Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2001, 11:18 AM   #1  

Angry Daily check in June 7th

Howdy! Late getting started today. Had to run to the grocery store and do some major clean up here in the house!

I did ok last night. I sent my sainted (when he is not scraping his knuckles on the ground) dh to the store for a 1/2c of ice cream. I knew that if I did not eat it I would be tearing thru the house looking for it and eating everything that was not nailed down. So I am ok with this!

Cadmium, I don't think what you are doing with your kids cereal is a problem. You just have a couple of bites right? If you (like me) would have a couple of bites and then pour yourself a bowl and then WHAM-O the box is gone...then that is a problem. I can not touch the stuff without going of the deep end into an uncontrolled, sleepwalking type of binge!

Yvette, I am going to start up a new post about feelings...this is a huge problem for me and one that I have tons of trouble getting a handle on!

Hope you all have a great day...Feelingblue...come hop on!

peach
Old 06-07-2001, 03:29 PM   #2  

Hi everyone:

Hope everyone is hanging in there! It has been humid and warm here, so no one in our family slept well last night. I find that I overeat when I am tired, to stay awake....
Still just "watching" my eating. For now, that is ok with me....
Yvette I wanted you to know that it's ok to post your "down"feelings....You feel what you feel!! You shouldn't have to feel bad about posting a "negative" message in a forum like this....We all shouldn't feel that we must be constantly positive if we don't feel that way... I think allowing myself to feel depressed, or crappy, etc might help in my recovery---Maybe if I FEEL my feelings, I won't try to stuff them down with food as much?!?
So everyone, don't be afraid to post how you REALLY feel!

Hang in there everybody!
butterflytwo
Closed Thread