General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-15-2005, 12:57 PM   #1  
nursegal

Default Back fromVacation WantED to start

Hi everyone! I returned from vacation last night and today was supposed to be the big day. However, both my husband and I got some kind of tropical bug and spent almost the whole vacation in our rooms. I am still not 100% better (still having intermittent stomach pain and nausea), but really want to start. It is 1:00 PM in Michigan and I have not eaten anything today. Any ideas on how long I should wait to start this 2-day cleansing? I am not sure how meat and roughage and lots of water will sit. Or if I don't eat much the next two days...should I just start the regular LAWL program Wed? If you are sick will they give you more days in your plan? Thanks for all of your help! And congrats to everyone that is losing!

-Jeffin

I did lose 3-4 lbs on vacation, but I think it is all water weight!
nursegal81 is offline   Reply With Quote