Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-29-2005, 08:10 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday Chat - July 29th

Good Morning,

Hope everyone is doing well today. YEAHHHH its Friday and I get to leave at noon (for summer hours). I'm gonna take DD out for lunch and then home to clean for my company tomorrow.

Whats up with everyone? Got exciting plans for the weekend?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

i'm busy at work of course

Leenie - enjoy your afternoon off (even tho cleaning never sounds like fun) and I hope you have a great time with your friend this weekend!

I will be spending my day cleaning tomorrow too. Only part I like is getting done.

hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:03 PM   #3  
prepare for the BEST time

Where IS everyone? ( my guess is the beach, lake, or movies)....I wish!

my weekend consists of the electrician, the guys who do sheetrocking, working at home and working at work....my funtime? I have an appt. with the esthetician for TCA. (my reward for working out and sticking to clean eating)

I bought new workout pants this week, I'm down a size! I bought a pair of slacks in April and they were too tight to wear....now they are loose! I think that there may be light at the end of the tunnel....
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 01:43 PM   #4  

Good morning everyone

It is a beautiful sunny day here....DH & I were up early to meet friends for coffee.....not sure what I will be doing the rest of the day....some cleaning & laundry....I am feeling good today.

Leenie....I am meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow.

Marbleflys....what is TCA? congrats on the pants being too loose....I know that feeling....I have gone down 3 sizes in my pants since April.

Hi Cathy.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 01:48 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang ~ I just got a message from SweetPea that she and others are trying to set up a chat with everyone tomorrow night, Saturday, around 8 or 9 pm central time.

I hope I can get in there and chat. Hope ya'll can too.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 01:59 PM   #6  
prepare for the BEST time

April, Trichloacetic Acid....like the Obagi Peel, but I'm only on the 12.5 % version at this time. This is a chemical, deeper peel then the glycolics available OTC, the results are really good for me, (I wish I could dunk my body in it too and peel off my fat layer). Due to genetics (thanks mom) and my eastern european descent, I'm fortunate enough to have great skin....I try to take care of it as best I can....
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 11:59 PM   #7  

I think everyone has escaped the cities - very few posts today. I didn't realize until I was watching the news tonight that this is a long weekend in Canada. I guess I should have made some sort of plans, but...

I'll probably spend some time deciding on some new challenges for myself. Something just demanding enough, without too much likelihood of failure. If the cooler weather holds it should be easier. (Famous last words...)

My poor little Lily kittie is so sick with her URI. She has slept most of the day, and is all stuffed up and bubbly when she breathes. A very different kitten from a few days ago. She's still eating, and still seems interested in what's going on, but I'm a little worried about her. We'll probably be off to the vet tomorrow. I'm a very anxious, over-protective first-time mother. (I've had cats, but no tiny kittens.) I'd hate to lose her, I'm totally smitten.

Bigboy is getting frustrated at being inside. And I caught him being a little rough with Lily... He's a real male: stinky farts in bed and when he leaves the bathroom it's like Chernobyl in there, all stench and devastation. It's almost like my ex was living here again!

Of course my little feline dramas are keeping me so busy I don't have time to be depressed, which is a good thing, right? I'll give a health update tomorrow.

April, I'm glad that sun is doing its work on you!

Marble, I've tried microdermabrasion, but never a peel. I think I'd be too chicken...

Cathy and Leenie, you do seem to do a lot of house-cleaning. If you ever decide to visit Canada, and are feeling lost without something to scour, please feel free to come to my house. I'll provide the well-blanced meals and beverages...

Wishing you all a good weekend!
carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote