Old 06-02-2005, 07:45 PM   #1  

Cool Red People!!

I just joined L.A. Weight Loss and I am on the RED plan. I would LOVE to talk to others doing this plan or who have done this plan! Come on in!!!!!!!!!
912go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 11:03 AM   #2  

Default red plan

I am on the red plan. I started end of Feb & have lost almost 30 pounds. I feel satisified & actually sometimes find it hard to fit all my food in!
4HMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 01:54 PM   #3  

I'm on the red plab as well, I started in May, lost about 8 pounds, and I almost never feel hungry also, I have difficulty getting all the food in as well
MNBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 10:00 AM   #4  

I went in yesterday & they said after the next 5 pounds lost, they will move me down to the next plan. They did not say what color that will be. I do the red plan with the la lites.....do you use the lites?
4HMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 10:11 AM   #5  

I was on the red plan (no lites) until yesterday and they kicked me down to the Purple plan. 1/2 less protein and 1 less starch. I was panicking at first, but I am on a roll....so hopefully this will keep up the momentum for a bit!!
solocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 11:32 AM   #6  

Hmmm, I'm on the red with 2 Lites a day
MNBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 09:42 PM   #7  

Wink I'm not using the lites

I'm not using the lites. i have been doing the red plan since friday and lost 5.6 lbs. weigh in again tomorrow night... hopefully it goes well. So far I love L.A. Weight Loss... I want to start using the supplements, but for the tri max, fb500 and the carb enders.. it will be like $120. That's alot for me to put out. Anyone else using them?

linda
Old 06-09-2005, 09:22 AM   #8  

Exclamation more than one red plan?

I have a ? I am on the red plan. Not doing lites for medical reasons. Anyway, I heard that if you are not doing the lites they give you more calories to eat? Sooooooooooooo Is there more than one red plan? My book and my diary both say Red 2 on them. But, they both have lites listed... I am just sort of confused. I am on the red plan with no lites (duh i just said that lol) and I get two and a half proteins, five veggies, five fruits, five starches, two dairy, two fats, 1/4 tsp. morton lite salt, eight waters..but it also lists two l a lites? if my calories are higher, why are they still listed? JW i am slow! lol. thanks for any info.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:36 AM   #9  

Height: 5' 4"

There is more than one red plan. If you were using the lites, you would be on a lower red plan. I think the red plan that I was on was two and a half protien, three starches, two dairy, three veggies, and three fruits. Eventually, you will be moved down to purple. I don't think they will take you any further down than purple without doing the lites.
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:03 AM   #10  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Linda, I am on the Red Plan with Lites. There are 2 red plans. It looks like they have you on Red 2. On my red plan I get 2.5P, 3S, 4V, 3F, D, Fat and 2 LA Lites.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:04 AM   #11  

My red plan was 2 1/2 proteins, 4 veggies, 3 fruits, 3 starches, 1 fat, 1 dairy....and I am not doing lites.
solocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 11:12 AM   #12  
234/165.8/160

Linda,

Sounds like you are on the Red Plus plan, and had you been doing lites you would have been on the red or purple plan. but to answer your question, yes there are two red plans.
auditgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 06:19 PM   #13  

Default Alcohol???

I just started LAWL and they put me on the Red Plan. I'm too embarrassed to ask the couselors so I figure someone in here might be able to answer my question:

In the menu plan book it states the following:

Alcohol (up to 3 times per week):
light beer..... 12 oz = 1 starch

So does this mean I can have only (3) 12 oz. glasses of light beer in one week?

Or does it mean I can have up to (3) 12 oz. glasses of beer in one day but 3x a week since 3 starches are allowed per day on the red plan???

The reason I'm asking is not because I'm an alcoholic (haha) but I am a musician and I do like to drink a few glasses of beer while I'm performing....

Thanks!
carinoleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 07:15 AM   #14  
234/165.8/160

After looking at my menu plan kit again, I guess it does mean 3 times a week because the condiments say 3 per day. So i guess that means 3 beers a week.
auditgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 07:52 PM   #15  
I will do it this time

My daughter and I started LAWL and we are in our 4th week. Your talk of the different red plans has me confused. I am on the Red 1 plan. It has 2.5 Proteins, 4 vegies, 4 fruits, 4 starches, 2 dairy, 1 fat and 2 lites. The average ounces on the protein for meat is 6 uncooked. I think that is part of the differences. Maybe??? We are doing great. I have lost 12#'s. I am glad to have found this site. I need the advice. My daughter and I are still learning. We do like the program and are quite comfortable. She is on a Gold plan.
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote