Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 07:19 AM   #1  

Default Weight No More 6/30

Good morning. Well at the last moment, we decided to take a little more time together since lunch was good and we went to the movies!!! War Of The Worlds and it was GREAT!!! I would go see that again.

Today I am hanging out a flag. I have been meaning to do it all week but just havent. Oh yeah, work on the mower to get it started and get it mowed. My DH is working late tonight so I want to have it done so he wont have to.

I shall be back to edit this post when I get a better idea of that I am doing today with my meals.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:46 AM   #2  

Good morning to you too! We just hung a flag in our apartment window last night....took us forever to remember how to hang it so it was in the "correct" position. LOL I'm so glad you and DH are having so much fun together........you deserve it after the stressful last few weeks or so.

I'm not a Tom Cruise fan at all, but War of the Worlds intrigues me just for the special effects!! Plus, with Spielberg involved I'm sure it's great. We'll have to go see that.

Okay, here's my plan for today:

Breakfast:
Fruity Pebbles w/2%milk - 4pts
Crystal Lite OJ - 0pts

Snack:
Pear - 1 pt

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine Turkey and sweet potatoes - 5 pts
Yogurt - 2 pts

Snack:
Kashi Honey Almond Flax bar - 2 pts

Dinner: Not sure yet
14 points used, so 12 left for dinner
Will walk with DH tonight for probably 3-4 APs
100+oz of water!

Janet
Old 06-30-2005, 10:20 AM   #3  

I have yet to eat breakfast and I find the later I eat, the better I am. Now I am not really hungry and I dont want to wait too long because then I might just eat anything without thinking. I am kind of thinking about some eggs and turkey sausage maybe.

You day looks pretty good. I have to ask, how much money do you spend a week on the lunches? I looked at some and though they were kinda pricey but I dont know compared to other areas.

I think this weekend I will take a look at the tickers and find one for me. Everyone's look soo great.

Well I started this like 20 minutes ago and just now finishing it. lol
Old 06-30-2005, 12:50 PM   #4  

Lolli, hope your day is going well. My morning has been crazy nuts!!! I am going to eat lunch and then it should slow down a bit after that. I do have to add one thing to my menu.... One of my co-workers brought in donuts and I had a plain one....5 points, so not too terrible but I can think of better things. Anyway, I am going to buy baby carrots at lunch and add them to my dinner to make up for the lack of nutrition in the donut and to make my points lower for dinner.

I know what you mean about breakfast...on the days I'm home it's hard for me to get it in. I'm either up too late or not hungry. Turkey sausage sounds super good. My LC meals cost me about $1.50-$2.50 each, so I generally get them when they are on sale. This time they were 5 for $10 so I grabbed 10. They have quite a bit of sodium in them too, so sometimes I opt for something else. Healthy Choice are actually the least expensive of the diet frozen meals, but Lean Cuisine taste the best.

Be back after lunch...

Janet
Old 06-30-2005, 05:12 PM   #5  

I'm off work now-yippee!! DH and I are going to go for a walk and then eat dinner and relax!! I'm thinking corn dogs (4pts) and peas for dinner, plus those baby carrots that I bought at lunch. Hope you had a great day, post your menu if you have a chance. Talk to ya tomorrow

Janet
Old 06-30-2005, 05:22 PM   #6  

Well, here it is. I am feeling a bit under the weather so I am really lacking.

Breakfast
Sugar Free Frappe 3pt

Lunch
Popcorn
Carrots
Tylenol

Snack
Banana 2
yogurt 3
Closed Thread