Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2001, 01:45 PM   #1  
WW Jazz Diva! LOL

Smile

Hi All,

Thought I'd stop in and give a progress report about my Exandrine usage with Weight Watchers!

Ok..here's the deal: I started taking it a week ago, and I took only two pills a day...one in the a.m. and another in the afternoon before 3:00. Saturday, I didn't take any because I was having a party and new I'd be drinking wine. Tuesday/Wednesday didn't take any because I was feeling a little too jumpy.

Well, the weekend was horrible....I ate like a pig. Chinese food, steak and cheese sub, donuts. I had a total meltdown. I went way over my points Mon/Tues/Wed, although the food I ate wasn't all that bad.
No worries......I'm back on track now.

My weigh-in was last night (Wed) and I really, really thought I had put weight on because I ate SO much. Turns out, I lost 1.2 lbs....bringing my total to -24.2 lbs.

So, I don't know if it was dumb luck or the Xenadrine, but I decided to give it another week. I'm not changing the dosage......1 pill for me twice a day.

I'll give you the results next week!

How did everyone else do??

Cheers,
Taunia
Old 05-31-2001, 05:08 PM   #2  

I upped my dosage to the maximum because I wasn't seeing results on my home scale (I don't weigh in until Saturday) and the only problem I have is getting to sleep right away at night. I'm not jittery at all during the day. But I am able to exercise a bit longer. I'll let you know how I do on Saturday.
Old 06-04-2001, 10:38 AM   #3  

Thumbs down Saturday's Weigh In

I weighed in on Saturday and had lost 2 pounds. I was only losing maximum 1/week...but most of the time it was .5, .8 etc...so maybe this is helping. I'll give it a couple more weeks just to make sure this isn't a fluke! No real problems....still dry mouth though, but I can live with that!

Laura
Old 06-11-2001, 04:06 PM   #4  

Default another report...

I weighed in for the 2nd time since using Xenadrine and lost 1.6 more! Like I said before I was only losing .4 or .6 etc...so this does seem to be helping. I'm taking 2 in the am and 2 early afternoon. I skipped both weekends, however. Gave it a rest.

Laura
Old 06-11-2001, 09:53 PM   #5  
WW Jazz Diva! LOL

Well, for the second week, I lost 1.2 lbs.....the same as the week before (and I had upped my dosage). This week was supposed to be the telltale week, but I have PMS.....so, I'm guaranteed to gain this week. UG! LOL

Glad you're doing so well, though!

Cheers,
Taunia
Old 06-14-2001, 05:18 PM   #6  
WW Jazz Diva! LOL

Default QUITTING THE JUNK

Well, sad but true, I'm off the Xenadrine. I think it had a horrible effect on my mood. It made me abnormally crabby and *****y!

I gained 1 lb this week, but I have PMS.

I just feel like I'm not getting anything benefitial from it......but good luck to all those who are!

Cheers,
Taunia
Old 06-16-2001, 01:51 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 380/262/180

Thumbs down

deleted

Last edited by spartanMOM; 06-20-2001 at 05:40 PM.
Closed Thread