Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 10:37 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Thursday Friday and Weekend

Its my Birthday!! and at 6:53 PM I turn 29 weeeeeeeee
eating is so far good but this weekend its going to be hard with all the stuff goign on!
Come out and play!
Old 06-09-2005, 11:51 AM   #2  
Eve's Mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KIERAN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....AND MANY MORE!

Old 06-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Thanks Lady!
The day is going so slow but I have 2/3 of my hey hot lady suit on left the jacket @ home too hot! I don't feel like working today.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:26 PM   #4  

Happy 29, Kier!! Whoo Hoo!!

I am doing ok-I actually lost a pound this past week after eating what i thought was crappy all week. Go figure. Pregnancy is better than WW for dieting! great portion control-if I overeat, I get sick...now if I could just carry this over to non pregnant life!! So I am down about 8 pounds from Pre preg weight. i Figure, If I can hold to my pre preg weight or below for another 6 weeks, I'll be about even with what i was at the same point in the pregnancy with Sara. My goal is to not go over what I weighed at the end for her....that gives me about 20 pounds that I can gain(I gained 30 with her) So hopefully I can do it!!
Old 06-10-2005, 07:41 AM   #5  
Running Babe

Hey all,

It has been a hectic week at work. I went to my high school reunion last weekend and had a blast. Most people recognized me, but still some were shocked nonetheless. It was a good time and proved to me that I really have gotten over high school. Most people looked great too, I guess our generation really more concerned with health etc.

I had a chocolate attack yesterday... The past two days haven't been good, but TOM has decided to be a force to reckon with this month.. fun fun fun!

Anyway back on track, I start half-marathon training next week. That should be fun.

Anyway hope all is well (especially with Cleatus and yourself Belle).

Have a good day!

Ali
Old 06-10-2005, 10:48 AM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

hi Girls
Birthday was great we went to a jazz club/restaurant it was soo good DH gave me the bike and then 3 dvds season 1 and 2 of Chappelle Show and Moonstruck
My MIL gve me a bracelet thats very pretty and is engraved with a K today we had the birthday breakfast @ work theres one a month and I was ok I had a bagel and a slice of challah
I had the BEST DRINK last night a metropolitan its Absolut currant cranberry juice and lime with a twist of lemon soo good I had 2 soo o bad!
bbl
Old 06-10-2005, 11:09 AM   #7  
Running Babe

Kierie! Happy Birthday
Closed Thread