What's everyone up to today? :wave:

fl_mom
06-20-2005, 08:55 AM
Good morning!!

Hot in Canada this morning?

:cool:

Bamiegurl
06-20-2005, 09:02 AM
Well I was about to if there was not one after I posted to the new chick. I thought my eyes were failing me this morning! lol I have my specs on no contacts today cause my eyes are burnin like fire! Allergies I do believe cause they are a lil puffy as well. DH woke me early (AGAIN) to ask if I wanted him to leave the coffee on and I said yes well he shouldn't have bothered there was not even enough for one stinkin cup! OMG! He makes me crazy(ier)!

Ellis...I'm off to climb the mountain of invoices on my desk this morning.

fl Mom...Stay in the shade!

Here it is currently 69* with a high of 88* today. Not toooo bad! Looking to get back up to the 90's later this week. Well I better get goin. I hope you all have a great day chickies (roosters)! Stay cool and drink lots of fluids!

Ruthxxx
06-20-2005, 09:11 AM
Gorgeous day out there!

A robin has built a nest in the barn. I looked in it yesterday and saw three lovely blue eggs in a nest lined with black fluff! The Girls do have some purpose in life!

Today will be very busy so I won't be in much. A difficult week lies ahead but I am going to stay OP and stop and smell the roses - and the honeysuckle - and the mock orange - and the late peonies!

Have a super Monday.

ellis
06-20-2005, 09:46 AM
Angela, it is currently 16C (60F) going up to 29C (84F). :) I wish you American gals would switch over to metric like the rest of the world. :lol3:
Are you hot way down there? :wave:

Bamie, you reminded me (I don't know why) of one night about a year ago. DH and I were asleep, and I was dreaming that I was being attacked by a cougar. I clenched my fist and swung hard, and hit DH right in the head. :yikes: Fortunately he woke up very quickly and yelled, because I was just rounding up for another punch. :rofl:
I guess what I was thinking, was, if I were you, I'd put a club under my pillow. Next time your DH wakes you up early... BAM!! :lol3:

Ruth, a Dog nest! How lovely! :)
I'll be thinking about you this week, sweetie. I hope things go smoothly... love and hugs and prayers going out to you... :grouphug:

mamaeli, continuing prayers for your MIL. Please keep us posted, hon. :grouphug:

I've got to get on the treadmill. And do some work around the house before the heat sets in.
Back later... :wave:

Kiko
06-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Ruth Thinking of you this week and sending positive vibes your way. I certainly don't know what you are feeling or going through, but I will have you in my thoughts.

Ellis Nice dream..... I have been on the receiving end of a few "dream punches" from my DH.

Bamie Your temps sound divine- I am not sure what it is supposed to get up to here in Dallas. I don't even check when it gets to this point in the summer- we just know it is going to be miserably hot!

Me- Sticking close to home today- yesterday was a lot of running around. Fun, but tiring! DD is going to preschool today, so I will stay home with the little one and catch up on luandry and stuff. I actually put together some simple menus and grocery shopped yesterday, so that is done!

Have a super Monday all! :flow:

angelshine90
06-20-2005, 10:03 AM
good morning chicks..its so nice out there today...too bad I have to go into work later..but at least i have the am right???
HOPE you are have a great day!

anchor weight
06-20-2005, 10:28 AM
Morning Chicks!

Glad to be back on the beach today. Yesterday I ate only an apple and some chicken soup due to the detox program. Gosh that was yucky!

Hope all you chicks have a good day!

beachgal
06-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Morning, Chicks!

I absolutely have to crack down and get my work done this week...I'll be popping in on breaks, but trying not to type too much. I'll miss you guys, but I'll be back on track in about two weeks. :)

Ellis, this weather is crazy! It was 48 this morning and is working up to 80! Eeek! :lol: This is like living in CA, right kissyjoy? :D How's the treadmill running going, you stud girl? :lol3: about your punching DH in your sleep! My mom tends to do that to my dad...he has sported a couple of bruises in his time by startling my mom when she was sleeping or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time! ;)

FLMom...I assume it's ALWAYS hot there! :lol:

Bamie, your DH needs to learn some courtesy. :mad: I agree with Ellis...get a club and put it under your pillow!!! :s: Why are you dealing with invoices, hon? Is that at your new job?

Ruth, hon, my prayers will be with you all week. Wish I could be there to hang out with you on the deck and have a gin and diet tonic or two. :grouphug: I brush our bunnies outside because their fur just flies and my friends always say that the birds will use the fur for their nests. Nice to think that they really do! :D

Kiko, it's so nice to have you in the daily again! :grouphug: How's your littlest one doing? Must be fun to have the day alone together! :bb:

Angel, yay for having the a.m....I would love to say the same! :D

Me:
Spent the weekend doing a ton of gardening, but there is still more to do. We're going on a couple of day trips the next few weekends, so we won't be able to do much here...we'll need to get it done soon. May get started after Jazzercise tonight...but that might be asking too much of myself. :chin:

Up four pounds this morning from yesterday. :?: I know, it should bother me more. I figure it might be one of many things, but I'm going to take a laxative if things aren't 'moving' by tonight, and just stay OP, wait, and see. I do think it'll go back down. TOM is due soon, and I'm already getting pimples (:P ), so I figure it could be that, too. I guess I'm not as stressed because I've obviously lost more belly fat! I'm so excited!!! I used to be able to fit my entire fingers behind my fat roll...now when I slip a finger under it, the fat just barely goes past the first joint in my finger! :dance: I was wearing bike shorts and a t-shirt when working out this morning, and the t-shirt just covered my belly. The area below it looks so flat!!! The last few days, when I wore pants that fit, I could feel my hipbones hitting the material as I walked. WOW! :cb:

It's definitely exciting!!! :D Spent the morning lifting in the gym...it makes me feel like such a strong grrrrrrl! :strong: :workout:

Have a great day, chickies! :grouphug:

beachgal
06-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi, Anchor! We posted at the same time. What detox program? :?: That doesn't sound healthy... :(

mama.dragon
06-20-2005, 10:53 AM
Just a quick note. Yesterday went well. I'm up a pound but then I didn't think the 2 pound loss would stick. It's hot, humid and goin to storm.

Lydia

PHinsUP!
06-20-2005, 11:13 AM
Good morning Gals,
I feel like it's been forever since I've been in here!! I haven't felt well at all since the middle of last week. It started with a sore throat and moved it's way into my chest. I feel much better this morning tho'...and I'm about ready to get back to the gym...I haven't been since Wednesday! I didn't think I'd be able to breathe! I was totally OFF plan yesterday...but I'm not gonna beat myself up over it...a couple from church invited us over for lunch with a ton of people from their family...my twins are really good friends with their kids so we went and they swam all day and I watched them! I ate home made Ice cream...made with peach soda and pineapples...a hamburger, I did get a tiny bit of mac & cheese and a little spoon of hash brown cassarole...but only a little spoonful after we got home, I ate some microwave popcorn while we watched a movie...I gave more than half of it to my DH...Hopefully I haven't sabotaged my weightloss too much.
I have to go to work this evening..and I know I burn a lot of calories at work, cuz I have to go on rounds at the top of every hour, and a lot of the time (unless there is too much to carry) I take the stairs. There are 6 floors in the hospital I work in. and I try to walk briskly.
Well, I sure hope everyone gets their week started out on the right foot...
Have a Great Day!!
Love Y'all

soon2Bfab
06-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Morning ladies....
I'm still trying to read posts & catch up. It was a very busy weekend for me. I spent Weds. night looking for something for my mother to wear (while my sister got drunk!)
Thursday I went to the florist to pick out flowers. I picked out one thing, my sister wanted something else completely different. I gave in, because it wasn't worth fighting about. The florist gave me 40% off ,because he could tell my sister wasn't making this easy for me, so then I ordered double the flowers. Then I met my dad at the funeral home to finalize things, my sister sat there with sunglasses on and when it came time to pick out a casket, she left - she just couldn't do it!
After that, my dad & I took Kloe to the park to feed the ducks. She was silly - she kept eating the bread & saying "meow" because to her - everything meows!
Friday night was the showing, when I arrived the funeral director wanted to get the names of the bearers (because my sister let me do that too!) and come up with a line up for the funeral. He asked my sister & me 3 times to come to the office & do this & my sister kept telling him "in a second." After the third time, I just told him I would come back because she was being a pain in the ***. Well she heard me & announced to everyone sitting in the room "Did you hear that?! She called me a pain in the ***!"
My sister was something else.....after the funeral, she came into my parents' house (my boyfriend & I were there, my dad didn't want company so he went out to my brother's to play with Kloe) and she started taking mom's things - her wedding set, her silver, some more jewelry, some of her clothes, everything she had given her for Christmas. I tried talking her out of it, telling that she didn't have to do this at this time. She told me that I was glad that mom was dead & that Dad & I were having a good time at mom's expense. Thank goodness Mike (my dbf) was there, because I probably would of flatten my sister.
OK enough venting.....I've spoken to some of my friends, and I guess it's pretty common for family to fight during times like this. I thought I would share & vent of course!
Well I'm off to read some posts & send out thank you cards....ladies enjoy your day!

jenne1017
06-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey Ruth -- a bee built a nest in my window between the glass and screen. It's no bird but still ;) HB found it last night as we were cleaning out the windows (so we could open them, I am a bug phobe!). Needless to say, we didn't open that one.

Laurie -- I too am up (by a pound plus). Things are moving so I have no real excuse.

It's so easy for me to stay OP during the week. This weekend I had one too many Atkins chocolate bars (I KNOW, I KNOW but it was POST PMS :lol: ). So yesterday was totally Phase 1 OP and so will today be. Already drinking my water!

Off to meetings but wanted to stop in and say hello. To the rest of you gals, HAPPY MONDAY!

Schatzi
06-20-2005, 11:28 AM
Happy Monday Morn!

Bamie: ooh COFFEESLUDGE... Grounds for a good slap upside the head!
:rollpin:
Ruth: We're here to support you... and do stop to smell the roses-it's good for the soul....

Ellis: I gave DH a shiner years ago.... hehe... I don't know what I was dreamin but told him he musta deserved it... :devil:

Kiko: enjoy your alone time with lil Megan

Angelshine: I would love to work 10 to 6..i love my early morning solitude without the rush rush of the 7 or 8 am starters...

Beachgal: OMG!!! I thought I was the only one who did the finger measurement for Roll factor.Tooo Funnie! :D And good 4 U ---U GOGOGOGOGo

Me: Yesterday was too cool for the pool..so I bopped by a neighbor who was having a candle party... Well she knows EVERYBODY diets so she made guilt free treats... I didnt even think to ask about sugar..so I had a NO Pudge Brownie...Turns out that the main ingredient is Cane sugar....hmmm, so instead of freakin I thought to myself "well this ought to be interesting..I havent knowingly had pure sugar in over 3 weeks, let's see how I feel, and what if any effect on the Porkometer... Well, must say, no sugar spike or crash... and no effect on that scale... Good to know, but will not be indulging --- it was very tasty though....Today I'll take my looong walk, and if warm enough grap a book and head to that Pool..!

(PS> I've reviewed and written this post whilst on hold or responding to those INANE Teleprompts...GRRR. I cant believe how much this process irks me!)

mat0424
06-20-2005, 11:30 AM
Good morning! This is my first time here. I didn't even know they had this???I was just searching for some new recipes and came across this. I am in Texas and it is HOT!!!! and HUMID!! I am on week three with the SBDiet. 9lbs down since the start. Hopefully I can read the post and write on here and get motivation.

Still learning how to get around this sight...so much to read!!

Have a great day! and a great week!

Schatzi
06-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Soon2bfab: OH MY WORD ... It's bad enough about your mom, but what the heck is up with that sister...! They say we all react to grief differently but I sure admire your restraint....

Jen: MEETINGS..BLODDY Meetings! " Reminds me of a Pin I had on my office wall " Lets meet to plan the meeting where we talk about what we will be meeting about..." Sure am enjoying my reprieve from the corporate world till I relocate....

active
06-20-2005, 11:50 AM
Good Morning Beach Buddies,

It seems like the beach is very busy right now.

I think, (I know) I have finally have it together mentally to go through Phase I. I read the book yesterday, it really is good. I went through the FAQ section of this board and went to the grocery store this morning.

Ruth--Stay busy,enjoy some time for yourself. As someone else posted, there is no way I can possible know what you are going through. I am glad you have the girls and the robins.

Bamie--Is this job for summer only? I hope you are enjoying !!

MamaDragon-- I just noticed you are from SC, so am I. I am about 40 miles above Cola.SC The weather is really great today.

Laurie--- I am so happy for you!!! Keep on keeping on!!!

Ellis-- A number of years ago, my DMIL thought we were going metric and went and bought a surplus of measuring cups and thermometers. It just didn't happen!

To the rest of you beach babes--Enjoy the summer and Stay OP!! Think how great we will feel 1-1-06!!

Hugs to All,
Wanda

LOVE2C135
06-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Good morning chicks!

Soon: I'm so sorry for your loss, and your pain of a sister. Some people really do act out during this time. I too commend you for your restraint. I'm sure she'll look back on it later and wonder what the heck she was thinking, or not thinking. Again, so sorry.

Jen and Schatzi: We once had a meeting at work to talk about all of our campus meetings, and how maybe we could not have so many meetings. Sheesh...

Well, for me, I'm starting to get a little discouraged. I'm still at a 7lb stall. I weigh in tomorrow, but I don't think the scale will be moving. I'm trying not to sabotage, but I'm definitely frustrated. I haven't lost a thing since moving into Phase II. I'm thinking if no loss tomorrow then I'll go back to Phase I and see what happens. Maybe that will shake things up a bit. I just NEED a loss! I'd even take a few ounces!

Hope you all are doing better in the loss department than I!

On the up side, it's finally sunny and warm here! In the low 80's today and tomorrow. Wahoo!

ellis
06-20-2005, 12:16 PM
Mat, welcome to the Beach! :wave: There's lots of great info here, and the support is marvelous. :)

Soon2b, your sister!! Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! I'm so sorry... what IS it with families!? I'm glad you're there for your dear Dad. He doesn't need to put up with that kind of crap. :(
Big hugs, sweetie... :grouphug:

Schatzi, how nice of your neighbour to make diet-friendly food! I wish more people would do that! :yes:
I was just on hold with our telephone company. I found a HUGE amount on my bill that I couldn't figure out, and was prepared to do (polite) battle. After much searching, we discovered that it was the bill for our cottage. :lol: How embarrassing.

Happy Monday, Jenn! :wave: Stay away from those bars today! :lol:

PHinsUP!, I'm sorry you've been sick, hon. :( Good for you for taking the stairs!! :hat:

Wanda, good point! By next year we are all going to be smokin' slim babes! :D

Love2C, do you want to post a daily menu and we'll see if we can help you out? Are you drinking enough water?

Lydia, the pound will come back off. :yes: Stick with it, girl!!

Laurie, I love how you measure your fat roll. :lol3:
And hip bones!? You have HIP BONES!! Holy, girl!! :dance:

Amy, what are you detoxing from? Are you okay? :?:

Angel, have a good day at work, hon! The sun will still be shining when you get out. :sunny:

Kiko, I can't BELIEVE how busy you are! No one would ever know you just gave birth! :lol: I'd be whingeing like anything! :lol:

A couple more trips to the bathroom, and I should be ready for the treadmill. :rofl:

kissyjoy
06-20-2005, 01:39 PM
Good Mornin' Everyone-

Really quick post this AM. Just wanted to let you all know that this is the highest I've ever seen the scale for me...163.8 :eek: ! I almost had a heart attack! I'm back on P1 this AM (had an omelette w/broccoli and cheese for breakfast). Vacation food did not treat me well. I also got exercise in this morning. I'm working my way back and am ready to go!!!!

I'll try to get back later....

Oh, and Laurie, yep.....that's CA weather for ya! It actually started this morning around 55 degrees and is on it's way up to 80 or so!

beach bum
06-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Hi Chicks:)

Got up late,so my day is going to be a lttle short. Luckliy:lucky: I got my walking done and will get my firming with weights done this afternoon. Had a wonderful Fathers Day with my DH the only thing I wasn't suppose to eat was Corn on the CoB and Cake.:hb:

Ellis- Thanks:thanks: for starting the thread even though I late.

Bamie-Allergies that will do it. Yikes:yikes: thats hard on the eyes.Sorry:sorry: you in so much pain.

Ruth-That the one thing I love:love: about Spring every grows anew and the little birds nesting.I haven't seen any nests in our bird house yet.

Kiko-have a fun time with your Housework That my favorite job :lol: Ho Ho!!Wish I had a maid.

Laura-Sorry:sorry: about your gain. I take metamucil 3x's a day for fiber being on Phase 1. Maybe that would help.

Lynda-It could be water retention in this hot heat :flame: :hot: . Drink extra water,that might help.

PhinUp-Hope you feel better.A sore thoat in the summer Yikes :yikes: thats not good. Eat alot of low carb ice creams with sooth those tonsils.

Soon-I don't know how to comfort you, after your mom's passing but here are some Cyper Space Hugs :grouphug: Please take care of yourself during these hard times.

Jenne-Just exercise :ebike: and drinks lots of water to Flush out those Atkins Bars.

Mat-Big Congrats:cheer: on your 9 lbs gone & finding us.

Love-Sorry:sorry: for the stall,but maybe changing what you eat and doing a different exercise might do the trick.

KissyJoy-We posted at the same time,don't get too depressed:stress: we all have that problem with summer foods..Plus the hot:hot: temps make us bloat by water retention just drink extra water.

Have a wonderful day Hugs :) BB

beachgal
06-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Soon, I'm so sorry about your sister's behavior. What nonsense! :roll: I think you are marvelous for shielding your dad from all this! What a blessing Kloe must be... :D

Ellis, you're cracking me up...I was so excited about the reduction in my 'roll' (and that used to be plural!) that I didn't think of how weird my measuring system is. :o Oh well...it works! I noticed this morning when I didn't have to throw it over my shoulder to wash in the shower. :lol3: You know what I mean... :rolleyes:

Phins, hope you feel better soon! Ricola makes a great SF cough drop with Echinacea and green tea. Helped my sore throat a lot in March. Good for you for jumping back OP and exercising!

You chickies are posting like crazy...wow! :dizzy:

Kiko
06-20-2005, 02:25 PM
I was actually able to post a pic of my girls under my public profile. Still having trouble getting my avatar. Older DD is 3 1/2- baby DD will be two weeks on Thursday.

Ellis It is weird how quickly I have bounced back this time. Who knows.....

:)

RNMOM
06-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Just a quick fly by for me. Have no idea where the time goes. My puter was on the fritz for the last 2 weeks and I feel lost is beachspace. New people, new stuff going on with ya'll, I'll never catch up!

Loving the warm weather and sunshine here. It's about time is all I can say.

You all take care.

Gryffgirl
06-20-2005, 02:54 PM
I am on my lunch break so I thought I'd dip in and say hello ladies. I haven't had time to read the posts before by my heat is with those who need it! and my congratulations to those who need those too! Today is day 6 of Phase I for me, and I am on plan so far. I had a salad with the rest of some London Broil from dinner and some Carb Watch French dressing (which has 2g of Sugar. I checked!). I want to hit the gym tonight, I hope! I have been motivating myself. I must admit, I can't wait for Phase II, I want a whole wheat english muffin so bad! :lol: What I really miss is fruit. I am a HUGE fruit friend.

I promised myself I won't change my ticker until tomorrow so it'll be an official "week" of results. I hope the scale is good to me, :D . So, how much do people usually see in a drop off of "rapid" weightloss in Phase II? As it stands, I'm looking at 11+ lbs in week 1..which I am sure is water weight, but sheesh, I'd like to keep up! :lol:

Anyway, stay radiant ladies!

Country Charm
06-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Happy Monday Chicks ~ I had a great week-end ~ starting my second week of phase 1 today ~ wish me luck! My cravings are definitely coming under control. I can't wait to try the phase 2 foods..........I think that is what is going to get me through this week. Have a great day. :wave:

anchor weight
06-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Laurie - Just something that is supposed to clean out your liver and lymph nodes and colon & stuff. Just a purification type of program to help jump start weight loss again. I had ordered it from GNC a while back and forgot about it until it came in. I was bored this weekend so I decided to give it a try. It tasted like poop! But it was fun to eat fruit again. All I did was the the 4 packets of purfication and ate fruit, veggies, broth etc for 24 hours. I'll let you know if makes any difference. :lol:

anchor weight
06-20-2005, 03:53 PM
Kiko - They are darling!!!!!

gofishin50
06-20-2005, 04:19 PM
:wave:Hey BEACHIN BABES!

:moped: Another drive by post...Way 2many post 2respond to all of U:write::no:,so JUST A QUICK HOWDY:encore:! Weather forcast triple digits,hot :devil: hot :devil: hot :devil: ,w/no relief or rain in site:rolleyes:...It's 2:10pm and havent hd time to eat or drink my water:yikes:...Off 2work again at 4:00 :tantrum:,still 2much 2do b4 I leave:crazy:.............:beach::beach::HAVE A BEACHIN DAY ON UR BEACH TOWELS:dance:...........GOFISHIN:dancer:

mamaeli
06-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Hi ladies.
Soon2B--I am SO sorry for the behavior of your sister. You are being very strong in a difficult time. Try to find some time for yourself in all this--even if it's just a quiet bath or new scented lotion or cup of tea. You need to take care of you, too. :grouphug:

Everyone else--way, way, lots of posts today, so I don't think I can reply to everyone. Welcome, newbies.

Scale is up 2 lbs today, but that has everything to do with fried fish, hush puppies, homefries, coleslaw, and sweet tea at the farmer's market fish place yesterday (DH's choice) and then chapatis at supper (with chicken stew and cabbage.) I had chapatis today, too. They're soo good---but I remember when I was on P1 and made them, and was barely tempted. Ahh, well, I think I see the rest of the week in P1.

No news on MIL. DH took DS to get his hair cut this morning, and he came back shorn! I cried for half and hour, sobbed, really. He has (had) beautiful soft curls, and they were just little softies on top, and the sides were straight. He does look cute, but still..........it's taking some getting used to. Jog/walked the trail again today, but without DS and the stroller. Wow! what freedom. I didn't have to stop even once, and jogged a lot more. But at least with the stroller I get some upper body work. Speaking of jogging, my new sports bra arrived today. Haven't used it yet, but I think it will be good. You can go to Title 9 to order it, or punch in "enell sports bra" into the search engine. Some sites have better sales than others, I see now that I know the manufacturer. Oprah actually endorses it, as do several Olympic atheletes and such. It's huge, but supportive (I think. I'll let you know tomrorow..)

Have a good day, everyone.

Eleni
06-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Just a quick hello. I have got a sore throat today but don't feel too bad.I did get my exercising done.I am making that a priority. Just got call from doc and thyroid is normal now so that will help too.
I am going to experiment with supper tonight.I am going to make chilli with lean beef strips instead of ground turkey or beef. Some of my exeriments turn out ok and some not so good. :lol: :lol: It is still hot here but today has been on cloudy side.We are suppose to get some rain but not yet. Have a good evening :D :wave: :love:

beachgal
06-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Gryff, I lost 13 pounds a week in P1, then dropped 5 a week in P2 for about 9 months. Now it's more like 0-5 pounds a month. :dunno: Each person is different, but it definitely does drop off.

Anchor, take care of yourself, okay hon? I've never heard of those detoxes doing anyone any real good, and in the meantime, your body is craving protein and taking it from your muscles and organs. Stick to the healthy stuff hon...it's what will help you in the end. :grouphug:

Bamiegurl
06-20-2005, 06:58 PM
Laurie...Yes the invoices are part of my job. I work for an electrical contractor. I was catching up on all the bills/ statements for 3 months and it took me til 3 this afternoon to get my part done but I will have more tomorrow!!!!!!!! Yikes! lol

Active...It is while the regular girl has her baby. She is not due until mid july but is leaking already...and is planning to take a 12 week leave after the birth..so it should be til late Sept. early Oct. depending on the bith date.

Soon...I hate it that you had to put up with crap like that but I can totally understand cause I know I have siblings that will be that way if anything ever happens with my Mom. I'm sure when she realizes how she has acted towards you and your dad she will apologize for the way she acted! Hang in there girl and vent anytime!

Well it has been a busy day! I didn't even take a lunch today I was so busy the time flew right by. Thank goodness cause my sinuses could have made it a long day! lol Well I better go rustle us up some din din. I'm hungry! lol Have a great evening all!

Ruthxxx
06-20-2005, 08:38 PM
OMG! Look at all the posts. I don't even have time to read them much less respond!
Just popping in to tell you that this difficult day is over and I've not eaten anything stupid! I am going to light the BBQ and do a chicken breast and grilled veggies for supper. It's late but it's been a big day.

Bamiegurl
06-20-2005, 09:50 PM
Ruth...((((hugs)))) Glad to hear everything went ok and you are on to the next day!

Kiko...I forgot to say how cute the girls are! I wanna hold the baby!!!! lol

Kiko
06-20-2005, 11:21 PM
Ruth :grouphug: You know we are all here for you. Good for you for eating well under stress. It isn't easy.

Bamie Thanks! I think they are pretty cute myself!

I found a "Three Week Body Makeover" walking plan on the Prevention website. It looks reasonable and doable. I am going to start it tomorrow!

Off to getting big sister out of the tub! Talk to you all in the morning!