South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 07:33 AM   #1  

Default Totally fell off the band wagon :(

so i started phase one of sbd on may 16 and was doing so well...i even lost 6 pounds but last night i totally ruined it!!! i totally over did it.... i had a sandwich and lots of cookies!!!!<-----its things like that that make me think and feel like i will never lose weight u know? i'm so dissapointed in myself. but when i woke up this morning i realized how shitty i felt and knew i needed to try agian!!!! so my question is do i have to start phase one all over again? should i stay on it for another week? or should i just move on to phase two on monday like i was supposed to? any help and advice would be great.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:38 AM   #2  
Darrell's Girl

Oh, Penny, don't be so hard on yourself! We have all been there, and I mean, personlly, I've been there more than once! Know that you are surrounded by a loving, caring, supportive group of chicks (and I do believe there are some men out in our community, too!) who absolutely relate to where you are.

I would recommend starting over. The purpose of phase I, to my understanding, is to cleanse all the junk out of your system. Give it another go! Just start over today and take it one day at a time!

We're here for you, girl!
Old 05-26-2005, 07:46 AM   #3  

good luck! just take it one day at a time...past the 3rd 4th and 5th day you will feel much better I promise!

~chels
Old 05-26-2005, 07:49 AM   #4  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

It's ok. I had a Krispy Kreme donut (or 12) last night too. Just pick up and start again! You can do it!
Old 05-26-2005, 07:51 AM   #5  

thx girls
Old 05-26-2005, 07:52 AM   #6  

Height: 5'-2"

Penny, I am so with you, hon.
Do what you're up to doing. If you feel that you can start over and do Phase I, then do it! But if you're in "cheat mode", and suspect that you're not going to be able to make it, then do Phase II for awhile until you're ready again.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:17 AM   #7  

Hey Penny, I totally understand where you're at......but mine hit last Sunday night. Anyway, I'm doing Phase 1 for at least another week, depending how next week goes. Question: when was the last time you ate before that unhappy interlude, and what were you doing? How did you feel the rest of the day? Personally, I can say I started craving mid afternoon on Sunday, tried the peanut butter brownie fudge recipe here, and that did not help, tried a SF popsicle and it was gross, but instead of getting up and making some eggs or reheating some beans with salad or something good, I drank Crystal light until about 8pm when I told my husband we were getting fast food. So, now I know---for me, a series of dumb decisions and waiting until I got really hungry led me down a path of pounds......So, what was you day like before hand? Could that have infludenced things?
Old 05-26-2005, 11:45 AM   #8  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Penny, a mistake can be a blessing if you learn from it. Remember how you felt this morning...write it down if you have to, and post it on the fridge or in your car so you don't forget. Technically, yes, you need to start over and do two whole weeks with no cheats. Like Ellis said, though, if you aren't ready right now, do what you need to do to get in the right frame of mind and then just power through Phase 1!!! You can do it!
Old 05-26-2005, 04:07 PM   #9  

Your blanket is still here and you know how to get back to the beach. I would probably start over but where you're at is where you're are.

Lydia
Closed Thread