South Beach Diet - Day 1 of Phase 1 AGAIN - but made good progress

KristinJ
06-27-2005, 01:40 PM
I came back 12 days ago but have yet to finish phase 1 -- I only go 2 or 3 days before I give in to the sugar cravings. I am very proud to report however that it is still a drastic change in eating behaviours as I lived on white bread, pasta and sugar. I have been rewarded with a 13 pound loss so far anyway. I stepped on the scale this morning to check my starting weight and was delighted with what I saw. I know that it's water weight but a pound is a pound! I'm excited to see what awaits me when I actually STAY on program.

I'm currently going through the recipes to plan for the week. I think I'll try to post more often too!

Kristin

3!girls!for!me!
06-27-2005, 02:14 PM
This is my 6th day on SB and the only thing I have REALLY been missing is the fruit. ;) With 3 kids I always have fresh fruit in the house and cutting it up for them has been my biggest challenge so far. :( Sometimes I think a cookie would not hurt but have been good about stopping myself :dizzy: What would be great for me is not having any of this stuff around but I dont think my girls or husband would go for that :lol: Hang in there!!! :)

Schatzi
06-27-2005, 05:44 PM
You both are doing great... stick with it !!!