Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 08:08 PM   #1  
Eve's Mom

Default Week of September 12

Hi girls;

I have been MIA for awhile. We went to Winnipeg, then came home to find out that something was wrong with Eve's tests from birth. Ends up she carries a gene for Cystic Fibrosis. After a few days we had a sweat test and she does NOT have CF (thank god). Now DH and I are being tested adn we'll find out who is carrying. Hopefully not both of us.

Anyway, then was Eve's baptism - what a sweetie...she looked soooo cute. I'll try to post a pic. Then last week I was busy sitting my neices. But this coming week should be more normal.

I am still on WW for nursing moms and doing OK - I am down about 10 lbs (must change sig).

I will try to pop in more this week - I haven't read one single post in a weeks so I have to go and catch up - I hope you are all doing well and I miss you all!!

Belle (and Baby Evie)
Old 09-11-2005, 08:12 PM   #2  
Eve's Mom

Here is Eve Madeleine Lily at her Baptism, aged 11 weeks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eve christening 3.jpg (12.5 KB, 40 views)
Old 09-11-2005, 08:17 PM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Here's a three generation - mom, me and my baby....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg baptism.jpg (10.3 KB, 35 views)
Old 09-12-2005, 02:05 AM   #4  
flibbertobbergenie!

Belle, hi! What fab pictures! and Eve looks so serious there in her christening gown - she obviously knew her duty as the centre of attention

It's 7am here and I am supposed to be getting ready for work, but since I just weighed and had to enter the details on the WW site I figured I'd come and changed my sig over here as well - and found Belle's cool pix and just had to respond.

BBL (or I'll be late and I'll miss my lift to the station - EEK)
Old 09-12-2005, 12:26 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
Belle your pics are gorgeous! You're one busy lady
Lolly Yay on your loss!
Ali how was your run? I'm 30 next year and the maternal vibes haven't hit me yet
It's been a wacky week for me we've bid on a 3rd condo and today we should find out. Honestly at t his point all my excitements gone grr
I had oral surgery on Friday and need OP foods that are soft
I'm back to 192 yay so I can change my sig but I'm hoping this week's intake doesn't kill it.
Gotta run work work work
Kierie
Old 09-12-2005, 03:07 PM   #6  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hey all... I went for a walk at lunch. It is very hot and muggy here today, so I must be nuts to take a walk on my lunch. I didn't bring good shoes tho, so my feet are a little tender now. I just needed something and with gas prices so high, why should I drive anywhere!!! I did 35 minutes.

**Clap Clap** Yah me!!!!

KO - we bid on 3 houses before we got one and we aren't even in a bid war kind of community!!! I was negative also after that many tries, but the house we got was much nicer than the others... except for the first one. I really wanted the first one but the sellers were butts about it and jacked the price up. Ha ha to them tho, we drove by 2 years later and they were still living there because no one would buy it and I think they lost the house they were going to buy because it was contingent on the sale. OH and all the things I said we would have to do to the house if we bought it.. they did!! Now they can sell it for more... But in the long run I was glad we didn't get it because someone built another house right on top of the property line... so see, it all works out. Did I ramble enough???

OK gotta scoot. I am out of town Wed-Sat for work. Leaving my angels with daddy and a little nervous. They have been spouting some attitude lately that does not go over well with dad!!!!
Old 09-14-2005, 05:42 PM   #7  
Running Babe

Hi all,

I have been in training at work most of the week, but it was good!

Anyway I have been doing allright, my eating has been fine and so has my exercise... I even wore jeans at my last weigh in. I am hoping to be down to my first 10lbs since rejoining WW. Tonight I do speedwork for running... should be fun... hope I don't throw up:P I will park and ride to work now since well gas still ain't cheap and I want to save some $$$.

Jen: I walk at lunch too... breaks up my day and gives me some time for myself..

Kierie: pudding, oat meal, oatbran, frozen yogourt, soup, apple sauce. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Lolly: yah for 11lbs down!!!

Belle: I think only about 4-10% of the pop carries that gene and hopefully only one of you has it. Anyway great pic and great news about Eve!!

Have a good day!

Ali!
Old 09-14-2005, 05:54 PM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Ladies Hectic day!
Tonight I'm going out with my Gfs but since I can't chew I can't be tempted! I'm going to have some cottage cheese before I leave
Ali you're doing AMAZING!
I'll bb tommorrow I have to run
Old 09-15-2005, 09:50 AM   #9  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

No More Cheese NO MORE EGGS!
I have Oatmeal for breakfast and tuna for lunch ACTUAL FOOD!
This is a drive by
I just wanted to tell you all I'm 2 pounds from my Sept Goal!!
bbl
Old 09-16-2005, 04:02 AM   #10  
flibbertobbergenie!

Go Kier! And yay! on the solid food! Man, now I'm remembering when I had braces put on my teeth when I was 11 and for the first couple of days I was *convinced* I would never be able to eat solid food again. I cried non-stop But then I discovered I could suck Milky Bars ...

Things are quiet here this week, everyone must be out enjoying the beautiful September weather! That was irony, BTW, because yesterday here was a killer - it tipped it down with rain AND howling wind and I turned up at work with soaked jeans and squelchy shoes and frizzy hair. Sigh. BUT I am still enjoying my new commute, and the 15-minute walk uphill is getting so much easier, I even did it TWICE yesterday - earning about 1.5pts each way, which I promptly blew on a really nasty Chinese dinner. Ick. Eh well, live and learn.
Come out and play, peeps Who has plans for the weekend? My parents are coming to see my new house for the first time (they live about 200 miles away), so I am going to spend today cleaning and trying to finish unpacking...
Closed Thread