM
Breakfast
- nectarine

Lunch
- lean ham
- peach

Afternoon picking
- nectarines (2), plum (not ripe!)

Dinner
- beef stew
- cauliflower/broccoli with >tsp butter
- salad (mixed greens, cucumber, lettuce, tomato) with FF sun-dried tomato dressing

Snack
- (pending) grapes, peach

Total calories: 1486

Exercise - 45 mins (2.25m) on treadmill, 15 mins light swim

alphabetsoup
09-18-2005, 03:09 AM
Thursday: 2314
Friday: 1767

Saturday:

Breakfast: Special K, 1% milk, 1/2 banana
Lunch: Italian salad (arugula, spinach, salami, provolone, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, oil & vinegar), granola bar, 1 oz yogurt covered raisins
Dinner: bacon quesadilla (1 tortilla, 3 strips bacon, cheddar cheese, mushrooms, onion), unsweetened applesauce
Snacks: sunflower seeds, 1 snackwells cookie
Drinks: 6 oz cola, water

Calories: 1708

DishyFishy
09-18-2005, 01:29 PM
Ha! So much for my making good choices yesterday! I didn't measure or record anything I ate, and this morning I'm suffering from Calorie Amnesia--I can recall the healthy stuff, like the delicious golden beetroot that took an age to cook, but I'm rather fuzzy on much of the rest. :p That might be something to do with the empty bottles of wine I found on the kitchen counter this morning. :joker: And a big bag of high fat nibbly snacks has mysteriously disappeared.... :chin:

I did get in a 40 minute bike ride in the morning though. :)

Well, that was yesterday and I can't change it now. I'm rather surprised to find I don't have even a hint of the self-loathing that usually follows such a loss of self-control. In fact, I feel quite upbeat and positive right now. Now to maintain that feeling....

TooFatPollyanna signing off. :lol:

SuchAPrettyFace
09-18-2005, 03:36 PM
That might be something to do with the empty bottles of wine I found on the kitchen counter this morning. :joker: And a big bag of high fat nibbly snacks has mysteriously disappeared.... :chin:OMG!!!! SOMEONE HAS BROKEN INTO YOUR HOUSE & DRANK ALL YOUR WINE & ATE YOUR SNACKS TOO!!!!! :lol: Been there, done that.

Beth, welcome back!! :)

synger, thank you so much for the counts on the nuts. That will help when making my snack decisions. I also found some REAL peanut butter lurking in the back of my fridge. I cannot be trusted w/it on a day to day basis, but will try & treat myself once a week. On Triscuits, it will make the time between lunch & dinner not seem too long.

Ok, so Friday we had a gas leak up the street at work. There is new construction going up on the corner & they hit a gas line. :eek: About halfway through the morning, I got headache/nausea, same as when the pilot on my stove goes out @ home. So my eating is not that much during the day.

9/16
1 cup coffee, 1 cup skim, in same glass
^^^another half cup of that^^^
2 cups peach tea, 2 cups green tea
1 serving tortilla chips
1 banana
1 serving Hershey Kisses :chockiss:
(1 kiss, 1 bite of banana, 1 kiss, 1 bite of banana, yummm)

1 sleeve saltine crackers :(
1 can Healthy request chicken noodle soup

maybe some water

dinner w/my best friend:

margherita pizza (not sure how many pieces, by then I'd been out in the fresh air for awhile & was hungry. Margherita pizza is red white & green: fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & fresh basil. I rolled out the pizza crust & mine turned out awesome. :) )
1 margarita
1 ounce marsala wine
2 sips of a drink called Haunted Bride (don't, it was like lighter fluid)
1 small drink that was frangelico & rum & seltzer (mostly seltzer)
1 liter water, maybe more

Then yesterday was my Walk for PKD in beautiful scenic Green Bay:

2 cups coffee w/milk
1 cup coffee w/heavy whipping cream :dizzy:
1 everything bagel
2oz chive onion cream cheese
1 snickerdoodle cookie :T (eaten slowly & every bite savored)
2-4 Haribo raspberries (candy, awesome, should not be purchased by me)

4 bottles (500ml) water
2 mini Jimmy John's sammiches (about 1/3 of a regular sammich)

1/3 of an order of chicken nachos, no beans
1 bison burger
the piece of bread under it, I think it was pumpernickel
2 kinds of cheese on burger
sauteed mushrooms & onions w/burger
slice of tomato
cucumber salad
kosher dill spear
bite of railway roast
bite of garlic mashed 'tatos
1 root beer float

1 can Mt Dew

I will try to find links to places I went (or not, since I just remembered the policy on that). One of the main attractions for me in Green Bay is, of course, Bay Beach. I went on all the rides & only spent $5 on ride tickets. If you're ever in the area, it should comfort you to know all their rides (except the kiddie rides) can accomodate a 300# woman. :)

The restaurant we went to was Titletown Railway Brewery??? (I have no idea) They are downtown across the street from another brewery & located between 2 train tracks, and they make their own beer. The staff kept saying East & West. And they serve root beer that's a recipe from an old place on Velp Ave, so that is the kind of root beer I got in my float. I took it to go & drank it periodically on the way back to Milwaukee.

I won a prize for being the individual to raise the second largest amount of money!!! (I raised about $700, and received a gift certificate to WalMart) The walk will be in Green Bay again next year, so plenty of time to plan & maybe get a team together to walk. :coach:

After all that yesterday, I wasn't hungry at night, so just had a can of Mt Dew to stay awake for the drive back here. Oops, better log that.

Today I slept this am, recovering from the 2 mile walk in the blazing sun. :)

9/18
4 cups rather weak (that's why 4 cups :lol: ) chocolate mint coffee
3/4 cup 1% milk
1 egg, scrambled in 1 tsp butter
1 small red potato that had been boiled, cut up & fried in 1 tsp butter

1 cup zucchini casserole
1 cup mushroom soup rice
1 chicken breast
1 cup chocolate shake
1 liter water

2 small coconut brownies :( :o

artist
09-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Sunday

Coffee
Huge salad: tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms, anchovies, feta cheese, avocado, olives, balsamic vinegar and olive oil
Porridge with banana
Fat free raspberry jelly (first time I have had this.....its a bit too sweet, but definitely good for fending off cravings)
Another huge salad: tomatoes, mushrooms, anchoives, feta cheese, avocado, olives, balsamic vinegar and olive oil

synger
09-18-2005, 05:23 PM
SATURDAY

Breakfast:
kashi go lean w/banana and skim milk

Lunch: (Mennonite restaurant)
ham salad sandwich
potato chips

Dinner:
chili over cornbread with cheese and sour cream

Snacks:

Drinks:
beer
water

Calories:
about 1600

Exercise:
hour and a half biking

missaprylj
09-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Sunday

B: 1/2 pita w/ peanut butter
1 whole orange
L: Pasta w/ pesto
Chips and salsa
S: Apricot, wheat thins
D: 3 tofu tacos w/ tortialla, tofu, cheese, and lettuce

Lots of water! (I promise to be better about coming here!!)

SillyFluff
09-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Sunday September 18th
Breakfast-
1 cup cheerios
1/4 cup 1% milk
1 cup cut up banana
Lunch-
1 cup egg drop soup
Serving Tostitos (6 chips)
Snack-
SMALL slice of pizza with veggies and

cheese...NO MEAT
Dinner-
1 cup chopped chicken breast *Baked*
1/2 cup stuffing
1/2 cup corn
Snack-
1/2 cup frozen yorgut
1 banana cut up
Exercise-
23 minutes on exercise bike (5 miles,

14mph)
20 minute dog walk

activeadventurer
09-18-2005, 11:36 PM
b - rye crackers w ghee
l - grilled chicken sandwich w/ small ceasar salad 2 small pieces of chocolate
s - date bar
d - momemade vegetarian chili w/ too much rosemary olive oil bread

lots of water

taekwondomom
09-19-2005, 12:30 AM
9/17
B: 2 slices wheat toast with peanutbutter
L: 3 grillled chicken tenderloins; mashed potatoes; baby carrots; 2 sourdough rolls with butter and strawberry jam
D: 3 grilled chicken tenderloins and tossed salad with fat free ranch; 2 sourdough rolls with butter and strawberry jam
S: carrot cake
Beverages: 12 oz diet coke; 70 oz water; 20 oz iced coffee with whipped cream and splenda
TOTAL CALORIES=2135
exercise; 12+ hour shift waitressing

9/18
B: 2 slices whole wheat bread with peant butter; 1 banana
L/D: large tossed salad with fat free ranch and french dressings; tuna mixed with light miracle whip on top saltine crackers
S: One "3 musketeer" bar; pastle mints; saltine crackers with peanut butter and banana
Beverages: 64 oz water; 16 oz iced coffee with whipped cream and splenda; 20 oz diet mt. dew
TOTAL CALORIES=1789
Exercise: Day off from Exercise

jillybean720
09-19-2005, 08:18 AM
STOP! There's a new Journal Buddy thread for this week, so join us over there! :D