Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 04:11 PM   #1  
The Rockinghorse Gal

S/C/G: 238/230/130

Height: 5'2"

Default A blast from the past

Just popping in to say hello...

I left for personal reasons but am glad to see you all doing so well.
Since I left, I've finished my BSN and have been working about half time in med-surg and half time ICU. I've also managed to successfully go from 227 down to 201, so I'm 1/4 of the way to my goal of shedding 102 pounds. Good luck ladies--it can be done!

Katlinel
http://gonnabecanuck.blogspot.com

Last edited by fropvd; 08-02-2005 at 04:25 PM. Reason: typo city!
Old 08-02-2005, 04:36 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Kat!!

Glad to hear from you! Congratulations on the weightloss!! So happy for you! Please pop in more and tell us how you've been. Miss having you around!
Old 08-02-2005, 05:45 PM   #3  
GmaTo8

Hi Kat - long time no read, lol. Congrats on your successes! Yep, we're doing pretty good. Since you've left we've lost a bunch of weight, had births, deaths, kids move out, new jobs, new hobbies and lots and lots of chit chat. Hope to see you over at the chit chat thread.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:51 PM   #4  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Thumbs up

Hi Kat!! So good to see you posting, long time, no hear! CONGRATULATION'S on your WL and your BSN!! You have done an awesome job with both! Hope to see more of you around here. Take care and keep us posted
Old 08-03-2005, 11:44 PM   #5  
The Rockinghorse Gal

S/C/G: 238/230/130

Height: 5'2"

I succumbed to the temptation that is Applebees tonight and had the Thai pizza...not bad but it would be better with LOTS of veggies! S'alright though, I got in an extra long workout before eating out and had missed lunch, so I bet it'll all even out in the long run. The water and two unsweeted iced teas I had should make short work of the sodium in it as well.

So, what has everyone been up to whilst I was establishing a career?
Old 08-04-2005, 06:58 PM   #6  
GmaTo8

Kat - how about since this is chit chat, we take it on over to the chit chat thread? It's hard enough for everyone to find time to answer everyone on one thread, let alone two. Hope to see you there!
Closed Thread