South Beach Diet - New Drugs for Women! snort! WARNING! Swallow coffee first!

RNMOM
06-21-2005, 01:14 PM
OK here's my list of "must have medications"!

DAMNITOL:
Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to heck for up to 8 full hours.

St. MOMMA'S WORT:
Plant extract that treats mom's depression by rendering preschoolers unconscious for up to two days.

EMPTYNESTROGEN:
Suppository that eliminates melancholy and loneliness by reminding you of how awful they were as teenagers and how you couldn't wait till they moved out.

PEPTOBIMBO:
Liquid silicone drink for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases bust size, decreases intelligence, and prevents conception.

DUMBEROL:
When taken with Peptobimbo can cause dangerously low IQ, resulting in enjoyment of country music and pickup trucks.

FLIPITOR:
Increases life expectany of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.

MENICILLIN:
Potent anti-boy-otic for older women. Increases resistance to such lethal lines as, "you make me want to be a better person....can we get naked now?"

BUYAGRA:
Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency, duration, and credit limit of spending spree.

JACKASSPIRIN:
Relieves headache caused by a man who can't remember your birthday, anniversary, phone number, or to put the toilet seat back down.

NAGAMENT:
When administered to a boyfriend or husband, provides the same irritation level as nagging him.

Now send these to any woman who needs a good laugh and any man who can handle it! :rofl:

Sheba's Mom
06-21-2005, 02:22 PM
:rofl: These were great!!!!! :dancer:

beach bum
06-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Saw that already,The meds for womans was funny :rofl: :lol3: :rofl: received that one my e- mail

Hugs :) BB

beachgal
06-21-2005, 03:27 PM
Good one, RNmom! I sent it on to my friends...

Thought of you today when I went to get a blood test done. How have you been?

Schatzi
06-21-2005, 05:22 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fill me a RX of that BUYAGRA...hmmm some FLIPITOR, and yeah some of that there DAMNITOL !!!!!!

RNMOM
06-21-2005, 06:38 PM
:D On a bad day in the ER I'll pop all of the meds................................Well, except for the peptobimbo...........nothing worse than a nurse with a chest!

2BFIT1
06-21-2005, 07:06 PM
Oh, that was great!!! I'm posting at work for all the nurses to see! :rofl:

PHinsUP!
06-22-2005, 11:34 AM
I'm gonna have to print this and hang it on the bulletin board in the pharmacy!!!! :rofl:

mama.dragon
06-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Too funny. I passed it on to my parenting group.
Lydia

Ruthxxx
06-22-2005, 12:24 PM
And then there's this........ worth repeating?

mama.dragon
06-22-2005, 12:35 PM
Ruth, would you please put "swollow coffee first" in the title. I don't know how much more coffee my lap top can take.

Lydia