South Beach Diet - Need to catch up with everyone.

View Full Version : Need to catch up with everyone.

MallynAllysmom
06-09-2005, 11:40 AM
I have been so busy with my girls and school stuff and doing stuff in my house that I haven't been able to get on here.

I haven't been faithful to SB but I haven't gained anything back. I'm OP one day and then off the next. I'm still down 11 pounds and feeling great! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Talk to you soon!
Erin

Barb0522
06-09-2005, 11:59 AM
It is good to hear from you again. Look at it this way, even if you aren't OP all the time, you are eating heathier than you were before. ;)

ilovemyluckycat
06-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Hi Erin,

What a cute picture of you and your girls. I have the hardest time keeping up with posts. Especially the daily. I never seem to be able to get to it early enough in the day!

Your diet is fine. I agree with Barb. At least some of the time its healthy and I bet you are mindful of good eating all the time!

Sandi

Sadiepies
06-09-2005, 11:48 PM
Hi! I'm Sadiepies and I'm new here! I'm on Phase 3, but I honestly need to go back to phase 1. I haven't gained any back either...I don't think?:shrug: But I've been really bad about cheating lately. :o Congratulations on your weight loss and I look forward to getting to know you!:D