Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-30-2005, 05:45 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekend Chat - July 30th and 31st

Good Morning and bye bye July !!

Can you believe how fast July went by.

Well the coffee pot is on, care for a cup or 2

Nothing much doing here. My friend was suposed to come visit us today but it looks like I'll be the one doing the visiting. She doesn't have a car today so I'll drive to where she is staying instead. Its really a load off my mind b/c now I don't have to go nuts cleaning the house YEAH!! lol

Whats happening with you ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 12:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

don't forget that some of the gang are trying to chat tonight around 7 to 8 pm central time. hope a bunch of us make it in there to chat

Leenie - be careful on the road and have fun with your friend!

I am cleaning today - all I want to do is get done with it.

hope everybody has a great day

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 01:48 PM   #3  
CIN

Hi Gals
Another day to lay around and not do much......never thought that could get old but it does!

I did clean the bay windows in the living room and washed the sheers...........wow what a difference!

I think I may go for a swim in a few..we are meeting friends for supper at an Italian Rest. tonight so I may be late coming in chat...no problem since I cannot stay in there anyway due to a firewall!

My youngest daughter found out her boyfriend has been cheating Always heart breaking but better to find out NOW than later. She dumped him this morning and had her apartment locks changed...they had keys to each others apt and he lives in the same building! What a shame.we all liked him sooo much.he sure had all of us fooled! He didnt deny it..................but wouldnt say who it was. What a jerk! I am so disappointed in him...just last week My Mother met him and said "He is a Keeper"! WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G

'Well that is the latest!

Later taters
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 01:54 PM   #4  

Cin - I haven't chatted in so long that I forgot about your problems staying in the chatroom. Hope you can chat - heck I hope I can chat LOL

I am so sorry to hear about your dd's situation. Some guys can really fool everybody huh. so sorry. But like you said - so much better to find out NOW.

hugs,
cathy
Old 07-30-2005, 03:31 PM   #5  

Good morning!

Have fun with your friend Leens......I'm sure she wouldn't have cared what your house looked like but I know what you mean.........we worry about the silliest things.

Hi Cathy.......you must have the cleanest house in town!

Cin have fun eating out tonight........too bad for your dd,,.........never an easy time.

I am done my nights for a couple weeks........but boy oh boy am I turned around.........today dd13 is hanging out and dd7 has a little friend over.........they are jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler.

Laying low, trying to do a little each day to stay on top of things........

Someone pm me just before chat or I will forget.........I check my e-mails often.........if you don't mind.

See you all later.

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 05:04 PM   #6  

Hi everyone....our weather is more of the same....it's overcast now....was raining before....we really haven't had a summer.

I went to lunch with a friend today to the White Spot....I did good with eating....had 2 poached eggs....2 multigrain toast with jam....& fresh blueberries.

I talked to DS1 a few minutes ago....his DW is doing better today.....her blood pressure is better....more stable....she will probably be induced next week. Right now she is 33 weeks & 5 days pregnant....she is still on bed rest at the hospital.

I also talked to DS2.....DS2 & his GF were having lunch with DS1....DS2 & his GF went to a concert in Vancouver last night....they will be on there way home to Victoria in the next hour.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 08:14 PM   #7  

hey it's a little after 7 pm central time!!!!!
anybody going to chat tonight?
Old 07-30-2005, 11:48 PM   #8  

Default Hey all !

I stopped in to chat but I was too late I guess. The only person I saw was Linda T. I just wanted to say hi to all the "ole chat buddies" Hope to catch you there some other time.

georgia peach
georgia peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 09:27 AM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Morning Ladies,

Sorry I couldn't chat last night, I was sleeping by 9. Just plum tuckered from the day. I met w/my GF and it was so nice. she remembered alot of naughty things we used to do as a kid and so did I my DD played with her two little DD's and everyone had a good time. She lives in Florida and is going back next week.

Today I MUST do some cooking and cleaning and then later I'll bring the food to my inlaws.

My BIL (the one in arizona) is not doing good, they suspect the cancer is back (yes the one that had his stomach brought up to his chest. He will never be able to swallow food again or drink using his mouth. Its all through the side w/a feeding tube. Between you and me, I don't think he has long to live AND my FIL is not doing well.

I could go back to sleep, so I better get my rump up and get moving.

April, glad DIL is doing well... wooowowowow next week your gonna be a G'ma....oooooh LOLOLOL post some pictures if you can, please.

Cin, thats really to bad about your DD's boyfriend. But your right, its better now then later that she finds out. I really feel bad for her but if she's anything like her mama, she'll brush her knees off and keep on movin. There's lots of fish in the sea, and its the truth.

Liz, glad your done w/nights for a few weeks, enjoy !!!! After your done cleaning you can always come here and............ WHAT??? did you think I was gonna say clean my house??? nahhhhhh you can come here for coffee and what ever is in the house LOL.

GEORGIA !!!!!!!!!!!! its good to see you. Sorry I couldn't chat last night. Do come in here and post... we miss yah.. How are you ?

Cathy, did you make it to chat ? who all showed ?

Well its off of this thing for me. My butt is big enuf.

HUGS !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 10:10 AM   #10  

Cathy thanks for the reminder..........I ended up doing a 12 hour night last night.......long weekend here and they were desperate......I must need my head examined..........off to sleep........update us on the chat!

Leens you nuts!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz see ya later!

LIz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 03:37 PM   #11  

well chat was fun but we were missing so many of the gang
cin was there and lindat and sweetpea and anna and nik and buddly chatted until she went to the movies with her family

cn was there - actually she kept popping in and out - she has a firewall that won't let her stay long

seems like there may have been one or two others that popped in for a little while but i can't remember now

Hey Georgia Peach - so sorry I missed you!!! I was in there for almost 2 hours - my behind was sore from sitting that long - haven't chatted that long in a long time.

Leenie - glad you had a good time with your friend! so sorry to hear about your BIL and FIL. hugs

Liz - hope you are sleeping!

April - glad your DIL is doing better! keep us posted!

hugs,
cathy
Old 07-31-2005, 06:14 PM   #12  

Hey everyone! Yesterday we went out looking for a dresser for me, no such luck. Today we went out shopping, then came home and sat outside on the porch. It is so nice outside right now, rare for here since it is usually always humid. Foxy and Hobo came to sit with us (they are the neighborhood cats, Hobo is a tuxedo, and he is neutered, Foxy is a tortie, and I can't tell if she is spayed, but I think she is). We visited with them and then went grocery shopping, wow, only $67 this week. I've stopped getting lean cuisines for lunch and have just been making sandwhiches instead to save money. Next week we are going to start cooking dinner from the Saving Dinner low carb version. We had the regular book but can't seem to find it, I love cooking from these books, the food tastes good, I know what is exactly in it, and she includes all the nutritional information. I'm not expecting a loss tomorrow, but, it's a new week and I can start over for the umpteenth time. Have a great night!
chixyb is offline   Reply With Quote