Exercise! - Exercise DVDs

View Full Version : Exercise DVDs

MrsThallium
05-23-2005, 10:45 AM
First of all, hello all!

Secondly, I was just wondering if any of you could recommend some exercise DVDs? I've currently been doing the Leslie Sansone's 3-mile Inhome Walking one... and as much as I like it (it's nice and easy for days that I'm feeling pretty lazy :) ), I must admit I'm getting a bit bored with it.

I've tried some of the Crunch videos... but, it seems that you have to be fairly in-shape to even attempt some of those things. :)

I need another lower impact aerobic DVD (and one that I can buy cheap at Wal-mart, preferably.)... any suggestions would be appreciated!

:)

marbleflys
05-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Try CollageVideo.com....or netflix (or Blockbuster) to try before you buy....also check out the large discount stores (Target, Wal-Mart for older Billy Blanks Tai Bo)....just go at your own pace.

almostheaven
05-23-2005, 09:25 PM
If you like Leslie's videos (I do because I'm totally uncoordinated and they're good for someone like me ;) ), you can always try some of her others. You can sometimes find others of hers in Wal*Mart, Target, KMart, etc., or you can order them directly at http://www.walkawaythepounds.com. The price is the same that you'd pay at Wal*Mart. I have 2 sets and the 4 mile super challenge and bought my daughter a third different set. Also, if the walking parts bore you, you can spice them up by doing jumping jacks, twists, jumping rope motions, etc. rather than walking, then doing the kicks, sidesteps and knee lifts with her.

suzie76
05-24-2005, 06:38 PM
If you like walking videos, try George Foreman's walking workouts. They're led by the instructor Petra Kolber. They are very easy to follow, and perfect if you're used to Leslie's tapes. They're just right for a beginner's fitness level. There isn't any hard choreography, and the music is very motivating.

There are clips at Collagevideo.com

Walmart has two of the workouts. You can also find them at deep discount dvd.

Hope that helps!
Sherry