Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 09:40 PM   #1  

Default my WORST food day yet! (what's it about today)!!!!

So I had my worst food day so far!

I did great in the AM - then my co-worker asked me to lunch and we went to Chili's - I haven't been there since I started WW over a month ago....and I walked into that place and MAN my mouth started watering, it was crazy.

I skipped the usual chips and queso, but had 3 chicken soft tacos. OMG, that must be like 15 pts.

THEN

for dinner I had 2 pieces of chiken stuffed with green chili's and cheese.

I am SOOOOO full, but now want an ice cream - the 2pt kind.

I feel like all my food cravings came rushing back when I went into Chili's.

Since starting WW I haven't eaten out at my old 'usual' places and of course haven't had ANY fast food......i guess those are my food triggers?????

Here's to a better tomorrow, if it wasn't storming outside, I'd go for a bike ride!

.........M
Old 07-07-2005, 11:45 PM   #2  
THICK and tired of it

I know what you mean! I went out to a bar/restaurant last weekend- mind you, I'd been doing great for 3 weeks- and I planned on eating a grilled chicken sandwich, no mayo, salad instead of fries. It's all about smart choices, right?

Buffalo chicken sandwich with- eek- blue cheese dressing, and fries!

I'm not saying that I won't go out again, but I really have to be on my gaurd. I like your attitude, though- tomorrow is another day. I've fallen off diets so many times because I "messed up" and then said the next day, "Well, I'll go shopping this weekend and start the diet again on Monday" and Monday stretches to the next Monday and then the next, and viola! No weight loss in sight!

Smart choices and staying on the horse, that's it... Somebody tattoo it backwards on my forehead, please...

Lori
Old 07-08-2005, 09:02 AM   #3  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

One day of high calorie choices after a month of being "good" isn't that bad... before WW, you might have eaten those meals EVERY day. And I'm guessing that you got right back on the program the next day, right? If so, then consider it a minor speed bump and keep going.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:27 PM   #4  

That's Chili's is a killer!! I see the commercials and my mouth is watering for an awesome blossom and a bacon cheese burger!! I have not been in a resturant since starting WW 5 weeks ago. I already had an "ice cream slip" at home last weekend and I don't know if I can handle that resturant environment yet. I like Lori's tattoo idea- get me one of those too!
Old 07-09-2005, 08:47 PM   #5  

OMG - for that dreadful day I had a few days ago.........

I went to a mexican rest for lunch (birthday lunch) yesterday and didn't eat a SINGLE CHIP - that's my killer - chips and salsa!

Then this afternoon we went to lunch they brough chips and queso - and I didn't eat a SINGLE CHIP and had a chilled chicken sandwich.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE PASSED UP CHIPS AND SALSA!

I think my husband really and i mean REALLY knows I mean business THIS time!

YAH!

I think I finally got it thru my think head and all the hard work and lbs i have lost and inches I have lost, it's worth a basket of chips.

AMEN!
Old 07-11-2005, 06:52 PM   #6  
MRSKMS

S/C/G: 205

Height: 5'4"

I just had a completely horrible weekend

The kind that we all have nightmares about. so back OP today and hopefully pick up the pieces of the wreck for WI on Wed

Oh well - acknowledge that it sometimes happens, get back at the plan and go on

The worst thing today is I have the most horrible migraine and feel sick to my stomache. Don't know if it is a reaction to eating so terrible on the weekend ater having many good weeks or what

Just know I feel AWFUL!!!!!

Can hardly wait to get back to feeling good and eating good

Cindy
Closed Thread