South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 11:09 PM   #1  

Default South Beach on Fit TV

If any of you have the Fit TV channel they will be premiering the South Beach Diet on the “Diet Doctor with Dr. Melina” in the next couple of weeks.

Each week Dr. Melina reviews some of the most popular diets (Weight Watchers, The Zone, Atkins, etc.) by weighing out all the Pros and Cons. Keeping in mind the basic principles of whatever diet she is reviewing, she then modifies it a bit for the participant on the show. She does this to help suit the individual’s own lifestyle and make it easier for them to stick to.

What I really like about the show is that Dr. Melina usually interviews with the doctor/creator of the diet and asks questions regarding the safety of the diet, the plan itself, and whether or not it’s easy to stick to long term. Not only that, but she provides so many helpful tips on how to live healthy from eating out to grocery shopping to exercise. I find it to be very motivating.

Anyway, just thought I would share with you guys. If you get a minute look it up in your t.v. guide and try and catch an episode.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:41 AM   #2  

Thanks for sharing, I will look for that
Old 07-26-2005, 08:37 AM   #3  
Kyemom

Thanks!!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:06 AM   #4  
Kyemom

I checked the calendar, and it comes on Directv this Friday night at 9:00 pm.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:53 PM   #5  

Thanks for checking Kyemom. I'm sure it will re-run several more times too. I'm anxious to hear what Dr. A has to say and to see what Dr. Melina thinks of the program.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:38 AM   #6  
Kyemom

yes, it is episode 5..if you need to look it up like that. It will be on almost everyday this weekend and next week.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:41 AM   #7  

Sounds good! Thanks!
Closed Thread