PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:28 PM   #1  

Default Hi Everyone

I Just Wanted Say Hi And Introduced Myself . I Am New To This Forum (just Registered). I Have Been Diagnosed With Pcos And Bicornuate Uterus In 1999 After Three Years Of Not Having Periods. So Far The Doctors That Been Treating Me Knew Less Than I Did About Pcos. That Makes Me Pretty Mad . I Just Visited The Endocrynologist Today And She Seem To Be O.k. She Ordered Bunch Of Test So I Guess Will See About The Results. I Have A Question For You . Does Any Of You Felt Like She Gained Weight By Not Fitting Into The Clothes Or Changing Body But Acctually Didn't Gain Any Weight? That Happen To Me. Four Years Ago My Weight Was The Same 225lbs. But If You Would Look At My Picture Then And Look At Me Now You Would Say That I Gained At Least 40lbs. Is That How It Is With Pcos?
agness is offline   Reply With Quote