Support Groups - Week At A Time Challenge #9

View Full Version : Week At A Time Challenge #9

mscat816
08-22-2005, 06:03 PM
The object of this thread is to take on at least one challenge related to your weight loss goals for 7 days straight. Choose whatever inspires you - a certain amount of water intake, no sugar, 30 minute walks, etc.

I will award accolades for each day you maintain your goal(s) and 7 day winner awards and pounds down at the end of the week. We will begin each challenge on Monday - you can choose a new challenge or repeat any challenge for extra mileage. If you would like to stretch yourself, take on more than one challenge.

We will support each other keeping in mind to stay focussed on our successes and/or challenges of the day and week related to our weight loss. There are plenty of threads where a lot of time is spent on personal stories, so let's try to keep that to a minimum.

mscat-
All that we have is right now.
Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow is not promised, and Someday is not a day of the week!

mscat816
08-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Ladies - Our group seems to be waning - time for the old to renew their vows and extend an invitation to new members. We are small and mighty but can be stronger with more hands to support us :grouphug: So send out the word that we are here! If you can do something to help you in your weight loss goals 1 day, then you can do it for 2. Eventually, you can do it for a week, then you can do it for 3. It takes 3 weeks (21 days) to form a habit - and that is our goal - to form good weight loss habits - one week at a time!

Accolades for last week go to:

haleys :cp: :cp:
me (mscat) :cp: :cp:
Sushi :cp: :cp: :cp:
and Bev :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: for 5 Days of Goals Met! :encore:

Have a great Monday start of the week!

mscat

kurias964
08-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Can anyone join? I would love to be included.............

AllieNVegas
08-22-2005, 07:37 PM
I want to join.
I can commit to exercising 4 times a week.

Allie

Sushi Penguin
08-23-2005, 04:52 AM
...just giving a sign of life... 3:45 am here and guess what? I can't sleep!!!!! :tantrum:

AllieNVegas, welcome and good luck with your goal!
kurias964, the group is open to everyone :)

Mscat, apologies for going off the radar last week, I just got overwhelmed with all the errands and packing. And I realized that I probably need to take it easy on my goals and challenges over the next 2 weeks. I have a ton of things to take care off still, and starting to find it very difficult to stick with things such as not eating after 7 pm. Today I didn't get home until 9 pm and had no chance of grabbing anything to eat the whole afternoon, so I had to have dinner. And I'm meeting people to say bye, which makes it kind of hard to munch on baby carrots or green pepper... I still want to do the challenge, but I haven't figured out what to commit to.

Hope everyone else finds their way back to us as well. :)

Bev in WI
08-23-2005, 06:38 AM
Monday - took my usual 35 minute walk so met my walking goal. Drank 52 oz of water so missed it by 8 oz - just couldn't get it down before bed! But that's what makes it a challenge, right? And 52 oz is better than I usually do so I gained something!

Welcome to the new folks - just pick your challenge for the week and jump right in. Glad to have you here.

Sushi - your life sounds pretty hectic right now. Just do the best you can. Sometimes "life" gets in the way of our best plans. I've decided to just do the best I can and not worry about the times I don't quite make it.

MsCat - How ya' doing on that d***ed water - sounds so simple but is harder than you'd think!!!! I even took a bottle of water to work yesterday and still didn't quite make it - but today is a new start so will give it another try.

Everyone have a good Tuesday - hope our missing members find it back soon. It's way too quiet here!

deleted
08-23-2005, 08:47 PM
:flow2: Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well!!! I have been so busy since August 12th that I've hardly had time to breathe. DIL was here for five nights, then two nights after that we left for the beach for 4 nights, and just got back this morning.

The beach was a real experience, much of it wonderful! My DIL had come here with some sort of cold/sinus infection, which I immediately caught from her. I was so sick after getting to the beach that I had to take a nap one afternoon, chills & all, raw itchy throat, felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Almost totally lost my voice .... couldn't believe it, but miracle of miracles, my DGD did not catch it!!! :)

Adding to the excitement was that on my first day at the beach, a huge wave surprised me, took my new $300 glasses (I'm nearsighted!!! :( ), so I had to rush to WalMart, have them do a soft contact exam, and get those until I can order new glasses. (They can't do my prescription in one afternoon!)

Also, Residence Inn had put us in two studios instead of a two-bedroom suite, so I had to raise holy **** with them! :devil: Got moved to the two-bedroom the next day, and did NOT pay for our first night in the studios, but this had to be accomplished by my calling international Marriott headquarters, and raising a ruckus, after the local manager swore she would not/could not do anything for me.:mad:

Anyway, I expected to come home today weighing about five pounds more but when I got on the scale, seemed to have dropped a pound or two! :o Must be all the water time (beach & pool), and chasing my DGD! :D So I am going to continue to do my best until after Labor Day, though I won't be "officially challenging." I just wanted to drop in and wish all you girls the best .... Mscat, Bev, Sushi, kurias, Allie! :) I hope your Challenges go well this week.

Having my wonderful DGD here is such fun! She constantly chases me in the water, so I have to keep MOVING! :lol:

Have a wonderful week, girls! Will check in again soon ... :)

mscat816
08-24-2005, 05:43 AM
Well, it's Wednesday a.m. at 4:20 and I can't sleep :tantrum: - Having a time managing my challenges this week - but it ain't over and the 'fat lady' is not singing either :) Bev - you said it - the water thing is really tough right now and I don't understand why :?: It should be simple - it was simple several weeks ago when I first started this challenge. I lost my favorite water bottle and got off track. I bought 2 new ones - one to keep at work - but I am still having a tough time getting back into the swing of things. Tomorrow (mmmm, I guess I mean today) I am committing to get those 4 bottles in and I am asking everyone here to hold me accountable. I will report mid-day on my progress. Wish me :goodluck:

Bev :cheer: for the exercise - I am so inspired by your tenacity! How do you do it day after day? Keep hanging in there with the water - 52 oz is more than I had today!

Bonniebelle - so nice of you to stop in and chat even though you are away! Thanks and congrats on your weight loss. It is inspiring to hear you are losing even though you are on vacation. Kudos to you for standing for yourself and getting the customer service you deserve! :cheer:

Sushi - I hope you at least are in bed by now! We understand about packing - I moved 5 times in the past 5 years.:eek: You take it as easy as you must with your goals and posting. We will be here for you whenever you need us :grouphug:

Allie and kurias - :wave: welcome - we are so happy to have you join us. We are very supportive and you can choose whatever goals you want. Allie - your exercise goal is great! Let us know each day you accomplish your goal so we can cheer you!

mscat

Sushi Penguin
08-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Happy to report I had a good sleep last night! No wonder really - I was so exhausted after getting all of 2 hours the night before!

I noticed that I let myself slip with everything, it's much harder to stick to things when you tell yourself "I'll do what I can" as opposed to actually challenging yourself to do something! The only thing I'm sticking with is the 21 Day Challenge, and that's because I don't want to have to start over. So I'm going to challenge myself to drink my water, at least 3 of my 710 mL bottles. And the bonus goal will be not to eat after 8 pm. Hectic or not, I should be able to challenge myself to do at least one thing, really!

Mscat, moving 5 times in 5 years???? :eek!: Oh dear my! This will be my 3rd move in 2 years, but it's not like I have a whole household to move. :) Just a small bachelor apartment with some furniture and a lot of books. The reason why it's more difficult this time is because I'm putting most of the stuff into storage and I want to pack it really well so it takes the least space, and I'm also trying to get rid of stuff I don't use/need. Also, I'd usually deal with address changes and etc. after moving, but now it all needs to be taken care of before I actually leave the country.
Good luck with your water, and just think of me whenever you see the bottle and I'll do the same - which hopefully will remind both of us that the other one is struggling with the same goal! :) Good luck!

Bonnie, how great to hear you're having so much fun with your DIL and DGD, and that you're losing! Hope you've recovered from the infection - awful thing to catch you!

Bev, you're doing so great with your walking! You inspired me to start walking more - I love walks and generally walking from one place to another while on errands, but I haven't been doing it. So now I try to walk a bit each day. :)

Casper, Allie, Curias... where are you? We're here to cheer and support you!

AllieNVegas
08-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Ok, I walked 2 miles on Monday. Today, Wednesday, I did the Leslie Sansone 2 mile Brisk Walk Dvd. It is a challenge especially since I wake at 5AM to do it. I have to be at work at 7AM. And I know that if I dont exercise before going to work it aint happening when I get home because I work in 10 hour shifts and go to school fulltime. So I am doing ok. How is everyone doing?

Sushi Penguin
08-24-2005, 11:28 PM
Hurray, I drank all my water today and it was actually EASY! :cheer:
I don't think drinking 2 liters/day is much for me, I've had lots of practice the past few weeks after all! The problem the past few days was that I just didn't drink - even though I did feel dehydrated and sometimes thirsty!

I didn't meet the bonus goal though. I was too hungry when I got back from skating.

Allie, congratulations, you're doing awesome!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: (3 cheers for 3 days) Yes, getting up at 5 am to exercise while working 10 hr shifts and going to school indeed is a challenge! Congratulations! Hopefully you're not having trouble getting to sleep at night (or going to bed too late) like I am. :)

Mscat, I forgot to mention this before... it's awful of me, but I'm glad that that I'm not the only person who sometimes uses the tantrum icon in reference to sleep! :lol:

mscat816
08-25-2005, 12:55 AM
Hey Ladies - I did it! It was so tough - I was working on a project all day that was so intense I forgot to drink my water from a full jug! Went to an Indian Buffet for lunch - food was so hot I got 24 oz in! Then I finished off the second 24 before I left work. Completing my last 24 as we "speak." :cheer:

Sushi - :cheer: I was your kindred spirit this a.m. sleep wise and water - thanks for the challenge!
Allie :cheer: you are totally rockin'!!

Bev, Bonnie, carla, Casper - Hope you are all doing great!

mscat

AllieNVegas
08-25-2005, 01:54 AM
:grouphug: Hugs to everyone!
Thank you for your support

:cb:

Bev in WI
08-25-2005, 07:43 AM
Yikes - I forgot to post for Tuesday!!! Took my usual walk of 35 minutes in the morning but only drank 16 oz of water. I've realized that it's much harder for me to remember to drink now that the weather has cooled down. Seemed like I was always thirsty when it was so hot - but now I'm struggling. I really have never been much of a water-drinker, and I just have to concentrate on remembering to drink.

Wed I walked for 40 minutes and drank 44 oz of water. So did a bit better.

This morning will be Day 20 on my 21 day walking goal. So you can bet I'll do it the next two days!!! This is the 3rd or 4th time I've tried to do it and always fell off the wagon about Day 12 or 13.

Allie - I know what you mean by having to walk in the morning or it just isn't going to get done. As the days get shorter I'm going to have to start walking after work so you guys are really going to have to push me along then.

Bonnie - so glad you checked in and that you are having such a good time with GD & DIL. Am so sorry you lost your glasses and that you didn't feel well for a few days.

Everyone have a good Thursday - it's really nice to have some new people posting!

Haleys & Carla - hope you drop in to let us know how you're doing.

carla49
08-25-2005, 10:33 AM
Sorry about the silence, ladies. I'm fine, "recovering" from a rather bingey week away on business. I've been lurking since I got back. but I'm not up for a week-at-a-time right now. I'm still trying to stick to the 21-day challenge. But I decided it was better to take a break than to pick goals I know I won't meet. You'd think with the cooler weather I'd be outside getting a ton of exercise. Instead I'm hanging out indoors gazing at the mounting pile of laundry and conserving personal energy. :lol: I am sticking with my no wine no choc bar goals, which are becoming easier and easier.

I will be back, and will drop in from time to time in the interim. Bev, Mscat, Bonnie, Sushi - I haven't forgotten you, and will continue to send :goodvibes: and silent support!

deborah.jennelle
08-26-2005, 12:56 AM
Hi new friends! :)

My name is Debi and I so want to join your group here but since today is only Thursday [well - it's nearly midnight but still .... *lol*] - I'm guessing it would be best to wait until Monday to start with a new week with you all, huh?

I couldn't wait to post on here so decided to take a chance and do it tonight and hope that no one minded the intrustion. :)

I know the kind of things that work for me and KNOW that this group most definitely will help me ALOT. I'd have friends to be accountable to and also -one or two specific things to work on for an entire week.

Well - for the past 2 weeks + 1 day, I have walked DOWN 20 flights of stairs each day and have been keeping track each day so I'll be sure and do it.

I've been walking the stairs where I live at [I live in a hi-rise building] and there are 8 floors here. What I've been doing is to walk from my floor [I live on the 7th] ... down to the 1st and that is a total of 6 floors down.

I then take the elevator up to the 8th and walk down to the first floor, then the elevator back up and walk back down to the 1st once again which gives me a total of 20 flights per day.

Now, realistically I know that walking UP them would benefit me much more than just walking down but ... I hate walking up them [ugh! :lol:]

And, I figure that going from barely any exercise at all, to walking down them was better than no exercise at all [right? :)]

Anyways ... just couldn't wait to introduce myself and hope that you won't mind me joining you here starting on Monday. :)

Love,

Debi

AllieNVegas
08-26-2005, 01:31 AM
Bev: I am feeling you on the water. I can drink the first 4 glasses easily, its the last 4 that take me all day and part of the evening to drink. Man, that is a struggle for me. I am working on it though. I wont go to bed if I dont drink it all.

Bev in WI
08-26-2005, 07:09 AM
Thursday - took my 35 minute walk and failed miserably on water!!!

Carla - good to see you check in. Good job on the no wine, no chocolate. It does get easier after a while, doesn't it? It's so funny - I bought some chocolate flavored rice cakes (1 pt each) and they taste so "chocolate-y" after not eating any chocolate for a while. My taste-buds are really changing ... surprising how many things taste too sweet to me.

Good to see another new face, Debi. Jump right in and post even though it's mid-week. We love to see people accomplish their goals even though it's only part of a week.

Must go start getting ready for work so that I have time for my walk.

deborah.jennelle
08-26-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi Bev ... Thank you so much for the welcome. :) [I love it here already!!]

As for my day -- it's just after noon and I've gotten my 20 flights walked in already.

For me, this is quite an accomplishment because most days I never get to it until the evening time.

Feels good to have it done and out of the way this early. *lol*

Hope you are all having a good day!

Love,

Debi

mscat816
08-27-2005, 01:33 AM
Hi Ladies - I apologize for being MIA for the last 2 days! I worked all day Thursday on a project getting ready for an all day retreat on Friday, then went to a meeting, and then came home and worked on the project till 2 in the a.m.! So I missed my goal on Thursday. I only had 72 oz on Friday but that is a minimum goal for me - 96 is my stretch goal, so I am counting Friday!

Debi :wave: welcome! Wow! Stairs? It's great that you tackle your goal so early in the day. You can join us anytime - in this challenge each day in the week is a challenge toward meeting our weekly goal and since you said you have been doing it all week so far here is a :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: for Monday thru Friday!

Bev :cheer: for your Thursday walk! Girlfriend - what are we going to do about that water thing? Let's think of something we can do to help each other and enlist the support of our group too! Calling out to everyone for tips for winning the battle against water!

Allie - ;) the last 24 (I drink 24 oz bottles at a time) is tough for me. I admire your resolve to get it done before bed! That is practicing what I call the DIA stick to it philosophy - Do It Anyway!

carla - :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: same to you as debi - if you are successfully managing the 21 day challenge you are automatically doing the weekly challenge! The 21 day is 3 consistent weekly challenges - give or take a few days depending on when you start. Good work and thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you are doing. A 21-day challenge/3 weekly challenge winner is an inspiring victory for us to aspire!

Bonniebelle, Sushi, haleys, kurias, Casper - hope you are doing well and can pop in soon!

mscat

AllieNVegas
08-27-2005, 01:34 AM
Hello Everyone,

I did my walking 4 times this week. Fridays are the end of my week. I walk Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, & Friday. Tomorrow is my weigh-in (holding breath).

Debi: That's so awesome the you do 20 flights of stairs. You ROCK!

mscat816
08-27-2005, 02:48 AM
Allie - Here are your other 3 cheers for the week!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You go girl!

mscat

Bev in WI
08-27-2005, 06:17 PM
Took my usual walk on Friday -- and that was my 21st day!!! Really worked on that one as I tried several times before and never made it. My water is less than goal (and less than I would "like" it to be!) ... but at least I'm drinking some of it and that's better than none at all. I think my coffee in the morning is interferring with water consumption. But trust me, I NEED the coffee!!! No one can stand me until at least two cups. Will keep working on the water next week and try to do better.

Saturday - Walked for 40 minutes this morning. And have spent the day cleaning house. Oh I really really hate to clean, but once I get started I just keep going because it starts to look so nice. That is one disadvantage of living alone -- no one sees my dust and clutter and I don't do anything about it often enough.

I'm going to keep my same goals next week - at least 30 min walking and 64 oz of water.

Sushi Penguin
08-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Just quickly... I met my water goal on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Not sure what's going to happen today, it's 8:30 pm and I'm only on the 3rd glass, but something tells me it'll be a looooong night... ;)

I'm thinking that next week I'm going to challenge myself to drink all my water before a certain time. It's cool when I can finish it up just before going to bed, but I'm not enjoying the nightly washroom trips! :lol:

Just 1 week and 1 day till my move... I want to both :cb: and :eek: !

deborah.jennelle
08-28-2005, 12:04 AM
Hi again!

How was everybody's Saturday? I hope good! Mine was okay ...

mscat ... thanks so much for the welcome and for the cheers [I've gotta tell ya - that made me feel good! :)]

I got my stairs in today by 2:00 and today was Day #17 [so guess I really am close to completing a 21 day challenge, huh?! :cb: *lol*]

Thanks Allie for the compliments ... it sounds like you did pretty good yourself! [Good luck on your weigh-in! :)]

Bev ... :woo: for you 21st day. Woo hoo, good job!

:cp: Sushi for meeting your water goal for those days! [That is gonna be one of my new challenges for myself, possibly for this coming week but just will do a mini-challenge for that.]

:goodscale I will try to remember to weigh myself on Monday morning and post it [I'm somewhere in the 235-240 range right now.]

Hopefully it won't be over 240 but I did a BIG no-no last night.

I went to Walmart with a friend and while there ... saw those Philadelphia cheesecake snacks.

Well - I bought a box [there are 6 per box] and as embarrased as I am to have to admit this, I ate the whole box by myself before I went to sleep last night.

Bad Debi ... :ink: :ink:

Well -- I hope you all have a good day tomorrow [and I hope to post then as well.]

When do you all start a new week on here ... on Sunday's or Monday's? Just curious! :)

Love,

Debi

mscat816
08-28-2005, 02:26 AM
Hi ladies - been working all day again with DH on construction project - seems to be the story of my life. I am so tired but we got a lot of good work done today. Water was not good I didn't make my minimum :fr: Going to work on getting half my water in before noon.

Debi :cheer: for today's goal and :cb: for day 17 of a 21 day challenge! We start our week on Monday.

Sushi :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: for your recent days of success this week. You Go Girl!

Bev :cheer: :cheer: for Friday and Saturday and a big :bravo: for 21-days of meeting your goals! We are so proud of you!

carla, Bonniebelle, Allie, haleys, kurias, Casper - hope you are ok and will check in with us soon!

mscat

deleted
08-28-2005, 09:53 AM
Hey ladies ... :coffee2:

Just checking in to say hi, and hope you are all well! I am enjoying my time with my DGD, and not totally killing my diet. As of today, I am 195 (six pounds up from my lowest), and considering how much we've eaten and that I'm out of my exercise routine, that's not bad! Right after Labor Day, I will hit the ground running again. Welcome to all our newbies! :flow2: So happy to have you here. I don't have a lot of time to post right now, but will be back with you guys whenever I can!

Have a good weekend, everyone. :grouphug:

deborah.jennelle
08-28-2005, 01:12 PM
mscat, good luck with getting half of your water in before noon. No wonder you're tired - that sounds like HARD work! I hope you can have a nice relaxing day today. :)

Hi Bonnie! Have a good time with your granddaughter. :) I hope you have better luck with staying on your diet than I do when mine is here. For some reason, when ever Lacey comes - I end up getting "good stuff" [ice cream, etc.] for her and then I end up totally blowing my diet. :cry: :lol:

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

I didn't get to sleep till 4:00 a.m. [I have major sleep issues ... blah!]

Anyways - I haven't yet gotten my stair walking in but will report back in when I get that completed. :)
Love,

Debi

carla49
08-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Hi Cat and Co.

I've been trying to pick a goal for next week's challenge, and have mainly found excuses. But I did finally decide on one which may seem pretty obvious to others, but will be hard for me. My goal will be to be up, dressed, and out of the apartment no later than 10 am every day. (Since I've been in training for retirement this summer, I've been sleeping late, then reading the paper, doing the xword, eating bfast in bed...) A second part will be to be in bed, in my nightshirt, with the TV and computer off by midnight every night. This will be a tough one for me, but it will make me more active because I'll be finding things to do with all those daytime hours...

So tomorrow will be my Day 1. I'm still 2 lbs up from before my last business trip, which is not too bad as I haven't been getting much exercise. I don't feel bad about it, but really want to get back to Onederland and beyond. I'm still on the 21-day challenge, so also have the goals of no wine or chocolate bars - today will be Day 6 in the bag.

Good luck with this week's challenges. I have an intuition that I'll be surrounded by a gang of water-logged challenge-mates... :twirly: :twirly:

deborah.jennelle
08-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Hi! :)

Got my stairs walking in today [I did get it done before now but just now getting to post it is all. :lol:

Karla, that sounds like a good goal for this coming week. As a matter of fact, it's one that I should try sometime myself. I am home nearly all of the time though I do go outside daily. Still - as for activities and things such as that ... I really do need to moving more. [I am very slow moving during the day and a good part of the day, I'm puttering around as well.]

Love,

Debi

JustPeachie
08-28-2005, 10:27 PM
Hello Im new to this group and I think the goal thing is awesome.. Ive chosen a goal for the week for myself and its a hefty one in my eyes.. I will take the stairs at work instead of the elevator. That will be a definate task for me. Ill keep everyone updated.. this is such an awesome site.. I joined weightwaters last weeks and this site is exactly what I need!!!

deborah.jennelle
08-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Welcome JustPeachie - I'm new here too and KNOW that this is just what I needed to have in order to keep myself on track. :)

Love,

Debi

deborah.jennelle
08-28-2005, 10:40 PM
I have a ?? for ya, gals.

Since tomorrow is actually the first day of the week ... do you think it would be cheating if I started and got my stair-walking in yet tonight [for tomorrow's goal?]

I am one of those people who seem to be more awake or have more energy at night than I ever do during the day.

Just wondering what you all thought about it.

It's 9:39 and I got todays done already but since I got little sleep last night and with watching the hurricane coverage - I probably won't get to sleep until late tonight either and will be really tired tomorrow ... I thought I'd get my stairs in yet tonight [for tomorrow's challenge.] I hope it's okay!

Love,

Debi

carla49
08-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Debi - I don't know if Mscat will agree, and she's the boss :lol:, but I see no reason not to start tonight. If you decide to add my goal to yours, of course, you'll be up plenty early enough to do mornings too. :rofl:

I, of course, won't start until tomorrow, because I'm not ready to go to bed on schedule. ;)

Sushi Penguin
08-29-2005, 12:09 AM
Met my goal on Saturday, don't think I'll meet it for Sunday, it's too late... really no time to post more.

deborah.jennelle
08-29-2005, 01:36 AM
Hi Carla! I think I'm gonna pass on adding your goal to mine [for this week anyways. :lol:]

I decided to go ahead and get my stairs in tonight yet and hope that it'll be okay with everyone.

I was afraid if I waited 'n no one come online - then it'd be tomorrow before I found out if it was okay or not to count that. *lol*

Sushi ... :cp: for meeting your goal on Saturday!!

Love,

Debi

deleted
08-29-2005, 09:24 AM
Good morning, ladies! :) Another week, another set of challenges! Good luck to you all ... I will not officially start "challenging" again until next week, but I do wish all of you well!

deborah, I think we all do what "feels" right to us on here. Now, I have to do my Tuesday thing on Tuesday, i.e., or it wouldn't "feel" right to me! :lol: (Cause I'd know I did it on Monday!) But that's just me!!! :D Whenever you do exercise, IT CAN'T BE BAD! :p

Well, it's Monday. My weight is at 194, and I'm pleased with that, considering all the vacationing/eating I've done for three months ..... It's been a good break from dieting/structured exercise but I'm going to be ready to get back on my strict schedule come next weekend.

Am still enjoying my wonderful granddaughter. Will take her back home on Wednesday/Thursday (stopping in Maryland overnight). Then I will sleep for a week! :lol: Not joking, girls!!!

:grouphug: to you all, and have a great week with your goals!!!

mscat816
08-29-2005, 12:40 PM
DON'T POST HERE - GO TO "PLEASE JOIN US FOR A WEEK AT A TIME CHALLENGE" #10!
mscat