Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-09-2005, 07:07 PM   #1  
Walking by faith

Default Thursday Chat (?) ~ June 8

I was browsing around here...and I didn't notice a Thursday chat thread, so I thought I'd start one

Still no news on my test results. I think I might call the doctor's office tomorrow. My DS is probably going to be leaving in a few weeks for drug rehab. He'll be clear across the state, so we won't be able to see him for awhile , but I'm glad he's finally going to get some help.

Lynnie: I've been lurking, and I read your post. I'm sorry you're going through so much pain. Please keep in touch with us! You've been missed.

April: Keep us posted on your DH

To everyone!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 07:51 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good evening gang!

it was absolutely wild at work today, and I got on long enough to post my exercise and then had to get off quickly, and then the rest of the day, whenever I would check in, it seemed that the site was down. That may be why there are not too many posts today???? anybody else have problems?

Joanne - I'm so sorry that your son will be so far away - but like - I'm so glad that he will be getting the help he needs! Hopefully this will be the beginning of a new chapter for him! hugs & prayers!

What did everybody do today? I got up early and exercised and then have been running the rest of the day.

ya'll be good now!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote