100 lb. Club - Weekly Weigh In 6/13 to 6/19

View Full Version : Weekly Weigh In 6/13 to 6/19

treefrogtoes
06-13-2005, 11:18 AM
happy day everyone!

Down 2 pounds this week! Sitting at 250.

PeachGirl
06-13-2005, 12:57 PM
Gratz Sara, you're about to start a new decade. I love new decades, they always let me reflect on how far I've come.

I'm down another 1 lb this week, sitting me at a pretty 225.
I've been super busy so I'm sorry I haven't been around much, I miss you guys :grouphug: and it's great to see everyone still going in the right direction.

Good luck this week!

Inca's Momma
06-13-2005, 01:04 PM
I weighed this morning at 308 still holding my own as I don't wanna get above 310 before Ryan pops out :lol:

howie6267
06-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Good job Sara, Peachgirl and Kimberlie. I hope to get rid of this 4 lb gain this week.

glynne
06-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Up 1 pound this week. I was sick last week and didn't have much of an appetite. Hard way to lose. Feeling better now and unfortunatly appetite has returned. Now gotta get back down to business.

CassandraA
06-13-2005, 08:04 PM
Still down 2lbs, dispite a bad Saturday. A total of 4lbs this month, and only 2lbs more till my mini goal.

cecilyisworking
06-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Down 2 for me.

Br00klyn
06-14-2005, 01:30 AM
Just poppin' in to say Congrats to all you losers! ;)

howie6267
06-14-2005, 02:56 AM
Hey good to see you back Celina. I missed seeing you around.

BethC
06-14-2005, 08:52 AM
We were away this weekend, so I haven't been able to post.

I lost 3 lbs this week!! :) Also, into a new decade.

Have a good week everyone!

synger
06-14-2005, 09:57 AM
Down one pound to 288. *dances with glee*

DishyFishy
06-14-2005, 01:55 PM
Good show, losers! :high:
Glad you're feeling better, Gayle.

I'm down another 2 pounds so I'm 20% of the way there. :dancer: I know it's always easier in the beginning, I've just got to stick with it. :halffull:

frenchiepolarbear
06-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Haven't posted on this tread for a while.....I made good progression or, should i say regression over the past 2 weeks. :D

I stepped on the scale today and it showed 256 pounds BUT: Since i did this at work on our Shipping scale, i kept all my clothes on (contrary to the times i weight at the pool where i only wear bathing suit). So if i consider all my working clothes + industrial shoes + wallet + key ring with approx 20 keys; i should be around 246.

This takes me only:

8 pounds away from my lowest adult weight, which was 238 at age 22.

20 pounds to the non-obese status (as per BMI i'll just be considered "overweight" but i'll take it anyway;) )

and most important 40 pounds from my goal (205-210):D :D :D

CAtoTX
06-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Hello Everyone - glad to be here, I'm new here and looking forward to meeting all of you!

I just recently - 3 weeks ago relocated with my family from California to Austin, Tx. When I got here I decided to make a change. Always being the thin person - I just can't believe where I have ended up. After 2 children and never really lost my baby weight and the lbs have crept up bit by bit over the last 8years (my youngest is 8). Can anyone relate?

So here I am at near 260 lbs - WOW - hard to type that, but it's reality.

Over the last 3 weeks I have gone it cold turkey - TONS of water (peeing constantly) no snacking, no junk, I'M TALKIN COLD TURKEY. I started walking and walked 2 times, but I know I need to get that in more. For Example - every wednesday my new company brings in some kind of JUNK food - today Ice Cream and I wasn't even interested - I mean, I'm not blowing the 3 weeks of work so far for that - so I'm eating my banana now! :lol:

A co-worker of mine and new friend said she'd go with me to WW and we found a meeting so Monday's at lunch we'll be going - I'M EXCITED!!!!

I know I need to loose a lot of weight - but my focus is on how I feel in my clothes and loosing clothing sizes (feels less daunting to me, don't ask why) ;)

I'm an 'active' overweight person - if that makes ANY sense! I'll get out and shoot hoops with the kids, I coach my daughters Cheerleading Team and I even bike - just not ENOUGH and make hidious food choices - love that fried food! (actually I think I lost my craving for it) AMEN!

I also am one of those MUST STOP AT STARBUCKS everyday! I'll have you know today I did not stop! I went from a Venti Non Fat with Whip (go figure) White Moca to NADA in 3 weeks. So let's see if I can keep that up (there goes my stock in starbucks) ha!

Sorry to ramble - looking forward to getting to know you. Any helpful tips on starting WW and STAYING on it would be greatly appreciated!

My husband and kids will be here Sunday (I moved ahead of them) and he doesn't know what i've been up to - he's overweight as well - so lets see how he likes HIS new meal plan! :dizzy:

My clothes are fitting a bit better and I have more energy so that's a start, just need to walk more!

Thanks for Listeing.........M

howie6267
06-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Hello CAtoTX, good to meet you. Tell your husband to get on here too. There are a few of us guys hanging out.

famograham
06-16-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm down two more pounds this week to 208...into a new decade...YAY! :cheer:
Haven't had a "0" in a long time...:):):):):)

Awesome job everybody! :cheer:

Linda

unheardkoala
06-17-2005, 12:08 PM
Way to go everyone. Your all doing great keep it up.

Well I'm down 4 more as of today, I was late weighing in this week. Been really busy but still watching what I eat.

Keep up the good work.

~~Sunshine~~
06-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Down 3 more pds this week!! So far 40 pds gone!! Woohoo!

howie6267
06-17-2005, 02:24 PM
Good going everyone. I'm down 3 this week to 286. Almost took off last weeks 4 lb gain. Sure feels good to be eating right. Kimberley and I decided this morining that we are no longer going to get an egg mcmuffin on weigh in day. We just want to keep the healthy food coming in. They taste so good but have so much salt and fat plus it just does not stick with us like our Kashi does.

Gardenwife
06-17-2005, 05:07 PM
Oh, now, I do love me some Kashi with blueberries! Just maintained this week, but there's the TOM component creeping up on me, so that's cool.

Jillegal
06-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Great work, everyone! Weigh to go! ;)

I'm weighing in tomorrow morning for the first time since the end of April. Hopefully the Russia gain (12-1/2lbs.) is gone! Wish me luck...

Gardenwife
06-17-2005, 07:40 PM
That would be your...nyet weight. ;)

Jillegal
06-17-2005, 07:42 PM
I see baaaaaaad puns run in the family, Kimberley :p

Reaferg
06-19-2005, 08:24 AM
I'm down 2lbs more this week. And I lost an inch around the waist. Feelin kinda good :)

Jillegal
06-19-2005, 10:40 AM
I'm down 11.4 lbs. this week...okay, its my first weigh-in since the last week of April :D. Actually, I'm rather peeved because I haven't even lost my "nyet total weight". It really gave me pause for thought about holiday bingeing (again...as usual). :rolleyes: While in Russia I ate without restraint for a month and gained 12.6 lbs. I've been on plan (except for a short bout of food poisoning and the consumption of a rather large block of cake on Thursday night) for a month and a half and lost 11.4 lbs. :shrug: I'm telling ya, it sure was a lot easier to gain that weight than it is to lose it! :mad:

Anyway, onward and downward. I'm sitting at 170.4 (which, for those who are interested, is exactly 1.6 lbs. less than this date last year - how's that for an annual loss?) :crazy:

P.S. - today's my 3 year anniversary of joining Weight Watchers. I was 265 lbs. that first weigh-in and reached a low weight of 158 lbs. in October, 2003. Now you know why I call myself the human yo yo! Ah well, it'll all come off in the end ... I hope!! :lol:

howie6267
06-19-2005, 01:02 PM
I know it's not what you were hoping for Jill but that is still 1.4 lbs a week for the last 8 weeks. That's pretty darn good. So keep up the good work and don't let yourself be to bumed about not losing it all.

Good job on the 2 lbs Rea. Keep up the good work everyone.

Jenaya
06-19-2005, 02:09 PM
I have stayed the same. I think it is this flu, I thought it was a great weight loss mission but I have been in bed (with the exception of crawling to my computer for giggles on this site) and so no activity for the past week. Darn - oh well, feeling healthy and able to breathe again (always a nice thing to be able to do). I think I may even be able to take my poochie pup and go for a walk around the block today! Congrats on all the losses, stays the sames and posting when it is not so good.

Reaferg
06-19-2005, 02:56 PM
Jilligal- Thats still really good.
Howie- Thanks!
Jenaya- We are at the same weight now, cool.

taekwondomom
06-19-2005, 06:25 PM
Weighed in today at 265! That is 7 lbs in one week. Mostly water weight gone from TOM. But I am so excited to be in a new decade! Yay!!!!

DishyFishy
06-19-2005, 07:41 PM
What a great week! :bravo: Look at all that weight gone--well over 40 pounds posted in this thread!

I'm back on track and feeling good again after having had two manky days so I might not have done too much damage. :halffull: Next weigh-in for me: Tuesday.

amandag
06-19-2005, 08:02 PM
This week I have lost 6 pounds :) But theres still a long way to go before I see a change.

cecilyisworking
06-19-2005, 08:20 PM
What a great week! :bravo: Look at all that weight gone--well over 40 pounds posted in this thread!

Thanks for adding it up, Ali! Wow-- what a buncha losers we are! :cp:

Great job, everyone! :cheer: