Old 07-11-2005, 07:49 PM   #1  

Default Ralph's ices calories

I am so addicted to Ralph's italian ices- I have a small cup maybe twice per week - I was wondering if anyone knew what the calorie content was- I love the birthday cake flavor- or the vanilla fudge brownie. I have a feeling I should not try and find this out, and just keep this to my small indulgences.. )
jled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 09:47 PM   #2  

I'm addicted to Rita's also. They have a website where they list the calories of all of their products. They also carry a sugar free of some flavor every day.Is there a website you can go to??????

Susan
icemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 12:24 PM   #3  
Haley

I'm guessing the birthday cake flavor or vanilla fudge brownie are "cream ices," I found this nutritional information from another company with various cream ice nutrition facts, while none are the same as what you like, it seems like the amounts would be pretty similar. Here is the nutritional information for "Scara's Italian Ices" http://scaras.com/Scara's%20Italian%20Ices/nutition_facts.htm

Hope this helps, it actually doesn't look too bad and seems like a good twice a week treat, especially if it keeps you from eating many other sweets throughout the week.
haleys is offline   Reply With Quote