100 lb. Club - Weekly weigh-in September 5- September 11

tolose85
09-05-2005, 11:07 AM
I'm BAAAAAAAACK... Hope you all don't mind me starting this... I am excited... Not to post my weight but to be back in the saddle.

I'm at 220 this week... OUCH... Only 11 months ago, I was 8 lbs from goal... I am on a mission now more than ever!

howie6267
09-05-2005, 11:24 AM
You can do it Gretchen. It's nice to see you back.

mezmerize
09-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Welcome back Gretchen! I look forward to your post they are ALWAYS so motivating!

Today I weight in at 212lbs Which was the same at lastweek But TOM is on it's way and I weight myself Saturday morning and I was 209. I know I didn't eat enought to gain 3lbs so I'm chalking it up to TOM. I know I shouldn't weight myself everyday but I want to get an est. of how much my weight can vary from day to day. I have found it's anywhere from 2 - 4 lbs. Since I'm on plan and working out everyday. I know it's water and not fat. So as long as I can handle seeing that scale read higher I'll keep doing it for awhile.

krysidaisy
09-05-2005, 03:44 PM
Down 2 more pounds to 203lbs! Soooooo close to onederland! :D

irishgreengables
09-05-2005, 07:47 PM
I am down 1.6 this week.

Don't kick yourself Gretchen. You made life!!!

Tammy32
09-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Well, I weighed today and I am down 5 more pounds. Still not due to the fact that I am eating healthy and exercising. I've gotten my appetite back but my stomach is not liking the food. I've been trying to eat small things and things that are light on the tummy but to no avail it is not working.

Good job to all you losers. I'm usually will post to every individual but I'm just not back up to it yet but please know I think you are all doing great.

newfiedarling
09-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Gretchen - great to see you back

Pookie - WTG!

Mez - don't worry, the scale will move for you next week

Krysi - You're soooo close now, keep at it. WTG

Paula - Great job!

Tammy - Good to hear that you're feeling a little better. Keep us posted.

For me, I'm down 2 pounds this week - getting closer and closer to ONEderland! I also wanted to say I hope everyone had a fun and safe labour day weekend.

~Dee

irishgreengables
09-06-2005, 08:57 AM
OMGoodness Dee.. I actually got excited looking at your post for you to get to onderland. You are so close! Way to go!

unheardkoala
09-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Another pound down......slow steady...

ChocLabLover
09-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Hi Everyone :wave: I am back from a very restful vacation! I took a leave from the diet last week (camping and major de-cluttering) around the house and when I weighed in last Thursday I lost 2.5 lbs! :woo: Back in the saddle this week! I working on hitting onederland by December!

barbygirl43
09-06-2005, 12:42 PM
WTG everyone on their losses. I'm not weighing in this week. (I buried my scale under a mound of clothes while cleaning my bedroom.)

Tammy--Just knowing you are here posting is enough encouragement for me. Glad to see you are doing a bit better.

YP1
09-06-2005, 01:53 PM
After a couple of weeks hovering at 198-199 I've finally got things moving again and added to my loss from last week by going down another to to 194. I'm pretty much 2/3 of the way to goal now, it feels good to know that I've already lost what I've got left twice over, so I KNOW I can do it :D

kykaree
09-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Well done YP1!!! And all the other losers. I lost three pound since last weigh in which was a fortnight ago. I am really struggling at the moment, I am doing everything right, but the weight does not want to come off. So be it. I'll stick at it!!!

I've decided to try weighing in once a month, and every weigh in night I am going to treat myself to a bath, a skin treatment and the nicest body lotion I can find, win, lose or draw. I'm trying to shake things up and I am playing with my food intake, and exercise routine, and lets hope another loss is mine next week. I still haven't given up on my end of september goal!!!!

tuckytex
09-06-2005, 11:42 PM
hey guys!!

Congratulations to everyone you are all doing so great! I am down another 2 pounds for a grand total of 4 pounds and I changed my signature thing to go by ten pounds at a time becuase I loved that one saying that one of you had up there that I can't lose 100 pounds but I can lose 10 pounds 10 times!! That is the best thing I have heard in a long time!! I have been using my treadmill as often as I can but I have been eating a piece of apple pie with ice cream everyday! OOPS! Imagine how much I would have lost if I hadn't done that huh!?!? Oh well, better then not losing a thing! Talk to you all soon!
Danica

synger
09-07-2005, 09:23 AM
My plateau continues, with me still hovering at 277/278. *sighs* No gain. No loss. Still hanging in there.

alphabetsoup
09-07-2005, 05:13 PM
I lost a pound! Very happy after my maintain last week! I've figured out a way that I can take a good walk almost everyday (it involves two small children in a stroller being bribed with goldfish :lol: ) and so far, it's working! I think all the walking broke through a small plateau I hit. :)

Very happy today - 20 pounds total GONE!

DeterminedInGA
09-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Gretchen - welcome back to the thread! I agree with Paula - the weight gain was well worth the life you created.

Mez - great attitude! I'm sure you won't have to handle seeing the scale read higher much longer.

Krysi - Soooo close! Onederland is only a hair cut and a nail trim away! Good job!

Paula - good job! You're mighty close to your short term goal!

Tammy - Chin up! I know that you're not losing the weight the way you want to but all you can do is take it one day at a time and do your best.

Dee- WOW, you have a reservation in Onederland just waiting for you! Good job!

Pookie - It's water weight. You'll be back down below the 195.5 before you know it!

Unheardkoala - I can almost hear the little guy on your tracker saying "slow steady" You're doing great!

ChocLabLover - Welcome back! It is a major accomplishment to maintain during a vacation - but look at you! You lost!! Congratulations!

Dawnyal - Everyone needs a break from the scales every once in a while.

YP1 - great job! You can do it and in the process you're motivating at least one person here to try a little harder!

kykaree - You're doing wonderful! I love your weigh in treat!

Dancia - Congratulations on your loss! The apple pie counts as a fruit, and everyone knows that you need some dairy everyday so the ice cream fits right in!

Synger - I'm so sorry you're still on a plateau, but you are so motivating staying with it. Hang in there - it will pass!

Laura - Yeah! It's amazing how much everything (exercise, food, water) works together to help in weight loss.

As for me, I'm doing good and bad. I lost another 4.5 pounds this week (good), but I got kicked out of WW's (bad). Actually I was told that I can't come back until I get a doctor's excuse because I'm losing weight too fast. I was concerned the first month because I lost so fast, but my doctor said it was ok - I had gained it very fast also. We both thought that it would slow down to a normal rate after a month or so. Guess it's time to buckle down and go see him again. :(

newfiedarling
09-08-2005, 08:36 AM
Melissa - I can't believe you got kicked out of WW. I've never heard of anyone being excluded from a diet program because they're losing weight! Are they going to refund any of your fees?

~Dee

irishgreengables
09-08-2005, 08:51 AM
WHAT???!!! How could they kick you out? That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard.

So many losses this week. Way to go everyone.

matt_H
09-08-2005, 10:27 AM
i gained 1 pound this week.

I have no idea how. I've been good, exercising, and staying below my needed calories.

SwimGirl
09-08-2005, 11:00 AM
WW kicked you out? Did you ask for your money back? Because thats just insane!Congrats on the weight loss though, you are doing SO great! :)

I'm down 1.5 pounds, and after the long weekend I had? I was expecting a gain, I literally ate everything in sight.. while at a festival.... you know whats there... evil goodness!!

-Aimee

Sandi
09-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Last time I checked in I reported 325, so I guess I've gained. But honestly, I've been all over the board. Hit a new high of 329.2...today was 327.2. Right now I am just trying not to gain. :(

famograham
09-08-2005, 12:47 PM
FINALLY broke my oh-so-irritating plateau!!! :)

(Jilly, not making comparisons to your once upon a time TWELVE week one...which must have been unbearable!)

I'm down 1.6 pounds from 197 to 195.4 This week :)

Congratulations to all the losers!

Sandi- I know it can be hard to WANT this...most of my life has been spent that way, just wishing I could somehow want to lose the weight more than I wanted to eat. It seemed like it would never happen. I don't even know how it happened, but one day...something just clicked inside me.
I know the click has happened for you before, and it WILL happen again. I feel so bad when you express your frustration with yourself..because you needn't be frustrated. The time will come, you'll beat the sweets and accomplish exactly what you want to!
Take it easy on yourself...you're doing great...and the fact that you stay here even when you're struggling, is just so awesome. If maintaining is what you need to do right now..then that's exactly what you should be doing, and it's great that you are doing that..you're not gaining, and the click WILL happen..when it's time.
I'm so proud of you :)

xoxoxo
Linda

ebenas
09-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Hi all
Another pound of lard gone. Twenty pounds!! Congrats everyone who lost or maintained and especially those who keep on going.

Jen415
09-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Kykaree that is a great idea! Regardless of what the scale says, we should pamper our bodies. It is the only one we have, after all....

Tammy32
09-08-2005, 04:40 PM
You all are doing a fabulous job!!

To the gainers. I know it sucks. Just try to keep your head up and your attitude good. It's always a shock to step on the scale when you are OP and see a gain. We can all relate to that. Sending good vibes for a better week next week. :)

DeterminedInGA
09-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Matt - hang in there! Next week will make up for the small gain this week! You said you were staying below your needed calories and exercising - maybe that's the problem. Keep up with the exercise but make sure you eat all the calories you need!

Pookie - Thanks! I'm looking forward to adding another flower in there to start coloring. I actually got the idea from another website. She had a butterfly that she was coloring in as she lost weight. I liked her's better, but I didn't want to steal the whole thing, just the idea! :lol:

Aimee - Great job! Don't you love it when you expect a gain and instead get a loss??!! You probably wasn't anywhere near bad and you thought you were.

Sandi - Sorry about the gain. But Linda is right - something has to click for you. It will happen and until then do the best you can and keep concentrating on not gaining.

Linda - Congratulations! I remember how it feels to be on a plateau (crap! I probably jinxed myself! :p ) and I don't envy anyone that has gone through one of them.

ebenas - Congratulatons - 20 lbs gone forever!

In response to my WW woes - I called my doctors office today to make an appointment. They said come on in at 3:15. I said, "but I didn't shave my legs this morning!". They said they wouldn't look. ;) I have to go back to have some more tests next week but he thinks that I need to eat more or exercise less. (I had many, many tests done a couple of months ago and all of them came out perfect.) He won't give me a letter for WW because he doesn't believe in WW (he is not my normal doctor - my normal doctor is the one that told me I needed to try WW!). So I'm going to try it on my own. WW doesn't have to refund me anything because I pay week to week (actually I used the coupon book, but I used my last couple this week). And no Sarah didn't show me to the door. :lol:

BarbaraAnn
09-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Down one more pound for the week...for a total of 35 so far!

ChocLabLover
09-09-2005, 08:14 AM
Down 2.5 lbs and have a hit a new decade! :cb: :woo: :dance: :cp:

mousie
09-09-2005, 11:52 AM
I am down a pound, so down 7.5 in 6 weeks. :)

howie6267
09-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Down 2 more lbs this week.

taekwondomom
09-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Down to 237! :) I'm in a new decade. :D

What I've LOST since March 2005:
52 pounds of FAT!!
What I've GAINED since March 2005:
Improved cardio vascular endurance, increased physical strength, more energy, love of regular exercise, better eating habits and one orange belt ;)

Jillegal
09-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Great losses, people! You're all doing great!! :bravo:

Howie, you're such an inspiration ~ to the newbies because when they see where you've been they realize you can never be too far away to get there, and for us oldies (and goodies) it proves that no matter how long you've been at this game, you can continue to lose! You're like our own freakin' energizer bunny...you keep on going and going!

I love your "lost and gained" post, Laura!

I'm maintaining...as usual :D

activeadventurer
09-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Up 3 pounds this week