Exercise! - Exercise Accountability #13 July4-10

Ilene
07-04-2005, 08:42 AM
:) ... Good Morning Everyone!!

Just cause it's the 4th of July and a holiday for our American friends doesn't mean we can take a break from working out at least a little bit..

Today it's Legs for moi :strong:

:coach: Next!!

4rabbit
07-05-2005, 04:35 AM
Yesterday: 2.6 km treadmill and LBW.
Today: 15 min bike and 5 kms treadmill. My R knee is hurting so I am cutting back at my running target & will try to mix with other cardio. Pity because the running actually went fairly well imo.

Sandy00
07-05-2005, 04:53 AM
Walk away the pounds for abs 3 miles today with 5 lb hand weights :strong: .

Ilene
07-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Was up early to get to the gym for chest, shoulders, triceps...:strong:

sherpamelissa
07-05-2005, 05:00 PM
36 miles on my bike, to and from work. I have a bit of a summer cold so I'm a little sorry I did it. 3+ hours on the bike and over 1000 calories burned though!

4rabbit
07-06-2005, 05:15 AM
3 kms on thr treadmill and UBW

WaterRat
07-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Tuesday, LBW and 1 mile :tread: Sad, I know, but I'm working my way back up. :)

Ilene
07-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Back, biceps, short jog 30 mins, stationary bike 20 mins...

Lolita
07-07-2005, 04:08 AM
I did well yesterday! I did 40 mins on the treadmill (run & walk intervals), 30 mins of Yoga, and 15 mins of Boxing with a punching bag (which was to much fun!). Very proud of myself. I even tried something called, "The Art of Sensual Dance".. LOL!

I have a membership to Curves. I am going there today and going to do my Walk Away the Pounds video. If I feel up to it, I am going to do the Boxing again! We'll see.

Lo

kykaree
07-07-2005, 04:48 AM
I'm trying to be a good girl this week! here's my catch up post!
Monday: 40 minutes eliptical, bike and treadmill 40 minutes legs (weights)
Tuesday: one hour swimming in the morning; eliptical and abs at lunch time
Wednesday: upper body weights (hate them with a passion, but I am trying to like doing it!) and 40 minutes swimming; eliptical and abs at lunch time again (how lucky am I to have a gym at work??)
Thursday (that would be today folks) 40 minutes eliptical and 40 minutes swimming, and perhaps off to the gym at lunch again.

If I don't lose at least a pound this week, I'll be a very unhappy bunny!!!

4rabbit
07-07-2005, 05:02 AM
3.5 km treadmill and 30 mins basic power yoga

sherpamelissa
07-07-2005, 02:08 PM
I skipped yesterday because I wasn't feeling well. I talked myself into a 30 minute bike ride at lunch. I am hoping to stop at the gym on the way home and get in a quick 20/25 minute leg workout.

Ilene
07-07-2005, 11:07 PM
9-10k run ... felt really good!

4rabbit
07-08-2005, 03:44 AM
No excercise and no posts for the next weeks.
I am going on holiday !

Lolita
07-08-2005, 04:41 AM
I did okay yesterday:

30 mins at Curves
20 mins on electrical Bike at YMCA
25 mins on treadmill (fast walk) at YMCA

Didn't get to the Walk Away the Pounds video. After cooking 3 different meals for dinner I was just dog tired. My family husband and son are very picky eaters so I have to fix them separate meals and then plus my dinner.. LOL!

Would you believe :
I fixed husband:Grilled Montreal butter steak, oriental garlic noodles, and corn on the cob.
I fixed our son: mashed potatoes and gravy, chicken tenders, and corn bread.
I fixed myself a stir fry salad: chicken strips, green and red bell peppers, onions sauteed in extra light olive oil, with 1 tsp of checdar cheese, and diced tomatoes served over 1 1/2 cups of lettuce. Low fat Vinegrette dressing.

At least mine was very easy to make.

tikanique
07-08-2005, 08:22 AM
woohoooo!!!! Tae-Bo baby!!!

sherpamelissa
07-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Woo Tiki! You are very excited about your Tae bo! :lol: I hope you had an awesome birthday!

Great run Ilene! :cp: I hope to be able to do that someday. I am thinking about checking out Team in Training to train for a half marathon.

Awesome job Lolita! :dancer: I know what you mean about the different meals. My daughter is only 3 so she usually just eats her own thing before us. I have been working on making the same dinner for me and hubby (meat/veggie) then adding a potato/noodles/rice to his. It can be a lot of work.

Oh! My exercise. I rode my bike for an hour or so this morning, about 12 miles. I got to the gym too late to do my strength training, so I am hoping to stop and do that on my way home.

cuqt
07-08-2005, 01:33 PM
[Sunday]
-Two hours of laps

[Monday]
-treadmill
-strength training

[Tuesday]
-laps for 2 hours
-treadmill for 1 hour
-strength training
-swam laps for another hour

[Wednesday]
-Swam from 3-8pm

[Thursday]
-Went to Curves for an hour; did everything 4x.
-Swam for an hour and a half.

[Friday]
-Curves for 1hr

[Saturday]
-Pool (laps) 2 hrs

Ilene
07-08-2005, 01:54 PM
cuqt -- That sounds like a pretty productive week of exercising!!

:cheers: Tiki's back in town girls!! Go TaeBo !! :cheers:

Rabbit -- Have a great vacation!!

Lolita -- You have more patience than I do !! I do like Melissa same meat and salad/veggie for everyone, add a carb to everyone ...

Kyka -- You probably hate UBWOs because it is your weakest, with time you MAY like it, or maybe not :lol: ....

Today gonna go do LEGS :strong: at 4PM...

Lolita
07-09-2005, 12:27 AM
Tiki--good job with the exercise! Tae Bo.. rained like cats and dogs today..gotta get my DVD's tomorrow now.

SherpaMelissa-Yeah.. cooking those meals can be rough with picky eaters! LOL! At least on Fridays I don't cook! YEAH! Well I cooked for me but they had take out. WOWSA 12 miles on the Bike is awesome. WTG!

Cuqt--Wow.. excellent job all week. You are going to get to your goal in NO TIME!

Ilene--let us know how the legs went!

As for me: I did 50 mins of fast walking and a sprint at the end on my treadmill. That's all I did today. It was raining cats and dogs, plus I was sleepy for some reason today. Tomorrow I am doing Yoga and my Walk Away the Pounds Video. Make sure I get it in early.. husband and I have a hot date: Dinner, movies, and well... hee he hee!

Lo

Ilene
07-09-2005, 12:33 AM
Lolita -- gonna pratice that ummm sensual dancing video with dh... Have fun...

Today was a so-so leg workout...

tikanique
07-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Tae-Bo again!

WaterRat
07-10-2005, 02:01 AM
Killer tris/bis/chest last night (Friday!) My arms are a good kinda sore. :)

Lolita
07-11-2005, 01:36 PM
25 mins on electrical bike and 35 mins on treadmill at the YMCA. Going to do 40 mins on the treadmill again at home tonight.