Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-08-2005, 10:15 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Wednesday Chat - June 8th

Good Morning Chickies,

Whats shakin.

I got so much to do here today so I'm gonna run on out of here.

HUGS AND KISSES
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 10:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

BUSY seems to be all of our middle names these days huh!

Leenie - sorry things are so busy at work! when do you get some vacation days?

It's busy around here this morning too.

But I did get up at 5 am this morning and got in 2 miles

Hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy

June Miles = 8

Last edited by cathyxxx; 06-08-2005 at 10:29 AM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 10:38 AM   #3  

Hello everyone

Not sure what I will do today..........there are lots of options. .........will check back later.

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 11:41 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
Busy Week
I agree with Cathy Sometimes I wish my arms were long enough to hug everyone here at the same time. You are all amazing strong women
Lynnie While I can't fathom what you went through I know you will emerge the butterfly that you are meant to be and I feel for you sweetheart and you will be in my Novena
Tippy I did not know that happened to you I'm so sorry and you are such a strong woman for living life the way you define it not by others.

Last night DH and I went out to dinner then had a discussion or 3 tears etc at home
everything is fine now but we really take eachother for granted and it's something we have to work on
tommorrow is my Birthday and I saw my gift to myself this AM in the mirror from the biking which is like a rowing motion My upper abdomen/midsection is getting smaller!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 11:44 AM   #5  
prepare for the BEST time

Oh, HI!!!! watta day, I'm getting from all directions.......but life is interesting, I have on a new knotted bust v-neck top with ruffly cap sleeves and it looks pretty good if I do say so myself.....I think I might see my waistline coming back...... at any rate I'm in a good mood and getting my act together at the homestead too....lots of cleaning and giving to charity....there is so much STUFF that accumulates.......but now I have a bit more room, it's only the tip of the iceberg.

Hi to Lynnie24........congrats on the dinner and cake.....every positive action counts and you can make enough of those little positive actions outweigh the negative feelings.....hang in there and do something just for you today that makes you feel happy.

BBL, hi to everyone else too!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 11:53 AM   #6  
Starting over Spring 2011

Height: 5'10"

Hi, everyone,

I have not been posting because things have gotten pretty tough for me---just stress of finding work, finances, conflict with my husband, etc....but I definitely wanted to respond to you Lynnie. You can get through this. You have already shown how strong you are because you survived! I experienced the same thing, and began having flashbacks and everything. I have been working ever since to recover and heal. When I first remembered, there wasn't much knowledge out there about survivors of sexual abuse, so I got some "bad" help for awhile, but now I am healing. It is a journey and I promise you can heal. Things will start to make sense that never made sense before---like why you have panic attacks. I just want to really encourage you to take good care of you and do whatever it is you need to do to heal. Take care.
tkdkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 12:11 PM   #7  
Divine Gal

Good afternoon ladies!
Thank you for all your kind words of encouragement and support.I know I will survive this as well but it just seems like it will never end when i have bad days.

I have at least one major flashback a week and some little ones.Its rough dealing with all this past stuff.

Thanks again

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 12:13 PM   #8  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi all, just a quick post to tell everyone I'm thinking of them. This group is a strong group and I'm blessed to be part of it. Hugs to everyone.

I have the day off and I'm going to use my knitting machine. I want to finish a sweater I started several months ago for my trip to Alaska. But basically I'm spending a quiet day with my three dogs.

Take care and I'll chat with you later.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote