Old 06-29-2005, 05:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Default Apryl, you can't sneak in and out of here

without us telling how proud we are of you finishing up your junior year in such spectacular form. And next year, you're graduating!! Ack!! Our Apryl is almost in college. I say we all meet next year at Apryl's graduation.

What are you doing this summer?
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 05:52 PM   #2  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Sheila!
Yeah, Apryl!
Jill told us how well you've done and we couldn't possibly be prouder!
Hope you have more time to be around here now, we've missed you!

You're doing great, girl!
xoxoxo
Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 09:48 PM   #3  
Black Belt In Training

S/C/G: 289/243/160

Height: 5' 7"

Yay Apryl! Way to go!

Road trip to Apryl's graduation next year! LOL
Hope to read more of you around here.
taekwondomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 06:40 AM   #4  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

Go, Apryl!

Go, Apryl!

Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

WTG Apryl.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 01:09 AM   #6  
missaprylj

Yaaay!!! Thank you SOOO much, Sheila!

Thanks all of you.

I must say that while I know high school is "the best time of my life" I am SO GLAD that this year is o-v-e-r! I need a few months to unwind and gear up for next year.
My senior year should be interesting!

I'll be student body president, treasurer of National Honor Society, and trying to keep my grades up to be valedictorian. Aaaand did anyone mention applying to colleges and trying to get scholarships? But, I'm also convinced that it is going to be the most fun year so far. (And hopefully also the skinniest )

No huge plans for the summer.... I went to 'camp' last week. It was a 5 day seminar put on by the American Legion to get girls interested/involved in the government. It's a pretty big honor to get selected, so I went. It was... terrible! But, at the same time, I learned a lot about myself and had some fantastic experiences. I even met like 2 or 3 people who I thought I'd like to talk to again. (Yes, I'm a smidgeon anti-social!) It was also good "practice" for college since we stayed in dorms with random people.

Then, Sunday-Tuesday my dad (God bless him) took me and my 5 best friends to our cabin on Lake Superior. Six girls, no showers, no TV, no phones, one thunderstorm, two nights... you get the picture. But we actually had a BLAST. I'll put some pictures up when I get them. It actually went so well that we plan to go back in August.

I'll be "around" for a couple of weeks now. In July sometime I'm going to Green Bay to stay with my sister for a while, and then to Chicago to visit a friend who goes there for the summer. Then I'll be baaack. August is all clear as of now.

I just want to babysit, clean the house up (it gets like a DISASTER AREA the last month or two of school since I get to busy to clean!), and spend time with my friends. My best friend from childhood is leaving in a few weeks for 6 months in Costa Rica, and my current best friend is going to college this fall!

And that is my life, right now, in a nutshell.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:29 AM   #7  
Black Belt In Training

S/C/G: 289/243/160

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprylcadabra
Yaaay!!!
Then, Sunday-Tuesday my dad (God bless him) took me and my 5 best friends to our cabin on Lake Superior. Six girls, no showers, no TV, no phones, one thunderstorm, two nights... you get the picture. But we actually had a BLAST. I'll put some pictures up when I get them. It actually went so well that we plan to go back in August.
I actually grew up in a little town called Park Falls which is about 55 miles south of Lake Superior. Went to Ashland alot for shopping. I miss that neck of the woods but haven't been able to talk DH into moving. He's lived in this area of WI almost all his life and isn't interested in moving,. (north anyway; after he graduates next February and starts job hunting we may move to a different state or even out of the US is the job offer is good enough. Should be an exciting time)
Sounds like a fun and busy summer for you! Have fun so you're rested up for what will be a very busy senior year!
taekwondomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:46 AM   #8  
missaprylj

Park Falls is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Ashland!

We are the "garland of the inland sea" you know!