Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 05:30 PM   #1  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Default Not doing so well!!

I haven't been doing so well staying OP this past week. I believe I may have put on a couple pounds again , I need to nip this in the bud and get back OP. Here is what I plan on doing....
1. Stay within my points range.
2. Drink my 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
3. Do some form of exercise every day for at least 30 minutes.
4. Not treat myself when I shouldn't. And when I do don't go over board with it. (An example is on my weigh in day)

Hope I can do this..I know I can do this!!!!!!!!

Kim
Old 05-15-2005, 07:39 PM   #2  
I believe in Futures

Remember tomorrow is a new day Kim! Start anew tomorrow! You can do it!
Old 05-15-2005, 08:41 PM   #3  
CIN

:bravo
:
You sound like you are on the right track!
Old 05-16-2005, 01:43 AM   #4  

You CAN do it! Just remember, nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
Old 05-16-2005, 07:18 AM   #5  

Cool Not Doing So Well...

Kim,

GOOD MORNING And let me say I agree with previous posts, you sound like you're on the right track for sure! And, if it makes you feel better, the "off track" devil got ahold of me this weekend because of PMS I believe I just wanted to eat everything in the house! I managed when shopping at Target to resist buying chocolate, but got home and ate crackers with cheese because i let myself get to that "point" when i can't stop. But, this morning I'm back OT did a MILE on my elliptical which was a goal for me. i have been doing 20 - 30 minutes each morning and due to my asthma haven't been able to make it a mile. Well my doc put me on a new inhaler twice a day and I DID IT! Although it wasnt' a fabulious mile in 8 minutes or something, more like a mile in 25, for me it was AN AWESOME FEELING. So in other words, I FELT SO ICKY this morning when I got up, dreading my weigh in on Wednesday, but instead of allowing myself to wallow in it, kicked myself in the bootay and got up there to exercise... TODAY IS A NEW DAY... start over and PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK FOR RECOGNIZING THE MISTAKE... move on and keep moving KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Closed Thread