South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 12:48 PM   #1  

Default Sb Frozen Entrees

I bought the sb frozen entrees for taking my lunch to work. quick, easy and they taste good.

the constant meal planning was starting to get to me. these are gonna help me a lot.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:17 PM   #2  
mrs.brenda

I just had the SB Dinner Beef & Brocccoli Asian Style Noodle.
So YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old 06-14-2005, 06:23 PM   #3  
Started SBD 1/26/04

I have tried these also. Have to admit they are pretty good. Only have tried the ones that are for P1. But the Beef and Broccoli and Cheese one is wonderful. My biggest concern with them is the amount of salt in them. From a low to none salt eater there is way to much in them. But I grew up not eating salt so a little goes a very long way for me. Have to admit though that they are very handy and I have found them to be very filling.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:05 AM   #4  
beachbum

I Love the SB Entrees,along with the Lean Cuisine Spa Entrees,as a substitute when I don't feel like cooking. Tried the SB Entrees, pizza & breakfast bars,but not the wraps..I saw their advertisement and they don't mention the wraps. When will they give out coupons???? Hugs BB
Old 06-15-2005, 10:32 AM   #5  
Unzipping my new self!

Height: 5' 5"

I don't think I have seen the SB entree's yet......... I have seen the ones in the dairy case by the lunch meats...is this what you girls are talking about? The ones with the wraps and pizza ~ or are there more to choose from? Does the box have the South Beach colors? Will have to look for them in my store on my next trip.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:40 AM   #6  

Default frozen entrees

these should be found in the frozen food section of your store. there are six different ones to choose from. SB colors are on the box. on the back the phases are listed that apply.

so far they are great.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:44 AM   #7  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Hi County Charm. Yes they have the SB colors and they are frozen dinners that you can microwave. They tell you on the back what phase each one is friendly to but you could figure it out for yourself just by looking at what's in them. Our stores had the wraps in the dairy area about 2 months before they got in the frozen dinners.
Old 06-15-2005, 02:53 PM   #8  

I just had one of these for lunch. Chicken somethign or other with broccoli and cauliflower. There was a tomato and cheese sauce on the chicken and it was incredibly good and very filling. Added an apple for my first fruit in a long time and was totally full and satisfied.

I really needed the little break that it provided AND the something different to eat.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:01 PM   #9  
Unzipping my new self!

Thanks Proudmother and Karla for the info. I am putting them on my grocery list now.
Old 06-16-2005, 09:59 AM   #10  

This is really going to save me, I think. I need something quick and filling that is DIFFERENT from what I seem to have everyday! I did find one coupon a while back for $1 off an entree and I've saved it, but I haven't seen any coupons since then. I had better find something to eat - all this talk about food is making me hungry!
Old 06-16-2005, 10:07 AM   #11  
Unzipping my new self!

I checked my grocery store last night when I went shopping....and we don't have the frozen entree's yet. We have the "wraps" and stuff in the cooler...but nothing frozen yet. Maybe I will have to pass this along to my friend that works there.
Old 06-16-2005, 10:54 AM   #12  

I'm not sure where Brenham is but in the Dallas area we have them in Kroger and Tom Thumb.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:59 PM   #13  
Darrell's Girl

i've tried the chicken with the cauliflower and broccoli and it was awesome! i've also tried the chicken caesar wraps..those are really, really good... but i have to admit, i thought they were kind of small.. of course, if you add a salad with it, etc. it would be fine....

as for the bars, i really love the oatmeal raisin ones... the chocolate ones are, well.. eh.. haven't tried the peanut butter yet...

i would like to try the pizzas....
Old 06-17-2005, 07:12 PM   #14  

I have eaten two of the frozen entrees and thought they were excellent and the servings were nice too! I couldn't have the bars or wraps as I am on phase one but plan to keep some all ways in the fridge..........
Old 06-17-2005, 08:32 PM   #15  
mrs.brenda

Everything SB has out is good
Closed Thread