Weight Loss Support - Can I do a weekly weigh in?

View Full Version : Can I do a weekly weigh in?

Saffron
07-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Of course others are welcome to join in if they would like, but I really feel like I need to do this to hold myself accountable. I do not have the time or ability to get a ticker or fancy sig (I only have internet access at work) So I think posting my weekly progress or lack there of, will help to keep me on the right track. And if I know that I will have to come here and honestly report how I am doing, I might think twice about eating those chips or skipping that workout. I will probably switch to weighing myself on Mondays so I have better incentive to stay on plan over the weekends (typically my worst time)

Thanks.

First weigh in
Not too bad considering I started 3 weeks ago at 170, but not good because I weighed 164 last week up two pounds :(

Quite-a-Handful
07-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Sure, Saffron! Weigh in here, by all means. One of the many great things about this site is that we can all use in whatever way will help us the most. I love the ticker, and I absolutely NEED to start my day by checking out the board. I never felt this way about any other board, but I know that if I come here first thing in the morning, I will be steeled against whatever the day holds for me food- and exercise-wise. Might sound weird, :dizzy: but it's working for me. Glad to have you!

BBWonwheels
07-01-2005, 08:51 PM
it will be hard at first but you will make it. i promise!