Weight Loss Support - Whoo Hoo New Pics

View Full Version : Whoo Hoo New Pics

MorticiaAddams
06-23-2005, 09:54 PM
Me and my husband together have lost a whole person and I can say im glad that pain in the booty has left us for good. :lol:
My husband has lost 66 pounds and I have lost 76 pounds. :cb:
Ive posted pics before But I just got new ones and I like this one because it has some tight booty hugging pants I havent been able to get my butt in since Junior High School and im now 35 years old.
I cant wait to get into a bikini !! ;)
BEFORE http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/XMorTiciAaDdAmSX/keithandcindy1.jpg

AFTER
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/XMorTiciAaDdAmSX/KeithCindy16June2005.jpg

CoolMom75
06-23-2005, 10:28 PM
WOW! You guys look great! I'm a weirdo that absolutely LOVES to look at my fat pictures. I love showing it to everyone too, like I'm so proud that I was fat once. :p

Jenaya
06-23-2005, 11:23 PM
You have done so well...Thank you for posting, your were a striking couple in the first picture and amazingly great in the second! Way to go!! An inspiration to all..........

Smoo
06-23-2005, 11:35 PM
You guys look fabulous!! Way to go!

ehayes0567
06-24-2005, 12:55 AM
Wow! you both look great. And I bet it helps he's right there with you.

MorticiaAddams
06-24-2005, 02:43 AM
Thanks everyone.
At Christmas my husband and son had got me a hoodie , I was wanting one and it was a Superman Hoodie that I had noticed at a store and I loved it.
Well I opened it up and it was a XL at the time I was wearing at least a 3X.
They said they were going to take it back when the store got a bigger size in and I said okay at first then I thought.. Wait Im going to fit into this size and im not going to get that 3X. and thats what kept me going is that I wanted that one to fit and I wanted them to be proud of me for doing it to.
Its been some work and struggle to keep up with the pace I do but I do it because I know I have to. And because I want to get down to a size that I havent seen since Jr High. I cant wait. But I will. Time is all I have and I will make the most of it. ;)

aphil
06-24-2005, 08:39 AM
Morticia, that is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You guys look great!!! I am so glad that you have kicked that third person to the curb!! ;)

I know exactly what you mean about an article of clothing being motivational. I have a brand new pair of Old Navy jeans that I can't wear yet, and two brand new "baby tees" and they are on my dresser for motivation as well!!!

When you get into that Superman hoodie, you post a picture!!!!

KIMMIFIER
06-24-2005, 09:21 AM
Morticia, you look SOOOO AWESOME!!! What a difference!!! Keep up whatever it is you're doing and let us all in on your secret hehe! Seriously, you worked really hard and it shows. Hubby too!! I wish I could get mine to get in on this new way of eating with me. He is pushing 300 at only 5'9" and I just cant get him to make the change.
By the way, what kind of exercise and toning do you do? I weigh only a few pounds more than you and I look nowhere as fit as you do.

Coolmom - I know what you mean about telling everyone your old weight etc. I have started telling people without even thinking about it and then later, I go hmmm why did I do that? But it's because we are proud of how far we've come, not of how much we once weighed. I get jaws dropping when I say I was once 320. Most people have no clue of what 320 looks like when they are 130. I know what it looks like and feels like and I'll never revisit that again.

Awesome pics Morticia!

Kim

almostheaven
06-24-2005, 11:27 AM
Count me in on the weirdo status CoolMom. I carry my before and after in my purse and constantly whip it out and start yacking about weightloss. LOL

haleys
06-24-2005, 11:34 AM
You both look SO much younger in the 2nd picture! It really does look like losing the weight has taken years off of your faces. Congrats!!!

almostheaven
06-24-2005, 11:39 AM
You both look SO much younger in the 2nd picture! It really does look like losing the weight has taken years off of your faces. Congrats!!!
I always love that about weightloss. It's, IMO, the best part about it. Not the 2-piece, not the whistles...though they're all nice too. :lol: But not only will one look younger with weightloss, you'll actually feel younger. Your body is much healthier and responds as such.

Flower Power
06-24-2005, 11:47 AM
Morticia and husband..You two are quite the handsome couple!
Well done guys, isn't it nice to work on your weight with the help of a partner.
Cindi

hefty1
06-24-2005, 02:04 PM
wow

Schatzi
06-24-2005, 02:08 PM
look at the 2 of you!!!!! you look MAHVAlous DAHLINK!What a change! You make such a foxy couple!
Congratulations Morticia :bravo:

WastedThermos
06-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Wow!!! Way to go!!

dona
06-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Wow!! What a transformation!!

I'm with Kimmy.. What kind of excersize are you doing because you look a lot leaner than I do!! you look great! My DH and I are doing this together too.. I can't wait for us to lose enough to do after pics!
You guys look absolutly awesome!

MorticiaAddams
06-24-2005, 04:06 PM
Superman Hoodie

I was fiting pretty good in March so heres the March 2005 Pic.
P.S dont mind the house Ive often said that I either keep a very clean house or I make it to the gym... And as you can tell I choose the gym.. :o
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/XMorTiciAaDdAmSX/Cindy-March2005.jpg

barbygirl43
06-24-2005, 04:22 PM
way to go. That is just awesome. You two make such a cute couple.

Quite-a-Handful
06-25-2005, 12:55 PM
Thank you so much for sharing your pics, Morticia. You guys look great; tell hubby he's a hunkie! First thing I did this morning was check into this board and I'm so glad. I was debating about joining WW, since I figured out this week that I'm not ready to do this on my own yet. But when I woke up, I thought, "oh one more week without WW. I'm too tired to go out; I have too much to do; I don't want to make that commitment." But what would have happened would have been another week at playing at weight loss, just like last week. Seeing your awesome photos is what made me put on my shoes and go out that door. So thank you again. You've helped me more than you will ever know!

MorticiaAddams
06-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Thanks everyone.
I have incorporated weights into my workouts and they have really been helping me tone up. I can feel the muscles in places I never thought I could.
My arms specially in my shoulders the top of my chest area, My inner thighs and my legs have really trimmed down more than I have ever done before.
I think the combination of the cardio and the weights has really made a difference this time.
I was 313 pounds :o , I was always tired and or sick for some reason.
I just plain had no energy to do anything. :dizzy:
And now im on the go and rarely have a time to sit. My schedule is this
I work midnights so I start work at 9:00 pm and do not get home until
6:00 am I would get up at 2:00 to get my son from school. After at around 2:45 PM I would ride my bike up to the gym and make it home by 4:45 to shower then start on dinner when my husband got home from work. that would give me a hour to settle down and then get dressed for work again.
This is my schedule Mon thru Friday and I have to say that working out helps me get thru the day.
Keep those workouts going because it does make a difference.
After some time months you will feel the difference and you will notice as well.
Hang in there dont let the one who can hurt you the most do it to you... And that person would be YOU !!!
Thanks again for the compliments.. Im glad to just be able to let others know alot of us have done and and are still doing it and you can to. You really really can !!!!!! Want it ...GO GET IT !!!! ;)
Dont give up on yourself.
I did to many times and not this time. NO way.
I gave in and talked myself down and out of it to many times also.
NOT THIS TIME.... :s: :D