Old 05-10-2005, 07:01 PM   #1  

Unhappy Oh No!

so i went to the gym tonight but it was really hard for me... my normal rountine is 30 minutes of cardio ... machines... and then another 10 minutes of cardio... so anyways after about 10 minutes on the machine i was sweating really hard and it became really hard for me. I havent been to the gym very much the last 2 months (not even every week) because my schedule was so crazy but i dont think it should have made me that exhausted. I could only do the 30 minutes of cardio today cause i was near dead.
this made me worry... did i gain alot of weight in the last 2 months?
so i weight myself and the scale says 245- meaning i have gained over 20 lbs in the last TWO MONTHS!
i dont understand why i cant stop gaining... over 100 lbs in 3 years... thats terrible! i have been tested for everything under the sun and i dont have any of it. I was even gaining weight when I worked as a transporter for a hospital... where i did nothing but run about the 10 floors for 8 hours a day.
IM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED AND DISCOURAGED... i feel like it will never happen for me.
channonenvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 09:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

Channon- Definitely frustrating. I know that my weight gain took me by surprise also. Were you gaining weight when you were working out or just when you stopped? Also you didn't mention anything about your diet.

Keep working at the gym. I took last month off working out because of illness and notice a big drop in my fitness level even though I didn't gain any weight because I was sick. It will come back to you, probably quicker this time then last.
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote