100 lb. Club - Weekly Journal Buddy Thread (6/6 to 13/6)

Jillegal
06-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Another Monday down - its great to start off the week well, isn't it? Good motivation to follow through the rest of the week. :smug: How'd everyone else do?

2 - 1c Kashi Good Friends cereal
1 - 1/2c 1% milk
Lunch
0 – large salad of lettuce, tomato, carrot, radish with
3 – shredded roast chicken (white meat) tossed with
1 – "Light" Italian dressing
2 – Yoplait Crème & Fruit blueberry yogurt
Dinner
7 – ¼ of a family size President's Choice extra-lean shepherds pie
3 – mushrooms, green peppers & onions sautéed in a little olive oil
Snacks
1 - seedless grapes
2 – medium banana
22 total

Beverages: 2 large mugs of tea, 2 500ml bottles of spring water, 2 cans of club soda, 2 small bottles of Perrier water

Exercise: 20 minute walk with dog in a.m., 45 minute walk with dog in evening

missaprylj
06-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Monday 6/6

B: Kashi/Milk

L: Egg white, shredded chicken, mozz omelette
2 Thin Mint cookies

Snack: Crackers w/ PB

D:
Sloppy Joe
Green Beans

Snack: Strawberries

Total: 1498

DishyFishy
06-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Mon 06/06:

Breakfast: Banana shake.
Lunch: 2 slices ham on 48 g whole-grain bread, broccoli florets.
Dinner: 3 oz chicken breast, 1 cup couscous, ½ cup peas, green beans, Silhouette mousse.
Nibbles: 50 g Munchies.
Drinks: 1 litre coffee, 2 litres water, 1 litre water with lime juice.

Total calories: 1116* (not incl. free veggies)

Exercise: 2 mile walk.

*I'll probably have another banana shake later which will bump that up to around 1366 or so. The bananas I have in are enormous! :D

synger
06-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Breakfast:
2 eggs, once over hard, in a little bit of butter
Everything bagel with nuefchatel cheese

Lunch:
Tuna salad with low fat mayo
broccoli, celery, carrots with a little blue cheese dressing
Low-fat Ritz crackers

Dinner:
2 slices pepperoni pizza
bottle of beer

Snacks:
Watermelon

Drinks:
water, tea

Calories:

Exercise:
none (still feeling under the weather)

Weigh2Goal
06-06-2005, 11:57 PM
Breakfast: 1 1/2 cup Honey nut cheerios with 1 cup skim milk

Lunch: 2 slices of chicken breast on 12 grain bread, fat free mayo and 4 leaves of romaine lettuce. 1 cup fat free cottage cheese

Dinner: 4 oz London broil with green beans/zuccine, and 1 cup steamed rice

Daily snacks: 1 banana and about 3 cups 94% fat free Healthy Pop kettle Korn

checked with WW points and it equals around 30 points

Water: 140 oz.

Exercise: my day off (did enough house work though to equal a good workout...LOL)

slimmingsi
06-07-2005, 06:25 AM
monday to tired to do anything ate anything i saw all day did a kettlebell work out 140 reps bit of skipping nothing to much just to warm up.

tuesday so far will be edited breakfast branflakes with milk yogurt 30mins on tread mill 30 mins cross trainer then a really gorgeous meal replacement bar worth 500 calories which is ok cos i burnt off 850 in my hour in the gym plus breakfast was a max of 300 so i'm still in deficite :D

CassandraA
06-07-2005, 08:11 AM
Monday was my treat day, I allowed myself 2500 calories and 45g fat. I pretty much pigged out, so next week, I think I'll make it 2300, and see how well that works.

6/6
Morning
-Nothing
Afternoon
-12" Chicken Breast Sub Half w/Cheese (subway), 2 Chocolate Twinkies, Orange Cream Soda
-1c Chocolate FF Frozen Yogurt (just bought this, and it's quite good :devil: )
Night
-1 Serving Mini Pretzels, 4 Gummy Worms
-Lean Cuisine Pepperoni Pizza, 4 Gummy Worms
Late
-Medium-Large Baked Potato w/4tbsp Light Sour Cream
-1/2c Chocolate FF Frozen Yogurt
Total: 2424 Calories, 40g Fat

Liquids: 3ltrs Water, 1ltr Flavored (carbonated) Water
Exercise: 20min Strength Training

BethC
06-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Here's the my food for Monday.... the PT on my knee is coming along and I actually did cardio slowly for 25 mins on Friday!!

6/6

2 - coffee
1 - 3 egg whites
3 - ww muffin

7 - grilled chicken salad
1 - dressing

1 - 1 pt bar
2 - coffee

6 - LC Chicken in peanut sauce
0 - sugar snap peas
2 - ff choc pudding
25 points (out of 28)

artist
06-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Tuesday

Porridge, coffee
Pasta with tomatoes, salmon flakes and spinach
Salmon, roast peppers and roast onions, ryvita
Banana and low fat natural yogurt
Ryvita and low fat laughing cow cheese

Hmmmm. A bit too much food, and not enough exercise...

20 min walk.

Jillegal
06-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Looking good, people! :) There's still quite a few regulars missing though. :( If you're not posting, but still doing fine - great! If you're struggling though ... please don't hide, we want to help! :yes:

2 - 1c Kashi Good Friends cereal
1 - 1/2c 1% milk
Lunch
0 – fresh spinach, sprinkled with
3 – drained flaked tuna (water packed) and
0 – sliced fresh mushrooms, all tossed with
1 – light balsamic vinaigrette
Dinner
4 – fillet of sole (grilled with lemon and capers)
3 – small red potato (sliced) nuked with Spanish onion rings
2 – Becel margarine (melted over potato & onions)
1 – yellow beans (steamed) with pimento
Snacks
2 – Yoplait Crème & Fruit blueberry yogurt
2 – medium banana
21 total (1 under target)

Beverages: 1 large mug of tea, 2 500ml bottles of spring water, 1ltr lime-flavoured mineral water, 2 small bottles of Perrier water

Exercise: 20 minute walk with dog in am, approx. 1 hr. kicking soccer ball around schoolfield with G, girls and dog

P.S. - Hope you're feeling better, Synger!

missaprylj
06-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Today was not so good... I don't know what I was thinking today. :shrug: Tomorrow will be better!

B: 1/2 flatbread with tomato, mozz
Dried apricots
L: Flatbread with tomato, mozz
banana
strawberries
ice cream bar
S: Rice cake, a few triscuits
D: Spaghetti w/meatballs, salad, bread, a small piece of cake
S: Skim Latte and a medium cookie
Total: 1890 :no:

DishyFishy
06-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Tues 07/06:

Lunch: 3 oz chicken on 84 g whole-grain bun, green salad.
Dinner: Home-made chili-con-carne, 1½ cup rice.
Nibbles: Ice lolly.
Drinks: 500 ml coffee, 3 litres water, 355 ml FF cappuccino.

Total kcals: 1453 (not incl. free veggies)

Exercise: 2½ mile walk.

BethC
06-08-2005, 07:39 AM
Here's my food from yesterday, it's finally getting hot here in NYC, I didn't even feel like eating.... that doesn't last long though :)

6/7

2 - Coffee
4 - 2 eggs
3 - bacon
2 - WW toast
1 - 1 pt bar
5 - Zone Mint bar
2 - coffee
3 - can of tuna
3 - ww bread
2 - lite mayo
27 points (out of 28)

Have a great day everyone!

synger
06-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Tuesday, feeling better and back at work.

Breakfast:

Cottage cheese
granola bar

Lunch:
roast turkey
collard greens
green beans
roasted squash
macaroni and cheese
(I love our cafeteria. They have a pay-by-the ounce food bar and they ususally have roasted or baked meats and lots of veggies. And I can have half a cup of mac and cheese without eating a whole plate full, and satisfy my craving for this eat-in-moderation (once-forbidden) comfort food)

Dinner:
2 slices pepperoni pizza

Snacks throughout the day:
apple
glass of milk
half a slice of ww bread with butter

Drinks:
Water, mint tea, coffee with creamer

Calories:

Exercise:
2 stairs down, 1 stair up, 30 minutes walking, an hour of housecleaning

Sandi
06-08-2005, 12:00 PM
No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Will be back soon.

Love Ya!!!!

howie6267
06-08-2005, 01:08 PM
I went crazy last night. It's been so long since I even had an urge to stop on the way home and get fast food. Last night the craving just hit me big time. I gave in. Todays a new day though and I'm not going to let that one meal set me back.

Tuesday

Kashi w/blueberries and milk

PB&J
Banana
carrots

Tomato and onion wrap w/light Mayo

Subway turkey sub
ice cream cone

Cheese burger
fries
coke

ice cream
Calories 3260
fat 110 g
water 160 oz

Jillegal
06-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Sigh - I finally have a chance to rag on someone and he's all contrite and promising not to falter again! Oh well, I'll let it go this time, Howie, but if I don't have a good report at the end of today, it's no holds barred! :s: (By the way, did the cheeseburger, fries and coke live up to your craving expectations or did you get heartburn and feel like crap afterwards? ;) ) As for you, Ms Sandi, :coach: Enough with the "will be back soon" - GET BACK HERE NOW!!

howie6267
06-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Well it was good. However I could not believe the amount of salt that was in it. Plus it was so greasy. It did have a good taste but I could not help thinking how many of those things I used to shove in and not think a thing about it. It was eye opening and something I will not buy for another good long while. One thing was good I did not stop at Mcdonalds then Burger King and then Wendys. That's what I used to do. I really had a problem.

Jillegal
06-08-2005, 02:51 PM
It's the drive-thrus, I tell ya! I mean if you actually had to park the car, get out, go in and stand in line to order, do you think you'd be as likely to succumb to fast food? As much as fast food outlets have contributed to the obesity rate, I have to believe the "convenience" of drive-thrus has compounded it. Well, I guess I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I'm even happier that it made you reflect on a past you have no intention of re-visiting! :)

P.S. - Good job on not letting it snowball into a triple fast-food threat ;)

artist
06-08-2005, 05:29 PM
Howie - congrats on keeping it to a one-time fast food fix....

I'm a bit happier with myself today - went to the pool for the first time in way-too-long....

Porridge, skimmed milk, banana, coffee
Salmon, roast onions and peppers, ryvita
Low fat natural yogurt and banana
Mushroom soup
Salmon, roast onions and peppers, pickled cucumber, ryvita
FF greek yogurt, blackberries, banana

20 mins walk
15 mins swim

Jillegal
06-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Good job on making it to the pool today, Claire!

1 – 1/2c Kashi Good Friends (woo hoo, box is finished!!) mixed with
1 – 1/2c Bran Flakes (don't tell G I dipped into his cereal :s: )
1 - 1/2c 1% milk
Lunch
0 – huge salad bar salad * with
2 – few pieces of shelled walnut halves and
2 – chopped crab meat, all tossed with
1 – Balsamic vinaigrette
Dinner
6 – Beans and rice (with tomato and garlic)
2 – melba toast rounds
2 – 1c skim milk
Snacks
2 – Yoplait Crème & Fruit raspberry yogurt
2 – medium banana
22 total

* mixed greens, radicchio, sliced mushrooms, grape tomatoes, green onions

Beverages: 1 large mug of tea, 2 500ml bottles of spring water, 1tr lemon-flavoured mineral water, 3 cans of club soda

Exercise: 20 minute morning walk with dog, 1-1/2hr. league badminton

missaprylj
06-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Wednesday 6/8

Yogurt, banana, strawberry smoothie

2 rice cakes

PB & J
Dried Fruit
Small piece chocolate cake

Wheat Bread
2 eggs
4 veggie/sausage links
1 slice of cheese

2 Thin Mints

Total: 1303:)

CassandraA
06-08-2005, 11:59 PM
6/7
Morning
-Nothing
Afternoon
-Plain Chicken Sandwich, Small Vanilla Ice Cream Cone (DQ)
-6 Gummy Worms
Night
-30 Mini Pretzels
-Broccoli & Cheddar Potatoes TV Dinner, Rice Cake
Late
-FF Hotdog w/FF Cheese, 1c Chocolate FF Frozen Yogurt
Total: 1364 Calories, 19g Fat

Liquids: 3ltrs Water, 1/2ltr Flavored (carbonated) Water
Exercise: 0.5 Miles

6/8
Morning
-Nothing
Afternoon
-Chicken Sandwich w/FF Cheese, Rice Cake
-1/3c Chocolate Pudding w/Skim Milk w/ 1/3c FF Cool Whip
-1/2c Pineapple, 30 Mini Pretzels
Night
-2 Whole Eggs, 2 Egg Whites, 2 pieces Toast (plain)
-Yogurt
Late
-Nothing
Total: 1113 Calories, 15g Fat

Liquids: 3ltrs Water, 1/2ltr Flavored (carbonated) Water
Exercise: 20min Strength Training

taekwondomom
06-09-2005, 02:13 AM
I've been trying to eat 3 meals and at least 2 snacks per day. Most days I am happy just to get in 3 meals. I am very bad about skipping meals. Have made improvment the last two weeks however. Hope that posting here will help me get even better. Not worrying about too much about what I eat at this time, just trying to get used to eating frequently. As long as I buy good food, I'll eat good food. Right? Anyway, here's what I ate today.

6/8
Breakfast: 1 cup Life cereal with 1/3 vanilla soymilk and 1 medium sliced banana

Lunch: HUGE salad made with 3 cups romaine and boston lettuce, 6 super thin slices of turkey breast, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, (too much) low-fat ranch and french dressings.

Dinner: Turkey breast (6 super thin slices) and 2 slices low-fat pepperjack cheese sandwich on white bread (Natural Ovens Bakery Better White Bread. I love the bread made by this company. Like homemade! They make an awesome whole wheat bread with ground flax seed in it too. Natural ingredients: unrefined and low glycemic index and "good fats". I love their ww bagels, cookies, and granola bars. Plus they are made by a company here in Wisconsin!)

Snack: two 'smores (been eating too many 'smores lately), couple of marshmallows and stray pieces of chocolate.

Beverages: 2 cups vanilla soy milk, 1 1/2 cup choc. soy milk (first time having soy milk. actually quite tastey), 4 (500 ml)16.9 oz bottles water, 20 oz peach flavored calorie free carbonated beverage

Not too bad of a day. Need to get more fruits and vegetables.

SuchAPrettyFace
06-09-2005, 02:55 AM
I'm not missing, just tired of thinking about food all the time.

The scale has not been nice to me, sitting at one spot. My clothes felt looser at first, my body felt a little sleeker, but no reward on the scale. I know, I am usually the one to say "You can't base your self-worth on a scale reading". But WTF??? I did, and continue to do, everything the nutritionist said to do. She said we would be getting some weight off me quickly. I paid $100 I absolutely DID. NOT. HAVE. Only to stay the same weight for 3 f:censored:ing weeks???!?!?!?! I don't weigh in until tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same. If it's not, you have my grand high permission to give me an old-school Jilly-style ***-kicking.

I'm tired of reading food labels & tired of writing down everything that goes into my mouth. I'm tired of fighting fitday over half a f:censored:ing hamburger bun. I'm tired of explaining to my mother that sugar = carbs, so no I can't have whatever dessert concoction she has cooked up this week. And she just won't quit!!! Ice cream, pound cake, pudding whisked into Cool Whip, fruit, milkshakes, etc. But that's a WHOLE other show, Ricki.

So, I am here. Check out my eating at the link in the bottom of my posts. :kickcan:

artist
06-09-2005, 03:47 AM
SAPF

I am feeling for you.......really.....the constant effort is tiring and demanding, and its particularly demoralising when the scales are not playing ball. What can I say? Go by how you feel, not by the scale. Throw the scale away. You are doing your body so much good by eating healthily..........

As to the measuring. It is perfectly possible to lose weight without all the measuring - I'm not a measuring kind of gal, and I do just fine on that. I stick to some key principles, and it works for me. I do submit my consumption for Jill's scrutiny on this thread - and that really helps keep me on the straight and narrow....

Just hang on in there, keep doing what you are doing, and think of all the health benefits.....and the loosening clothes.....

BethC
06-09-2005, 08:15 AM
Here's my food from yesterday. My knee is much better and I seem to have developed a huge crush on my physical therapist :o , which certainly makes PT much more interesting...

6/8
1 - 3 egg whites
3 - WW muffin
2 - coffee
7 - grilled chicken salad
1 - dressing
2 - coffee
2 - ww toast
2 - sliced turkey
2 - slice of cheese
1 - mayo
2 - ff pudding
25 points (out of 28)

Have a great day everyone!

Weigh2Goal
06-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Here's what I ate yesterday...

anything that wasn't nailed down :eek:. I have had a rough 2 days. I have been doing well until the day before yesterday. I am commited today though :) ! I use to have things in the house that I would allow my daughter to eat, but I couldn't. This morning I decided, if it is unhealty for me, it is unhealthy for her :nono:! I just now gave all of it to my neighbor. I weigh in tomorrow and I don't think I am gonna like what the scales says :no:, but what else can I expect when I go off of my plan?
Here's to a great rest of the week.

synger
06-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Breakfast:

yogurt
granola bar

Lunch:
baked fish
spinach
cabbage
whipped sweet potatoes
(Have I told you that I love our cafeteria?)

Dinner:
A can of Chef-Boy-Ar-Dee ravioli (was in a REAL hurry to get out to choir practice)

apple
2 cups of milk
peach

Drinks:
Water, coffee with creamer

Calories:

Exercise:
4 blocks walking, 3 stairs up, 2 stairs down, 15 minutes gardening, 30 minutes swimming (first time in the pool this year, and BOY was it fun!!)

Jillegal
06-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Aimee, my dear - believe me I know how it is to be fed up with obsessing over food (I've been at this FOREVER you know and am not yet where I want to be). I know what its like to hit plateaus that make you want to jump off a cliff (but you're probably right about your clothes being looser - no doubt you've lost some inches). Claire said it best: Your health is improved by eating well and while your body is not co-operating right now, it HAS to catch up to what you've been doing eventually - it just has to!

Yes, I'm damn sick of writing down everything I eat, sick of planning each and every meal, even sick of coming to this forum sometimes (even though that's momentary as there's always something here that ends up being of compelling interest ;) ) BUT, its something we have to do - at least until we've got it under control and then (hopefully) we can be like Bev and Julie and do it all naturally without having to obsess. I can't wait for that day, but in the meantime I'm going to take a few minutes out of my day to record what I eat, a few minutes to read nutritional labels and a few minutes to plan my meals. That still leaves about 23-1/2hrs daily to live my life. C'mon, you KNOW there's a lot more going on in our lives than doing THIS!

As for your Mother...hmmm, are you a child who depends on Mummy to supply your food? Do you have to eat what she puts in front of you? Can you put your lips together and form the words "No, thanks" when she offers desserts? You're a grownup now (chronologically if not emotionally :p), so stop trying to change your Mummy's ways and be responsible to your adult self. So there - is your butt stinging?

Jilly
xo

P.S. - if you have a loss tomorrow, I expect an apology for all the whining :s:

P.P.S. - WeightoGoal - take note, I'm the designated board b*tch and if you don't smarten up, you're next! :devil:

howie6267
06-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Watch out Jill’s on a roll.

My little fast food blunder has shown me how easy it would be to slip back into that life style. The cravings are back and now I'll have to fight them for the next week. No more fast food burgers for me.

I know writing it all down is a pain but it sure does help to keep you on track. The way I see it is if I am not obsessing about food and writing it down and eating healthy then I'm obsessing about food and going to drive thru’s and eating unhealthy. Plus obsessing about why I can't lose weight. Either way we obsess about food. So I'll stick with the writing it all down.

kashi w/blueberries

Chicken Salad Sandwich
Sugar free peanut butter cup
Banana
apple

2 cheese and tomato wraps
yogurt
2 banana

Pria protien bar

DishyFishy
06-09-2005, 01:27 PM
I don't know how any of you get along with FitDay; you must have an incredible amount of patience. I tried it for a few days but quickly pegged it as one of the most frustrating sites I've ever come across. :rolleyes: I keep a write-on-wipe-off sheet on the fridge and transfer the details to a couple of Excel spreadsheets. I make a lot of use of CalorieKing (http://www.calorieking.com/foods/), (thanks, Gardenwife!) and their pocket guide, and really, I spend very little time actually recording stuff.

Weds 08/06:

Lunch: Home-made chili-con-carne, 1 cup rice, green salad.
Dinner: 4 oz home-made sirloin burger in 84 g bun, green salad.
Snacks: ½ cup 2% cottage cheese, 2 thin slices ham, 8 Wheatine crackers.
Drinks: 500 ml coffee, 2½ litres water, 500 ml green tea.

Total kcals: 1249 (not incl. free veggies)

Exercise: 3½ mile walk.

howie6267
06-09-2005, 07:09 PM
I did not care much for Fitday either. I like just using my spreadsheet.

DishyFishy
06-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Right there with you, Howie. I rarely have much good to say about Micro$oft, :rolleyes: but their spreadsheet proggy makes it so easy to keep track. And the best thing is, I can easily customise it to calculate what I want it to: kcals, fat grammes, miles walked, etc..

Thurs 09/06:

Breakfast: Banana shake, 3 thin slices ham.
Lunch: Home-made chili-con-carne, 1 cup rice, green salad.
Dinner: 3½ oz chicken breast, 1½ cups rice, ½ cup peas.
Nibbles: None. ( :smug: Resisted the temptation to welly into hubby's pretzels.)
Drinks: 500 ml coffee, 2½ litres water, 355 ml tin diet pop, 750 ml bottle Henkell Trocken sparkling wine. Well, it is a water-based beverage, and grapes are a fruit! :halffull:

Total kcals: 1598 (not incl. free veggies)
Whew... that was close! Now... what can I scoff for 2 kcals? I believe I have just enough left to fit a Tic-Tac in...! :spin:

Exercise: 2.2 mile walk.

cecilyisworking
06-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Jilly, you rock! I felt the sting way over here... I've been hosting my very own pity party (plenty of "whine", no cheese). Thanks for the smack!

taekwondomom
06-09-2005, 11:20 PM
June 9, 2005
Today was an OK day. I was grumpy! Probably because tomorrow is Friday and my weekend starts. I work all weekend! I hate the weekends. Spend all week putting the house in order but by Saturday night my family has it trashed again! ARRRRGGGGH! My major frustration! I don't expect it to be perfect: I expect the toys picked up, dishes washed, dining/kitchen room floors swept and the table wiped off. That's it. Anyway, here's my food for today.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup cracklin oat bran/1/2 Kashi Lean with vanilla soymilk. (Vanilla soymilk really rocks on cereal!)
Snack: 1 large golden delicious apple with peanut butter/cream cheese dip. (Snack was shared with my childlings. I ate about 1/2 the apple.)
Lunch: Oops!
Snack: 20 Kashi multigrain snack crackers
Dinner: 1 1/2 cup one pot pasta. Whole wheat rotini with marinara and 7 Italian style meatballs. 3 chedder-garlic mini biscuits
Beverages: 6 oz vanilla soymilk, 18 oz choc. soymilk, 3 500ml bottles water, 1 20 oz peach flavored sparkling water
Exercise: "8 Minute Moves" from the book by Jorge Cruise, 40 minutes Tae Bo

Jillegal
06-10-2005, 01:41 AM
I felt the sting way over here...Thanks for the smack!

Glad to help, Cecily, but I won't be convinced that it did until I see your postings! Don't let me down ;)

2 - Yoplait Creme & Fruit Strawberry yogurt
1 - Weight Watchers 60% whole wheat bread (2 slices, toasted)
2 - 1tbsp. peanut butter
Lunch
0 - plate of sliced beefsteak tomatoes topped with black pepper and
2 - calorie-reduced feta cheese
2 - whole wheat melba toast rounds
2 - seedless watermelon and canteloupe chunks
Dinner
5 - spiced couscous with pinto beans, tomatoes and garlic
2 - flaked tuna with celery and lemon juice
0 - side spinach salad with
1 - sliced fresh mushrooms and
1 - light basalmic vinaigrette
Snack
1 - two arrowroot cookies (with my tea)
21 points

Beverages: 1ltr bottle of lime flavoured mineral water, 2 small bottles of Perrier water, 2 500ml bottles of spring water, one mug of tea

Exercise: 20 minute morning walk and 45 minute late evening walk.

CassandraA
06-10-2005, 02:15 AM
6/9
Morning
-Nothing
Afternoon
-Turkey & Mashed Potatoes (TV Dinner), 3/4c of Chocolate Pudding w/Skim Milk w/ 3/4c FF Cool Whip
Night
-1 1/4c Beef Veggie Stew, 2 slices Bread, 1c Cocoa Puffs (dry)
-1c Chocolate FF Frozen Yogurt
Late
-2 Tuna Sandwiches (1 tbsp tuna, each) w/FF Cheese
-1/2c Chocolate FF Frozen Yogurt
Total: 1645 Calories, 17g Fat

Liquids: 3ltrs Water, 1 1/2ltrs Flavored (carbonated) Water

SuchAPrettyFace
06-10-2005, 03:02 AM
Claire: Thank you for reminding me why I am here, above all. The health reasons. That is why I went to see the dietician in the first place. I have a scale here but never use it. I always weigh in @ the gym, keeps me honest & then my weight doesn't fluctuate & drive me crazy.

Beth: bowwww chikka wakka chikka, tell us more about the PT. ;)

Jilly: I will take that *** kicking now. I lost 2# since my last weigh in. Thank you for putting it in perspective about the time. I have plenty of time, it just feels pointless when you're not seeing any results.

As for my mom, ever since my temp job ended last month (no $), coupled w/my stepfather being deployed, we eat together a lot. She hates being alone, and eating alone. She is just trying to be nice, but at the same time, she is emotional eating b/c she misses her husband and would like an eating buddy I think. I ALWAYS say no to her & remind her that what she is offering is full of sugar & sugar = carbs. Also, you have to remember, this is the woman who congratulated me for losing 50# & getting down to 280 by offering me brownies. And who asks guests if they want something & plops it on their plate before waiting for an answer from that person. And then gets mad if that 7 year old person won't finish all their food. :mad: :rolleyes: So, in conclusion, I am sorry for whining.

Howie: Yeah, I know. If I'm going to obsess about something it might as well be healthy eating.

Today:
1 can diet lemon pepsi

2 eggs, scrambled w/chives & tomato
1 low carb garden vegetable tortilla w/2 Veggie Slices, pepper jack flavor
2 butterball turkey sausages
2 tbsp sour cream
1/2 liter water

1/3 cup white rice
1 cup beef w/broccoli
1 chicken eggroll
32 oz water

1 serving cape cod salt & pepper potato chips
1 serving trail mix

1/2 cup all bran extra fiber
1/2 pint blackberries
1 cup light soymilk

artist
06-10-2005, 03:05 AM
Thursday

Porridge, skimmed milk, coffee
2 apples
Gazpacho, sushi (OK, OK, an odd combo I know, but those just happen to be 2 of may favourite foods, and they are both very good for you!)
Quark, pickled cucumber, sweet chilli sauce
Salmon, roast peppers and onions, ryvita
FF greek yogurt, strawberries

40 minute walk

BethC
06-10-2005, 08:18 AM
Hi everyone, I have PT today at noon, I feel ridiculous acting like a high-schooler over him. :)

He is cute, and I just love when he streches me out on the mat... :flame:

Anyway, so I can focus on work until noon, here's my food from yesterday... weigh-in's tomorrow.

6/9/05

1 - 3 egg whites
3 - WW muffin
2 - coffee
7 - bacon (there was a breakfast meeting, the smell got to me)
5 - zone mint bar
1 - chocolate
2 - coffee
2- turkey
2 - ww toast
2 - cheese
1 - mayo
5 - ice cream
32 points - 5 over for the day

Have a great day and weekend everyone, we're off to Lancaster, PA for a "Day out with Thomas" (the Tank Engine). I'm a little concerned about Lancaster, I love Whoopie Pies (round Devil Dog thingy) and there's alot of food, but I'll be ok.

synger
06-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Yesterday we had our office potluck breakfast, and I knew the menu ahead of time. So I planned, knowing there'd be bacon and sweet rolls and all sorts of things that would tempt me to eat more than I should. So I ended up eating a lot of little bits of things -- a few bites of grits, a few bites of eggs, only two slices of bacon (rather than the six I could easily have scarfed down). And I ate fairly light the rest of the day. I was rather surprised that it came in under 1800 calories, but I'm not complaining.

Tip: Cantalope goes a long way in filling a person up before the eggs and bacon come out.

As to Fitday, I use it and haven't had much trouble with it. I use it because I need to be able to access it from both work and home, or I'll forget and put it off and not do it. I may look into programs for my PDA, but for now, Fitday works. Plus, I can link it for folks, like you or my doctor, to help keep me "honest".

Breakfast:

(office potluck breakfast -- LOTS of temptation)
half a salmon patty
2 slices of bacon (boy, did I want more!)
1 slice of turkey bacon
two bites of scrambled eggs
grits
cantalope
orange juice

Lunch:
chicken noodle soup
salad with green leafies, spinach, raw veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery), garbanzo beans, and a bit of lowfat ranch dressing

Dinner:
Meat and Mud (lean hamburger, onions, celery in gravy over egg noodles)
sauteed mushrooms
raw nibbles (carrots celery)

Drinks:
water, mint tea

Calories:

Exercise:
8 blocks walking, 3 stairs up, 2 stairs down

artist
06-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Oh, joyful day, its the End Of The Week....

Baked potato, prawns, greek salad
FF greek yogurt, blackberries, bananas
Basil and tomato soup
Ryvita, quark, sweet chilli sauce, pickled cucumber
Low-fat hot chocolate

25 min walk

missaprylj
06-10-2005, 10:48 PM
Friday 6/10

Scrambled Egg
Cheddar
Mini-Bagel

Shrimp Jambalaya
Popcorn
Dried Fruit
Small ice cream cone

Shrimp Jambalaya
3 rice cakes
1 bar of Kit Kat

Total: 1429

cecilyisworking
06-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Glad to help, Cecily, but I won't be convinced that it did until I see your postings! Don't let me down ;)

I'm here, I'm here! Okay. My first post...

Breakfast:
2 eggs
1 slice whole wheat toast, dry
1 Tbsp peanut butter

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich (Turkey, lettuce, tomato, mustard, 2 slices whole wheat bread)
1 small apple

Dinner:
Black beans and salsa
Spinach salad (1 Tbsp salad dressing, tomatoes)

Snacks:
1 oz frosted mini-wheats
small bag animal crackers (forgot about these and ate the mini-wheats. Drat.)

Not nearly enough water (I need to work on my Diet Coke addiction, but I'm taking baby steps right now)

Exercise: 6 flights of stairs (Unfortunately forgot the afore-mentioned "baby step" rule and almost keeled over!)

Food I wanted, but AVOIDED today: Huge chocolate chip cookie and potato chips in the boxed lunch in my lunch meeting today. Doughnuts brought in by evil co-worker. Peanut M & M's offered by evil co-worker #2.

SuchAPrettyFace
06-11-2005, 12:45 AM
Beth--he sounds dreamy! :cloud9:

Jilly--you will have a response shortly. ;)

Everyone else--you guys are doing great! :)

Today:

1/2 liter water
1 bag hickory smoked beef jerky
2 servings cape cod tato chips :(
1 can diet lemon pepsi

8 oz coffee over ice

1 serving tater tots
1 tbsp dip
1 hamburger w/muenster cheese
3/4 cup white bean/spinach/bacon/onion thingy

16 oz watermelon slushie

2 oz blueberry nectar + 2 oz vanillacuddy's = YUMMM :love:

DishyFishy
06-11-2005, 01:33 AM
Fri 10/06:

Breakfast: ½ cup plain 2% yogurt, 2 thin ham slices on 38 g whole-grain bread.
Afternoon Nibbles: 3 oz cashews, 3 oz pretzels, 2 oz gouda.
Dinner: 3 oz salmon fillet, 1½ oz couscous, 1 cup peas.
Drinks: 500 ml coffee, 2 litres water, 350 ml black tea, 1½ litres diet tonic water with lime juice.

Total kcals: 1598

Exercise: 2.1 mile walk.

Jillegal
06-11-2005, 01:41 AM
Welcome Cecily - great first "eats" posting (now keep it up!) :s:

Be kind in your response, SAPF :p

Very good "first day of summer vacation" eats for you, Apryl! ;)

Good job everyone else (nothing for me to rant over) :)

As for me...it was an extremely stressful day. Didn't do the best nutritionally (veggie, fruit was MIA), but I doubt I "went over". Had to estimate my points because I didn't personally prepare anything I ate - didn't have much variety to choose from, either. Didn't have any water until early evening, but then guzzled a gallon or so (we're having crazy heatwave weather here and its only early June - in Canada no less!! Must be the work of the :devil: ! As for exercise - zilch (no opportunity, honest) :^:

Breakfast: coffee with cream (1 point for approx. 1tbsp cream)
Lunch: cafeteria tuna salad sandwich on whole wheat (bread - 4 points, tuna - 2 points, mayo (presumably) - 2 points), diet Coke (0 points)
Dinner: cafeteria turkey sandwich on whole wheat (bread - 4 points, turkey - 2 points, butter? margarine? - 2 points), diet Snapple (1 point)
Evening: coffee with cream (1 point for cream). Approx. point total: 19

CassandraA
06-11-2005, 01:46 AM
6/10
Morning
-Nothing
Afternoon
-Tuna Sandwich (1 tbsp) w/FF Cheese, 15 Junior Mints
-10 Junior Mints
Night
-4.5oz Skinless Chicken Breast, 10 Pretzels
14 Junior Mints, 3 Rice Cakes
Late
-4 Pieces of a Hershey Bar
-2 FF Hotdogs w/FF Cheese, 1c Chocolate FF Frozen Yogurt
Total: 1495 Calories, 21g Fat

Liquids: 3ltrs Water, 1ltr Flavored (carbonated) Water

taekwondomom
06-11-2005, 03:38 AM
Friday June 10
Over slept today. Sweet Charles let me sleep in again while he got up with the kids. Nice of him but it throws my whole day off kilter.
Anyway, here's what I ate today.

breakfast-nada
snack1-nada
lunch-1 1/2 cup one pot pasta with 6 meatballs
snack2-nada
dinner- 2 oz turkey on whole wheat bread with 2 slices low-fat pepperjack cheese
afterwork meal-2 cups turkey, red/yellow pepper/carrot stir fry and brown rice
treat-5 dove dark chocolates

beverages: 2 20 oz bottles peach sparkling beverage, 2 500 ml bottles water, cup of raspberry leaf tea with 2 packets stevia and splash of soymilk

exercise: 8 minute moves and 1 mile bike ride (wheeee!)

Still skimping on the veggies and fruits...I should and could work a bit more calcium in there too.

DishyFishy
06-11-2005, 02:24 PM
I should and could work a bit more calcium in there too. I make up a banana shake for my breakfast with 0% milk and/or plain yogurt to work fruit and calcium into my diet. I don't take milk in tea or coffee, and I certainly can't drink it on its own. :barf: I really like the shake as it's quick and easy and surprisingly filling.

artist
06-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Saturday

Mackerel in spicy tomato and vegetable sauce, cauliflower, sweet potatoes
Melon, satsumas
Strawberries, banana ff greek yogurt
Cauliflower, pickled cucumber, quark, sweet chilli sauce
Ryvita, quark, sweet chilli sauce

40 min walk

Weigh2Goal
06-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Breakfast
Honey nut cheerios
skim milk

Snack
banana
ff yogurt

Lunch
Turkey
romaine
whole wheat bread

Snack
apple

Dinner
chicken breast
steamed rice
beets

Snack

20 min workout so far
108 oz of water so far

Jillegal
06-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Good job, everyone (especially you, Weigh2Goal - right back on track)!

Breakfast
1 - Weight Watchers 60% whole wheat bread, 2 slices toasted
2 - 1tbsp. peanut butter
Lunch
2 - watermelon
1 - seedless grapes
2 - Yoplait yogurt (field berries)
2 - Pillers turkey bites (2)
Dinner
3 - Schneiders all beef hotdog (with onion and mustard)
2 - hot dog roll
1 - sliced green and red peppers, dipped in
1 - low-fat ranch dressing
2 - watermelon
Snacks
2 - can of light beer
2 - cheesies (1/2 serving)
23 points total (used 1 flex point)

Beverages: 1 large mug tea, 2 500ml bottles of water, 1ltr. low sodium club soda, 1 can of light beer

Exercise: None - unless extreme sweating in the heat while watching the kids swim in the pool counts.

cecilyisworking
06-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Breakfast:
1 serving frosted mini-wheats (ever weigh out 1 serving?! Before I cared, I must have had 3-4 servings in one bowl full. LOVE my digital food scale!)
1/2 c. blueberries
Skim milk

Lunch:
1 egg
1 whole wheat pita
1.5 cups broccoli (I'm probably weird, but it's my favorite. I could eat the whole gigantic bag)
1/2 tsp. butter
1 fat free yogurt (Dannon Light N' Fit w/ Fiber-- stay away from the apple kind. :barf: Peach is good)

Dinner:
Spinach salad (1 tbsp dressing, 1/2 cup kidney beans, tomatoes)
1 oz honey whole wheat pretzels
1 serving fat free cottage cheese

4 huge glasses of water (a big step for me! new rule: 1 for every Diet Coke I drink)

30 minute walk

All in all, a GREAT day! :cb:

DishyFishy
06-12-2005, 12:59 AM
I'm with you, Cecily. I couldn't live without my digital kitchen scale.

Sat 11/06:

Breakfast: Banana shake (½ cup plain 2% yogurt, ½ cup 0% milk, 5½ oz banana, dash vanilla extract).
Lunch: 3 thin slices ham on 64 g whole-grain bread, green salad with 1 tblsp. sliced almonds.
Dinner: 5 oz home-made burger in 86 g bun, onion fried in 1 tsp. veg. oil, ½ oz cheddar.
Nibbles: Ice lolly, 2 oz pretzels.
Drinks: 500 ml black coffee, 3 litres water, 475 ml FF cappuccino, 355 ml tin diet pop.

Total kcals: 1444 (not incl. free veggies)

Exercise: 2.7 mile walk.

famograham
06-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Cecily, You're not weird in my book, broccoli is my favourite too!!
If I'm eating on a dinner plate or a medium sized lunch plate, half the plate is broccoli (2-3 cups) and the starch and meat take up the other two thirds.

We probably eat broccoli for dinner three time a week...love it..and the kids do too which is so awesome!

Just thought I'd let you know there's more of us out there...:lol:

Linda ;)

howie6267
06-12-2005, 12:32 PM
I did lousy Friday but really good yesterday and doing great today.

Friday

Egg McMuffin

ice cream
Chicken Salad Sandwich
apple

General Tso chicken
egg roll
crab rangoon

Gum drops

Pizza

Saturday

kashi w/ blueberries

Yogurt
apple
banana

kashi w/ banana

Cheese wrap w/ tomato

kashi w/ blueberries

Chicken breast

artist
06-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Sunday

OK, I am congratulating myself on 2 good things today....

1) I went swimming for 30 mins...and at quite a serious pace, too...I have really been slacking off on the exercise front, so I am really glad that I did this

2) I went to the movies (Mr an Mrs Smith....completely ridiculous, but made me laugh), and despite the smell of food all around me, did not eat a morsel.

Blackberries, strawberries, ff greek yogurt
Satsuma
Mackerel in spicy vegetable sauce, sweet potato
Banana, low fat natural yogurt

DishyFishy
06-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Good for you, Claire! :high:

Howie, the way you get straight back on track after having an off day is an inspiration. :yes:

Sun 12/06:

Breakfast: Banana shake (½ cup plain 2% yogurt, ½ cup 0% milk, 6 oz banana, dash vanilla extract).
Lunch: 3 thin slices ham on 66 g whole-grain bread, green salad with 1 tblsp. sliced almonds.
Dinner: 3 oz chicken breast, 2 oz whole-wheat couscous, 1 cup peas.
Nibbles: 2 ice lollies (50 kcals each).
Drinks: 500 ml coffee, 3 litres water.

Total kcals: 1459 (not incl. free veggies)

Exercise: 2.95 mile walk.

taekwondomom
06-12-2005, 08:47 PM
I make up a banana shake for my breakfast... I really like the shake as it's quick and easy and surprisingly filling.

Sounds yummy. What all goes into it?
(always looking for an excuse to have a shake for breakfast! :)

taekwondomom
06-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Food for Sunday 6/12

breakfast: 1 slice whole wheat bread with 2 TBS peanutbutter

snack1-nothing

lunch: Kashi Go Lean "oatmeal raisin cookie" bar (first time I had one of these-YUM! and very very filling with all that protein and fiber)

snack2-nothing

dinner: 1 brat w/bun (ketchup, onions), 1 turkey hotdog w/bun (ketchup, onions), 1/2 cup potato salad, 1 cup baked beans. 2 roasted marshmallows

beverages: 20 oz sprite, 12 oz low fat vanilla soymilk, 2 20 oz bottles of water (so far)

Still ignoring the fruits and veggies and it isn't because I don't have any in the house, I do and lots! Salad, baby carrots, broccoli, celery, raisins, apples, oranges, grapes, fruit cups and applesauce. I have no excuses, I just haven't been eating them! Tomorrow I will eat at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables. YUM!

Exercise: Today is my day off from exercise. Although I did work 6 1/2 hours today, on my feet and walking the whole time. (I'm a server and Sunday mornings are busy, busy, busy!!!) I'll have to wear my pedometer next Sunday, I'm curious how many steps I get at work.
I miss my daily exercise though-can't believe I am saying that!
Tomorrow I have Tae Kwon Do (yay!). Only 15 days until I test for my orange belt! I am so excited!

Sheila53
06-12-2005, 09:23 PM
We'll hold you to that, Laura! :) The instructor in my circuit training class challenged us to eat 5 servings this weekend (she said that includes 1.5 cups of vegetables--lettuce doesn't count) so I've been scarfing down the good stuff. And enjoying it, too. This time of year is a great one to get fresh fruits and veggies. Did discover this weekend that it's a lot easier to get the fruits in than it is to get the veggies in, especially if lettuce doesn't count.

Jillegal
06-12-2005, 09:23 PM
1 - Weight Watchers 60% whole wheat bread, toasted (2 slices)
2 - 1tbsp. peanut butter
1 - seedless grapes
2 - Yoplait blueberry yogurt
Lunch/Dinner (eaten together)
0 - celery sticks
1 - carrot sticks
1 - "Light" salad dressing (to dip veggies in)
1 - watermelon
1 - canteloupe
3 - small piece of french stick
5 - dumplings (shrimp & pork in won ton wrapping - boiled)
0 - soy sauce
2 - low-fat frozen yogurt
Snack
4 - 2 glasses of raspberry lemonade
24 total (used 2 flex points)

Beverages: I drank a 2ltr bottle of club soda today in less than 1/2hr! 1 500ml bottle water, 2 glasses of raspberry lemonade.

Exercise: None (again) :rolleyes:. My excuse is the continuance of the freak heatwave which is killing me (yeah, yeah, I could do exercise videos inside, but I didn't wanna!). If any of you are worrying about my pup's exercise, the kidlets have been walking her for me, plus she spent a lot of time in the pool with them! :D

cecilyisworking
06-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Yippee! Another good day... (Tomorrow's weigh in day. Hopefully it'll move this week. If not, please remind me that I feel better than I have in months)

Breakfast:
1 serving frosted mini-wheats, 1/2 cup blueberries, skim milk

Lunch:
1 egg, 1 whole wheat pita, 1 small apple, handful of cherry tomatoes

Snack:
1/2 cup raspberries

Dinner:
Lobster (no butter--Not bad, but not the same--although I have generally viewed lobster as a vehicle to get butter in my mouth :lol: ), Asparagus (no butter)

Water (1 for every Diet Coke), iced tea, no sugar
Exercise: 30 minute walk, 1 hour of gardening/planting

Things I wanted badly :devil: but AVOIDED: See's Candy chocolate covered english toffee (I opened the box and breathed heavily then ran away), butter with my lobster, chocolate shake

missaprylj
06-13-2005, 12:40 AM
Sunday June 12th

Kashi w/ skim milk

chicken breast
rice cake
yogurt

chicken breast
wheat flatbread
cheddar cheese
hot sauce

1 apple
.5 yogurt for dipping

1 cookie-bar

TOTAL: 1380 :D

SuchAPrettyFace
06-13-2005, 02:04 AM
I had a grandparents 50th anniversary party yesterday, then more grandparents today! I love them all, :love: but why oh WHY the need to feed?

Saturday:

10 oz coffee
8 oz soy milk, light

Happy 50th Anniversary, Grandma & Grandpa J!!! :cheers:

5-6 oz roast beef, in gravy
1 fried chicken breast
1 red potato, in butter & chives
1/2 cup mostaccioli
1 roll
3 pats butter
1/4 cup cottage cheese w/chives
3 tellicherry peppers
1/2 gherkin
1 cup coffee w/cream
2 glasses seltzer w/lime
20 oz water
1-2 strawberries
10 purple grapes
2 oz white wine

2 hotdogs, roasted
1 tsp dijonnaise
2 tbsp mayo

Today:

1 cup coffee

2 glasses ice water
'garbage plate' from Frank's Diner that made me sick about half an hour after eating it (sausage, eggs, hash browns, green peppers, hot peppers, cheese, all in one skillet) More on this in another thread.

2 small pieces homemade lasagne @ my Nonna's (we made it together :) )
1 meatball @ my Nonna's

1 can diet 7up
1 bottle unsweetened iced tea.

I hope my tum feels better tomorrow. I have learned my lesson about diners.

CassandraA
06-13-2005, 06:08 AM
6/11
Morning
-2c Cheerios w/ 1/2c Skim Milk
-BK Ham, Egg & Cheese Croissant, Hash Brown, Orange Juice
Afternoon
-Broccoli & Cheddar Potatoes (TV Dinner)
-40 Mini Pretzels
-Butterfinger, 3.25oz bag Sun Chips
Night
-Turkey & Stuffing w/Apples (TV Dinner)
-Little Debbie Zebra Cake
Late
-2c Cocoa Puffs w/ 1/2c Skim Milk
-Sandwich w/FF Cheese, 1/4c Shrimp
Total: 3324 Calories, 96g Fat

Liquids: 3ltrs Water, 2ltrs Flavored (carbonated) Water
Exercise: 15min Strength Training

6/12
Morning
-2 Slices Toast w/2tsp Grape Jelly
Afternoon
-1/2 Roast Beef Sandwich on Wheat (plain), 8 Sun Chips, 1/4c Shrimp w/Cocktail Sauce
-3/4c Pudding w/Skim Milk w/ 1/2c FF Cool Whip
Night
-4.5oz Skinless Chicken Breast, 3 bites of Carrot Cake
-1/2c Pudding w/Skim Milk w/ 1/3c FF Cool Whip
Late
-Sandwich w/FF Cheese
-2c Cocoa Puffs w/ 1/2c Skim Milk
Total: 1714 Calories, 20g Fat

Liquids: 4ltrs Water, 1 1/2ltrs Flavored (carbonated) Water
Exercise: 0.75 Miles

synger
06-13-2005, 09:35 AM
I love them all, but why oh WHY the need to feed?
Because food is a time of community and caring, nourishing the heart and soul as well as the body. It's when it gets out of balance that it can become a problem.

Anyway, I'm behind in reporting to you guys, because of the weekend. Friday was good. Saturday was my "treat day" which meant I indulged a little in pancakes in the morning and ice cream at night. Sunday was my rest day, which meant no exercise. So here they are:

----- FRIDAY ----

Breakfast:
cottage cheese
small danish

Lunch:
split pea soup
fish fillet
potato salad

Dinner:
Meat and Mud (lean hamburger, onions, celery in gravy over egg noodles)
sauteed mushrooms and summer squash in olive oil with fresh rosemary

apple
milk

Drinks:
water, mint tea

Calories:

Exercise:
8 blocks walking, 3 stairs up, 2 stairs down

----- SATURDAY ----

Breakfast:
mulberry pancakes
bacon
syrup
coffee with milk and sugar

Lunch:
strawberries eaten right from the garden
1 oz of cheddar cheese
2 big Dutch hard pretzels

Dinner:
grilled hamburger
corn on the cob w/butter
grilled summer squash marinated in a little italian dressing
big salad (lettuce and spinach) w/raw veggies (broccoli, radish, carrot) and blue cheese dressing

cottage cheese
grapes
ice cream sundae from Dairy Queen

Drinks:
water, mint tea

Calories:

Exercise:
1 hour gardening, 45 minutes pool fun

----- SUNDAY ----

Breakfast:
Whole wheat toast with butter
coffee with milk and sugar

Lunch:
1 cup rice
1/2 cup Meat and Mud
leftover grilled squash and mushrooms from yesterday
lettuce and spinach with raw veggies and blue cheese dressing

Dinner:
1 cup rice
1/2 cup of Sesame Chicken (Chinese delivery)
broccoli and carrots

3 slices of bacon
yogurt
1 can of Coke

Drinks:
water, mint tea

Calories:

Exercise:
none (rest day)

artist
06-13-2005, 05:54 PM
Monday

Lovely North African lunch in the sun.....grilled chicken, couscous with mint, parsley, onion, tomato, salad.....(please note the saint-like act of requesting couscous as a replacement for french-fries!), diet coke
2 apples
half portion of chicken casserole

30 min walk