Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 10:47 AM   #1  

Default Starting today

Ok, I am going to get serious about this. I am starting today, but I need to go grocery shopping. I had to use a few more points than i wanted at breakfast, cause I have not been shopping yet. But, I am nursing, so I have a lot of points to use.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:59 AM   #2  

Sarasein-I jsut wanted to wish you the best of luck on your journey. When I started out almost a year ago I was nursing too. All those points were fun!! I just recently rejoined WW. We have a great group of ladies in the WW groups and clubs called teh slimmin' sistas. We all started fairly recently. We'd love to have you drop in

You are making a greta choice for yourself, for you health and for your baby!
Old 08-15-2005, 11:08 AM   #3  
Workin' hard!

S/C/G: 228/228/165

Hey, Sarasein - welcome! I hope things go well for you today. I always find the first day the hardest.

Let us know how it goes!!

I'm also nursing, but I'm nursing an 16 month old - she only nurses 3 or 4 times a day now...
Old 08-15-2005, 11:13 AM   #4  
kellyjoiii

S/C/G: 225/225/165

Height: 5'7"

Hey..me too...I am nursing a 14mo old so no extra points here (I am so jealous Sarasein) Good luck to you......I agree the first day is usually the hardest - and add in there needing groceries -which I CAN TOTALLY relate to today......Hang in there!
Old 08-15-2005, 03:38 PM   #5  
banned

its always hard when you need to shop. ive been on ww for 10 weeks and due to vacation time, i need to shop and am having a rough time getting through yest. and today bc of it
Closed Thread