Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2001, 12:33 AM   #1  

Talking

Many times I have tried to get myself to truly commit to an exercise habit only to have it end after a week or two. I joined Curves for Women back on April 20th and have lost a whopping 5 1/2" in the first month . I only lost 2lbs, but who cares?!?! I have been going 3-4 days/week and haven't really watched what I have eaten that closely (I basically just watched the fat and tried to cut out junk food). Anyway, I feel like I'm going to keep it up and reach my goal (although progress is never as quick as I'd like it to be). I feel so much better both physically and emotionally since I've been exercising; I come home from work in a much better mood (hubby really appreciates this aspect) and have been sleeping so sound.

Sorry to be so long, but I just want everyone to know that committing to a program can actually be done. Keep up the good work and good luck to everyone!
Old 11-02-2001, 11:38 AM   #2  
sliming down for me

Question curves for women???

what is curves for women
Old 11-02-2001, 03:17 PM   #3  
Refreshed

Hello,

Curves is a wonderful exercise facility for women. The locations are for women only and it is circuit training. There are machines to work on various parts of the body, but in between machines is a small platform you use to jog or walk in place. There is generally a trainer on site for questions or assistance.

Most people go to Curves for 30 minutes a day, 3 days a week. I hear the results are amazing.

I would be joining Curves, but the nearest location, for me, is about 25 - 30 minutes (each way) and it does not fit into my schedule. So, I've been jogging outside.

You can look for locations in your area, by clicking on the link below:

http://www.curvesforwomen.com/main.cfm/5

Good Luck! And, Congrats on the results you have both seen in your own programs.

Sincerely,

April Marie
Old 11-05-2001, 10:39 AM   #4  
sliming down for me

thank you for the info
Closed Thread