South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2005, 02:30 AM   #1  

Default Oh. Crap.

I sorta fell asleep, thinking about how hard it was today...I woke up...and totally binged. Out of control. I hate myself right now! I even thought about making myself throw it up, but don't worry, I didn't...I don't even want to start down that road.

Knowing this diet, I'll probably be back at where I started in the morning.
Old 07-04-2005, 06:12 AM   #2  

CA85, Sorry you had a kinda outta control experience...It happens..sometimes you can identify what triggers it and sometimes you can't. The important things are to try to learn from it.. and figure out a strategy to deal with it next time, whether it be an activity that gets you away from the food, keeps your hands and mind busy or to keep saying Wait just 5 minutes before you eat, and another minute or two after that until you get your strength back. But for now, just get back OP,forgive yourself and move on!
Each hour and day you are OP gets you that much closer to getting healthier and learning the right choices to make
Old 07-04-2005, 07:07 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I'm sure glad you resisted the urge to throw up! Eating disorder behaviour is deadly!

Good ideas from Schatzi. Now hop back on the dune buggy and settle back on The Beach.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:44 AM   #4  

Thanks! I'm feeling much calmer and rational today and ready to continue.
Closed Thread