Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-16-2005, 08:58 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday Chat - May 16th

Good Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a good weekend (boy do they go fast).

Watcha got planned this week ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 09:05 AM   #2  
prepare for the BEST time

Default Madhouse Monday, 5/16

Gearing up for grades so they can graduate! How about sending me some Monday Muffins? (blueberry fat-free of course)
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 09:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning Leenie and the rest of the gang!

my weekend was sooooooo busy! Thankfully - everything went well !

I've got a zillion things to do today.

Planned for the week.... hmm Thursday decorating youth center for youngest son's graduation party. Friday morning - Awards Ceremony, Friday night - graduation ceremony and party afterwards - 2 other graduations over the weekend and a couple of get togethers other than that, and work and family, not much else planned

It is a beautiful cool brisk morning here in Louisiana! goodness it is awesome!

hope everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 05-16-2005 at 10:01 AM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 10:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey have ya'll been seeing these reports..... pretty cool for Weight Watchers huh!
congrats Cin!!!!

"Weight Watchers: A Winner!

We told you this a long time ago, but now Consumer Reports has determined that Weight Watchers is the best overall diet plan. Their ratings were based on number of pounds lost, nutrition, how easy the diet was to follow and dropout rates. The easy-to-follow points system, plus weekly group support and long term success rates of followers were the major reasons Double "W" (that's what the cool kids call Weight Watchers these days) scored high marks. Slim-Fast, with its meal-replacement shakes and bars, came in at number two. Congrats, WW!"
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 10:57 AM   #5  

Default morning

Hello everyone

Had a great weekend..........

Working evenings the next two days..........going to do my pots tomorrow.....lunch with a friend today and wednesday..........trying really hard to trip up this funk,

We got a tramp with an enclosure yesterday............was a big hit esp with dd7. Gonna plant some trees back there too........

Have a great day

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:13 PM   #6  
Starting over Spring 2011

Height: 5'10"

Hi, everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well this morning. I keep up by reading everything, but don'
t seem to have time to respond to each person. But I care about all of you. I am still doing the jobhunt. After my live resume, I realized, well, I still don't have a job, darn it. I have to follow up on some leads. I maintained my weight this week. Weight loss is going SO SLOW. I think maybe I need to change a few things to speed it up a bit. Any suggestions from WW out there?? I was hoping to lose way more before my son's wedding in August. Have a truly blessed day.
tkdkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:23 PM   #7  

Good morning,

I am slow getting around today. It is rainy and I feel gloomy.

My week is Monday and Tueday off from work. Hopeful get my house cleaned, and aquarium cleaned. Hope to get some work done on my pond. It needs to be cleaned out so that I can move in my fish. But it has been rainy.

Wednesday through Friday, I work. I am tired afterwards, so I don't do much.

I had a nice weekend. But I didn't like the rain. I did go to my moms on Saturday. Got the oil changed on my car.

The rain has dampered my chances to take walks, my source of exercise for now. I want some pounds of before going to tapes. I have to be careful. Mowing is a good exercise, but the grass is wet. Hopefully next week we will get nice days.

I hope you all have a good day.
flowerblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:25 PM   #8  
Divine Gal

Default Hello ladies

Well I have come to the conclusion.I am a food addict.I have been reading this book called "its not what your eating, its whats eating you".I took the test in it and it says i ama food addict.So I am going to look into some OA and with that and therapy maybe I will start WW again.This time keep the weight off and feel good at the sametime.Sound lie a winner?

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:33 PM   #9  

Hi,

Are you a teacher? Sounds like you will be busy.

Muffins sound good. If I had some I would send them hot.

Hope your day will go better and that you can do something for yourself.
flowerblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 03:57 PM   #10  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hi ladies, I'm still alive... survived the manic weekend. I am going to the gym today. My plans over the weekend for the gym sorta got squeezed out of my schedule because there was no time to do anything. I have nothing planned today, except some calculus, so I am going to put the gym back in!!

I've been talked to a few times about posting links, mainly because they sold products. But this one doesn't sell any products. Its something I got from WebMD as a newsletter. It's an article on Consumer Reports "Rates Diet Plans" I think CIN would like to see the Weight Watchers rating...

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/105/107889.htm

Hopefully there will be no problem with this link.

Take care everyone...
Sue...

Last edited by SueMarie301; 05-16-2005 at 08:07 PM.
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 05:29 PM   #11  

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon everyone. Glad you are feeling a little bit better Suemarie. Everyone sounds so busy!
My weekend wasn't to bad. Hubby made it home Sat afternoon, but had to leave again Sunday at noon. We won't see him again till about the 24th or 25th. (He drives truck)
My knees are still sore from working on Friday. My dd17 nicely typed up my resume for me, so maybe I can find something thats a little more suited to me. I had a whole list of things to do today, but haven't quite gotten the gumption to do anything. Oh well it'll get done eventually.
We started out with rain this morning, but now the sun is out so the bugs will be happy!
Take care all and have a wonderful day! K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote