100 lb. Club - Weekly Journal Buddy Thread (5/16 to 5/22)

PeachGirl
05-16-2005, 12:11 PM
Well, I have traffic court today for a ticket I got in back in January, so I'm a little nervous and trying my hardest not to munch while I wait to go up there. I've gone thru 3 bottles of water this morning instead :D
I had a great weekend, total I went over about 200 calories for the entire weekend, which is good for me. My weigh in this morning said 228, which means I'm off my 2 week plateau. Yay!

Jill- Great job this weekend with all the temptation

Beth - It may be a long way to go, but it's worth it. You'll hit 1der land soon, Gratz again!

SaPF - How's the diet change?

Today's Food Journal
Breakfast - 1 Order of Mini-Chiks from Chik-FilA (only 270 calories total)
Snack - 1 Light Strawberry Yogurt
Lunch - 1 Large Salad w/ Light Ranch Dressing
Snack #2 - 1 Small Pineapple Shake from DQ :o
Dinner Planned - Shrimp Stir Fry

Good Luck this week!!!

Sandi
05-16-2005, 01:51 PM
Hi everyone!!! Did ya miss me?

I'm sure you can guess where I have been... :moo: :ink: :jeno: :burger: :chockiss: :corn: :hun: :yikes:

Monday was good, Tuesday was that Bunko fiasco, Wednesday was OK, I went 4 points over even though I didn't have any flex to use. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday OLD Sandi was back in full force. :dunno: It all started with a Milky Way that I thought I could handle. I thought wrong!!!

Even today started off bad with a stop at Dunkin donuts for breakfast. But I have written everything down and I am going to try to recover...starting now. I went and got a 4 point McDonalds salad for lunch.

Anyway...I'm back!!!

I am going to be a total wimp and skip weigh in tonight.

howie6267
05-16-2005, 02:06 PM
Maybe weigh in would be good Sandi. That way you know where you stand and have no excuse to go off plan. I know when I say I'm not going to weigh that it gives me and excuse to eat a little extra thinking it won't show up on the next weigh in. Plus just keeping the same habits is a good idea. It will keep you in check. Sorry to here you struggeled so much this weekend. Good to see you right back at it though. You can do this you already showed us the last few weeks that you can. So get back at it and do what you know you can.

howie6267
05-16-2005, 02:11 PM
Been forgeting to update so here is my weekend counts.

Friday
egg mcmuffin
banana
Kashi w/blueberries banana and skim milk
banana
apple
2 Turkey warps
Chocolate ghram craker
Chocolate covered coffee beans
Chili

Saturday
Cheese, tomato, spinach sandwich
PB&J
Apple
Banana
Chinese seafood and veggies
Salad
jr frosty

Sunday

flatbread grilled chicken sandwich
Steamed Brocoli
Swiss cheese
Nuts
2 Whole grain rolls
Tomatoes
Strwberries
Tuna
Ice Cream Cone
Yougurt w/banana and blueberries

Jillegal
05-16-2005, 02:44 PM
:tape: Welcome back, Sandi :ziplip:

Jilly
xo

Gypsydancer
05-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Hi, Sandi! Don't be down on yourself! We all have those kinds of weeks. I find, though, that when I skip a weigh-in, it does more harm than good. I tell myself that "I'll be OP this week and I'll weigh-in next week so I'll be sure to see a loss." But, then next week comes, I've done no better, and I skip weigh-in again. Every person is different, and only you know if you should skip or not, but I just thought I should share!

I haven't been posting my food journal, because it was making me be obsessive about food--I was going to the "bad place" mentally. I'm on WW now and I keep a written point tally, but am not writing down what I eat. Any-hoo, I still enjoy reading what y'all are eating!

Sheila53
05-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Right there with you, Sandi! Glad you're back with it again.

1 hour water aerobics

1/2 whole wheat English muffin
5 almonds
1 egg

sundried tomato bagel
2 Tbl. light cream cheese
a handful of almonds (don't know how many :( )
1 c beef veggie soup

15 min. walk

3 ginger lemon cookies
10 almonds

1 c Weight Watcher red beans and rice
1 c broccoli florets
1/2 sliced strawberries topped with light whipped cream

Not a great day, but not as bad as yesterday.

famograham
05-16-2005, 03:05 PM
:cheer: GO Sandi GO!!!! :cheer:

You can do it!!!

Go back and read your "I'm Done" thread, I'm reading it now and it is powerful stuff..I think Kimberley was right to bump it up. Read the whole thind and remind yourself why you are doing this, OK?

:grouphug:

xoxoxo
Linda

BethC
05-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Glad that you're back Sandi! I was concerned...

Start again, don't wait to get back on track!

missaprylj
05-16-2005, 05:48 PM
:D This thread is such a great idea for accountability. I'm commiting myself to posting on here EVERY SINGLE DAY and if I miss a day, I'll follow up the next. No more hiding binges... I'm on my way to Honestyville (because I hear Onederland isn't too far up the road from it!)

SuchAPrettyFace
05-16-2005, 06:28 PM
PeachGirl: It's hard to train myself not to watch fat grams. I'm sure I will within the next couple of months. Today I got some low-carb bread, tortillas & pasta. Yesterday I gave my mother 10 :eek: boxes of pasta that I had in the pantry. (I am poor & it is cheap)

Good to see you back, Sandi!!

5/16
16 oz bottle unsweetened iced tea

2 eggs, scrambled
1/2-3/4 cup broccoli florets, sauteed in
1 tsp olive oil
1 Tbsp parsley flakes
1 tsp garlic powder & a shake of seasoned pepper
1 slice Natural Ovens RIght Wheat bread, toasted
1 tsp butter
8 oz low sodium V8 juice

1/2 liter water

1/4 cup Virginia peanuts

3/4 cup Mom's taco noodle casserole. :mad: I told this woman I'm supposed to be watching the carbs, dangit!
anyhoo, I estimated it to be:
1/2 cup elbow macaroni
2 Tbsp tomato sauce
2 Tbsp taco meat
2 Tbsp green peas

1/2 liter water
2 frozen lemon slices

2 cups broccoli florets
1 T butter
1 T parmesan cheese
sprinkle of garlic pepper

1 ounce of beef jerky

2 cheese hot dogs
1 cup soy milk
1/2 liter water

DishyFishy
05-16-2005, 11:12 PM
PeachGirl: How did you get on at court? I hope it all went well.

Sandi: If you feel you can miss the weigh-in and still get back on plan, then it's all good. I really don't think I have the self-control to be able to do that.

Mon 16/05:

Breakfast: Shake made with ¾cup 0% milk, 6 oz banana, dash of vanilla extract .
Lunch: 4 thin slices ham on 112g bread, 1 tblsp. FF mayo, naked coleslaw.
Dinner: Knorr red pepper & tomato soup, tin of tuna in water, 1 oz gouda, green salad.
Nibbles throughout the day: Banana shake (as above), 50 cal. ice lolly.
Beverages: 500ml black coffee, 3 litres water, 500ml diet cola.

Total calories: 1380 (not incl. free veggies)

missaprylj
05-16-2005, 11:25 PM
Monday, Monday

Yogurt topped with .25 cup Kashi Good Friends

Kashi Strawberry Fields w/ milk
Chocolate Bar
Crackers
1 oz. Colby cheese

A little creation I call "Tuna a la Apryl" for dinner
(Elbow macaroni mixed with a tuna pouch, and a package of broccoli mixed with LF cheese sauce all mixed together and topped with 2 tbsp. shredded cheddar)

2 cups of coffee with 1 packet of splenda split between them

Total: 1564

howie6267
05-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Honesty is a big start to onederland Apryl. If your not honest with yourself who will you be honest with.

Jillegal
05-17-2005, 12:14 AM
Warning - I have a headache and am in a pissy mood. :barf: Those of you who have behaved are receiving a cyber pat on the back and those who haven't are receiving a swift kick in the butt (and should feel grateful its merely a cyber one!) Let's ALL be :angel: tomorrow!

I didn't count points today because I have no idea how many I consumed although I figure I stayed within what's allowed. :shrug:

Breakfast was a bust because I woke up very late and could only manage 1/2c of orange juice. Arrived at work just in time for a meeting (yes, I'm a committee person). Coffee, donuts, muffins and bagels were offered. I took coffee with milk.

Realized I left my lunch on the kitchen counter at home :mad: just before entering the next meeting (where lunch was provided). Had some salad and about a tbsp. of the only salad dressing offered (was orange and tasted like french, but I have no idea as to ingredients). Also had a little bit of the pasta salad because it was neither creamy or too oily. All the sandwiches were those tiny triangle cut ones and I had one triangle with egg, one with ham and one with tuna (so I guess that adds up to 3/4 of a whole sandwich).

Dinner time arrived and I knew I'd be at the office late because of all the lost time due to the meetings. Rode the elevator to the concourse and bought a low-fat yogurt, two bananas and a tomato from the market (that was dinner).

Around 9pm I was starving and when one of the students offered to go to "Timmys" for coffee I gave him money and asked him to bring me a garden vegetable soup and whole wheat mini-bun.

So that's my eats. As for beverages I drank so many firm supplied bottles of Perrier and soda water I doubt there'll be raises next year because of the expense! (Lost count, but probably at least 6-8 cans/bottles).

Exercise = pathetic. Made sure the dog was walked long enough to do her business (and was nearly late for my meeting because of it). Just clearing up at the office now and getting ready to go home (yes, it IS after midnight) :rolleyes:

So, while I wasn't out of control by any means today, I didn't feel in control like I have been. I like to organize and plan my meals and get all my exercise in. I look forward to that opportunity tomorrow (as does the dog and my stomach!) :D

artist
05-17-2005, 03:23 AM
Jill - sounds like you made the best of a difficult situation.......might not be the way that you like to do it, but I think we should award you a cyber pat for staying on track through those obstacles....

Sandi.....I am really glad you are back. We need you with us, girl! And I do think you should get on the scales. It means you will understand what you're dealing with (no more denial), and also you will learn about how it effects your body to go off plan for a few days. I am saying that, because it has helped me - when I feel tempted to stray too far from the right road, I think about how I am going to feel after that deviation, and knowing concretely what the scales are likely to say, helps me to visualise that.

Peachgirl - how did it go in traffic court? Hope you are OK.

So Monday was good, busy day for me. I am really liking this WW no-count/core plan (mind you, I do keep calling it no-point....shome mistake, shorely??!!), it suits me.

Porridge, skimmed milk, tea
Couscous, lots of green/veggie salad, noodle salad
Apple
Baked potato and roast turkey, pear
Orange
Strawberries, raspberries, banana

30 mins walk

howie6267
05-17-2005, 11:30 AM
Great job with dealing with the office eating Jill. I hate mettings. I can't beleive the amount of time wasted in meeting that don't acomplish anything. I know some are good but I think the majority are a waste.

Monday Eats
Kashi w/blueberries and skim milk
banana
PB&J
banana
apple
PB&J
banana
apple
WW carrot cake
2 Turkey wraps w/spinach and tomatos

Sheila53
05-17-2005, 02:10 PM
5/17/05

10 almonds

10 min. on the treadmill
15 min. stretching
50 min. weight lifting

1 c Weight Watcher's red beans and rice

bag of 94% FF popcorn
1/2 banana

smoothie w/ frozen banana and strawberries

20 almonds

6 oz. cod topped with diced tomatoes and olives
salad w/1 Tbl. balsamic vinagrette

SuchAPrettyFace
05-17-2005, 02:26 PM
5/17
1 cup coffee
1 cup soymilk

*screams*

:cry: :shrug: :stress: :tantrum: :no: :ziplip: :snooty: :nono: :rollpin:

My mom just called to say she bought...

ROASTED GARLIC BREAD!!!!!!! :faint:

:(

I am defending myself by bringing a bag of Italian veggie blend & low carb pasta with me. Wish me luck!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fitday won't let me enter my low-carb pasta. It told me that wasn't enough calories, etc. :lol: So now I'm not sure what to do. :rollpin:

Dinner:

1/2 liter water
The butt of the roasted garlic bread, about 2 ounces :ink:
w/1 Tbsp butter

1/2 cup dry weight Low-Carb pasta
1/2 cup tomato sauce
3/4 cup Italian style veggies
2 Tbsp parmesan cheese over that

3 ounces frozen shrimp, thawed
1 cup lettuce
1 tbsp cucumber
1 tbsp mushrooms
1/4 of a tomato, sliced
1 Tbsp hidden Valley ranch dressing
1 tbsp parmesan cheese over that

1/2 liter water

1 serving beef jerky, steakhouse seasoning
1 serving pistachios

I am starving, but don't know what I want. I KNOW my pasta has only 5 grams of carbs. :kickcan:

4 oz Louis Kemp's lobster delights
1 tbsp butter, melted

1 low carb tortilla
2 slices Veggie Slices, pepper jack flavor
1 wedge laughing cow

another 1/2 liter water

PeachGirl
05-17-2005, 02:34 PM
Court went okay, I had to pay a $100 fine + court costs, but it wasn't near as bad as I was afraid, this was my first traffic ticket ever...I was scared out of my gourd.

Sandy - I'm so glad you're back, we all missed you. Get back on the wagon now, and don't let a bad week turn into a bad month.

Today's Food -
Breakfast - about 7 graham cracker sticks
Snack - Nature Valley Peanut Butter Granola Bar
Lunch - I got suckered into Taco Bell - One chicken Fiesta Bowl 720 calories and I feel bloated as heck now :(
Dinner - Tuna Fish w/ Crackers.
Snack #2 - Dry Corn Chex

Jillegal
05-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Glad the court thing wasn't too traumatic, PeachGirl, although I can't believe a woman old enough to be married has never had a traffic ticket before (I think I had 10 before I reached 20!) How nice that you and your hubby can challenge each other (hey, does that mean PeachGirl and her hubby are a dieting "Pear")? :D

I'm not going into the office until 5pm tonight, so I got to sleep in and took doggie for a long walk on the trails (1-1/2hrs.) Had a reasonable lunch and am brownbagging it to the office for dinner tonight!

Breakfast
3 - 1c Kashi Go Lean Cereal
1 - 1/2c 1% milk

Lunch
0 - spinach salad
1 - President's Choice 80% reduced fat/calorie ranch dressing
6 - Lean Cuisine Roasted Vegetable Pizza

Dinner (packed and ready to go)
0 - spinach salad
0 - sliced mushrooms
0 - sliced tomato
1 - salad dressing (same as above)
3 - grilled chicken breast with salsa
3 - small whole wheat bun

Evening snacks (working until midnight)
2 - medium banana
1 - Silhouette mousse yogurt (vanilla)
1 - 1% milk put in 2 large teas
22 points

Beverages: so far I've had one large mug of tea and 2 500ml bottles of water. At work I'll have at least a couple of cans of soda water and a couple of small bottles of Perrier, as well as at least one caffeine-free cup of tea and a regular tea with milk.

So there - I don't usually like to enter my eats until they've been eaten and its the end of the day, but now its there I know there's no option to change things up (in other words, NO additions). :cool:

Good luck for the rest of the day, everyone! Let's see all those journals!! :)

Sandi
05-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Thanks you guys!! Your the best. That was pretty cool Garenwife - bringing that back up. Sometimes we lose our focus, thanks for helping get it back.

I am pretty proud to say that I managed NOT to use any flex points. Considering how my day started, that a pretty big feat!!!

Jill - Funny how much a :tape: & :ziplip: get your point across!! :lol:

5/16/05
13 - Dunkin donuts chocolate chip mufin
2 - 2 % milk
6 - Milky Way
Here is when I pulled my head out of my A$$ and got back on track
4 - McDonald's Chicken Ceasar Salad
2 - All Bran Bar
2 - 1 cup cheerios
1 - 1/2 cup skim milk
1 - 1 pt WW english muffin
1 - 1 TBSP whipped light butter
32 - TOTAL

artist
05-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Well, another day almost gone....still doing well:

Porridge, skimmed milk, banana
Spaghetti with clams, courgette flowers, chilli flakes, olive oil and white wine sauce
Melon
Orange and banana
Chicken in spicy tomato sauce, peas
4 ryvita, quark, smoked salmon
Low fat greek yoghurt

20 min walk, 30 min swim

howie6267
05-17-2005, 06:46 PM
It's funny how we can get our head in there. Good for you for getting back on plan Sandi. I was just getting ready to yell for you because I had not seen you since you posted Yesterday. Very glad and proud of you for finishing the day on plan like that.

Jillegal
05-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Wow, I AM impressed Sandi....I don't think I've ever gone back on plan in the middle of a day where I started off "bad" - geez...sometimes you DO shock me with your fortitude :lol: Actually, I'm very serious, that was impressive!

missaprylj
05-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Wohoo! Welcome back, Sandi. Congratulations on pulling yesterday on track after a.... not too good start. :)

~~~Tuesday~~~

Kashi and skim milk

Homemade nachos (lots of salsa, a smidge of cheese over 1 serving tortilla chips)
2 cheese + crackers
dark chocolate pieces

Green beans
2 slices of bread
turkey sloppy joe meat
skim milk

slice of cheese
half a banana
crystal light grapefruit

total: 1590

35 minute TaeBo DVD, 1 mile walk then another 30 minute walk :)

Sheila53
05-17-2005, 08:32 PM
Good job, Sandi!

Artist, what are "courgette flowers, ryvita, and quark?" I thought a quark was a subatomic particle, but what do I know?? :)

Okay, couldn't wait for the answers so I looked it up on the internet. Courgette flowers are flowers from the zucchini plant, ryvita has been the UK's #1 crispbread since 1925 (hey, that's what their website said), and quark is a kind of soft cheese described as cottage cheese without the curds and is unheard of in the US.

I wonder if quark is available in Canada. Any of my neighbors to the north know?

SuchAPrettyFace
05-18-2005, 12:20 AM
Jilly, how was the Lean Cuisine pizza? :barf:

Very proud of you, Sandi!!! :cheer:

Thank you for looking that up, Sheila!! :)

I want to put this somewhere, but I think they don't have the 'homepage' option anymore. :?: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=SuchAPrettyFace3FC

DishyFishy
05-18-2005, 12:20 AM
I believe they sell quark in Safeway. I don't care for it myself as it leaves a dry taste in my mouth.

Tues 17/05:

Breakfast: Shake made with ¾cup 0% milk, 5 oz banana, crushed ice, dash of vanilla extract .
Lunch: 2oz roast chicken, green salad with 1tblsp. lite Caesar dressing, 1 tblsp. pinenuts, ½ cup croutons.
Dinner: Veggie soup, 50g wholegrain bread, 1 oz gouda.
Nibbles throughout the day: Third of a cup of croutons, 8 triscuits with Marmite, LF granola bar, 50 cal. ice lolly.
Beverages:, 500ml black coffee, 2 litres water, 500ml black tea.

Total calories: 1374 (not incl. free veggies)

Exercise: 2 mile walk in the rain. :tired: :faint:
Oh, yeah! Same again tomorrow. :drill:

Jillegal
05-18-2005, 01:13 AM
Mmmmm, Ryvita - always a big favourite with me. As for quark, we have it here, but I'd rather have cream cheese. Personally I don't do zuchinni leaves either, but I love the diversity and variety we're seeing here. :)

Mmmmm, Lean Cuisine roasted veggie pizza (not quite as good as the spinach and mushroom, but a nice substitute when you're craving a wee pizza pie) - so there! SAPF :p

artist
05-18-2005, 03:59 AM
Sheila - now that's what I like, people who answer their own difficult questions! Quark is great - was originally invented in Germany, I believe - I use it a lot as a creamcheese substitute, to make dips/spreads etc. Its very low fat/low calorie. As to the zucchini flowers (I normally translate myself into American for you guys - that one slipped through!), not an ingredient I usually cook with (well, let's be honest I don't usually cook......not an ingredient the ex-chef highly-talented-in-the-kitchen BF usually cooks with....), but I took a new colleague out to lunch in a fancy-schsmansy new bar/restaurant, and they came with my spaghetti!

Sandi - OK. Tell us your secret. I, like my friends here, could not imagine getting back on track mid-way through the day like that. I am seriously impressed! (And seriously happy to see you back here!)

Sandi
05-18-2005, 09:09 AM
Thanks guys!! Your the best.

Alot of what did it was right here. Knowing that I have to post what I eat. See, I am VERY honest person and I just never could lie, so when I eat it, I know I'll have to post it.

This week is killing me with "events". Yesteday my mom and I went gambling on the Boats and we went for a breakfast buffet. I grabbed ONLY my favorites and let everything else go. Going out for dinner tonight. *sigh* I need a normal day!!!!!!

5/18/0511 – Ham & Cheese omlet
4 – Corned Beef Hash
3 – Bacon
3 – McDonald’s Ice cream cone
8 – Chicken Cordon Blue
2 – ½ cup rice
7 – Turkey / Ham Subway
3 – ½ Scoop Light Ice cream
41 – TOTAL (9 flex points used)

Sheila53
05-18-2005, 02:00 PM
5/18/05

1/2 banana

1 hr. water aerobics

sesame bagel
2 Tbl. light cream cheese
1/3 c ff cottage cheese
1/4 c pineapple

1 cup ice cream
4 Tbl. hot fudge sauce

raspberry smoothie (1/2 c ff milk, 1/2 c ff yogurt, frozen raspberries)

6 oz. cod with tomatoes and olives
potato w/ff sour cream
broccoli

PeachGirl
05-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Today's Eats -

Breakfast - Balance Bar
Snack - Nature Valley - Nuts and Fruit Granola
Lunch - 6 Inch Veggie Sandwich from Subway w/ 5 Doritos
Dinner - 2 Pieces of a large pizza.

willowgirl
05-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Hoooly crap. I have had a bad start to this week. I will not give details but I can say that it has to do with pizza and a coworker's mother's homemade tamales and a 3lb gain! Anyway, that is in the past and here we go back on track:

5/18/05
19.5 of 26 pts used

Breakfast: 4pts
1.5 - 1/2 cup 2% reduced fat milk
2.5 - 1 cup Kashi Go Lean Go Lean Cereal

Lunch: 7pts
7 - Some South Beach Diet Meal

Dinner: 6.5 pts
.5 - 2 items egg white(s)
2 - 1 item egg
0 - 1/2 cup onion
0 - 1/2 cup cooked spinach
0 - 1 cup cooked summer squash
2 - 2 pcs Albertson's Canadian Bacon
2 - 1/4 cup Kraft Cheddar & Monterey Jack cheese

Snacks: 2pts
0 - 1 item Jell-O Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin Snacks Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin Snacks, Strawberry-Kiwi
2 - 6 oz Dannon Light 'n Fit Creamy Strawberry Yogurt

Water: apprx 48oz so far

DishyFishy
05-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Shelby: Good to see you didn't fall for the old "bad start=bad end". Well done for reigning it in. :)

Sandi: It's tough to stay on course with so much temptation. Stay strong and choose wisely at dinner. You'll thank yourself when you do. :yes:

Weds 18/05:

Breakfast: Shake made with ¾cup 0% milk, 5 oz banana, crushed ice, dash of vanilla extract .
Lunch: 3oz roast chicken, green salad with 1tblsp. lite Caesar dressing, 1 tblsp. pinenuts.
Dinner: Home-made burger in bread bun, 1 tblsp. FF mayo, naked coleslaw, ice lolly.
Nibbles throughout the day: 2 NH granola bars.
Beverages:, 500ml black coffee, 2½ litres water, Starbuck's doppio espresso, 500ml AliFrap (coffee blended with ice and 2 tblsp. H&H), 500ml lime juice and water.

Total calories: 1539 (not incl. free veggies)

Exercise: 2 mile walk. That's two days running! Well... walking anyway. :smug:

artist
05-18-2005, 06:11 PM
OK, half way through the week already.....and I'm doing well....

Today I ate:

Porridge, skimmed milk, coffee
Spicy noodle and shrimp salad (tasted horrible, so only ate half of it.....)
Fruit salad
Banana
Spicy spinach (truly delicious Cameroonian dish, one of my favourites, and sooooooooooo healthy), sweet potatoes
Quarter glass of red wine
Lowfat greek yogurt

20 min walk

missaprylj
05-18-2005, 11:18 PM
Mini bagel
cream cheese
almonds

chicken spinach salad
italian dressing
banana

roasted chicken
mashed potato
corn
milk

1 cup popcorn
1/2 cup IceCream

TOTAL: 1584

Jillegal
05-18-2005, 11:38 PM
Going to be doing this crazy 5-midnight thing for a couple of weeks :dizzy: I'm kinda missing the GMan in the evening but its a long weekend here in Canada (to celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday) AND we will be childless for the whole weekend...great opportunity to do the togetherness thing. :devil:

Breakfast
1 - 1/2c 1% milk

Lunch
0 - garden salad
1 - low-fat italian dressing
4 - 1/2c each of chopped cheese and lean ham (tossed into salad)
1 - 1c seedless grapes

Dinner
7 - 1/4 of a family size President's Choice extra lean shepherds pie
0 - side plate of sliced tomato (with basil and fresh ground pepper)
2 - 10 mini pretzels twists

Evening snacks
2 - medium banana
22 points

Beverages: 2 500ml bottles of water, 2 cans of low-sodium soda water, 3 small bottles of Perrier water.

Exercise: 45 minutes brisk walk in a.m., 30 minutes brisk walk (2:30-3 pm) - the pup was pleased. :D

howie6267
05-19-2005, 02:13 AM
They had pizza sitting in the office when I got to work today. You know I looked in the box and the old me would of scarfed it down but the new me said that really looks gross you don't need left over pizza that's been setting there all day..

Tuesday

2 Turkey wraps w/tomato, spinach and cheese
Ice Cream banana and pretzels

Granola bar

Subway Turkey wrap w/veggies

ice cream cone

Chili
salad

Turkey sandwich w/tomato and spinach

Wednesday

Turkey sandwich w/cheese and cucumber
Vegtable soup

2 Subway Turkey wraps w/veggies
Ice cream cone

Bean Soup
Yogurt

BethC
05-19-2005, 09:38 AM
I'm doing really well this week too, which is usually when my body decides to stay the same on the scale or worse...

Yesterday, I was so busy, I only ate 19 points out of my 28, which never happens. I started making a scrapbook for my son and I do it for about an hour each night after dinner. It keeps me from snacking because if I eat, it could get on the page. I'm actually having a great time, of course each page takes about an hour, so I could be finished with this in a few years, but I'm having fun.

Anyway, here's my food from yesterday, I little too much processed food for me, but it's easy to work with.

5/18
2 - coffee
1 - egg whites
3 - ww muffin
5 - ww salisbury steak
1 - 2 pcs chocolate
5 - LC salmon w/veggies
2 - ff chocolate pudding
19 points

Have a great day everyone!

Sandi
05-19-2005, 09:50 AM
Looks like everyone is doing a great job!!! Keep it up!! Let's stay strong as the weekend approaches.

5/18/05
5 - Mint Zone Perfect Bar
2 - Banana
7 - Turkey Ham from Subway
2 - baked chips
2 - All bran bar
3 - roll w/ butter (need to stop having this when I go out to dinner)
4 - navy bean soup
6 - Lemon Pepper chicken
6 - Baked potato w/ butter
37 - TOTAL (5 flex points used)

I am happy to report that I went to the movies last night and didn't get anything!!! :D

Sheila53
05-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Howie, what a great victory for you!

5/19/05

1.5 oz. walnuts

5 min. on the treadmill
20 min. stretching
60 min. weight lifting

whole wheat English muffin
3 Tbl. peanut butter
2 tsp. all fruit
1/2 banana

1 egg + 2 white omelet
1/4 avocado
1.70 oz. ff cheese
a few mushrooms
2 Tbl. ff sour cream
salsa

SuchAPrettyFace
05-19-2005, 02:50 PM
Way to go Howie & Sandi!!! :)

I'm tired of food. I am tired of thinking about it, writing it down, obsessing. I think I need a longgggg walk today. Then I will clean my fridge out once & for all.

5/18

1/2 liter water
1 cup coffee, made from instant hazelnut
1 cup soy milk

small salad w/lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mushroom, tomato & SHIMMMMMP. :T
2T buttermilk ranch dressing
1/2 liter water

1 serving low-carb macaroni
3/4 cup tomato sauce
4 medium sized meatballs
2 servings Italian veggie mix
1 Tbsp butter

2 cups strawberries w/
1 tsp balsamic vinegar sprinkled over

2 cheese hot dogs (warning: once you open them, you have to eat the package w/in 7 days. I gave the other half pack to my mom. :barf: Looked good in the store, but it will be about 10-15 years before I feel the need to purchase them again.)
1 slice & 1 butt of the low-carb bread. It wasn't that bad.
1 Tbsp butter
1/2 liter water

8 oz baby carrots
1/4 cup Fiesta Ranch dip
1/2 liter water

willowgirl
05-19-2005, 03:25 PM
Did a bad thing (again). I 'forgot' to eat breakfast. I started out this morning realizing that I only had enough milk for 1 bowl of cereal and that it would go to my daughter. Then realized I didn't have the time nor the energy to actually cook a breakfast. Then I thought I would just grab some yogurt on the way out an eat that at work but forgot to grab it on the way out. By the time I got to work I got busy and looked up and wow, its 2pm and I haven't eaten yet - oops! :nono: Anyway, on with the day:

Breakfast: 0pts
See above ;)

Lunch: 7pts
6 - Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatbals
0 - cup mixed greens
1 - 1 tbsp light ranch

Dinner: ??
Need to find a good reciped for Tilapia

Snack: 2pts
2 - package 100 cal snack mix

Drinkage: about 26 oz of water so far and 1 diet coke.

DishyFishy
05-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Tilapia--yummy! I like it poached in freshly squeezed orange juice with chilli peppers or root ginger.

Thurs 19/05:

Breakfast: Banana shake.
Lunch: Homemade burger in bread bun, green salad with 1tblsp. FF Caesar dressing.
Dinner: Chicken breast baked with tomatoes, baby potatoes, broccoli, ice lolly.
Nibbles: 30g Crunchers, 2 tblsp. pinenuts.
Beverages: 500ml black coffee, 2½ litres water, 1 litre water with lemon juice.
Exercise: 2 mile walk, 40 minutes gardening.

Total calories: 1508 (not incl. free veggies)

artist
05-19-2005, 05:57 PM
OK, I would like a round of applause for my saint-like choices at a conference - where there was nothing healthy in sight for lunch, except for fruit kebabs......ate 5 of them, and was hungry all afternoon....

Fruit, fruit, fruit
Grilled fish, grilled yellow peppers, spicy spinach, sweet potatoes
Raspberries, orange, banana and greek yoghurt
Ryvita, quark, pickled herring, cottage cheese with onion and chives, marmite

25 min walk, 25 min swim

missaprylj
05-19-2005, 06:02 PM
Sandi- YAHOO! The movies is *always* like a trap for me. You are sooo awesome. I'm way more proud of you than necessary! :lol: :lol:

And Howie, you too. That is fantastic. I was babysitting last night (usually a complete eat-fest... why do kids eat so much garbage?) and the kids had pizza. There were 2 pieces *screaming* my name. But, when one of the kids wanted more pizza, I QUICKLY pawned them off. :)

Good job, everyone. Let's keep this up all weekend. :)

Apryl's Eats 5/19

Mini-bagel
scrambled egg beaters

a tiny piece of a belgian waffle
a few pretzels
Kashi Strawberry Fields
1% Milk
a small piece of coffee cake

a mango

a sandwich with pita, harvarti dill cheese, a vinaigrette and lots of veggies
chips and salsa
lime smart-water

Total: 1674 :)

Jillegal
05-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Looks like my hands will be sore from giving all the rounds of applause to Sandi, Howie, Claire, Ali, Beth, Peach, Sheila, SAPF and Apryl for various feats of strength for one reason or another...and that leaves Willowgirl. Awww, I'm not going to be too tough on you for starting the week off somewhat poorly (and a day of no breakfast)...as long as you're not giving up and fighting to stay on track (I'll give you the one hand clap for that) ;)

Breakfast
1 - 2 slices Weight Watchers 60% whole wheat bread (toasted)
2 - 1 tbsp. peanut butter
1 - Astro fat free sugar free mixed berry yogurt

Lunch
5 - fish fillet (cod) garlic, herb (lightly breaded)
0 - brocolli and cauliflower
2 - 2 fat free cheese slices (melted over veggies)

Dinner
0 - large salad of lettuce, tomatoes and shaved carrots
4 - shredded cooked white chicken meat (tossed in salad)
1 - light italian dressing
2 - medium banana

Evening snacks
1 - red seedless grapes
3 - 2 peanut butter cookies
1 - 1/2c milk (used for teas)
24 points (used 2 flex points for the cookies and apparently will suffer from bad breath for eating them - or so a little bird told me ;) )

Beverages: 2 mugs of tea, 2 500ml bottles of water, 1 large glass of low-sodium soda water, 3 small bottles of Perrier water.

Exercise: Walked over 2km today and then did 1/2 mile around the school track before getting ready for work.

SuchAPrettyFace
05-20-2005, 12:26 AM
5/19

1/2 liter water
1 Zone Perfect bar, chocolate peanut butter

1/2 cup shrimps
2 red lettuce leaves
1/4 cup Fiesta Ranch dip--some for the shrimp lettuce wraps, some for the: cucumber slices, about 1 small cucumber's worth
1/2 liter water

1 dark chocolate covered caramel :(

1 serving unsalted peanuts

1 serving Kashi Go Lean cereal
1/2-3/4 cup soy milk

2 servings beef jerky

2 turkey BLT low-carb wraps--very very filling. :T
1/2 liter water

PeachGirl
05-20-2005, 08:23 AM
Yesterday's Eats - 05-19-05 Sorry I'm a little late posting them.
Breakfast - Nature Valley Granola Bar
Lunch - Veggie Plate from local restaurant that included Pinto beans, green beans and Mac & cheese (I had no idea how many calories mac & cheese had until I put it into fit day :fr: )
Snack - 1 handful of corn chex
Dinner - Husband cooked Lamb, couscous and beans

Total Calories 1800 - mac and cheese, my new enemy :nono:

BethC
05-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Ok, here's yesterday's food... I successfully fended off a huge urge to go get a Tuna melt pannini for lunch (it still is talking to me). But I just kept chanting "no" to myself and had a grilled chicken salad!

5/19
2 - coffee
1 - egg whites
3 - ww muffin
7 - grilled chicken salad
1 - dressing
1 - 2 pcs chocolate
3 - tuna
2 - lite mayo
2 - whole wheat bread
2 - ff pudding
24 points (under by 4 pts)

I also, made an effort to eat less processed foods after Wednesday. While I know the frozen foods are not that great for me, I don't have the salt problems that some people have and it's still better than McDonalds or being 27 lbs heavier! I use them when I need to and don't when I have other options.

Have a great day eveyone!

artist
05-20-2005, 05:22 PM
OK, end of the week, and end of a busy day.....

Porridge, banana, coffee
Apple
4 small sandwiches (tuna, egg, ham, can't remember the last) - another conference. Best choices I could make....
Banana
Grilled fish, grilled yellow peppers, spicy spinach, sweet potatoes, cassava
Bananas and ff natural yogurt, satsumas
Pickled cucumber
Raspberries

35 min walk

Jillegal
05-20-2005, 11:45 PM
Well, the first day of my 4 day weekend is over and I survived unscathed! :D

Breakfast
1 - 1/2c 1% milk
1 - Astro fat free sugar free vanilla yogurt

Lunch
1 - two slices of Weight Watchers 60% whole wheat bread with
0 - big slice of beefsteak tomato with freshly ground black pepper and
1 - 1 fat free cheese slice and
1 - 2 tsp. Miracle Whip light
1 - seedless red grapes

Dinner
5 - grilled pork loin with seasonings
3 - garlic brown and wild rice (fibre enriched)
1 - frozen peas and carrots

Snacks
2 - medium banana
2 - Extra large "Timmy's" coffee with double cream
22 points

Beverages: Throughout the day I drank a 2 litre bottle of sodium-reduced soda water and 2 500ml bottles of spring water. 1 extra large coffee (see above)

Exercise: Walked the dog for over 2km and later kicked a soccer ball around for 1/2hr. with G and the dog.

DishyFishy
05-20-2005, 11:52 PM
Fri 20/05:

Lunch: Ham on wholegrain bread with ½ tblsp. FF mayo, naked coleslaw.
Dinner: Salmon steak, 2 cups rice, 1 cup peas.
Nibbles: All-Bran bar, banana shake, ice lolly.
Drinks: 500ml black coffee, 2½ litres water.

Total calories: 1485 (not incl. free veggies)

Exercise: 2 mile walk.

missaprylj
05-21-2005, 01:04 AM
Friday 5/20

Mini-bagel
cream cheese
banana

banana
peanut butter
cottage cheese
coffee cake

ONE BITE of apple pie :)

gyro
pasta salad
watermelon
1 piece of chocolate

Total: 1562 calories

SuchAPrettyFace
05-21-2005, 03:01 AM
Heyyyyy guyyyyyyys..... :kickcan:

Bachelorette party tonight.

I stayed low-carb...until it was time to do shots. APRYL!!! Cover your eyes! lol

1 spicy beef stick
1 oz pumpkin seeds

1 plate w/
lettuce
taco meat over that
cheese sauce on half
shredded cheddar over all
guac on the other side
sour cream on top

^^^and another 1/2 plate of this.

and half a chicken enchilada.

I DID NOT TOUCH ANY OF THE CHIPPPPPS. And there was another half a pan of enchilada's & Spanish Rice, but I didn't have any. :)

diet pepsi to drink, maybe 3 cans
48 oz water

small piece of p#@!$ cake

Then we did shots. :( Not to mention a novelty sucker. *ahem*

Suffice to say I got my calories in today, and am pretty darned sure I got my 100 grams of carbs. I couldn't even begin to count it all up to put in fitday, so I'm not going to. But I will fess up here. And tomorrow if I feel I can better estimate, I will try to plug it into fitday.

Shots:

2 of these:

Hot Sex + Chambord = the Aimee Shot, Part Deux

2 of these:

Vanillacuddy's + cranberry juice = cherry cheesecakes

2 of these:

butterscotch schnapps + Kahlua + whipped cream on top = :censored: Must do w/no hands!!! ;)

In other news, I did so well @ bartending that I got invited to another bachelorette for tomorrow night!!!

But I am going to eat before I leave for that one. ;) It's a poker party, so maybe I will bring my own carrots, peppers & dip.

Oh & I also had some fruit. Grapes, blueberries & strawberries.

Sandi
05-21-2005, 09:11 AM
SAPF - Good job on the fruit! :lol: What's a party without a few shots. Sounds like your coming to my next party!!!

Jill - Good job on your holiday weekend Day 1!!!

BethC - Yahhhh!!! no Tuna Melt. It wouldn't have tasted good anyway!! I think I need to join you with less proccessed food!

Howie - you rock on passing up the pizza!! :)

This has been such a bad food week. I have stayed totally within my points - but have eaten out EVERY day, if not twice on some days!! That is not healthy!!!!

5/19/05
3 - pretzels
7 - Burrito
1 - Apple
3 - McDonalds Cone
1 - couple bites of soup
3 - roll w/ butter
10 - turkey, bread, mashed potatoes 7 Gravy (on the side). I didn't even eat 1/2
7 - 5 SF Milano Cookies
40 - TOTAL (8 Flex points)

5/20/05
5 - Cheese crackers
5 - Turkey sandwich
1 - Apple
2 - English muffin w/ 1 Tbsp light whipped butter
15 - 3 slices hand tossed pepperoni pizza
33 - TOTAL (1 flex point used)

Reaferg
05-21-2005, 09:44 AM
Well I'm back on it's been a long haul for me as well, but I'm ready to join in. All in all it's been a good week been working out. Plan to keep going (Yeah Team!!!)

artist
05-21-2005, 04:25 PM
A lazy day today, so no exercise.....had to beat off a few food cravings too, but banished all thoughts of Pringles and chocolate, and went for cherry tomatoes and reduced fat hoummous, and dried fruit....

Beetroot, cherry tomatoes, ff ranch island dressing, pickled cucumber, cottage cheese
Spicy spinach, fat free natural yogurt
Cherry tomatoes and reduced fat hoummous
Tomato and basil soup
Dried apricots (2), dried figs (3), raisins (2 small boxes)
FF natural yogurt

Jillegal
05-21-2005, 11:16 PM
Hope everyone's Saturday was as warm and sunny as ours!

Breakfast
3 - 1c Kashi Go Lean cereal
1 - 1/2c 1% milk

Lunch
1 - 2 slices Weight Watchers 60% whole wheat bread toasted with
2 - 1/2 tin of water packed tuna, mixed with
1 - 1 tbsp. Miracle Whip Light dressing (plus pepper and chopped onion)
1 - seedless red grapes

Dinner
0 - salad (mixed greens, tomatoes, red onions, diced carrots & cucumbers)
1 - balsamic vinegrette
4 - Grilled seasoned chicken (boneless, white meat)
3 - small whole wheat pita (with garlic & olive oil under broiler)

Evening snacks
2 - medium banana
1 - 1/2c milk (used for teas)
21 points (1 under target which is a :nono: , so sue me :p )

Beverages: 2 large mugs of tea, 2 500ml bottles of water, 3/4 of a 2lt. bottle of low-sodium soda water, 1 large diet coke.

Exercise: Lots of gardening and pruning (a juniper bush in my front yard was threatening to overtake the world and I showed no mercy with the shears and clippers - my arms are sore!) Two lengthy walks with the pup.

Uhhh, SAPF - I think I got tipsy from reading your post! :hat: I trust you're practising a little more restraint today? :chin:

DishyFishy
05-22-2005, 12:02 AM
I really felt like having a couple of drinkies this evening but I managed to restrained myself because I didn't have the calories. :angel: I guess I had enough for a glass or two but given that I usually polish off the whole bottle.... :dizzy:
It's only been put off until tomorrow though. :devil: I'm planning on being mean with food so I can spend some cals on a nice Zinfandel.

Sat 21/05:

Lunch: Ham on wholegrain bread with 1 tblsp. FF dressing, naked coleslaw.
Dinner: Salmon steak, 2 cups rice.
Nibbles: 1 oz gouda, ½ cup croutons, 6 oz apple, cup-a-soup.
Drinks: 500 ml coffee with 1 tblsp. half & half, 2 litres water, 1 litre water with lime juice.

Total calories: 1507 (not incl. free veggies)

Exercise: 20 minute bike ride.

SuchAPrettyFace
05-22-2005, 03:12 AM
I really felt like having a couple of drinkies this evening but I managed to restrained myself because I didn't have the calories. Hey you don't see that stopping me. :lol: :p

Today was much better. I brought my own snacks & only had one drink.

Also went to the zoo & it's tradition to get an ice cream cone. BUT TODAY I JUST HAD A PICKLE!! :dance:

5/21

1 cup coffee
1 cup soymilk

1/2 liter water
1 HUGE pickle

1 cup shrimps (40)
1/4 cup, maybe less of chili sauce

1/2 liter water

party:
1 serving toffee covered peanuts
2 cans diet cherry vanilla dr pepper
3 "party breads"---rye cocktail bread w/ground sausage cooked with velveeta cubes, I think.
2 servings healthy choice chicken lunch meat, dipped into onion dip
about 1/4 cup-1/2 cup onion dip
about 1 tbsp taco dip
maybe 4 mini tortilla chips

one cocktail consisting of:
lemonade, apple pucker, sprite

16 ounces water

one cocktail consisting of:
lime-flavored seltzer w/a shot of grape pucker--I would hardly call this a cocktail. :lol:

1 serving unsalted peanuts

Jillegal
05-22-2005, 10:18 AM
2 cans diet cherry vanilla dr pepper

Poor thing, were you forced to drink such a vile concoction? :barf:

DishyFishy
05-22-2005, 02:26 PM
On my not having enough cals for a booze-up:
Hey you don't see that stopping me. :lol: :p
It usually wouldn't have stopped me either. I'm trying really hard to control the emotional eating and drinking that has been my way for as long as I can remember. It's a tough habit to break though....

The reason I really wanted to drink was because I was upset. It's four years ago this weekend that my dad died (and just over two since my mam followed him) and I miss them so much. :cry:

Mam was such a tiny lady, and I know both she and Dad worried a lot about the effect my being fat would have on my health; diabetes, heart disease, high BP, and cancer all run rampant through my family. Thinking about that, it seemed wrong of me to use them as an excuse to break my diet. So I lit some candles and incense and got my comfort by way of calorie-free cuddles from hubby instead. :love:

So, tonight I'm going to have that bottle of wine and drink to them both. :cheers: More than a third of my intake from alcohol may not be the most healthy thing, but at least I'll be on plan calorie-wise. So far, I've only used 169 of my 1600. At this rate I'll be able to have two bottles! :joker:

Today was much better. I brought my own snacks & only had one drink.
Also went to the zoo & it's tradition to get an ice cream cone. BUT TODAY I JUST HAD A PICKLE!! :dance:
Good show! I can't say I've ever thought of pickles and ice cream as being interchangeable! :lol:

artist
05-22-2005, 05:26 PM
OK, no exercise today, but doing well on the food front:

Porridge, skimmed milk, apple, coffee
Tomato soup, spicy spinach
Satsumas
Cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes, ff ranch island dressing
Tomato soup

missaprylj
05-22-2005, 07:32 PM
Saturday 5/21

yogurt
mini-bagel
cream cheese

chinese food

kiwifruit

celery soup
salad with bleu cheese dressing
rice pilaf
stuffed shrimp

cheesecake

Total: Over 2000 :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday 5/22

2 pieces of chocolate
Fruit salad
cinnamon roll
mini-bagel
cream cheese
pasta salad
juice

chicken quesadilla
chocolate mousse

copious amount of vegetables and water for dinner in order to repent :angel:

Total: Over 2000 :(

CassandraA
05-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Happily on track for today :)

5/22
Morning
-1c Oatmeal
-White cheddar rice cake
Afternoon
-2 chili dogs (ff hot dogs on bread w/ff cheese & 1/2c veggie chili)
-1 1/2c honey nut cheerios w/ 1/2c skim milk
Night
-1c Chicken noodle & veggie soup, white cheddar rice cake
-Chicken breast sandwich w/ff cheese, 1/4c pineapple
-Granola bar
Total: 1381 calories, 13g fat

BethC
05-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Ok, I lost another pound this week.

Yes, I'm happy, but I'm getting frustrated... since I hurt my knee in April I haven't been able to really work out. I do the upper body cardio, my arms are begining to have real definition, but I can barely do 20 mins and it burns 12 calories!! At this point, I'm just not getting anywhere. My PT says 4-6 weeks, no I don't want to make it worse or have to have surgery.

I'm just sad and I don't want to turn it into a reason to eat, because I do that really well! Sorry to vent, I'm ok really.

Have a good night everyone! :)

SuchAPrettyFace
05-23-2005, 04:58 AM
Will comment later, just wanted to write it down before I forget:

6 oz coffee
8 oz soy milk

onion, cheese, mushroom omelet cooked in butter
2 slices low carb toast w/a bit of butter (about 2 tsp)
1/2 liter water

1 beef jerky stick
1 small pkg bbq'd beef jerky

1 oz piece bread, dipped in flavored oil
caprese salad, 1 cup
green salad, 2 cups w/cucumber, onion & tomato
1/3 cup wild rice
green & red pepper & onion, cooked on grill w/no fat
1 hamburger & 1 tbsp speed queen bbq sauce
1 1/2 italian sausage, grilled

1 peroni
1 magic martini

half a bottle diet lime pepsi

Sandi
05-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Beth - I know it's hard to be on the disabled list - but just keep doing what your doing and let it heal. You'll be back to exercising full force in no time!!!

Here is the end of my week

5/21/05
3 - 1 ww english muffin w/ 1 Tbsp Peanut butter
2 - stawberries, bananas & Oranges
4 - Grilled chicken ceasar salad
3 - McDonald's Ice cream cone
1 - a few M & M's
5 - BBQ pork on a bun
4 - 6 oz. oven french fries
7 - mini cinibon
2 - 1 cup milk
31 - TOTAL

5/22/05
2 - 1 cup cheerios
1 - 1/2 cup skim milk
3 - 2 slices toast w/ 1 Tbsp Light whipped butter
7 - 1 grilled chicken sandwich w/ light mayo
10 - Biggie French Fry :(
2 - Granola Bar
9 - 2 chicken tacos w/ cheese & lettuce
4 - 1 cup spanish Rice
6 - 1 cup light ice cream
44 - TOTAL (12 Flex points used)

Jillegal
05-23-2005, 11:05 AM
Congrats to everyone who's on track and doing well!

(((Ali))) I'm sorry about your Mam and Dad and hope you concentrated on your fond memories while having a "drinkie" in their honour rather than the sadness of losing and missing them. I do understand - it would have been my younger sister's birthday today and its difficult not to think about all she could have been and done. You're right though, knowing that your parents worried about how your weight could affect your health was all the more reason not to over-indulge because of emotional issues (hope you got lots of nice hubby hugs) :)

Beth Please try not to get so frustrated. You're losing weight even though you can't exercise as much as you'd wish. Try to bide your time while you heal and be happy with your losses - don't rush anything, after all, you can make up for lost time when you're fully healthy. :yes:

Apryl Not going to come down on you for enjoying your planned Prom Pig-out :p Reading your other posts on the subject have convinced me you were in control in that you didn't take advantage of the event to go crazy over the whole weekend. Going 1,000 calories over is one thing, but knowing in the past it could have been an excuse to go over 10,000 and turn it into "Prom Week" is another. You practised restraint, were conscious of your choices, came here to be accountable about it, and are back on plan as of last night - good for you!!

Yesterday was MY planned treat night, so I resorted to using some flex points :D

I sort of missed breakfast because we slept in, lazed around in bed for a long time and didn't get up until almost lunchtime! :^: So I had a brunch of a whole wheat pita stuffed with veggies (lettuce, tomato, onions, green olives, hot peppers, mushrooms, green peppers), a little feta cheese, diced chicken and salsa). Late in the afternoon we went to Tim Horton's for coffee and I had a small bowl of chili. We went to friend's for a holiday bbq (and fireworks) and there I had bbq pork chop, baked potato (with a little butter) and fresh veggies and dip (SAPF's pink dip). As the evening progressed I had some blue corn tortilla chips (I doubt highly they were baked) with more pink dip.

Beverage-wise I had a few glasses of spring water, a couple of mugs of tea, a Timmy's coffee (with cream), a 2lt bottle of diet grapefuit soda (one of which glasses had 1oz of Russian vodka in it) and two glasses of white wine.

I figure my points to be around....

7 - Pita
5 - Chili
2 - Coffee (with cream)
5 - Pork chop
5 - Potato (with butter)
0 - fresh veggies
5 - Tortillas
2 - Pink dip
2 - Vodka
4 - White wine (2 @ 2 points each)
37 points (used 15 flex points)