Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2001, 10:43 AM   #1  

Thumbs up

Unbelievable on what happened to me yesterday. It had to be written in the stars.

Okay, to let those who don't know, yesterday was my day to make lifetime. Before I went, I startd my new Saturday position as a weigher at WW. As I was going, my new shoes ripped into my toes and shredded my skin. (Sorry for the vulgar details but this was the beginning). Okay, so whatever,.. I rush to my meeting to get my key with my wonderful leader.
I go, my leader is out. She was food poisoned..Great!! So, I hop on the scale..up .6 but still in range..Fine, I'll deal with it just want the friggin' key. I usually go to this one girl who knows me to get weighed but this other girl was open. She says to me..Okay. I said "Aren't I lifetime? I went through 6 weeks of maintenance!!" She says "You have one more week!" I'm like what? So, I leave and my sister-in-law says this isn't right. One more week would be 7 weeks of maintenance. I go back to the meeting. The other girl who I usually go to says I did make it and hands me my key. Great..meeting is over.. la dee da.

Was it supposed to be this wonderful?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fran
Old 06-04-2001, 08:28 AM   #2  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Oh Fran

I am so sorry that wasn't better! This should have been a wonderful experience for you. I hope that other lady admitted she was wrong and apologized or something.

Just keep focused. You made LIFETIME!!!!!! CONGRATULATION!! Be happy about that, because that is a fantastic achievment.

(HUGS)

Angie
Old 06-04-2001, 08:48 AM   #3  

Fran, doesn't it seem that the things in life that should be simple most of the time aren't.

Sorry about the shoe thing, I have been there and it is horrible.

All in all, though, didn't you just feel wonderful at making lifetime. You are an inspiration!!!! Just because they screwed it up, don't let it take away from the joy and accomplishment. You did great!!!

Elaine

297/281/145 on WW since 4/17/2001
Old 06-04-2001, 09:14 AM   #4  

Smile

Congratulations on making lifetime. That is the most important event of the day and the rest of the stuff that happened makes a good story to make your day reaching lifetime memorable. Hope you enjoy your new job.
Old 06-04-2001, 12:55 PM   #5  

Default Making Lifetime

Congratulations Fran, on making Lifetime. I'm sure your regular leader will acknowledge you when she comes back and you will get the applause you deserve. If she doesn't know, be sure and tell her in front of the group. If we don't toot our own horn no one else will.

Last edited by lighter; 06-04-2001 at 12:58 PM.
Old 06-04-2001, 07:12 PM   #6  

Wink You're all really great!

You all are really special! I thank you so much!
I am glad you can all understand. This place here has been my motivation and inspiration. i come here when I have been down or up i am not going to criticize the lady working because I have been there but I know when someone questions me on something I recheck everything I have done . Anyway thanks gus. You have made this an easy ride!!!
Old 06-04-2001, 10:57 PM   #7  

Fran, congrats on making lifetime! I am sorry things went bad at the meeting but you know everyone here is happy for you and cheering you on!
Old 06-07-2001, 08:48 PM   #8  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs down

Fran, I kept watching you get closer and closer to goal. It's wonderful that you made lifetime! Congratulations. By now I hope the disaster has lessened and you're doing better in enjoying your terrific success. Maybe the lecturer will bring you up in front of the group this week and give you the accolades you deserve. Good for you!!!
Judy 234/?/thinner

Closed Thread