Old 06-20-2005, 10:47 AM   #1  
God, Give me strength !!

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'7

Default Jumping Back in --X-Post from Misc Board

I thought I might be better posting here. Since I am going too follow the Atkins.
May I join you ladies. I started yesterday.

It has been a very LONG time since I have been here. I have good reasons though. I just had my 3rd baby. who is well, not so little anymore He will be one in July. It is time too get back into the swing of things, and lose some of this fat hanging off me.

So ironic, While carrying my son. My starting weight was 216, by the time I gave birth too him. I weighed195. Kept losing weight. Now today, I am 218 I have PCOS working against me, plus really horrible eating habits. But iam very serious about losing weight. More like extremely DETERMINED, to at least get too 170 , but I could really use support, and maybe a good ol kick in the seat every now and again.

Can I join you Low Carber's PLEASE

edited too ask Ticker question... How do I go about getting my ticker too move as I lose weight? Do I just go and re-do the ticker as I drop pounds? Or is there an easier trick too it?
Melissa70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 10:57 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Welcome missy,
Join the daily and or weekly...no clue on the ticker. when yuou are ready join in on the equator treck...
-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 11:48 AM   #3  
on my way down again

Hi missy, I'm glad you're joining in the Atkins' LC group. I'm trying to get back posting as well. For the weight loss on the ticker in your sig., I just go back in and change the "0" in the "pounds lost" to the amount lost, 2,3,4 etc.
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 12:14 PM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Welcome Missy!!! Ive found lowcarb to be the BEST way of eating for my PCOS. Good Luck to you, and its nice to have you here
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:31 PM   #5  
Baby Steps

Hi Missy and welcome!! Congratulations on your "baby" and feel free to join our daily chatter
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote