Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2001, 06:20 PM   #1  

Cool

After suffering throughout the day because I couldn't breath in my pants and they were cutting off the circulation, I went to see if I could find some more. Going to the clearance rack I found two pairs of size 20W. I held them up and they looked big. But, when I got to the dressing room they FIT! That's the biggest I've ever had to buy. This is definitely IT!! No matter what, all the excuses are over, I am doing something about it. I cannot stand being this big. It is physically wearing me out; not to mention what I look like. Wish me luck!!
Old 06-01-2001, 08:06 PM   #2  
Thursday Lady

Good luck to you!!!
Sometimes it takes something like trying on clothes to let us know enough is enough.

You can do it!

Tina
Old 06-02-2001, 02:53 AM   #3  
Pink Thingy

Good Luck

As I have heard people say, sometimes you need a reality check to help you focus.

Wishing you every success, take your time and you will get there
Old 06-02-2001, 07:56 AM   #4  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

1moretime,
Good for you! This can be the last time. Do it! A reality check may not be fun, but it sure can get us started in the right direction. Good luck and much success.

234/?/thinner
Old 06-02-2001, 08:12 AM   #5  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default OH YES!

Have I been there. Just 2 months ago actually, I went into a store tried on a sze 18, and OMG they were tight. Tried on the size 20 ACK, they fit! Well, that day I landed in the WW parking lot (for the third time I might add) and since then I have lost 19.5 pounds. I am so on my way to getting back into my 18's, then 16's, then 14's hmm......maybe even 12's at some point?!

You CAN do this! Good Luck!
Angie
Old 06-02-2001, 10:50 AM   #6  

Good luck to both of you. The program works well. I'm sure you will both be successful this time.
Closed Thread