Old 07-31-2005, 11:27 PM   #1  

Red face New to LAWL

Hello there! I am new to this site and to LAWL. I have been on the purple plan for about 2 weeks and have lost about 6 lbs. Well needless to say I haven't done very well on my plan for the past 3 days..and I was wondering if I should do another TO to jump in on my plan again. Does anyone know how much the TO juice is?

Thanks!
Sassy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:27 AM   #2  
Work toward Paradise

S/C/G: 272/243.8/230

Height: 5'4

Red face TO juice

I think the TO juice is around $28.00 a bottle.
ladyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 09:35 AM   #3  

thanks for the info...a little spendy for my taste.
Sassy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 10:26 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Take Off is a part of the plan to get things moving again when you are plateauing (not losing). It is not meant for dropping weight after being "bad" for a couple of days. You should also only be doing Take Off about once a month, or every other month max. It is too low calorie to do frequently, as you could slow your metabolism. Just get back on your regular plan for a few days, and stick with it.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 10:57 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbear
It says on the paperwork that TO, though optional, can be done every two weeks. I have never heard anything about once a month or less. The paperwork mentions that the "reset" is supposed to help your metabolism.

If you can't afford the juice, you can do the Knudsens' morning blend mentioned in another thread or what the center told my sister to do which is sub each juice serving with 1/8 cantaloupe.
"LAWL" says that you can do it every two weeks but I wouldn't advise it. They are wanting to sell their $28 bottle of Take Off Juice, you know.

There is nothing in the plan that "resets" your metabolism. You are simply taking in less calories for those couple of days, and part of it is with fruit juice that contains citrus oil. This can sometimes "clean you out" a bit if you catch my drift...so you will see more "scale weight" lost.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote