Support Groups - In which pasture is the grass greener?

Darling_Peaches
06-10-2001, 01:13 AM
Kiwi did perfect. The picture is all that is called for. Thank you Honey Haired Boat Woman.

Our OLD HOME is trying to come up. The front page is up but that's all. It's bound to reappear any minute then we have to decide what to do. I did like being ignored over there and not feeling like the hall monitor was watching me. But now that Bagz has figured out how to post, it seems a shame to leave here.

Bagzie, I found the video in Prevention and will send for it. Then we can become cute together. I feel like a Bozo Doll again as I rock back and forth at 140.

Bagzz
06-10-2001, 01:01 PM
I just lent my Prevention video to a friend as I already know what to do and that twit that leads the workout is ANNOYING!!!BUT I like the excercises,so I just do them to Oprah or Robert Downy Jr.singing Chances Are{Bob Seeger} or "I'll be watching you"{sting}-------It takes about twenty minutes and my legs kill me after the squats and lunges!!!!!Your baby is getting ALL GROWN UP!!!!!sweet boy!!!!-------I will compliment him but I am mad at you for weighing 140---I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!YOU ARE A TRAMP.PERIOD.

SugP
06-10-2001, 02:16 PM
All of you are just entirely tooooo thin and I refuse to post until I, too, have muscles like Janet Jackson's. I was under the impression that some of hers are made of silicone, or am I wrong?

Went to a fabulous Turkish restaurant last night and ate everything in site. Did NOT gain weight.

Dh needs me to show him how to use the sewing machine (???!!!!) so I gotta go.