Exercise! - I JOGGED!! Yes!

View Full Version : I JOGGED!! Yes!

cemetarysiren25
05-28-2005, 11:56 AM
I just wanted to let you all know how happy I am!

When I first started my "plan", I used to get out of breath from climbing the steps. I could barely do 10 jumping jacks in a row. Now, I can do 50! I actually went JOGGING the other day. I used to try when I would walk, but couldn't go for more than a minute. NOW, I can jog continuously for 5 city blocks before I need to slow down to a walk!! Yay! I'm so impressed with the way my fitness has changed. Being physically fit kicks ***!! :D

ItstimeforME
05-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Way to go, So happy for you. I find myself running a minute at a time on the treadmill for a total of 5 min. The other 30 min I do a fast 3.7 mph walk or higher. I hope to run longer on it one day. I hear ya on the steps I would get worn out as well. That is great.

Ilene
05-29-2005, 09:25 PM
cemetarysiren25 -- :high: way to go on the running, join us on the Cool Runners weekly thread, we'd love to hear of your progress, and you too Kelly ;)

WalkingGal
05-29-2005, 09:53 PM
cemetarysiren25 & ItstimeforME!!! How exciting girls. I am right there with you. I just joined the Cool Runners Club and I LOVE it. Hope to see you there.