Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-21-2005, 10:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Tuesday Chat~June 21

good morning girlies!

gonna start this up and be right back

hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 10:33 AM   #2  

Leenie - how is work? is the boss still around all the time? has he mellowed out at all? are you any more comfortable around him then when he first got there?

Marble - how ya feeling today?

KO - congrats on passing up the donuts yesterday! that is a major accomplishment! don't think I could do that the way I've been acting lately! YOU GO GIRL!

MMarie - I love the names of your dogs! How is work going?

SueMarie - from yesterday's post it sounded like you did have a BESERK weekend! hope things have calmed down. I will check out your pics from my home computer - I have DSL there and slow dial up here at work. I can't wait to see them. I know what ya mean about the eating/exercise blahs. I've been a slump too - but I'm fixing to jerk myself into reality and get back to it!

Tippy - it's always so good to see a post from you! I'm thinking that you are now trying to figure out a way to put in a new lawn for the whole North Forty acres with those good looking guys you've got working for ya ;-) you are such a stinker! too cute actually!

Where is the rest of our gang? What's everybody up to?

I have not exercised in several days and I am dragging. I just don't seem to have the motivation or the drive or the "want to" to get up early and get it in. Of course, staying up til 11 or later waiting on my youngest son to get in doesn't help either. Maybe that's it - it's my late nights. Who knows but I cannot let it go like this. I'm thinking about getting in a walk during lunch or right after work before I go home. Could somebody please come whip me into shape!

hope all is well & hugs,
cathy
Old 06-21-2005, 02:14 PM   #3  

dang! where is everybody at today?

was it something I said
Old 06-21-2005, 02:56 PM   #4  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Cathy, I'm here at work. It's pretty slow, but I'm finding odds and ends to finish up before I leave for the summer. I have a whole 5 weeks off. I'm very excited for a week from Friday. I want to kick back and relax with my dogs.

The weather is improving and I'm feeling better. I wish that my moods didn't revolve around the sun, but it does so I just have to live with it. I know that I stopped using my lightbox too early this year since it's been so cold and rainy in the desert.

SueMarie, I like the pictures. THey look great. You'll just love your pool.

Cathy, send the person over that whips you into shape. I need him/her too. I exercise about 3 times a week, but I'd rather 4 or 5. (Then perhaps I'd lose instead of maintaining).

Got to go. Talk to you later.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:09 PM   #5  

Good morning everyone

It is going to be hot here today....already it was +24 C.....don't know what that is in F......when I had my coffee on the deck. June seems to be a bad month for my allergies.

DD-in-law was admitted to the hospital yesterday....in the morning she went for a stress test & a doppler test.....her blood pressure was very high.....so they admitted her....she has monitors on & for the baby.....she will be there for a week....then on bed rest at home.....she won't even be able to cook.....she is 28 weeks pregnant....they would like her to go to 34 weeks if possible before the baby is born.

I am doing okay with food....DH is starting to eat some of the food now that I am making.....so that is encouraging.....even the whole wheat pasta.....I usually make it into a salad or other dish.

Cathy.....I am here.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 04:19 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good afternoon Ladies

Cathy, he is mellowing out just a tad. I'm comfortable but boy am I over worked. When I get home at night the only thing I want to do is eat and crash. I'm exhausted. I can relate to the not wanting to exercise.

Everyone... sorry but I gotta run.

HUGS and LOVE to you all.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 09:05 PM   #7  

For those who remember Ruth from the ol' chatroom days, she posted regarding H's health today in SBD.

Has anyone corresponded with CIN? I'd like to know if everything is all right with her. Please PM me if you know anything.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 12:37 AM   #8  
Oooo Silly Me!

Cathy – Yes, things have calmed down now, THANK GOODNESS! Altho, I start classes tommorrow for summer session I was hoping for at least a week break, but no Finished my finals on Thursday and starting next term on Wednesday. Oh well. This summer session is a fast track, so it’s 5 weeks. Then I get a month off before I start work again and then half a month before I start Fall term. Then I graduate (hopfully) in March! WHOOHOO!

Mmarie ; Hi there, thanks!

Tippy – I’d like to know if everything is okie with CIN as well. If you hear anything, I am sure there are a lot of ladies here who would like to know the same. Thanks!

Well ladies… I did a few laps today in the pool. I think I got to 14 before m arms gave out. I swam around for about an hour tho playing with the kid and big kid (fiancé) Hoping that I will be about to increase my consecutive lap record each time I go in. We shall see

Take care everyone…
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote