Support Groups - Barely Mooootivated

View Full Version : Barely Mooootivated

Kiwonk
09-06-2005, 10:10 PM
Here's the day's most nauseating headline: "Michael Jackson writes song for hurricane relief" :barf:

I was going to title this "Cows Mooooourning Gilligan" but I decided it was a bit trite under the circumstances.

Gotta go watch TV or something. Smooth out my brain.

Kiwi

SugP
09-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Hi dolls,

Just getting in here fast before that funny, funny Schatzi comes along and writes something hilarious that makes me pee my pants. I have enough laundry to do as it is. :D

Gilligan died? I loved Gilligan's Island!!! Best show ever. But you know what? I thought Bob Denver had already died. Must have been thinking of someone else. Michael Jackson just appalls me. I am ignoring him.

Hi Wabby! Did you really almost cut off your finger? Yikes! I could get my German citizenship now if I wanted to but then I'd have to give up the Canadian and there's NO way I wanna do that. The only thing I can't do over here as a Canadian is vote, not such a hardship when you look at the twits who are running for Chancellor right now.

Bagzie! - Way to go on selling the bracelet! I'm sure it was your supreme sales ability that convinced her. I guess now that school has started no places all the old rich people with no kids will be flocking to N.B. to buy your wares. When I worked in retail one of my bosses called me a "silent seller" - I'd just stare at the people really hard until they bought something. :lol:

Kiweenie - who doesn't need more crap, huh? :dizzy: My dh brings home crap even without dental work.

Peachy! Lordy, that Ediot is everywhere, isn't she? Maybe you can get the ball rolling somehow and leave her standing in a cloud of dust muttering to herself.

Schatzi! Good luck with your job search. I'm sure the house payment will come through soon and you won't be broke any more.

And now on to MEEEEEE : Me 'n' Leslie got down 5 times in the last 9 days! AND I did Pilates yesterday. BUT I am blown up like a giant PMS puffer fish so I can't tell if I've lost any weight. Please pat me on the head and send me biscuits and gravy. :devil:

Bagzz
09-07-2005, 06:27 AM
GOOD FOR YOU SHUGA!@!!!!-------i haven't excercised in six years----IMAGINE-----YOU ARE THE NEW CHERRY!!!!i will send you Timmy's boston cream doughnuts,some dulse, chicken bone,some maple syrup and lobster instead of biscuits and gravy!!!!HAVE A GRAND DAY COWPIES!!----------I LOOOOOOOOOOVE THE NEW HEADING KOW-WONK!!!!! IT'S HI LARRY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS---PS-----ON NETSCAPE NEWS IT SAID THAT MICHAEL JACKSON WAS BUILDING A LANDING STRIP FOR ALIENS-----------i thought he had already landed!!! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Cowpernia
09-07-2005, 06:43 AM
Did y'all see this:

Barbara Bush: Things Working Out 'Very Well' for Poor Evacuees from New Orleans

By E&P Staff

Published: September 05, 2005 7:25 PM ET updated 8:00 PM

NEW YORK Accompanying her husband, former President George
H.W.Bush, on a tour of hurricane relief centers in
Houston, Barbara Bush said today, referring to the
poor who had lost everything back home and evacuated, "This is working very well for them."

The former First Lady's remarks were aired this
evening on American Public Media's "Marketplace"
program.

She was part of a group in Houston today at the
Astrodome that included her husband and former
President Bill Clinton, who were chosen by her son,
the current president, to head fundraising efforts for
the recovery. Sen. Hilary Clinton and Sen. Barack
Obama were also present.

In a segment at the top of the show on the surge of
evacuees to the Texas city, Barbara Bush said: "Almost
everyone I’ve talked to says we're going to move to
Houston."

Then she added: "What I’m hearing which is sort of
scary is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is
so overwhelmed by the hospitality.

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you
know, were underprivileged anyway, so this--this (she
chuckles slightly) is working very well for them."

I loved Bob Denver also. Maynard G. Krebbs was sooooo cute.

I have a friend with a "bush country" sticker on her car. She said wants someone to take her picture as she rips it off. She has a son who needed a year to finish at Tulane. NY Poly at Rochester is taking him and waving all fees AND housing. A Bush supporter remarked about this, "Ain't this a wonderful country." I don't think she said anything in response but she was thinking it.

BTW, at the urging of someone else, I walked Lake Hudda. 1.25 miles. It was fast for me .. slow for her. This is the friend with the bumper sticker. She's also sending me pictures/profiles of men she finds on yahoo singles.

Bagzz
09-07-2005, 08:46 AM
I READ THAT BARBARA BUSH CRAP YESTERDAY AND THOUGHT 'WHAT A FREAKIN SNOB IS THAT ONE"---IMAGINE!!!--- WOW!!! what a GREAT life we's a gonna have eatin barbeque at South Fork every day now that we hit paydirt"--------------WHAT AN ***!!!! SURELY THERE WILL BE AN EDITORIAL ON THAT !!!! if you find one,PLEASE post it!!!! xoxoxoxo

Schatzi
09-07-2005, 09:00 AM
How I wish Michael Jackson would just crawl back under what ever slimy dark place he came from. Yes, I had a moment of sorrow hearing about Bob croaking. many edumacational hours spent with him on that Island honing my camping and survival skills. Maynard Greebs was a tad before my time... SugSigh! Yes yesterday the bloody check FINALLY cleared! 2 jobs yesterday on Monster looks like I would have a shot...but, how sad is this.. I just want a mindless punch in and punch out job... albeit that certainly would reflect in my salary but I guess I just don't have the drive to be doing those 50-60 hour weeks and taking crap home with me and supervising people anymore... :blah: :blah: :shrug: Way to go on the exercising! I've kinda fell off that wagon with this move..
Bagzasaurus: Nice Sale! Maybe try Sugs method too..Just stare at them :eek: and chant BUY IT BUYIT...UUUUU M U S T Haaave IT! Try it ...seewhat happens..can't hoit!.... KiWiWhat the Hoodledooo? Did the novacaine numb somma DHs braincells? What are ya gonna use that barrel fer? Maybe learn to make pickles..however, the wicker love seat sounds loverly.
Wabbina!YOUCH! Move A WA Y from the Pruners! a Pond..how perfectly suburbia farm like! Sounds mahvalous! DETAILS on that new sofa of yours! We created a Quazi L-sectional look with our couch-sidetable-loveseat...quite cozy..
Peach! That is great about your Huffa Hudda Hikette! and I agree, don't wait for your Ediot to do something! I dunno I always got a creepy vibe off a that pearl wearing Bush Matriarch.. I always get this mental picture of her in some black latexy catwoman suit with whip (and pearls 'natch)... I think she's the evil brains behind that whole clan! Elitest Rich snob!

I must get my substantially sized arse in gear... the title of this thread says it perfectly.. I'm running outta steam and any "enthusiasm" with coming down the home stretch of getting this place organized. So, I am playing a mental game and will "reward" myself with a Beauty Bath tonight.. do my nails and color my hair.. (I really need to see a professional as using that Clariol Crap n Easy is just making it look so dark and damaged...but I must color as my "Lily Munster" grey streak is so pronounced) and shave my chin.. WHAT THE **** IS THAT ! I never had facial hair in my life...now I have these hideous black strands that are multiplying into a thatch.. Sigh...

Cowpernia
09-07-2005, 09:01 AM
I found this instead and am posting it because it's funny AND when DS was a bambino, ex-DH used to take him to Lampley's house to play with the step-DD.
here (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-lampley/10-katrina-items-of-which_b_6886.html)

Bagzz
09-07-2005, 10:48 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2005/09/05/barbara-bush-so-many-of_n_6895.html DARLING PEACH !! THAT WAS HI LARRY ***----ON THE SAME SITE THERE ARE RESPONSES TO THE BARBIE BUSHWHACKER REMARKS----------SOME OF THEM ARE PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR EXAMPLE-------------No wonder Bush had a major drinking problem and had to find Jesus. That woman is Cruella De Ville!!!YIKES

Schatzi
09-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Heh heh, yes indeed some of these comments are priceless...and Hmmm, She does look the Quaker Oats Man ...shallow dig I know but true.

Wabby
09-07-2005, 01:17 PM
It never ceases to amaze me at how dense ppl are. How could she say such callous things? and what's even more amazing is that if she really is that elitist to think such things, that she is so ignorant that she'd let them spout out of her mouth. :?:

News flash: I know this isn't as sad as the Bob Denver news, but back here at the farm, Big Fish has passed on. I guess he just couldn't handle the stress of the pond clean out. He was unceremoniously buried in an unmarked grave by DH before I got home yesterday. :cry: He was easily 14 inches from nose to tail.

OK. Gotta go. I'll continue this later.....

Schatzi
09-07-2005, 01:19 PM
SIGH, I'm BORED! It's taking me forever to get through these stoopid cleaning chores... hmmpf and I come here lookin for an excuse to procrastinate further..and nobuddys around to play..ok then I guess back to my scrubbie , Windex and Pledge...

Schatzi
09-07-2005, 03:53 PM
P.s. The pledge,scrubbie and Windex aren't good company..

Kiwonk
09-07-2005, 03:55 PM
News flash: I know this isn't as sad as the Bob Denver news, but back here at the farm, Big Fish has passed on. .Oh I don't know, I feel a little bereft at both events. Sorry to hear about Big Fish's demise. Perhaps it's true: the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Yeah, I think the former first lady of the US ought to know better than to sneer at people like that. It sounds more like something I'd hear on line at McDonald's.

I'm still slogging away at the paper junk in the kitchen. I swear that pile hasn't gotten any smaller, but the file drawers are starting to fill. I wish I could throw out more. I think I need to change tactics. My sincere sympathies to you Schatzi. Housework sux.

Hee hee, the Quaker Oats Man. I love it.

Painty, are you out there?

Kiwi

SugP
09-07-2005, 04:48 PM
R I P Big Fish! :cry:

Barbara Bush really said that? Geez, whatever happened to thinking before you speak, especially if thousands of people are going to be listening to you. :?: I'm reading those comments now at the the link Bagzie Posted. Hee! :lol:

I cannot get back into the back to school routine. Getting up at 6:30 a.m. is killing me. What a wimp.

Schatzi
09-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Lieber Whimp, ist Sie sind kanadisch froh....Ps. Fisch Wabbys klingt groß und genug für ein Abendessen, ja gesund...O.K. möglicherweise addieren wir Maus des Kiwis oder zwei und YUM ja?Barbara Bush kreuzt sich ja?

Why lookeeeehere I Bee multilingual sprekin da duetch with Sugah!

Wabby
09-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Show off! Unless that was condolences for Big Fish, and in that case, thanks. I feel responsible. Everyone told me that I should take him out of the pond, put him in a big tub, clean out and refill the pond and then let the chlorine disipate for 24 hrs, then launch him back into the pond. All the other fish made it just fine, but not Big Fish.

My parental units (as Sugah would say) have sold their BIG home on the hill and are moving into a smaller big home, however it's not finished yet so they're hitting the road in their motorhome, headed to their other house in Arizona for the winter. They'll be back in December just to move their stuff in to the new big home. Some time in there, when they're in Arizona I think I'm going to go visit them for a week to get outta the winter weather. It's supposed to rain on Saturday and then I suppose we won't see the sun until next July.

Sugar! you go girl!!! :cheer: Walkin' w/ Leslie! what a woman! How impressive!

Kiwonker, good job de-junking - I've been trying to throw a little something out every day. On monday we gave all our empty pop cans and beer bottles away to a friend of DS's. He probably had a hundred bucks worth. Made him happy, made me happy. Maybe by the time we have to move outta this place we'll have pared things down to a minimum. It's been really hard to keep telling ourselves not to bring more junk home. Garage sale season just isn't the same when you know that eventually you're going to have to move anything you buy.

Bagzie, I'm happy to see that you're taking full advantage of the cruising season. Then it will be the holiday season and you'll make more buckets of money. You didn't answer me about the holiday displays - I live vicariously through you, ya know.

Schatzi, I should be getting my substantial sized arse in gear too. Doing something - I'm just not sure what. I'm going to borrow my sis's sewing machine tonight since mine decided to die (after just putting a hundred bucks of repairs into the old gal) and make the grandbaby to be a crib quilt.

OK. I'm going now. It's hot and I'm tired. DH left work early today to go fishing. I think I should go shopping. Spend all his hard earned money. :devil:

Kiwonk
09-08-2005, 12:38 AM
I am in such a bad mood that anything I write will be really ugly. So I'm posting this ugly picture I made. I call it "QuaBarb"

I'm going to go watch Andre Agassi whip young tennis butt. That will cheer me up. Or if Blake wins, at least they are both hot.

Kiwi

Cowpernia
09-08-2005, 12:59 PM
If I ask nicely, will someone post?

Wabby
09-08-2005, 01:58 PM
You don't even need to ask. You know me..... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah :blah:

DH caught a nice fall chinook salmon yesterday. He's soooo happy. Wish that's all it would take to make me happy --- I'm in a mood. :halfempty Ever get those days when you'd just like to pull the blankets back over your head in the morning? The worst of it is that I have absolutley no reason to get this way.

Somebody left a bag of chik-o-stixs here at work with me. Chik-o-stix are evil.

Somebody come and cheer me up. ---- Peachers how's the job hunting going? how's the volunteering going? tell us something stooopid that the ediot's done lately.

Kiwonk
09-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Here's what's going on in my part of the world today:

DH left to spend the weekend on the sailboat solo.

DD had callbacks for musical auditions. Cross your fingers.

We bought scallops and one king crab leg at the fish truck for dinner (I am allergic to crab, so it's for DD). The guy actually threw in the crab leg for free (it's huge). I think he must have been delirious. Of course I did pay 9.50 for a pound of scallops. But I expect it to last 2 meals.

It was beautiful out earlier (although it's now dark and raining). I had to wait for DD for quite a while when I went to pick her up, so I walked over a few blocks to do an errand. It was warm out and I was just a tiny bit sweaty after the walk, but not much. Then I sat down to write a check out and suddenly burst out in mass quantities of sweat. Am I getting hot flashes :eek: ?? I don't get them at night, well, nothing like this anyway.

There, I wrote a post.

Kiwi

Cowpernia
09-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Wab, I don't ever see the ediot anymore.

Today, the radio was on and I forget the story but the show hostess said about someone, "She broke down when she talked about it."

Then there was the quote showing she broke down. "Sniff." That's it. Just a clearing of the nose. Maybe the ediot had something to do with that.

What's KiWiDd up to? What audition?

Wabby
09-08-2005, 07:31 PM
:doh: I volunteered to help out butttt .. get this .. the woman in charge is someone we used to affectionately refer to as EDIOT I'm soooo confused....

Cowpernia
09-08-2005, 07:41 PM
well, ok, she's in charge and I talked to her for 3 minutes but that's all I've seen her since she left her ediotship. So I don't know what stupid things she's done. She was years ago. After her came TWO MORE ediots .. one who had never worked at a newspaper and the other who also had never worked at a paper. This one, at least, had. Her biggest fault is saying she'll do something then not doing it. It's worse than procrastination. She's the one who got the lawyer in on my "sexual harrassment" complaint which I never made against my 74-yo officemate.

Kiwonk
09-09-2005, 12:20 AM
I tole you awready, girl, whatchu aksing me for? Homie's doin 'at Christmas Carol and mah main girl she wanna be a ghost. She hear tomorrah. Ain'tchu crossed your fingers yet?

Hahaha I like your radio quote. "Sniff" heh heh. I'm going to use that.

Nightie Night

Kiwi

Kiwonk
09-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Is this our baby? I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Cowpernia
09-09-2005, 06:46 AM
She is SOOOO cute. Have they disclosed the temperment test results? Why does it take so long to know which puppo gets you? They KNOW you want the one with the mismatched sox don't they?

SugP
09-09-2005, 07:26 AM
I'm about to pass out from all the puppy cuteness! You NEED that one, Kiwi!

I exercised again today. And on Wednesday. Lard flaps seem to be getting worse. It's disgusting.

"Sniff" - heeeeee!

Cowpernia
09-09-2005, 09:56 AM
I feel awful, y'all. My diverticulum hurt and I have a headache. All those puppies & kitties stuck in New Orleans are making me so sad. My own cat are becoming dearer. One of them decided to sleep between my legs last night and the other by my hip. So sweet. I could not move. Had to run them off.

Ow ow ow ow. Hurts.

I am editing this to b*tch more. Had to activate a credit card today and the woman on the phone said they would make my payments for me if I became unwillingly unemployed. I thought that was nice. Then she said it was only 99cents. I asked her to explain. It's 99 cents per $100 you owe each month. So I owed them $1000, they'd charge me $9.90 that month. And they'd pay the minimum amount. I couldn't see why this was a good idea but she was dogged in her efforts. No wonder I have a headache.

Tonight I'm going to a "cookout" for members of my recent Divorce Recovery class that I attended at church. The woman who's hosting it wears orange lipstick. I just don't like her. My friend in the group seems to disapprove of me not liking this woman but it's not just the orange lipstick. It's not much of anything but she's the one followed my remark about not having many friends or whatever I said with, "I don't have that problem. I'm well liked." So .. to balance things for her, I don't like her. I need to be less petty. No, I don't. I just have a headache.

My friend from the group is "talking" to all these men she met on a singles website. $20 a month and enjoying it. Should I do that? Unemployed?

Can I make a voodoo doll? Do they work? I just really really want people to know my former boss as I do. I want them to know what she says about them. I want them to know she refered to Red Cross volunteers as a bunch of people" who couldn't hold a job." I want them to know that she always talks down her son (dh's biological, her adopted) and that I heard her say to someone, "You know what those adopted kids are like."

Will return. Post and explain delay in knowing which puppy we're getting.

Cowpernia
09-09-2005, 11:56 AM
What do you all think? Should I expand my search area when looking for a guy? New horizons (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/pacnews/archive/2005/08/23/prisonlove23.DTL) and why am I posting to myself? I feel so sick.

Cowpernia
09-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Where are you all?

I have patriotically changed the names on my Microsoft Hearts game to George Bush, George Bush Sr, and Snoopy. Sr and Snoopy are very good players. They don't win though because I maintain the power to end the game.

My head hurts. I want sympathy.

SugP
09-09-2005, 02:46 PM
There, there, Peachy. You poor thing. Sorry about your head and about that woman you don't like. If you don't like her, I bet a lot of other people don't either. :sumo:

I've heard that "talking to men" on the internet can get one into a whole mess of trouble. But why not? :cheers:

Voodoo dolls? Worth a try. Can you get a little bit of her hair without her knowing it? Did you see that Weebl and Bob cartoon where they talked about beef magic and called it "Moodoo"? :coffee2:

I must go to bed before I get any fatter. I've been so exhausted this week. The news is too depressing.

See yas!! :scooter:

Wabby
09-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Sugar, you're probably exhausted from tramping all those miles w/ Leslie. Maybe you need a news break. I don't mean stick your head in the sand, but sometimes when there isn't any more you can do about it, you need to take a break from the news. Even a 1 day break can help. Or read some good news. It's there even in the middle of all the bad news. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9230423/

Peach, I have no idea if meeting men on the internet is a good idea. Probably would expand your horizons beyond Dogpatch, though. My brother met his spouse on the internet, so it sometimes turns out well. Re: the lady w/ the orange lipstick - she may be well liked, but that doesn't mean you like her. It's like my bunco group - I happen to like everybody, but there is one person that absolutely drives my sister around the bend. Doesn't mean that this one person is good or bad, but she doesn't click w/ my sister, and that's ok, because it's a big wide world and there are plenty of ppl to go around. Speaking of bunco, my other sister is hosting it this weekend, but she presently has no home, so she's having it at my house. eeek. housecleaning again.

Have an absolutely deeee-vine weekend, you lovely bovines.

Kiwonk
09-09-2005, 05:41 PM
She is SOOOO cute. Have they disclosed the temperment test results? Why does it take so long to know which puppo gets you? They KNOW you want the one with the mismatched sox don't they?Actually they rescheduled the temp. testing to tomorrow, so maybe I'll hear about it Sunday. If I could have afforded to drive 8 hours just to go visit them again, I might have been able to pick out my puppy already, at least tentatively. I'm not worried, we'll get us a good'un.I am editing this to b*tch more. ....... So I owed them $1000, they'd charge me $9.90 that month. And they'd pay the minimum amount. Good reason to edit. :lol: I'm always amazed at what companies will try to sell you as if it's a good idea: We had to buy new health insurance this month and we decided that since it will presumably be only temporary we would go with a really high deductible just to cover us for something gigantic. This means we will pay 100% of really all health costs. But they do have a rider you can buy for $50/mo that is to cover wellness visits. For that amount you get one physical exam per person per year paid for up to $100 and associated lab tests paid for up to $100. So for $600 a year, the 3 of us would get a maximum of $300 benefit on physicals and probably no more than $300 covered on lab fees (it was hard to pin them down on that question). So assuming the actual costs of each of these is more than $100, we would break even. If any of them are less than $100, we would be paying extra for the priviledge of, well, paying extra. I had to make DH actually look at the numbers and add them up (he seems to like to make unrealistic assumptions about things), and it was obvious when we did that it would be stupid to buy that. Because he's unemployed, we can also get free and reduced things like mammograms and lab tests from the local hospital, so it was really a no-brainer. she's the one followed my remark about not having many friends or whatever I said with, "I don't have that problem. I'm well liked." So .. to balance things for her, I don't like her. I need to be less petty. No, I don't. No, you don't, that was an ugly thing for her to say. Here's my hindsight is 20/20 snappy comeback: "Oh, I'm well liked; I'm just more particular."My friend from the group is "talking" to all these men she met on a singles website. $20 a month and enjoying it. Should I do that?No.

I watched Eternal Sunsine of the Spotless Mind last night. Wow, that was a good movie, I thought. A great allegory for relationships. Actually made me think :yikes:

DD got the part!!! She got the part of the Ghost of Christmas Past, which was played by Jane Krakowski (upper right corner) (http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006SSNSC.01._PE21_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg) . She is very excited. There were 3 others who were called back for that part, so she wasn't just handed it. :dance: I'm going to be a nervous wreck.

Kiwi

Kiwonk
09-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Or read some good news. ...... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9230423/Oh, thank you for posting that. That's a beautiful story. :grouphug:

Hmm. Prison love. Sounds ... great... :nose:

Here's a better picture of the part DD will be playing (this is from the TV movie that came out last year) : http://teacher.scholastic.com/scholasticnews/indepth/slideshow-xmas/images/scroogeandghost.jpg

Cowpernia
09-09-2005, 06:26 PM
I missed that story and thought Kiwi meant prison love was sweet. I had not heard the story before, Wabbo, thanks for sharing it. Sniff.

What happened to Painty?

Bagzz
09-09-2005, 09:29 PM
HURRAHHHHHHHHHH FOR DD!!! KIWONKOW-----------I AM NOW ABOUT TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE !!!------------ keep us posted!!!======today mil's cleaning lady and i cleaned out the basement {more like a cellar~!} it is sooooooooooo gratifying!! i put two basket chairs with pillows down there for the cats to sleep on---unlike peachers i don't like the cats' sleeping with me---if they just layed on the bed that would be FINE but they insist on sticking their noses right in my face and waking me up---they have to be RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE!!!! drives you crazy---anyway---i took them downstairs and arranged them on their new beds and patted them to sleep,then when i left they got up and followed me---so i let them stay up 'A LITTLE LONGER" and then shooed them down the stairs!!!-------------GUESS WHAT0---THIS WEEK SOMEONE STOLE AN ENTIRE EARRING DISPLAY WITH ABOUT 500 DOLLARS WORTH OF EARRINGS ON IT---AND TODAY SOMEONE STOLE AROUND FIFTEEN CD'S-------------------- the word in the market is "SCHOOL IS BACK IN'--- that is so depressing to think that i had no theft all summer long and now that the highschools are back i am losing big amounts-----i certainly can't afford that kind of loss on a regular basis-- i have been so mad all week but i have calmed down a bit and am just dejected about it---i hate to be one of those places with warnings about shoplifters and security cameras but what the **** am i supposed to do????-----------regarding peachers--i would likely "talk" on the internet but take it all with a grain of salt----i might give someone i really liked a YEAR before i believed him!!---remember my neighbour who married the internet young woman from the Philippines----she moved here with her sweet little girl------the other day he was going out in the car with the little girl { to get the mom} and said to dh and i "we have to pick up Jeckyll and Hyde"---" i never know who i am going to meet"----sounds lovely eh!@!!!-----------kiwonk-----we really want ragdoll with the kneesox-=---GET HIM!!!!!!!!----------WHERE THE **** IS PAINTY????? hi shugsie---my flaps are bigger than yours----mine whip around in the wind and hit people on the streets.

Cowpernia
09-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Bagz is right!!! We want Ragdoll with Kneesox!!!

I hate that people are stealing from you. I thought Canadians did not steal. Isn't that what Michael Moore proved in his gun movie?? Nobody locks their door or owns a gun because everybody is honest.

Kiwi, quit stalling and get that puppy. She is old enough now.

Schatzi
09-10-2005, 09:45 AM
Bagz, that is terrible! I say put up a sign that they will be shot on sight!
Cowie: I know good and bad stories about those internet dating services.. take yer chances...
Must go...I took that beauty bath and hurt my back as I rose outta the tub.. been in bed Alieve and heating pad...Today up and about but still a tinge of pain...

Kiwonk
09-10-2005, 05:04 PM
Wow, I'm really bummed out about the shoplifting going on at your store, Bagz! That's horrible! Can the displays be "tethered" or something so that they can't take so much at once? I think you should definitely have an attractive sign that says shoplifters will be prosecuted. And one of those portraits of a stern old woman whose eyes follow you around the store. :lol: just kidding.

Cowpeach, you are soooooo impatient.

I still haven't figured out what to do about fencing. It is a conundrum.

Kiwi

Cowpernia
09-10-2005, 05:20 PM
I've seen stores that will only allow one "student" in at a time.

I am eating Halloween candy corn. Can you stop me anyone?

This morning I walked Duck Hudda Pond. I told my friend, who I walked with the other day, and she said I shoulda called her and she woulda gone too. I said that I was pretty sure she didn't like to walk as slowly I walk. She said she has these shoes that are curved on the bottom like rockers and give her a good walkout but she can't go fast in them so it's ok. Hrumph.

Bagzz
09-10-2005, 06:20 PM
ohhhhhhhh- i miss the duck hudda pond----------we should all go down to peachie's and walk it together--how many more years do we hang out before we ALL meet somewhere??? i know we say this once and awhile but it would be soooooooooo cool---maybe we will go to Germany!!!!! first i have to win the LOTTERY!!!-- regarding my shoplifting week----Canadian junkies steal with the best of them peach!!!---one very classy gift store on the main street in town {with jewellery that costs between 50-400 dollars per item} had TWO three hundred dollar necklaces stolen this week also----they caught the woman at a another jewellery trying to steal more but she HAD ALREADY SOLD THE 300 DOLLAR NECKLACES FOR TWENTY BUCKS TO GET A PIECE OF CRACK!!!!---- pathetic.i am now on my way to my friend Paula's FIFTIETH birthday party---she actually enjoys the red and purple lady stuff---it's not my taste but we decorated for her in that theme!!!---i am going to try not to drink too much cause i don't want a headache tomorrow!!!{ps---i like the idea of the creepy lady picture with the moving eyes kiwonkers!!}

Kiwonk
09-10-2005, 10:43 PM
Ew, please don't make me be one of those red hat/purple dress people. Does that happen when you turn 50? I don't wanna.

Stop eating that candy corn, Peachie. I'm eating Valentine M&Ms. Hey, I've been cleaning. I found them. So it's sort of a special celebration. "Found a Giant Unopened Bag of M&Ms Day" Yeah, they had never been opened. Unbelievable.

I've been watching tennis. Don't tell me who wins.

Kiwi

Schatzi
09-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Hand over the Candy Corn and The MMs! Yum... I don't think I've ever forgotten or lost any junk food.. a $20 Bill perhaps, but never chocolate or candy!

I'm with Kiwi, no purple hat people for me! Btw, my Gfen had one of those mobile fences.. something she could put up and take down relatively quickly.. She has 3 Salukis.. and around the corner here there are two very large menacing dogs that are off leash, but the owner has one of those electronic fences and it definitely works. When I walk my dogs passed them these dogs growl, leap, and lick their chops but seem to "bounce" back or off something ...

Kiwonk
09-11-2005, 01:10 PM
Btw, my Gfen had one of those mobile fences.. something she could put up and take down relatively quickly.. She has 3 Salukis..
Like this? (http://petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?R=5893&sku=970344&redirectURL=%2fShop%2fProductList.aspx%3fPC%3dprod uctlist%26Nav%3d180%26Nav%3d180%26N%3d22%2b97%2b42 94965797%26Nav%3d180%2c180&PC=productlist&Nav=180&Nav=180&Nav=180%2c180&N=22+97+4294965797) I've been thinking of that. I can buy one used from "Uncle Henry's", a weekly book of classified ads for Maine. It's not the ideal solution, but it would be pretty cheap and safe for the dog. I don't want to use "invisible fencing" for a lot reasons: our "yard" is like 3 acres and surrounded by woods, invisible fence is a lot of work to install and to train, and a really motivated dog will breach it and then not be willing to come back because they'll be shocked again. Works well where you have neighbors on 3 sides and a street on the 4th, but that's not me. The ideal thing would be to have a fence installed at the back of our house, incorporating one of the doors to the house. It's quite feasible, but I sure can't install it by myself and I dare say DH will not be willing to do it, so I'd have to hire it done, and I'm not sure I can spend the $$.

Oo! I know! All of you can come visit me and we'll put up the fence together. :rofl:

Later gators.

Kiwi

Schatzi
09-11-2005, 01:33 PM
That's exactly what she has... and she ended up doing exactly what you think would be best.. fencing with a doggie door that leads into her sunporch... There is a 2nd door that leads into her house..
Shoot I'd be willing to "run up" to Hooterville - as long as you got the margaritas in the blender! Speaking of which.. I do believe I will surprise DH at his new "pub" for a pint or two..or... I only have the kitchen left to tear apart..what the ****, might as well plus I am too excited, I finally fit with extra room into what I once (in days of yore) called my "fat" pants.

Cowpernia
09-11-2005, 01:57 PM
I heard about this person who put a cat door in for his mom. One day, he came to see her and found her asleep in bed with the cat on one side and a possum on the other.

I'm facing the fact the fact that DS has become passive-aggressive, at least toward me. Everythis is last minute. He wrote his essay, due tomorrow for the NM, last night. I went to church this morning leaving him in the shower. The essay was good but a tad too negative for my taste. However, I did not say so. Teenage parenting is sooooo hard.

DS just came in. I had given him a WalMart gas card to fill his almost empty tank. He says he only got 1.5 gallons because it kept stopping. I suggested he gone elsewhere or gone back but this won't last him a day. He stomped out to go somewhere else. This "weighs on your spirit" as a friend of mine would say.

Another friend emailed her Democrat sister to tell her she has scraped the "Bush county" bumper stick off her car. The sister replied, "I hear a scraping sound all across America."

Kiwonk
09-11-2005, 03:53 PM
I heard about this person who put a cat door in for his mom. One day, he came to see her and found her asleep in bed with the cat on one side and a possum on the other.:eek: That's why I've never put in a pet door. We've had enough skunk problems!!
Teenage parenting is sooooo hard.Well, you know what they say: the kids are just trying to help you out with that impending empty nest syndrome.
Another friend emailed her Democrat sister to tell her she has scraped the "Bush county" bumper stick off her car. The sister replied, "I hear a scraping sound all across America."I'd feel a lot better about that if they'd done it a year ago. People have been trying to warn Americans about George Bush since long before the 2000 election. "I told you so" just doesn't hold the satisfaction it would if Bush and his cronies hadn't done so much damage to the country and the world. I think he should be impeached and then tried as a war criminal.

Kiwi

Schatzi
09-11-2005, 04:53 PM
peachie.. I read your first line Sooo wrong: as if the son put in the cat door for HIS Mother to get through! HeeeHeeee!
Sigh Peachness, all I can say is remember when we were hormone deranged teenagers...Kiwi
Hmmpf, whenever I saw a Bush Country or Bush Cheney bumpersticker back in 2000 and beyond I had to exhibit such restraint to not ram my trailblazer into their backend. I sent this link out upon that incompetent boobs re-election: and said .. I WASN'T one of them then or Now! What a Marroooon.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushdumbpeople.htm

You may already "enjoy" this site... but here is a link to a fav that causes me as much pain as joy..

http://politicalhumor.about.com/

I got all Duded up, make up and all, and surprised Ken down at his new watering hole.... GADZOOKS the place was packed as I guess a sports bar would be.. all testosteronish.. with the yelling and fumble this and bad call that.. I was L O S T... had 2 beers and said Buh Bye ...Sigh, the only sports I'm remotely interested in is Hockey and only if they have that Idiot blue spot on the puck so I can follow the bloody thing! Went food shopping instead... still trying to get use to this crap where they ACTUALLY unload your basket , and BAG and then ask if you WANT HELP OUT TO YOUR CAR!!!. NOT that I mind it at all...but man, they look at me like I'm stealing milk from their babies when I bag myself. (remember where I'm from gals... they Look at you like WHAT IS YOUR Problem, CANT YOU BAG YOUR OWN CRAP!)( and p.s. what r u some sort of perv or gangsta wanting to jack my car? -- **** no I don't need you knowin what car I'm drivin'!!)

P.S. I didnot buy Candy corn or Valentines MMs... (bought dark chocolate/almond nuggets...and kisses..)

Kiwonk
09-11-2005, 09:10 PM
...... still trying to get use to this crap where they ACTUALLY unload your basket , and BAG and then ask if you WANT HELP OUT TO YOUR CAR!!!. NOT that I mind it at all...but man, they look at me like I'm stealing milk from their babies when I bag myself. (remember where I'm from gals... they Look at you like WHAT IS YOUR Problem, CANT YOU BAG YOUR OWN CRAP!)( and p.s. what r u some sort of perv or gangsta wanting to jack my car? -- **** no I don't need you knowin what car I'm drivin'!!) Ha, welcome to the rest of the United States, the trusting part! If I tried to bag my own groceries, they'd probably call all the other employees over to watch the weird lady. :lol: One time at a local store where I used to go a lot, I forgot to sign my check, and the guy who ran the place signed it for me. And the bank cashed it!

I still get a little pi**y when I see a Bush sticker. You'd like this picture I posted last November (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19383) -- " one I call "Bush reaching across the aisle". I was so infuriated yesterday that I took a swipe at the photo of Bush on the front page of the paper and somehow managed to rip this exact piece of paper out. Doesn't it look like he's (somewhat incompetently) flipping the bird? " (from my post)

I have a collection of assinine pictures of Bush. I can't seem to bring myself to dump them. They include photos of him picking his nose while sitting next to Laura in a stadium, signing an American flag :rolleyes:, tripping over a Segway, looking through binoculars with the lens caps on, getting goosed in the crotch by a turkey, the list goes on and on.

Ah well, may the widespread Bushbashing begin. Better late than never.

Ou est la femme de peintre? Elle a disparu?

Kiwi

Cowpernia
09-11-2005, 11:39 PM
Sugar/Bagz,

What did Kiwi say?

The candy is gone. If I don't start on the Halloween oreos, that will be good.

Seriously, where is Painty. Did she move to Jersey?

Schatzi
09-12-2005, 01:06 AM
Joey da Nose in Joisey says he ain't seen no painty.. bud den agen he ain't sayin nuttin bout nuttin its bettah dat way iffn ya gettin my drift..hand ovah tem oreos too.. - and doon even thingabouteattin out da middle :s: _

Cherry Cow
09-12-2005, 03:30 AM
Hi! Just checking in. Exhausted and angered by the NO mess. Should be sleeping, since I have to be to work in about 2 hours. Still fat. Still overworked, still in grad school.

Just wanted to announce I'm starting the Special K challenge today. I'm a sucker for a good ad campaign. They promise 5-6 pounds in two weeks. I'll let you know.

Bagzz
09-12-2005, 06:43 AM
DEAR CHERRY---you will win this fight from sheer determination-----most cows in this herd have long since moved on to sugar and fat laced pastures-----------it's lovely here,come join us and have a candy corn---oh sarrrrrrrrry they're all gone,have an oreo????----------i bought two hallowe'en bags of mini chocolate bars----they are half gone---i like to eat two or three JUST BEFORE BED---HOW BRILLIANT IS THAT!!!----there is a big cruise ship heading into the harbour=---i better get over there!!

Bagzz
09-12-2005, 08:25 AM
ELDERLY
While working for an organization that delivers lunches to elderly
shut-ins, I used to take my 4-year-old daughter on my afternoon
rounds. The various appliances of old age, particularly the canes, walkers and
wheelchairs, unfailingly intrigued her. One day I found her staring
at a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass. As I braced myself for the
inevitable barrage of questions, she merely turned and whispered,
"The tooth fairy will never believe this!"

Kiwonk
09-12-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm trying out "tiny URL" just because it sounds cool. Here is a super long link that I converted to a tiny url: http://tinyurl.com/cf9dl Don't bother following it, it's just that kennel again. I just wanted to see if it worked.

I hope you have a ton of nice passengers to actually pay money for your nice wares today, Bagz.

Hi Cherry!

kiwi

Wabby
09-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Bagz!! that story about DD was priceless! How cute! ---- Sorry the shoplifters are hitting you. I think most of that type of crime is drug motivated. They'll steal anything just to feed their habit. We've actually had problems here w/ druggies stealing our storefront aluminum out of buildings before we can get the glass installed! They take it and sell it for scrap metal.

Cherry, can't wait to see if "the challenge" works. I've actually dropped a couple pounds since DS moved out with all my excuses for buying junk food. DH is borderline diabetic, so I feel guilty if I bring any sweets into the house. Now if I'd get off my fat arse and do some exercise, maybe I'd looose a little more.

Schatzi, I had that same picture of my head of someone's mother getting stuck in the cat door. Hee. Great minds... You're so brave to go hang out at a sports bar. As brave as my DH hanging out w/ the bunco babes this weekend. What man will sit around w/ a dozen middle aged bats and be sociable? I made a delish dessert called Butter Toffee Gooey Cake. Lucky for this sugarholic every last morsel was eaten by the end of the night.

Painty, we're getting worried about you... time to check in, dear.

PainterWoman
09-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Je suis ici. Grosse mais ici.
Baggz... so sorry about thefts. Are you allowed to booby trap your doors?

Please know that SouthFork is a stone's throw from my house (Well, if you are Drew Bledsoe!!) and that it is WAY toooooo touristy/plebian for any of the Bushbabies. I like Laura but do not understand what she sees in the Shrub.

My nurse friend told me not to go to the sports arena in Dallas to help evacuees because there were too many mystery viruses for me to deal with in my "suppressed immune" state. Besides, my bald head might scare them. I could wear the head covering below and get some sort of psycho meds.

DH and I have been indulging in comfort foods. Actually I made a decently healthy dinner tonight. Pork tenderloin with BBQ sauce, salad, carrots and biscuits. But the comfort foods... well, just think Chocolat.... :devil:

I'm off to my knitting and drawing. If you want to see photos of the knitting and dyeing cruise DD went on off the Maine Coast, let me know.

Hope everyone is svelt and employed soon.

Cowpernia
09-13-2005, 08:30 AM
hiya. Everyone who posts or lurks here and who likes games AT ALL for themselves or kids, go check out Castle Infinity ... It's back and getting bigger and better. It's a download and they ask for donations. I just love this game. You kill monsters with air freshener, get sent to your room (instead of dying) if you aren't careful, ride subs, collect limburger, and so on. No bad language is allowed or unsafe-for-kids behavior is allowed.

I have a headacheorama. Every morning. It's dehydration. Does anyone else wake up dry?

Kissie hug hug. Nice to Painty back even if it is just the back of her head!! Quite right for you not to go to the dome, Paintgirl.

Schatzi
09-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Painty, so glad to see you! What is that Sea Anemone doing on your head?
Bagz: Cute cute cute! Should send that to the Lighter side in Readers Digest!
Wabby: That cake sounds delish!!!!! I made some "Carb Monitor " Chcolate brownies.. I dunno, left a metally aftertaste, but that didnt stop me from eating EVERY one.
Cherry: I've seen that challenge.. let us know how it goes!

And I can PROCLAIM it! YES! The Move is completely over! (and the crowd goes wild!) The house is all squared away and sparkly shiny! :flow2: The yard is groomed and clipped ! The garage is tidied up! One last to do is to clean my trailblazer in and out. Today looks like overcast and humid... I guess the very outter bands or prelude to Ophelia. Perhaps a Schlub day is on the docket..hmm maybe read or pull out my needlepoint!

Kiwonk
09-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Way to go Schatzi! Do you hire out? I am still mired in the middle of my kitchen swamping job. :rolleyes:

Is that Ophelia going to wash away my summer beach rental? :eek:

Peachie, if CI still an online game or download only? I have to say that was a lot of fun. And not quite as embarrassing as hanging around an arcade at our age...

Kiwi

Cowpernia
09-13-2005, 01:31 PM
It's online but you got to download something before you can play it online. They added rooms and body parts and more are expected next month. There is nothing like this game. Right now, there's hardly anyone there which is why I've advertising it like this. I suppose that if you have it on your puter from last time, you don't need to download. Dont' know.

Some of you will know what I'm talking about and some won't: I like to get emails all day telling me to spend five minutes cleaning something and two minutes cleaning something else. I don't like emails telling me to put on my shoes or go to bed. I wonder if this person is that ***** I worked for. EVERYTHING must be her idea.

Schatzi
09-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Oh how sad for me.. I tried to download and it keeps giving me errors.. DRAT..it looks fun...
peachie .. I have no idea what you mean..but I certainly dont like do get emails telling me to put shoes on and go to bed..how rude and hmmm why would I put my shoes on to go to bed in the first place Shhesh! :D

SugP
09-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Howdy y'all

That game sounds like fun, Peachy! I will check it out.

I've been reading all your posts but am too too too tired to reply. I even got a proper amount of sleep last night so I don't know what's up with the tired. Could be that pesky Leslie wearing me out. Today I did my little library group and there were photos of the different library activities on the wall, including one of ME, looking like the ultimate Miss Heavyweight Heifer :moo:aka Three Chinned Wonder.:sumo: Gahhhhhhhhhhhh! So pudgy and awful. I can't stand it any more.

Must go clean my kitchen (as per the daily e mails and NO, I DO NOT wear my shoes in the house, no matter what SHE says) and get to bed. :faint: :faint: :faint:

Cowpernia
09-13-2005, 03:26 PM
OK, sugar, How Do You Deal With All Those Emails? I cannnnnot keep up with them. Three a day would be good but how many does she send? I mean, you log on and suddenly find you're supposed to be cleaning your purse, refrigerator, room-of-the-week, hot spot and ... becuase this is not a dictatorship ... you get to spend five mnutes in the room of your choice.

I have gained several pounds. Is it because I live on peanuts and candy? Or is because I'm stressed. In other words, is it MY fault?

Wabby
09-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Oh, dear, I'd never answer that question. :shrug:

DH is gone this week to The Rodeo Without Me. I don't like this, but I didn't want to go for the entire week and I don't know anyone going there (5 hour drive) for the weekend only that I could hitch a ride with. Also - and I hate to admit this - I didn't want to buy new rodeo duds and I can't fit into my old ones. sob. I knew the moment would come when I would have to confront the fact that I can't fit into most of my clothes. heavy sigh.

Painty, I love your pink medusa wig. Good advice from your friend. You must take care of yourself.

Schatzi, you are a wonder woman. I'm still getting organized and I've lived here 15 years.

You cowsies could always subscribe to the "digest" version of the flybat. Then you just get one huge email that you can read or ignore at your convenience.

My sweet children came over for dinner yesterday. They're so much sweeter when they don't live with me. We ate dinner, and conversed like real ppl. Then they took the dogs out for a run. Quite the comedy watching DD's weiner dog keep up w/ the golden retriever. No tv watching. How nice. They've decided we need a family dinner every monday, taking turns between our homes. Next week is italian at DD's.

Miss Sugar, you are way too hard on yourself. I bet your kids would look at that picture and just be proud their mama's helping at their school. I bet you look beautiful to them and DH.

Peach, I'd hate to download another game to my computer and add fuel to the rumor that I just goof around all day at work. ;)

I have quite the busy social calendar while DH is gone. Monday was dinner w/ kids, tuesday I have off, wednesday dinner at my friend's house, thursday a birthday party, friday a movie w/ my sister, saturday shopping w/ a friend. I think everyone thinks I need to be looked after while DH's away. They're probably right. :dizzy:

Bagzz
09-13-2005, 11:03 PM
listen you dingos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS A JOKE I GOT OFF THE INTERNET-!!!! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO MOI!!! IT WAS SOME "RANDOM" KID !!!! anyway i thought it was a cute thing------------------by the way,the kids said "Random" ALOT this summer too as well as "SKETCHY" AND "what's the sich?"==============sorry to upset you with my fake story!!! xoxoxoxo

Cowpernia
09-13-2005, 11:05 PM
You are so silly. You shouldn't be embarrassed that you wear dentures. We KNOW who that story was about .. I mean aboot.

SugP
09-14-2005, 02:56 AM
OK, sugar, How Do You Deal With All Those Emails? Um...I usually just ignore them! :lol: Really. I have about 2,500 unread ones sitting in my in box. And anway, it's morning here when she tells me to go to bed and I get those "Wednesday is Anti-Procrastionation Day" mails on Thursday. :D That's my excuse.

I have gained several pounds. Is it because I live on peanuts and candy? Or is because I'm stressed. In other words, is it MY fault?Your fault?? Never!!! Blame it on global warming or something.

Miss Sugar, you are way too hard on yourself. I bet your kids would look at that picture and just be proud their mama's helping at their school. I bet you look beautiful to them and DH. Oh Wabs, you darling, you are too, too kind! I guess you're right. But I'm just so shocked that I've piled on all this weight in the past few years.

listen you dingos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bagzie, you always know just the right thing to say to make my spit my tea all over the keyboard!

I am so shocked that people would steal from your store. But I guess the addicts aren't exactly lying awake at night regretting what they've done since they probably can't even remember what they did 5 minutes ago. Yeah, you need a big poster of you makin' a mean scary face telling them that shoplifters will be prosecuted. Can you tag your stuff electronically or put up a fake security camera or something?

Way to go on completing the move, Schatzi!! You are a woman on the go. We still haven't unpacked a lot of the crap we brought with us when we move into this house 10 years ago. :o

Painty - I love your sea anemone (sp?) cap!! Good to see that you're keeping your spirits up. Are you managing to keep the nausea at bay?

Bagzz
09-14-2005, 07:00 AM
okay so i have a set of china clippers by my bed soaking in fizzy tabs!you GOT me!!----thanks for the shoplifting suggestions shugs---the picture of ME would certainly frighten some of them for sure!!!---has anyone stopped allowing pics of themselves---i am doing really well with this-----i am hoping to carry it on til the afterlife----hopefully i will look better there since there's nothing to eat. :(

SugP
09-14-2005, 08:33 AM
i am hoping to carry it on til the afterlife----hopefully i will look better there since there's nothing to eat. :( You SURE there's nothing to eat there? You've got me all worried now. :lol:

And I didn't mean that your gorgeous face would scare them away! No no no! It would be your gorgeous face with a stern "I'm watching your every move and I mean business" expression. :D

Schatzi
09-14-2005, 08:52 AM
I think Barbara Bush as the Quaker Oats Man in drag will be much scarier, then Bagz sans her china clippers!

Cowpernia
09-14-2005, 12:43 PM
I want you all to know that I am abandoning you for Fly. She cares much more for me than you WHO DO NOT POST MUCH do. Just now, she asked me to send a little handwritten card to someone. It just so happens that I recently send a handwritten FAN MAIL NOTE to the greatest of all California musicians. Does anyone know who I consider the GOACM? He is so wonderful.

Kiwonk
09-14-2005, 01:05 PM
listen you dingos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS A JOKE I GOT OFF THE INTERNET-!!!! :doh: :lol:

I can't believe you guys are still listening to the FlySpeck. I put a stop to her barrage long ago. It was not inspiring any more; it was just making me feel guilty for not actually doing anything she said to. My housekeeping is no better and no worse, but at least I can read other things on the puter...

I am so mad at this stupid Ophelia girl. She is sitting on top of my beach trying to blow down the whole place and wash it away. I don't care what Mr. President Headinthesand says, something is wrong with the climate for there to be so many huge hurricanes. Maybe if global warming affected his precious ranch, he'd give a cr*p.

How much do you love Evolution Schmevolution on The Daily Show this week? Or am I the only heathen watching it? I know Lushie does.

I'm depressed. I still have not heard a word about my puppy and I'm starting to wonder if I am going to have a problem with the breeder. I can't believe I would, she has been so very positive and encouraging. But I emailed her last week and again yesterday and haven't heard anything. :crossed: Maybe now that I've worried out loud, she'll call or email tonight and everything will be fine, eh?

I'm starving. Must eat something. DD had a 1/2 day school today and she and her friends went to a new place for lunch "Mongolian Dep Fry". Brand new sign, great big typo. :lol:

Kiwi

Kiwonk
09-14-2005, 01:07 PM
I assume the Greatest of all California Musicians is (drum roll please) Jackson Browne!

Do I get a prize?

Cowpernia
09-14-2005, 01:11 PM
some people DO NOT check email.

Call her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now!!!!!!!!!!! Pick up the phone and dial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say, "I was just wondering how things are going with the puppies."

Many signs in Dogpatch are like that. "Jone's Grocery" "Artic Air" .... I could think of more if I took vitamins.

CALL THAT DOG WOMAN

Cowpernia
09-14-2005, 01:12 PM
No prize cause you wrong.

Wabby
09-14-2005, 02:58 PM
Does anyone know who I consider the GOACM? Tony Bennett??? heeee.

Kiwi, I've heard of ppl going thru less to adopt a child than what you're going thru for this puppy. My doggies are having empty nest syndrome problems. When the kids come over to visit, the doggies go wild with glee to see them.

Spelling mistakes on signs drive me crazy. The latest I saw was Fantasey Ranch. I can sea mistaks in emails or posts, but if you take the time to paynt a sine I'd think you'd mak shur it was spelled rite.

I don't subscribe to the Flybat anymore. If I need inspiration I go to her website.... or I plan a party or something at my house. I'm having a baby shower for my 3-D friend's daughter next month. A baby shower brunch. Anyone want to come over and help me clean on Saturday in exchange for quiche on Sunday? I'm planning Quiche, fruit tray, muffins and I don't know what else. mmmm - Belinnis (sp?) to drink, the mom to be can have oj instead.

I'm worried about no food in the afterlife. Especially since I consider a maple bar pure heaven. What does that tell you about where I'm going??? :eek:

Bagzie, you had me there. My cute story about my DD is this .... She was about 5 years old. She told me some boy at school told her there was no Santa and she wanted to know if DD and I were really Santa. When I told her "yes, we play Santa, blah, blah, spirit of Christmas, blah, blah... She was very quiet for awhile, then she looked at me and said in this serious voice "whaddabout da Eastah Bunny?" :lol:

Cowpernia
09-14-2005, 03:21 PM
Kiwi-puppy is special ... she's a dream puppy ... it's just that she's attached to human and humans are inconsiderate and when everything is right in their world, they don't think about others. She needs to call them and find out.

Dan Hicks. The best.

Kiwonk
09-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Well, did I win? huh? huh?

Cowpernia
09-14-2005, 09:59 PM
You win the right to go get your puppy. Dingo.

Cowpernia
09-14-2005, 10:03 PM
Democratic congressmen met with President Bush and asked, "Exactly what is your stand on Roe v Wade?"

Bush replied, "I don't give a flip how those people get out of New Orleans."

SugP
09-15-2005, 07:16 AM
I'm worried about no food in the afterlife. Especially since I consider a maple bar pure heaven. What does that tell you about where I'm going??? :eek:
:lol:Where I'm going the maple bars will get all melty. You can sit at my table if you like, Wabs. :D

Bagzz
09-15-2005, 07:56 AM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa---alll melty!!!! let's see sugar!!! shall we ask to have a freezer intstalled to house all of our Chocolate Revel Bars!!!!!

Bagzz
09-15-2005, 05:08 PM
Wow!!!! An Entire Day Of No Posting---are We On Strike????

Cowpernia
09-15-2005, 05:48 PM
I am not on strike. An unemployed person has nothing against which to strike. I could think of a face to strike, however.
I am making brown rice & veggies.
I am reading Inspector Wexford mysteries (thanks to Sugar!)
I exercised 30 minutes today.
Anyone else want to say anything about ME?

Cowpernia
09-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Bagzie do you still exercise with The Firm?? I was looking at it. It's SIXTYFIVE minutes long. Toooo long, don't you think?

Wabby
09-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Peachez, read The Number One Ladies Detective Agency. It's the first in a series. You'll really like them, it's kind of like an african Miss Marples mystery book.

I just finished Little Earthquakes, which was pretty good. A good easy read book.

I'm in the doldrums today and have nothing amusing to tell you. Someone else needs to be amusing. ...... I had dinner at my friend's yesterday. Her husband cooked. It's so nice to be waited on by a man. And tonight DS is bbq'ing salmon. He's all nervous because he's cooking for the future in laws.

If you could only get one new kitchen appliance, would you buy a kitchenaid stand mixer or a kitchenaid food processor? Scintillating conversation, I know.

Kiwonk
09-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Kiwi, I've heard of ppl going thru less to adopt a child than what you're going thru for this puppy. True -- but at least they haven't asked to visit my home!!!! Fortunately I live way too far from civilization for anyone to want to do that. Actually a lot of "serious" breeders make their puppy buyers jump through a whole lot more hoops than this breeder did -- she actually wants me to have a pup! Some of them you'd think they were choosing the next Supreme Court justice or something.
Belinnis (sp?) to drink, the mom to be can have oj instead.~pout~ meanie.
She was very quiet for awhile, then she looked at me and said in this serious voice "whaddabout da Eastah Bunny?" :lol:She's a cutie! Here's what I said when DD asked me if there was really a Santa Claus (I was tucking her in bed): "Just a minute, I'll be right back." I went downstairs and didn't come back. :lol:
I exercised 30 minutes today.
Anyone else want to say anything about ME?Yes, You are Perfect. I just have one question for you:Click the boxers to download Dan's Selected Shorts
mp 3 commercial ????
If you could only get one new kitchen appliance, would you buy a kitchenaid stand mixer or a kitchenaid food processor? Scintillating conversation, I know.Depends on what you really want to do. If you like to do a lot of baking, the stand mixer is the ultimate kitchen appliance. Not that I have one or anything. I would probably use the food processor more, but I still want a kitchenaid stand mixer.

It's a puppy tug of war! Which will win?

Kiwi

Cowpernia
09-15-2005, 10:13 PM
What are you doing in Dan's shorts?

Yellow's ribbon is looking older. That's a good sign, I think. The other puppy is naked.

So who can tell me about insurance sales? It sounds ghastly but someone is telling me to go do it.

SugP
09-16-2005, 02:59 AM
Noooooooooooooooo...not insurance sales! People will despise you. What about Avon? Ha, only kidding. You need something that is worthy of your superior brainy skills. But I guess what you really need right now is just a job with decent pay, huh?

I looooove inspector Wexford. Did I really put you on to him, Peachy? I'm FINALLY getting around to reading "Snow Falling on Cedars". Can't believe it took me this long. It was worth the wait.

Kiwi - I'm sure that breeder lady is just busy with other stuff and will get back to you very soon and give you your puppy (dammit!) Those dogs are just too adorable. I'd be scratching them behind their ears all day.

Hi Wabs! I have an old Braun food processor and I love it for chopping, slicing and dicing but I don't do that much baking. If you bake a lot, go for the standmixer. I just use my hand held mixer or a little elbow grease when I make cakes and stuff.

Bagzie - a freezer sounds good. And some sticks so we can roast marshmallows!! :D

These past few days I have been wearing my "being taken for granted since the early 90's" T-shirt and I think SOME people have gotten the message that they better quit their griping :blah: and be grateful that they have clean clothes and dinner on the table every night. :rollpin: Sheesh.

Kiwonk
09-16-2005, 03:17 AM
What are you doing in Dan's shorts?

Yellow's ribbon is looking older. That's a good sign, I think. The other puppy is naked.

So who can tell me about insurance sales? It sounds ghastly but someone is telling me to go do it.
The other puppy is Diva. She gets to be naked.

Selling insurance sounds horrible. I mean, don't you have to go out and drum up unsuspecting clients and then make them feel bad about their lives? Worse than selling vacuum cleaners. :lol:

I bought dog toys today. I also bought cat toys, because I am nothing if not fair minded. 88c each at the really cheap store. I had to go to the really cheap store because I was getting my car worked on (I had to go 40 miles away to do that) and it is going to be mucho mucho expensive (have to bring it back another day, too). How weird is this -- they did some regular service stuff, and then they had to order the parts for the other work, but when I went to pay, they said they would hold the invoice for when I come back. This is a car dealership. What if I don't come back? I guess they know where I live....

Oh yeah, I got a puncture in one of my tires the other night. A big puncture. It went flat all of a sudden. DD and I were in a hurry to grab some dinner because she had to go appear on local television. The station was having a telethon and asked some local people to entertain (we're talking really local here -- public access). So anyway, DH was still at the sailboat, so he couldn't help, and I couldn't drive on this, it was flat as a pancake. So we ran over to the local garage -- about 3 blocks away -- and begged them to come help. They were closing in 15 minutes, but the guy filled up a canister with air and drove me back to the car, pumped up the tire; I drove back to the garage and he put it up on the hoist. Determined it was really way too bad to fix, so put my spare on. Meanwhile, DD's non-bf came to her rescue and took her to get a sandwich and brought me one back and left us at the TV station. Very eventful week I've had. The telethon was a lot of fun. They were on for 2 hours, and they raised $1400 in that time, 1/3 of it for Hurricane K relief, the rest for equipment for the station. DD played several songs, and found this mandolin player who was warming up to play with another band, and they worked out an arrangement of an absolutely gorgeous song that DD's been working on (by Neko Case). This in about 10 minutes, in the "Green Room". They played it on air and it was awesome. By the way the mandolin player was this extremely attractive young forest ranger, if you can believe it. Really rugged with incredible blue eyes. Gave me shivers. But I digress. I think DD has uploaded a recording of this song that she made (without the mandolin player) on my myspace (http://www.myspace.com/11051111) (it doesn't like to load for me). I can't remember what it's called. Hey, it's 3:00 am. Something something lullaby.

My SIL got a tape of the whole 2 hours. I can't wait to see it. She said I'm on it, which is a **** of a shame :fr: -- apparently at the end, the camera panned around the room. Well, I hope I was smiling and clapping or something, not sitting there with a dumb look as per usual.

:faint:

PainterWoman
09-16-2005, 04:09 AM
You have all been having tons of adventures.
I hope Ophelia fades out soon.
Can't wait to hear the lovely lullaby with mandolin!

If I were going to choose between a Kitchen Aid Mixer and Food processer, I'd choose the mixer because we have a Cuisinart that still spins and cuts. :lol:
Like I need encouragement to make more stuff that has BATTER or BUTTER. HA!

Last chemo was yesterday morning. I was anxious that there would be a vein blow out (there wasn't) and then weepy and grateful when I got past the "RED Devil" drug and got to have the Adivan. The MD listened very seriously about my complaint that that arm had hurt since the last treatment so DH and I got to wait an extra 3 hours for an ultrasound to make sure I didn't have phlebitis or a big honking clot ready to wreak havoc elsewhere. It is apparently "just" an irritated vein, and moist heat and Advil should help.

I am waiting for my energy to perk up so I WANT to have a busy social calendar. If I were PLANNING for my energy to perk up, I would probably already be in bed. Oh well.

TGIF, Bovine Beauties. :cool:

Bagzz
09-16-2005, 08:24 AM
KIWONNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK--I LURRRRRRRRRRRRRVE THAT SONG THAT I JUST LISTENED TO BY YOUR DD-------------------she reminds me of my girl Loreena McKennit and i see your baby likes her too---i have all her cds and have seen her twice here in town------------she must like Sarah Mclachlan???i looooooooooooooove joni mitchell and all those lovely soprano girls--------------i am reading "adultery" by richard wright {canadian writer} for Book Club and i find i enjoy his writing----GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS COMING TO A CLOSE ON THE CHEMO PAINTY!!!!--- i know my friend was SOOOO relieved to be done with hers-----here's to great energy and creativity VERY soon!!!----i gotta go but i was pleased to see all the big posts!!!! SUGAR I WANT A TEE SHIRT LIKE YOURS!!! I NEEDED IT THIS SUMMER FOR SURE!!!!---LET'S HAVE A BRAINSTORMING SESSION TO FIND PEACHY A JOB!!!-----i vote against insurance---i would rather work at a hotel call centre than insurance.

Cowpernia
09-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Somebody post. I need entertaining. Post post post. Now now now. Do it do it do it.

Kiwonk
09-16-2005, 09:25 PM
That never works.

So glad you are over your last chemo, Painty! Soon you will be feeling much better, I'm sure. :dance:

I'm so pooped. We got up early and went to the big city, where I had my tire replaced and then went PUPPY SHOPPING! Woohoo! I got a pretty leash, a shiny new bowl, a sheepskin mat for the dog crate, a little puppy-speed slicker brush and some treats. And I bought a nice big x-pen -- 8 2' panels that hook together in a circle or rectangle. It's for corraling the little cutie inside or out. I'm still shopping for fencing/kennel/whatever -- DH actually went with and helped me out with that part! (He spent the rest of the day in the library with his boring oops I mean fascinating geneology)

If I had any energy, I would go try to make room for the x-pen in the kitchen. But I don't :yawn:

Kiwi

Cowpernia
09-16-2005, 11:46 PM
did you get her a tick-tock clock? Puppies always need a tick-tock.

Painty .. guess what ... !!! Are you excited ???? Wait !!!!! I started knitting. Wow, huh? A pullover vest thing. Easy looking.

So now I have 1/2 vinegar 1/2 wine with herbs in it and supposedly in 2 months the wine turns to vinegar and it all becomes good.

Remember when Lush and I were sissies?

Schatzi
09-17-2005, 08:44 AM
How exciting about the puppy shopfest... Do you know when you get one yet?
And I agree with Bagz, DH sounds like Loreena to me! I luvs her tooo....

I think I'll stick with needlepoint.. I tried knitting and crochetting and unless tangled rats nests are a hot item, I suck at it

Painty..glad to hear you are on the down hill run to finishing your treatment and you and your sense of humor are holding up quite well!

Good news for us..DH got a job! Whew! It's close to home, no real travel and doing what he likes.. He'll be doing network infrastructure design and proof of concept work.. Normal Mon- Fri hours.... Starts on Monday. We went to the movies to see Emily Rose..it was okay.. would wait til its out on video... and then to Carrabas for Eyetalian dinner to celebrate.. Had a loverly bottle of chianti and Sambuca and coffee after dinner...The liquid entrees were the best part of the dinner.. :D

Cowpernia
09-17-2005, 09:05 AM
That's great for the DS and the Shots!! Can't wait to say the same!!

Have you all seen pictures of Kirstie Alley?? She has lost weight and is back to being GOR-GEOUS. Like us.

One of the jobs I have applied is going to the homes of people who are under some kind of mental health care and Helping Them Learn to Clean Their Homes!!!! LOL SNORTTTTTTT.

I am so excited about the puppy and Painty's chem end and Shot's DH's job and Bagz's eternal reign as Miss Sunshine and Wabby's appeal to Elvis impersonators. Wabby, have you been watching Rock Star NXS ??? One of the finalists is an Elvis Impersonator. Is he yours??? Kinda young but you never know.

Kiwonk
09-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Congratulations to the Schatzis!! You must be so relieved!

We are going tomorrow to steal away our new puppy!! It will be either Puppy #1 below (Diva) or Puppy #2 (Yellow).

You really made me laugh with that job possibility, Cowpeach. That's what I should do for a living too. :lol: I mean, who knows what you're supposed to be doing better than someone who's had to relearn it every 5 minutes like us? Well, me anyway.

Kiwi

Bagzz
09-17-2005, 06:22 PM
:D :D :D :D :D CONGRATULATIONS KIWONK-----YOU PULLED IT OFF----I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR NEW BABY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Kiwonk
09-18-2005, 01:22 AM
Thanks! I did, didn't I? I also spent most of today cleaning and I'm tahred.

DD had to dig out a baby photo for the senior bulletin board at school. She insisted on taking this one. :lol:

Schatzi
09-18-2005, 01:58 PM
Jo Jo Jitzu calling GO GO GOmez.... Do we have our puppy yet?????

P.s.. DD is so very cute..but puleeze don't tell me she is holding a cup of pee soup

Kiwonk
09-18-2005, 08:53 PM
Oh my, do I have my work cut out for me!

We brought home ~~drum roll please~~ the Pink girl. She wasn't available before but the people who were going to get her started making noises about "breeding stock" and the breeder ran headlong in the other direction. So we had an even harder choice -- out of 3!

Here she is:

Cowpernia
09-18-2005, 09:36 PM
I want to know how you made your choice. Did you learn the outcome of the testing? Did this one LOVE YOU right away???? Tell the story.

Bagzz
09-18-2005, 10:06 PM
PRETTY BABY GIRL----YES,WE WANT TO HEAR THE STORY OF THIS DARLING----keep in mind i will be watching you closely to see how you can navigate puppyhood as it is well documented that i was a complete failure!!!!! i know you will be great---hope the babe sleeps tonight and you all get some sleep too---i DO remember the nights of whining!!!!

SugP
09-19-2005, 01:59 AM
Wheeeee! A new puppy! Congratulations Kiwi! And the pic of DD is hilarious. What a cutie.

Well, the most exciting thing that's happened here is that they voted and no one got enough votes to be chancellor so they're all going to have to play nice together and draw straws or something. They won't let me vote anyway so why should I care. It's all the same old blah blah blah.

Saturday we went to the Kartoffelfest - the potato festival in a neighbouring village. We bought blue potatoes. Very inneresting. Nice pigs too.

Sometimes I don't think I can stand the excitement another minute. :dizzy:

Schatzi
09-19-2005, 06:55 AM
Congratulations to the Kiwienie Family! oh Pinky is so cute! And yes, yes, how did you decide on which one?

Cherry Cow
09-19-2005, 10:29 AM
Yay Kiwi! A new baby! What's her name?

Yay Painty for getting through all that! Love the headcovering.

I'm sick now. Cellulitis. And a swollen lymph node in front of my ear. Yay Fun. Of course, it's always tough to convince anyone I'm sick because I very rarely run fevers. In fact, my last fever was in 2001, and I've had strep throat twice and an ear infection once since then. I Googled on Friday night and figured out what was wrong. Saturday morning, the ER, and expensive tests later, the doc agreed. So, needless to say, I had to stop the Special K challenge.

I'm going to go at this weight thing from a different direction. I'm going to focus on boosting immunity and feeling better. I've dumped my reward system, too. My rewards will be looking and feeling better and getting new clothes as I lose weight.

I wish I could chat more. I can't wait until I can simplify my life and have more time for what's really important-- people. I'm swamped and I'm so scared that I will lose all my friends because I can't be a good enough friend right now. It's all I can do to be a decent wife and mom.

But enough of that.

My kitty is off at the vet getting spayed. She was not happy about being put in her box.

Wabby
09-19-2005, 01:14 PM
Hmmm. This is a dangerous day for kitties. DS's kitty is at the vet today getting neutered. Yea for responsible pet owners, Cherry Pie! I think the direction you're going for the weight from is the only one that really works, Cherry. I'm trying to focus on that too. Otherwise I just focus on everything I can't have, and of course the can't haves are always the stuff I want when that's what I'm focused on. Did any of that make sense???? :dizzy:

Kiwi, congrats on the new baby! Have you chosen a name?

Sugar, you make me laugh. The excitement level is just about the same here. Isn't there something unappetizing about blue potatoes?

Schatzi, congrats on getting the DH gainfully employed.

I have a horribly tedious report I have to send in to the state today. I've known I had to have it done for a month. I've waited until the last minute. I'm still procrastinating. Somebody make me do it.

Geez. It's monday. That means a whole week of this ahead of me.

Kiwonk
09-19-2005, 07:54 PM
Meow and Huzzah to all the non-reproducing cats. One of mine is sleeping in an inaccessible corner in the computer room. It's the first time she's dared to come in the house since puppy came home.

Puppy has no name yet. Poor thing no doubt thinks her name is Puppy. I'm working on it. The most appropriate name would appear to be Fuzzy Alligator. Funny, she wasn't chewing everything in sight yesterday when we were choosing her :chin: . So, how did I pick her? Well, since she became available, that made 3 to choose from. I thought she might be a bit large, and we don't want this one to be as big as Molly was. She was 60-65 lbs, really over sized for a female Belgian. 45 - 50 is more ideal. Not to mention easier to handle and to fit in places like the sailboat. Yellow was the smallest, and she is very pretty. Could easily be a show dog. The breeder thinks she is liable to be shy though, unless she gets a whole lot of socialization. Now, I will be doing as much of that as possible, but I do live on the edge of the frozen wasteland after all. Not a lot of opportunities here for daily contact with the outside world. Then there was Diva, who of course is so gorgeous, can't be shown in dog shows, but I don't care about that. But she wasn't really warming up to us. She would occasionally wander up and say hello, but mostly she laid under the breeder's chair. Pink, on the hand climbed up into DD's lap the minute she was let out of the x-pen! That helped. The breeder also said she was very laid back, not overly high in prey drive. That struck a chord with DH, who wants the dog to be as little trouble as possible. He doesn't like the herding instinct, the circling and the sometimes pushy following, but I love it, so a dog that might be moderate in that regard was good.

Anyway, the breeder assured me that none of these puppies were particularly large for females, and she doesn't think there's any chance that Pink will grow up to be oversized. So what it really came down to was: getting either Yellow or Diva would be at least in part because they are pretty and eyecatching even compared to all the other adorable puppies -- and I just wanted to collect me some pretty things. Pink is perfectly beautiful even though she is not as exotic as Diva or as perfect as Yellow, but she will be much easier to handle and train, and she is very affectionate and sweet.

Now once we get her to stop whining and howling, life will be just lovely. Yeah, Bagz, she slept all night -- except for the waking up every hour to make a fuss. :eek:

Cherry, glad you're taking care of yourself. Don't worry about losing friends; they'll understand.

I love blue taters. They'se purty. And taste like chicken.

Kiwi

Cowpernia
09-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Well... Kiwi ... you Could Ask US for naming suggestions!

Sounds like you got the right doggie. Lowest maintenance puppy is the way to go. Will you tell her all about us?

Kiwonk
09-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Well... Kiwi ... you Could Ask US for naming suggestions!Well, I just assumed you all would be piping in with suggestions!

And yes, I will tell her all about you and also explain to her why I can have cyberpals and she can't (it has something to do with dogs sticking their heads out Windows).

Speaking of pals, I took her over to someone's camp on the lake today who has 5 dogs -- most of them Australian Shepherds. One of them is a puppy, and they chased each other all over the beach. She had a fabulous time. She now officially has more real life friends than I do.

Kiwi

Cowpernia
09-19-2005, 10:26 PM
OK .. how about "Dogie" as in "Get along little Dogies." Just a cowname suggestion. You may choose your own if you like.

In the mail came this paper telling me that I can put DS's baby picture in the yearbook for free. Since Kiwiette has just chosen a picture, I asked him about it. He became quite huffy!!

Cowpernia
09-20-2005, 08:49 AM
Here ya go, Kiwi. Clicky (http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/Names.htm)

Schatzi
09-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Holy Crackatoeah east of java! It always amazes me that there are people out there that have the time and inclination to create these massive catalogs like that name site Cowie!

Wabbina.. sigh, nothing more worth procrastinating about that long booooring reports... BUT GITRDONE WOMAN!!!!

Cherry: I hope kitty came out unscathed from the spay...and yes let's here it for responsible dog and cat owners! Bob Barker would be proud of all of us.

Kiwi: Fuzzy Alligator--call her Ali for short..each time I look at her I smile! Laid back doggies are the best.. My GF has a very high strung Doxie that just wears me out and I end up clenching my teeth all night.. Good that you took the one that as peachie says loved you at first site.. Too bad for Yellow and Greypaws....hmmm and speaking of the Daily Show, did you see his interview with Barry Williams.. (Not GREG from the Brady Bunch) but the News guy stationed in NO? SCARY!!!! and DH states that he is working with a guy whos GF is a MD.. the convention center is still a horror.. apparently a lot of heroin addicts going through withdrawl

Sug: WHOA watch it girl, you are living on the edge! Sigh, Life here is not much more exciting... kartrofflester sounds fun..what is it like this annual potato fest?

Cowpernia
09-20-2005, 05:40 PM
am going to start a new thread