View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2005, 02:58 PM   #76  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Hi HappiestGirl! Glad to "see" you now that I know who you are!! LOL

VIVA: you are too funny with your picture and all.

I had a yummy salad for lunch thankyouverymuch. Best part was seeing hunky construction guy on the way back!

ICAN do the 17th but not til later in the evening...did someone mention 7pm? I have events at both places and a new supervisor on at one, so I'll have to stay fairly close. Now where to go....I HAVE NO IDEA! ACK I hate deciding stuff like that! I wouldn't mind going back to the Wet Whistle..that's close for me. The food was great too....but SOMEONE needs to remember to bring her own ff ranch dressing!!!! LMAO!

WOOHOO....I'm so HAPPY right now! As you all know...Sunday is the day I'm going to see DH at a private party. You also know that my friend didn't get a ticket....UNTIL TODAY!!! She got a call from the FC asking if she wanted to go b/c someone had cancelled! I'm so excited about this--you have no idea!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 03:00 PM   #77  
The Vegas Strip

I am getting my hair cut and highlighted on Friday the 17th at 4pm. I'm guessing it'll take 2 - 2 1/2 hours or so. So that puts me getting done there at 6:30. I may be able to get there by 7, but on a Friday it will probably take me longer so I can't promise that I'd be on time!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 03:09 PM   #78  
The Vegas Strip

Actually - my appointment may not take that long. Since I'm getting my hair cut shorter maybe he'll cut it first and then do the highlights - then it wouldn't take as long. We'll see. If it takes 2 hours I'd be good to go for 7pm. You guys could always get a table or whatever and I'll be there when I'm done - whatever works
Old 06-07-2005, 03:12 PM   #79  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Why don't we make it 7:30 then or 8? Either way I'm good. I just can't go too far away on that day.

We can't get in the way of VIVA'S beauty time!
Old 06-07-2005, 03:14 PM   #80  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Hmmm....maybe I should send out an EVITE???? LMAO!

BTW-NOT GONNA HAPPEN...NO EVITES FOR YOU! (she says in the Soup **** voice!)
Old 06-07-2005, 03:33 PM   #81  
PR Aug 2005

The 17th it is then since we all can make it. The Wet Whistle again is fine with me. I actually liked it there and I know that VIVA loved that salad she had, she won't stop talking about it.
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 03:42 PM   #82  
PR Aug 2005

HA HA HA!!! The other side of the office just gave me another for me. I'm really special around here.
Old 06-07-2005, 03:54 PM   #83  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
HA HA HA!!! The other side of the office just gave me another for me. I'm really special around here.
OMG...now SPILLIE thinks she's special!

17th works 4 me at the Wet Whistle....WHAT FREAKIN TIME??????...and VIVA, please remember to bring your ff ranch dressing so we don't have to go through THAT again!
Old 06-07-2005, 03:55 PM   #84  

Okay... I think I got this to work now... Wahoo!! Sooner or later I would figure it out...

So, the 17th is the dinner outing... Cool... I will put it in my calendar. Hey, the Wet Whistle is fine with me. That's awesome you guys liked it so much. I am so happy to hear that. I'll pass that on to my brother. I am sure more people will be there since it's a Friday night. I don't think we could get the whole bar to ourselves again. Would be nice though.

Speaking of getting hair done, I just got mine done on Saturday. I am officially a red-head now. HA! I went for it. I just got tired of being blonde, it's my natural colour anyway, but I just wanted to go something different. My blonde still shows through a little, but it looks cool. My mum is still in Holland, but she'll hopefully be home in 2 weeks. I can't wait to see what she thinks of it. She always says that I do something dramatic when she goes away somewhere. I don't think I do, but she says I do. It's too funny.

Okay, well, I have to start closing up for the night. Ya'll have a good night. Thanks for telling me about this board. It's really neat. Maybe I can get on here more often.

Later chickies!
HappiestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 03:58 PM   #85  

OOHHH!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPILLIE....
HappiestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 04:04 PM   #86  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappiestGirl
OOHHH!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPILLIE....

Now SPILLIE'S really gonna think she's special! We better make a reservation on the 17th for five instead of four....we'll need the extra space for SPILLIE'S swollen head!

HAPPIEST: tell your bro those chicken sandwhiches ROCK!

Where did VIVA go??? Hmmmm....maybe she's testing a new paper towel!!!! LMAO!!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 04:21 PM   #87  
PR Aug 2005

Actually I'll be going food shopping before our next outing so I can bring the 20 cal, 0 fat, 0 fiber ceasar dressing that VIVA keeps saying does not exist!!

AND AS FOR YOU CHICKIE, I knowwwwwwwww I'm SPECIAL regardless of what you say. And if we are going out on the 17th after 8:00 to a bar then I'm going to have to bring my DH with me...you all know the rules on marriage (especially latino men)

HAPPY hey what a coincident, NOT...Tell your brother we are special and would like to be seated in the middle of the bar with lots of men, OOPS, I'm married!
Old 06-07-2005, 04:28 PM   #88  
♪ Rock on! ♪

LMAO @ SPILLIE!!!!! Anyway,for the SECOND TIME ALREADY: what time are we meeting??????

Ok ladies...I'm out. Time for me to go. Have a good one and play nicely while I'm gone!
Old 06-07-2005, 04:44 PM   #89  
PR Aug 2005

HAVE A WONDERFUL, SAFE AND STAY COOL NIGHT CHICKIES!!
Old 06-08-2005, 07:33 AM   #90  
The Vegas Strip

Good morning CHICKIES. I'm sorry I was MIA yesterday afternoon. I left work and I went home and turned on my computer and my cable modem wasn't working again! On Monday after work it wasn't working either...but it worked Monday night (during the storm, go figure). I don't know if Comcast was doing maintenance or anything. So I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening watching TV shows that I had recorded on my DVR (Fight for Fame, ****'s Kitchen, and The Scholar) and then I watched the movie Mean Girls. It was a nice, lazy rest of the day.

And as for the 17th, I'll have to see if I'm allowed out. My DBF and cats don't like me to be away for too long so I have to get their permission. I'll get back to you on that

ROCKER: Did you get the coupons?

HAPPIESTGIRL: Can't wait to see your hair! Hopefully mine doesn't look too bad!! Last time this guy did highlights for me you couldn't tell - I'm going to be VERY specific this time as to what I want and how crazy I want it! I don't want to be like when I look in the mirror! (SHUT UP SPILLIE)

I'm going to go read the rest of my emails but let me leave you all with this... - JUST DON'T EAT IT! LMAO.